Why do Americans pick on 90% white Europe as if their 62% white country is the last bastion of the white race?

Why do Americans pick on 90% white Europe as if their 62% white country is the last bastion of the white race?

Even Londonistan is whiter than your 15 largest cities...

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/04/18/news/economy/france-tax-rich-election-melenchon/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because in Europe it has happened faster, especially with Sweden which was 95% white 10 years ago, america has progressed long and slow on this path

>he fell for the 62% meme

(((UNITED STATES OF GOYIMS))) is 40% pure white at most they count arabs and latinos as white and there are plenty of (((white))) people with nigger/spic/redskin/gook blood

Because Europe is an intellectual backwater shithole for the last 100 years and will continue to be so as long as UK is the only majority English-speaking nation there.

>as if their 62% white country is the last bastion of the white race?

Because Europe is far, far more cucked.

Go out side and tell the truth about Muslims and see what happens.

>says the ameritard

>62% white country

Except for the fact that everything good in the entire fucking world comes from USA

Also French is literally an intellectual dead-end, people who learn French as a first language don't go on to produce anything of worth in their lives.

The only thing America has going for it is that there are still significant parts of it which are barely inhabited, i.e. nigger-free. If I was ever to move there I'd go to Wyoming or Montana.

English is the language of top-tier intellectual discourse in the 21st century and if you aren't speaking English at the highest levels you have no chance whatsoever of elucidating yourself to reality

That's where the 62% meme comes from retard if you count those groups we are 80%

>why does everyone pick on everyone

Hurt locker.

This desu. Burgerland counts anybody that just looks white as white.

It's funny that burgers pick on europe and leafs when they're country is not only the epicenter of nu-liberalism/feminism, but also the inventor of it too.

The only thing burgers have going is better "free speech" than any of us, but even then that's still not true free speech since people are arrested there for saying the wrong things all the time.

their country*

.t chinaman

Asians lack qualitative comparison faculties, I can't blame you for thinking what you think

>dumb asuka posters

America is basically a continent posing as a country, though.
It's also very segregated outside of the cities, it's one of the reasons they sperg so hard about the(federal) government, it keeps trying to Section 8 isolated communities and physically ram diversity down their throats.

Enjoy continuing to lead the world in interracial marriages for the next 5 years, that's the one thing you've been really good at so far this decade.

>posts rebuild Asuka

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Because europe is filled with a bunch of pussies with gaped assholes who need to be saved every 40 years.

If it wasn't for Canada and USA europe wouldn't even exist.

>leaf

what's a canada?

Yes, hello, this is leaf.

What's germany? If it wasn't for us you would be getting plowed by russians again. You are welcome, be sure to piss our sacrifice away by rolling over and taking nigger dick up the ass.

You're literally about to elect a communist who wants a 100% tax on the rich

money.cnn.com/2017/04/18/news/economy/france-tax-rich-election-melenchon/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

lmao

because it's your fucking duty as europeans still living in europe to keep it european

yea it would be nice to have fully white countries in the new world, but it's damn near impossible

so we get to make fun of you guys for fucking up the old country

you fucking cucks

Mostly because even with that 62% we have more white people than any of you even have people.

We've been bitching about the feds since before there were all this non-whites. Has a lot more to do with the rural vs. urban divide than white vs. non-white. The white vs. non-white is just an aspect of the rural vs. urban divide in America. It's quite literally always been like this.

>unironically thinking 62% involves arabs and latinos

>62%
Extremely generous of you there. I'm not even being ironic.

>Mostly because even with that 62% we have more white people than any of you even have people.
Still doesn't change that if you go outside in Burgerland, 4 in every 10 people you meet will not be white, unlike Europe where 1 or 2 in every 10 people you meet will not be white.

why do you lie to yourself? listen, the sooner you wake up to the problem the sooner you deal with it. I doubt you're even 30% white anymore, actual Western European whites, and I work in the US in Chicago and Cali so I'd know. Are you just in a super rural area that you don't see it?

>Still doesn't change that if you go outside in Burgerland, 4 in every 10 people you meet will not be white, unlike Europe where 1 or 2 in every 10 people you meet will not be white
Depends on where you go, now doesn't it? If I go to Hongcouver, Al-Paris or Londonistan then it sure as fuck doesn't happen. Just as you won't find a fuck ton of coloreds in Everytown, U.S.A. but you will in Chicongo or Afriquerque.

>delusional

Point is, they don't belong in our White lands period.

>If it wasn't for Canada Europe wouldn't exist
RIP my sides
1993-2017

because you faggot are about to be 50% white in a few decades when you where 99.9% white for millennials

US Canada and all of Europe is white mans lands. In an ideal world they would be shoot on site for anyone non European.

we'll since America is about to become Brazil in a generation why don't you whites that are left move back? We need your help keeping it white here.
If you say " not my problem anymore" then fuck off with your "making fun"

Too bad cucks. Latinos taking over the US in birth rates. Eat shit.

Because despite being less white we still have more rights than you stupid fucks. Not only that we have always had different racial groups here. You faggots opened up the flood gates on purpose.

Why is this thread made every day?

Sage

>saging with an image

>Except for the fact that everything good in the entire fucking world comes from USA

>American education