Whilst you little rascals were busy hunting down Eric Clapton and paying respects to Uncle Adolf...

Whilst you little rascals were busy hunting down Eric Clapton and paying respects to Uncle Adolf, Jordan Peterson was getting drunk and shitposting on Twitter into the early hours of this morning

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson

BASED JBP THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis
youtube.com/watch?v=-RCtSsxhb2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=08emOe2g_W0
youtube.com/watch?v=I_7hCPYgXEk&t=375s
youtube.com/watch?v=mekL6sbVCLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dear fellow 4channers,

Jordan Peterson is based.

Yours sincerely,

a redditor...oops, I mean a fellow 4channer.

p.s. see you on The_Donald!

Who here /selfauthoring/?

Stop drinking

>tfw too low in conscientiousness and high in Neuroticism to get through it

What the fuck is going on?

Is he in the middle of a transformation to godlike status, or has his twitter simply been hacked?

I am beginning to think he is Bipolar. I know he has history of bad depression and can be almost manic in his speeches and work ethic

That's exactly what i pay him $50 a month to do.

Fucking baste amirite?
>turkey.png

He commented on bikelockguy and Moldilocks too

>baste

could this be the birth of an ebin new meme?

>pepe is a biblical plague

Oh boy!

Shill

Quiet Sean.

kek, I noticed this too. He went off a few hours ago

Bit the bullet and have been doing the future authoring this week, feels beneficial man.

>Good ole Neechy

uh oh he's been browsing /lit/

>What the fuck is going on?

DUDE

WEED.

He got tired of waiting for you, he's gonna sort you out, bucko.

memes aside you are unironically the worst "white" country

Can someone give me an unironic quick rundown on this guy? I know he got attention because of blowing trannies the fuck out, but I see people talking about Christianity, "sort yourself out" and "self authoring". What does it all mean? Is he offering some sort of self help philosophy? Any videos I can watch?

i think for someone new to peterson

the joe rogan interview is a good starting off point: youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

and this interview gives a really good overview of his thoughts and the interviewer does a great job at asking the right questions to move jordan along and explain things more: youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis

after those two you could start watching the lectures for one of his two courses (personality or maps of meaning)

and just go through the back catalog of his assorted talks and interviews at your leisure (quite a few of them are on other channels, some of which you can find on his youtube playlists page but some which you cannot).

i liked this little "debate" (they largely agree, but achieve some meaningful synthesis after wrestling with each others' ideas as well) he had with a fellow professor: youtube.com/watch?v=-RCtSsxhb2Q

>my new to peterson pasta

His philosophy of life is just really swell

youtube.com/watch?v=08emOe2g_W0

Jordan Peterson is the ultimate alt-centrist. To be alt-centre is quintessentially politically incorrect.

He's coming to sort us out prepare your archetypes

>paying to sort yourself out
>not being high enough in both order and industriousness to sort yourself out solo

He said on Sup Forums.

>you can't use Sup Forums while being industrious
>you can't use Sup Forums while sorting yourself out

which one did you want to imply?

t. Unsorted faggot whose father is in the underworld being raped by the dragon

well YOU can't.

If your income is so shit that 30 bucks is a lot of money you definitely need to be sorted out. Also he offered it for free to Sup Forums for a week.

>If your income is so shit that 30 bucks is a lot of money you definitely need to be sorted out

top kek
what is this kind of false equivalence?
I don't want to spend $2 on some lollies. Not because $2 is a fat stack of cash to me. It just means I don't want lollies right now.

which is why?

had a good giggle

He does seem to be getting more vocal and slightly unhinged recently.

I think the recent flood of support and interest from young males who have not fully incorporated their shadows has gone to his head a bit, I don't think he fully understands Sup Forums/meme culture properly at all and he needs to be careful associating too closely with it. For his own professional good and sanity.

He genuinely see's the Kermit comparison as an event of very high synchronicitous significance in relation to all the Kek stuff. Someone suggested in another thread he might be a Gnostic or secret Chaos Magician

We really are living in a crazy fucking timeline

Is he getting Ben Garrison'd?

>

the first joe rogan talk is a good one as it moves in an interesting arc from language tyranny to history of authoritarianism to know thyself philosophy to religion

all he is missing is some zen buddhism and kundalini shaktipat and/or DMT and/or speaking in tongues and being slain by the spirit

he provides some needed supplements to sam harris' humorless autism

>Pepe is a biblical plague

He is 100% correct, you just don't know it yet/think he's memeing.

college professors dont get paid a hell of a lot, the only perks are fresh coeds every year and compulsory book sales for their books.

having a Werner Erhard type seminar racket is a good way to cash in

probably happy drunk from cause of his crowdfunded research

>

synchronicity storms are a sign of impending kundalini metanoia aka Nietzsche in Turin square.

Would be funny/fitting if Peterson collapses to catatonia like Nietzsche when confronted by something like when Nietzsche tried to save the horse from being whipped.

he would then attain the rank of major philosopher instead of average pedant.

>Professor collapses in mental anguish in the middle of the street after attempting to save passing Frog from being hit by Toyota Prius w/ Coexist & I'm With Her stickers

wew history is indeed destined to repeat itself

....okay?
and?

You're starting to sound like the typical reddit sheep that donates to the Patreon of their favourite anti-SJW youtuber

I don't watch Seinfeld.

Maybe? But how do we channel it?
> Fucking baste bro
Post pictures of cooked turkeys when you agree with someone

Post your essay, redact any doxxable info

>he didn't get it for free during the KEK special
Lel, this is the only good thing Sargon has even done to this world.

this

literally the MOST based pill ever

Underrated post

University Professors in Canada make over 6 figures a year.
Just do a simple internet search.

>If you don't want to waste your money on something I like, you're poor and need to be insulted

LEL
Eat shit loser. Give me $50 right now. Are you too fucking poor, you don't have $50 for me? LEL Sort yourself out faggot. Give me $50 right now or you're a poor bitch loser

>Stayed up all night smoking crack, getting drunk and shit posting on twatter! OMG WHAT A MAD MAN

55 year old loser man gets drunk alone and posts 140 character rants all night.
WOW, sounds like he's a fucking LOSER

Please, if I'm 55, getting drunk alone on a Tuesday night and posting to twitter, just fucking kill me.
What a loser life

>>paying to sort yourself out
not using the promo code PEPE to get it for free

Absolute madman, he posted about the hairy antifa bitch on his official fb.

This is a good list just wanted to ad one more that I've been sending to friends and getting good feedback:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_7hCPYgXEk&t=375s

He is at his best when in the zone and waxing existentially.

Fuck yourself up, bucko.

Pleasure island is the name of the game and all you'll ever need.

it's all perspective, right?

Oh boy, ObamaLeaf is here. Every single Peterson thread.

Do drugs. That's the real golden orb. Don't let the bloody Patriarchy tell you what to do with your own mind.

so 100,000? wow truly amazing money there kiddo, you can make that working as an uncertified plumber in california

JBP must be raking it in now

>Senior lecturer salary
>Sales of "Maps of Meaning" must have gone through the roof
>Self Authoring must be getting tons of new users
>Patreon donations
>Private donations

autism speaks

Remove the weed from that image; Canada is a no toke zone. Replace it with a furry pocket pussy.

>tfw you're life's so fucking boring and meaningless it's hard to think of anything to write

I literally cannot even do one of those MBTI tests I have such little life experience never mind writing essays

>Implying we wasn't just on cocaine.

youtube.com/watch?v=mekL6sbVCLg

Omg /ourguy/ confirmed