Dear White People, Please Stop Pretending Reverse Racism Is Real

>One of my friends reacted to the piece with absolute outrage. This person, a white male journalist, told me that I was trying to "shut down white voices." Towards the end of our exchange, in which he admitted he was worried he was eventually going to lose his job to a person of colour, he called me a "bigoted little witch."

>"When you're so deeply invested in your privilege, and in this case white privilege, racial equality feels like oppression," said Anthony Morgan, a Toronto-based civil and human rights lawyer.

>Simply put, Morgan said reverse racism doesn't exist and a person who claims otherwise is "outing themselves as someone who has little to no experience or knowledge of what racism is."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F02dGV3zpAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't be racist against blacks.

Racism is defined as "Discrimination or prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity"

PEOPLE. Blacks arent technically people thus no racism.

No shit reverse racism doesn't exist, it's just fucking racism.

Okay, I'll just pretend that I didn't get beaten up and picked on every day for three years in school because I was the only white person in my school. Because that's not racism, is it? That's just vibrant, urban youths venting their frustration at the oppressive system put in place by the white man to keep them down.

Stop clicking on these clickbait articles and embrace alternative news.

fpbp

Black people can grow a thicker skin. Don't have time for their retarded virtue signaling anymore. I understand the country is corrupt in many ways but if they are going to be dragged kicking and screaming the entire way through it because they can't stfu about white privilege, I don't care what happens. The ones who can get their shit together mentally and focus on the big picture will live on but the shilling has to stop now.

> vice
into the pits of hell it goes

VICE was always lefty indie shit, but this is going further than they ever did before. Sad.

Antiwhite scum needs to get its nuts kicked the fuck in though.

VICE is just buzzfeed now

>No shit reverse racism doesn't exist, it's just fucking racism.
This ffs.
Why is there even any debate?

If being invested in your own privilege makes racial equality feel like oppression doesn't that mean people who complain about "white privilege" are the people who are invested in their own privilege?

racism is defined as hate against minorities and the racism has to be from people in power (white people)

black people are the minority and are not the ones in power because of white people using nepotism

hence it isnt racism against whites

DEAR PEOPLE OF COLOR AND PEOPLE OF NOT SO MUCH COLOR, PLEASE STOP PRETENDING THE EARTH IS A BALL. IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT BE FLAT IN SPACE.

I hate niggers, there see how that works? BLM hates us.

I agree, reverse racism is not real. When a nigger decided he wanted to target white people its just fucking racism.

I used to like Vice when they first started doing their HBO show. But after they got popular with the mainstream libcucks, Vice changed. Now all their stories are about trans rights, how white people are evil, DUDE WEED LMAO, some fat fuck stuffing his face, and Donald Trump hate article #3789. What sealed the deal for me was when they removed comments on their website because they couldn't handle all of the people calling out their bullshit.

>Links Vice article
>Doesn't provide archive link

When they create bait pieces like this, they don't give a shit if it looks bad, all they care about is clicks

Don't give them any fucking revenue

That sucks m8 which part of the country was that school?

So you're telling me apartheid wasn't racism because white people were a minority?

>Jews using nepotism
Ftfy

please replace your b's

white people dont have to be a minority, as long as they are the ones in power they can and are being racist to africans

You said racism was hate against minorities if white people are the minority they can't be racist.

It's the same logic you are using to claim black people can't be racist by saying they don't meet one of the conditions of your definition.

The two conditions are 1) Minority status and 2) lack of power.

Therefore South African apartheid wasn't racism because black people weren't a minority.

Gender is whatever people feel it is.
Racism must meet my secret and ever shifting definition.

>black people can grow a thicker skin
>chimp out if someone calls them a nigger

No.

The line in the universities is that racism = power + prejudice or something like that. The poor darkies can only be prejudiced because they don't have any power, and of course they'd be prejudiced if they don't have any power, so that's okay for them but not for us because we have the power so any prejudice we have is added to the power and it automatically makes racism. Which is bad.

Oh I see so black people can be racist. You know since power is very arbitrary. A black man with a gun has way more power than a room of white people that are unarmed. Therefore he can be racist. Thanks for educating me with your broken fucking logic.

Of course black lives matter is racist, it was created by the Jews to use blacks as weapons against whites..yet again.

And the idea that white people cannot be racist is so beyond stupid that anyone saying it should simply be ignored.
Blacks are more racist than the kkk.

The signs ought to say "Jew lives matter-only"

stop giving me (you)s, youre only fuelling my addiction

No, the whites there live in the nice part of town so they are the ones with the power, they are most of the government and police.

This boils down to: "everyone with any power is racist, except us liberals"

Nice definition change.
Then how do you call the hate from minorities towards the majority and/or different minority group? Surely you aren't implying that only white people can hate?

every day the binbong/ahmed mongrel shitposting.
You reverse whites do not learn

No!

Why do people keep insisting reverse robbery is a thing?

Vice used to be great 15 years ago when it was just a magazine. Shane sold out and it's absolute garbage now. No better than buzzfeed.

This pic was taken in Toronto. I'm so glad I left that fucking shithole.

So your definition of racism isn't hatred towards a minority it is hatred by people with power?

This.
These articles are designed to increase your bloodpressure and attract your eyeballs.
starve them of attention

>reverse racism
Who still uses this term except the left? We just call it "racism."

Of course.

Is there something in melanin that makes them less acceptable to racism? I thought we are all same race and race is a social construct...well now i am confused.
How can racism even exist if races aren't real?

There is no such thing as reverse racism. Just racism. Niggers are just as racist as everyone else.

Quite often racists don't see themselves as racist. This is true for Sup Forums faggots that hate all blacks because of crime statistics and it's also true of liberals that say you can't be racist towards whites.

>Reverse racism isn't a thing
>Reverse racism is impossible
>You cannot be racist against white if marginalized
>I actively hate white people but I'm not racist
>I suffer from cognitive dissonance
>I can't figure out why everyone in life thinks I'm a retard
>Why are these white people forming their own identity?

So if i go to Angola and call everybody a greasy AIDS nigger, it's not racist because I don't have any power or privilege in Angola?

It's not my definition, it's the one being given to these dumb college kids. Cucks and commies.
Personally I think white people are the glue holding this world together. When we leave everyone's just going to go back to hacking each other apart with machetes. The asians will all nuke each other, pakis and poos, arabs and joos the same. Only chopping in africa and s. america though. Lots and lots of chopping.

Yes, apparently racism has nothing to do with your beliefs and actions and is reliant on your surroundings.

If you kill someone whilst calling them a dumb coon in America that is racist but if you do it in Somalia it isn't.

Que? Nonnie? Huh? What dis mean?

It's not reverse racism it's just racism

i feel ya. i went to a majority black school for several years. in elementary it wasn't too bad, but in middle school the nigger hormones started activating. i was a constant target for theft or provocation. groups of nigs would always try to start shit with me so they could justify an attack. niggers #1 MO.

Prejudice and racism aare two difffrent things. Everybody is prejudice to someone. Like when you see a creepy old guy in a white van and think he's gonna rape me.

stupid fuckin niggers, jews and their allies are still pushing those
>you are white, you are guilty!
agenda
fuck them with pickaxe through their brains

ayyyy

>Be white
>Get beaten up by some characters of color as they say 'Fuck u white boi'
>Not racism

Leftists are cancer.

Dear non-humans please stop pretending you belong in our countries.

kek

In which I explain the gameplan of the left:

It's the endgame of the left to change your mind with redefining language. It's an older form of meme magic they used to call neurolinguistic programming. I'm not joking by the way, this is real.

It traces back to experiments in how to break a population, theories marxists worked on to install compliance in a population. It's something you've probably seen discussed already in 1984; "war is peace". You might also have seen the Star Trek episode where they try to make Picard say there are 5 lights instead of 4. The power of this technique is to get you to deny the obvious and conform to a blatant lie. It could be over something as trivial as the amount of lights in a room. Or the definition of "racism". Most people don't see it as a hill to die on. Most people just accept it.

And here is where the power of the technique lies. Once you start denying the obvious and rearranging language in a way that suits them, you are completely lost. Basic definitions in an argument go out the window because you're stuck wondering what definition is being used at this moment. There's more energy and time trying to define what words mean than conversation about the subject matter.

So instead of a "debate" about racism; where today both right and left would simply say "it's bad, don't do it", it's just another wedge issue.

They've turned a moral principle and value that 99% of the population agrees on into a weapon and an infected sore instead of unity. Racism is suddenly not a closed subject, it's reopened with a new definition that only allows "minorities" (in reality blacks, because they always make it about blacks) to be victims of racism. White people are the ones that do racism. You know this because you almost never see a discussion of hispanic racism against black people. This is deliberate. You don't see the racism among asian people. This is also deliberate.

>pff White people
>sends more cucks to Liberia to complain while riding in U.N. Humvees complaining that the U.N. is, "not doing anything"

why are niggers and kikes so racist, and all-around such shitty, unproductive subhumans?

i love it when libtarded websites start removing comments. it means that we're winning.

America isn't as cucked as Sweden, if these faggots want the normies to form a white identity, it's their own fault if it fucks them over for 2-3 generations.

Wouldn't reverse racism be liking people and treating them well because they're a different race?

Vice used to make pretty good youtube videos hosted by hipsters (usually their bias wasn't presented and it was pretty good journalism), but now it is all shit. What a shame.

Reverse racism doesn't exist, I agree with this point. The actual reason is because reverse racism is a made up term to describe minorities being racist. Everyone can be racist (not just "reverse racist"), and those who think they are being oppressed are usually more racist due to their siege mentality.

I actually agree, just scrap the "reverse" because its redundant

>America isn't as cucked as Sweden

This is a typical example of how you're programmed to do infighting over inconsequential bullshit instead of adding anything substantive.

You can let your mind ease away from the fact that you're already a minority white nation with no hope of ever getting back demographic control by talking shit about other countries. As if the thing you're trying to criticise isn't deeply at work in your own nation.

Do you think it matters for the globalists if your white nation goes immigrant 10 or 20 years before or after another? Of course not. We're all staring down the same barrel and we're being programmed to laugh at whomever looks to be going there first.

As if that was taking a stand.

You just wasted time out of your day to deflect the obvious truth about losing your nation. I bet you think that was your choice too.

You are just an automaton of the left.

I don't care if it's racist, mistyping to show solidarity with a black street gang is cringeworthy. Don't do things like that.

When the first post is the best post

So fucking tired of hearing "dear white people." Can we do a false flag twitter hashtag or something so sjws can say "whites" instead, because whites aren't people?

Where was that mate, London?

I would guess London, because that's the place with the most blacks in this country. One of the only places that has concentrated pockets of blacks (e.g. Brixton, Croydon, etc.)

I think Birmingham has a few as well, but mostly Birmingham (and the rest of the midlands) has Asians - Bangladeshis, Indians, Pakistanis, etc. Then again Nottingham has an unusually high number of blacks. But still, not very high.

We have way more Asians across the country as a whole. 4.39% of Britain is Asian, and 1.95% is black. There aren't many places in this country where blacks are a majority. As I say, parts of London are the only places I can think of.

Also I thought you were Georgia, but I just realised you're Guernsey. So perhaps this explanation was longer than needed. Do you like Guernsey lad? Would you ever move to the mainland or is it better over there?

>racism is defined as hate against minorities
No it isn't

>the racism has to be from people in power (white people)
No it doesn't

Can you tell me which dictionary you are using please? I am using the Oxford English Dictionary, often considered the most authoritative dictionary on the English language.

Pic related.

In case you don't believe that Apple uses the OED.

You're right. It doesn't exist. It's just called racism.

These

You're a proxy aren't you? Because if you were Russian you'd knew that Trotsky is person known too well to lie like that.
And racism is a French word btw

That is in fact exactly what they believe. My theory as to why is that leftism is really just nihilistic self-hatred projected towards people like themselves. That's why leftists have a sort of inverted loyalty pyramid by which they love the most foreign and hate the most near.

Reverse? No, no such thing. It's just regular racism, nigger.

>kek

Dear black people, please shut the fuck up. Affirmative Action is a real policy in hiring, so racism is helping your dumb black asses.

JFK was a racist.

Trump's rising will put an end to this.

holy shit you are so fucking stupid
did you read that on a pamphlet while you were waiting on your kangaroos abortion?

Dear niggers, stop being niggers, thanks.

the title itself is an example of (reverse)racism.

Dear black people stop lumping all white people together and being so condescending.

youtube.com/watch?v=F02dGV3zpAw

>Why is there even any debate?
Because Burgers are fucking retarded who make up idiotic meaningless buzzwords all the time.
Here are a few more for your enjoyment:
>Gender-fluid
>Cis-gender
>Gender-binary
>Fat-shaming
>Name-shaming
>Mansplaining

I'm sure there's more. Which ones did I miss?

>racial equality
>affirmative action
choose 1

Stop pretending that what you ate was a sandwich. It was a hamburger and I don't define hamburgers as sandwiches. Now let's talk about sandwiches since we're on the subject

>One of my friends reacted to the piece with absolute outrage. This person, a black male journalist, told me that I was trying to "shut up black voices." Towards the end of our exchange, in which he admitted he was worried he was eventually going to lose his job to a whitey, he called me a "bitch ass nigga"

>"When you're so deeply invested in your victimhood, and in this case black victimhood, racial equality feels like oppression," said Morgan Freeman, a Detroit-based civil and human rights lawyer.

>Simply put, Morgan said institutional racism exists and a person who claims otherwise is "outing themselves as someone who has little to no experience or knowledge of what institutional racism is."

Now THATS a black man I'd let pound my wife

Keksimus Maximus

Guernsey is a lot like jersey but a bit worse. Still better than anywhere else in the world to live Imo.

It's not "reverse" because that implies it's being returned....which is not always the case. The black man in Fresno this weekend killed 4 random white men who did nothing to him.

>leaf

>vice
Sage

lol

Saville town or lying