Friendly reminder that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being MGTOW and anons who try to bring us down by linking...

friendly reminder that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being MGTOW and anons who try to bring us down by linking us to the jews are just angry and frustrated at themselves so they take it out on those close to them.

i always forget what this autistic acronym means whenever i see it then i look it up and remember why it doesn't deserve space in my brain

MGTOW literally means a fullfilled life.

Most ppl never reach that state and are internally messed up and desperate their entire life.

i feel almost sad for those bluepill cu kks.
almost ... ^^

Mgtow are cringe fest losers who couldn't get pussy anyway

never forget the boomers are the death to our society

I can't believe they used Squirtle for this image. The guy used to run a gang.

this. i stopped paying attention to women and my life has improved dramatically. i just wish more men took it seriously. yes it's scary at first because society has taught men that their whole life is to be lived around making women happy instead of themselves but once you break through that conditioning you see the world for what it really is

Men dont go their own way
Men fight back

PS has anyone notice how MGTOW websites censor Jewish role in feminism.

MGTOW has changed my life for the better user remember that ! i no longer feel the need for pussy and will not be a slave to it

A lot of the time, yes. But then isn't it better for them to not waste their time trying to get something they can't anyway?

t. Roastie

MGTOW in 1 pic

You're both slaves to your state no matter what you do.

They're all a bunch of fedora wearing, kissless handholdless virgins who decided to become MGTOW because a girl politely turned them down 10 years ago when they were 16 and they still haven't moved in.

But hey, if there are more MGTOWs, then more women for me.

>MGTOW

What if what you really want in life is a really good woman because you're normal and not some fucked up narcissistic navel-gazing sociopath Aspie.

MGTOW made my life great again
Instead of hard work for society and making other people happy I just make myself happy.
I don't have a woman to support me the nagging cunt would never be able to improve me, men are superior to women anyways.
it's a dream and when I'm old I'll be all on my own doing the the things I'm constantly getting worse at due to old age and eventually I'll die alone with no one to remember my life.

Agreed, men in fact blaze the trail. The only way to go is the way the men are going, it's just the fact that so many of us have been tricked into taking the wrong (((path)))

Why don't you swallow the final redpill and become a faggot? No women in the equation and like you said men are superior. Why not have a tender, strong man to support you physically and emotionally?

I just lost my only friend 2 days ago. I have no one to tell about my nightmares anymore. Now I just listen to Stefan's podcasts all day, substituting a friend.

There's nothing wrong with having someone you enjoy being with to ease the pain.

It's gonna take a lot of work to find her and more work to keep her. Thats assuming she's interested and also works hard to keep you.

Finding a good woman is the second most important mission in life for a man, if that isn't worth the hard work then what is?

The first most-important thing maybe..?
You retarded?

>Hurrrrr I can only do one thing in the 70+ years I am alive.

The most important thing is the mission, finding a good partner to come along for the ride is the second most.

Sup Forums often confuses MTGOW with Hermitism.