Okay.... If the Sweden citizen really believe that there is no problem with their immigration...

Okay.... If the Sweden citizen really believe that there is no problem with their immigration, then we just should leave Sweden alone and watch them suffer..

youtu.be/QCE_vEdA9WU

They realize it sooner or later all by themselves.
It might be too late and the swedish culture will be heavily damaged for the next generations but it's their stupid decision.

>(Coming from a US citizen living in Germany and witnessing the exact same thing... )

We should start laughing about their suicide.... A society that week willed is basically worse than Islam if they can'tprotect themselves...

Therefore: Islam > Sweden

Islam is pile of shit...
But Sweden is dangerous because they are willing to completely sacrifice their own culture and women to benefit Islam...
So Sweden shoud stop existing along with Germany all together.

Also Europe Hate Thread

Most of the time I agree with this sentiment, but sometimes you can't help but feel sorry for them, and feel bad for the world that it is losing the proud heritage of the cocksucking swedes.

Bald ist auch deine Zeit gekommen, du dreckiger für Juden arbeitender rechtes Arschloch. Alex jones, trump etc. sind auf dem weg entlarvt zu werden.

I feel sorry for every victim.
But not the State or Family Member anymore...
Because they are partially responsible for letting it happen.

English motherfucker...

Also: Islam hates Jew... But Islam is also easier to control by Jews...
So why do you thing Europe is letting them in?

Mach es endlich, du elender Wichser. Jüdischer Schmarotzer.

because pic related.

>Germany

did your wife's bull allow you to post here, Hans?

...to cause hate between the races, so right wing parties with jews hidding in them can be voted be blinded idiots cunts like you.

All your stupid heros, petry, le pen, wilders are fucking jewish nationalist, you blind idiot.

You know, of all the countries embracing Americas cancerous form of Marxist insanity, I feel sorry for Sweden the most. If I could marry a Redpilled Swedish guy just to get him into the country, I would. You guys have done nothing to deserve this and it's destroying you from the inside out. He wouldn't even need to put out much. Just shave, put on something nice and tight and oil up their pale sphincter for a good rimming and take a tender and loving Anglo penis in and out until it explodes heterosexually inside the mans feminine rectum, like so many indigenous creatures before him.

>not even going through the OP
he's Chinese you autist

Everything you stated is a lie, OP, kill yourself

The funny thing is the excuse of "well they define rape more broadly" which by the way amost any country has its own rape "rules" lel
But when you ask the feminist goverment back "so if its not rape why call it that" and if you call it rape was it rape isnt it then by YOUR definition rape?
No sven that defends this shit has an answer to where their feminist goverment is going with this nonsense.
And now for the fun fact it isnt even true there is not a big difference between the rest of europes rich western countries and sweden in what is rape lol

This is a bit rich coming from the jerry who thinks Merkel is playing 80D chess.
Also fcuk you for linking Prager U

Never felt sorry for them. Hate them more than shitskins. Hopefully projections are right and they will turn into third world shithole in next 13 years.

Your time will also come, russia... all you cunts talking about your big balls. We will see us again. Remember the Trump Voters...

Bump

Just a (((Coincidence)))

Hahaha rekt

>If the Sweden citizen really believe that there is no problem with their immigration

Our anti-immigration party has an exponential growth in 4 elections so far, going from outside the government to possibly becoming the biggest single party in this election.

Meanwhile Germany is going to vote for.. more Merkel OR Schultz, a social democrat candidate even more cucked than Merkel.

I hope Schulz wins... That will bring Germany's collapse even faster.