On the left we have perfectly safe hunting rifles. On the right we have assault machine gun rifles...

On the left we have perfectly safe hunting rifles. On the right we have assault machine gun rifles, capable of shooting 1 gorillion rounds every second. Still think gun control is out of hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>perfectly safe hunting rifles
Oh you silly Australian. There are no safe guns. The news said you can modify the guns on the left to be fully automatic and have an extended magazine, with just common household items! It's ridiculous.

>out of hand
What's the point of a gun if it's not in the hand?

>1 gorillion
Reserved for hook nose reparation purposes. Delete.

Every single gun in that pic is a Mini 14 with different furniture on it. They're all literally the same exact semi auto rifle

I don't see why people would need full-auto versions of these rifles when a semi-auto is more than enough - too much actually. I think civilians should stick to bolts, semis resemble weapons of war too much and they should only stay in the hands of active-duty soldiers and policemen.

Retard, ones in the right are full-auto

This man agrees with you
youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

He doesn't, that tinkerer got probation years and years ago for making a 9mm machine gun. This is why we need gun control - so that people like him do not have access to firearms

Why are you so mean to retards?

>Australian

No bully plz

>full auto
>3.5 seconds of extremely inaccurate fire before having to change magazine
>drum magazine firing leads to barrel heating and even more inaccurate firing

>semi auto
>a 20 round magazine can last a good 5 minutes and kill 20 people with the right shooter
>can keep the rifle on target without moving eye from sight to chamber another bullet

Arguably semi auto is more dangerous than full auto.

Dude 6 of those guns are ruger 10/22's they all can shoot 10 or 25 round mags and are all semi-automatic. But they are .22 caliber so they are basically a roided up bb gun people use to plink and kill squirrels and little bunnies.

I dont even know what that gun on the bottom right is.

>I dont even know what that gun on the bottom right is

Mini-14 with some archangel stock

All the guns on the left literally are just being shown without the magazine in them.

>he doesn't have a foot gun
take that flag off commie filth

>Australia

Boy, the day America so fat and diabetic they lose their eyesight as well. LMAO

And nice sarcastic shitposting NZ.

I need a safe. There should be liberals paying for it since they cry about owning firearms and not enough firearm safety and have no fucking clue how expensive a even a 40 gun safe is.

The one on the bottom right is a ruger mini 14. shoots a 7.62 x 39 cartridge which is similar to a winchester .30 - 06.

And all of them are horse shit.

I own a mini 14, and a mini-300. The mini 14 is kinda cool, but the mini 300 sucks asshole and isnt quiet at all.

You can't tell if 5hey are full auto unless they are in hand and you can see the selector switch...those are most likely semi auto with go fast furniture

Mini 14 shoots 223, mini 30 shoots 7.62 × 39. Do you guys even/k/?

7.62X54 would be the Russian equivalent of the 30-06.

Tapco on a Ruger mini should be a punishable offense.

>not a skull gun

Mini 14 shoots 5.56x45 (.223), mini 30 shoots 7.62x39 (.308)

You are right

The 7.62x54R (or the nagant round as I call it) is similar but still smaller than a thirty ought six.

calling poo peeland australia and calling ireland, italy and vice versa are a tradition here, tourist

but please keep seeking approval of the big strong oceanic cock you faggot

7.62×39 is not 308, it is an intermediate round between rifle and pistol. 308 is a full rifle round

If you've ever played a wheelistic game, you'd know that full auto is for retards and a person can do a lot more with semi

Only a populace armed with modern weapons can consent to being governed.

Nagant round is slightly bigger

ty based nippon

How fucking dumb are you?

Why doesn't America have common sense gun laws?
I've been researching this a lot and I think the first thing the government should do is reduce the size of the clip that the Assault Rifle-15 (AKA AR-15) has. Since it is used in 99% of all killing sprees.

Also they should make it so you need a background check every time you buy one, even at a gun show.

And make more of the country gun free zones (start with the places gun crime happens like stores and their parking lots), this would reduce the amount of guns in the area by 99%, so anyone who brings a gun is instantly a criminal.

Well, if we take 2014 as an example, rifles kill about 350 per year, handguns kill around 6000.
Of those rifle deaths, only a small percentage are committed using an assault rifle. More deaths occur annually from strangulation, knifes, blunt objects or hands and feet punching/kicking, than by assault rifles..

Niggers aren't in your country you kiwi

What the fuck no one calls Ireland Italy.
Don't bring us all down with your dip shitry

They did reduce mag size and they do back ground check despite what fat ass Amy Schumer told you.

Also advertising that "other people definitely aren't armed here" is going to attract more criminals because they know they're the only ones with weapons

>All Ruger Mini-14s
>All Fire 5.56 NATO
>None capable of full-auto
>hurr durr they look scary, so they're bad

A gun is a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. Any tool that is misused by the operator is dangerous, but no one is trying to ban hammers, knives, cars, chainsaws.
Shit, a car is much more deadly than a rifle or a handgun.

>7.62x39 (.308)

no

r8 my new beretta. Still not finished adding some parts. Have a stainless hammer and safety lever to add yet.

So why do they have high-capacity magazines designed for automatic rifles in them?

That they tend to off each other with rather than fight the evil gubmint. Some 300lb amerilards on wal-mart scooter won't be able to take on the military with their AR-15s.

Holy reddit barman

The military would be basically be on our side dumbass, they would be deserting en masse if the government turned on the citizenry.

Why is this so hard for euros to understand? Are all of your military men pink haired fairy leftists or something?

Shit bait

The 2nd amendment isn't for hunting.

>assault rifle-15

Too obvious m8. Even most libs know that's not what it stands for.

>The military would be basically be on our side dumbass, they would be deserting en masse if the government turned on the citizenry.

Maybe a part of it, but not necessarily the part that controls the tanks and the fighter jets. Good luck taking on those with AR-15s AND M16s.

>Why is this so hard for euros to understand? Are all of your military men pink haired fairy leftists or something?

No, WE are the army.

13% of the population commits 52% of the murders.

They're not using full autos or even long guns, they're using handguns and they have names like Tyrone and d'metrius.

More people are beaten to death in the United States each year than are killed either any type of long gun, bolt actions, shotguns, and "assault weapons" included.

M9? Beautiful gun

Just, those wooden grips - not feeling them; they clash with the brushed? barrel; now i have eye cancer :(

Who would be there to maintain and fly those aircraft and tanks if everyone deserted? Would they all magically begin working on their own or something?

Not necessarily saying the citizens would win but a nu civil war over here would be a lot longer and bloodier than most realize.

Those are all the same gun at their base.

that is just a bunch of mini 14s

Since Islam is used in 99% of religious extremest terrorist attacks, will you agree it is time for a sensible migration law to be enacted?

tbqh I'd rather own a double barrel, some day I'll be filthy fucking rich and be able to kill varmints and shoot clay with a Holland & Holland or Purdey.

>13% of the population commits 52% of the murders.

Black communities are policed more than the white communities, which means a lot more of murders and killings committed by white people stay unsolved which skews the statistics.

But you are right, hand guns are the tool of choice which is why they should be limited first.

>everyone deserted

I think you have a little too good view on humanity. And that civil war would be long, bloody and useless waste of lives because the citizens can't hope to overthrow the government.

Wrong. Ones on the right are AR-47s

China and russia would arm american rebel groups with heavy weapons in a second us civil war. Their goal would be to weaken the US and then take over what is left.

>Maybe a part of it, but not necessarily the part that controls the tanks and the fighter jets
Tanks and jets aren't worth much in an asymmetric war.

>but no one is trying to ban hammers, knives...
The U.K. seems to be

Ruger Mini 14 is not full-auto. Fucking idiot.

So why own weapons in the first place if outsiders are willing to arm you if push comes to shove? Now they exist in a state of limbo and are used only to kill fellow Americans for no reason whatsoever.

>>tater niggers gotta tater nig

Receivers and barrels.
no gas tubes.

Grips look a little off, other than aesthetics good choice

They are pretty much the same. None are full auto.

Illegal handguns are the big problem in the states.

>Illegal handguns are the big problem in the states.
Same here. Also, homemade shotguns

>Bans hammers and construction tools.
>UK becomes official 3rd world shithole, complete with requisite demographics.

>.223 hunting caliber

sage this retard

you

Kek

nice info graphic you got there based solely on your faggitly lil feelings you got there.

Blahaha

>in event of a civil war the military would retain all of its munitions even if it postmaster sections of the military
Please see the American civil war.

Black communities are policed less actually, and even if every cold case was wrongfully blamed on whites it still wouldn't change the ratio

You just don't understand niggers

Back in the days when people had more respect for life, you could buy a machine gun from the Sears catalog and have it mailed to you. Creeping atheism and widespread degeneracy are what screwed up the machine gun utopia.

>Black communities are policed more
Go where the crime is, you dont go looking for hookers at bible study or car thieves at the grocery store

Don't take this the wrong way, it's just from the American perspective, NZ and Aus are basically the same. It's not that we don't know the difference, it's just that we don't care.

You actually believe that police let white murders go unsolved?ROFL In America they include mestizos and arabs as whites in the statistics to inflate them.

"Shall not be infringed"

/thread

Chris Redfield please go