Putin worried about White birth rate decline in Europe

>Putin discusses White Genocide
He is /our guy/, deal with it, Hillary bots.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPYOhrmFR4

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rosjVJieKnw
youtube.com/watch?v=bOTnSXK_dHM
youtube.com/watch?v=bKxAG5glTfM
loonwatch.com/2013/12/is-russia-turning-muslim/
youtube.com/watch?v=KXepE8wVW1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

russia literally has the same problems as the rest of the white world, women aren't giving birth to enough babies (being sold as sex slaves to saudis) and the men are dying off too young (alcoholism)

>Russia has

You mean had. The demographics are improving since 2014/2015

Major problem is that guys in Russia have usually very low income jobs that do not allow having child or two. Otherwise people marry there far younger than western Europe does.

Can you all stop with the /ourguy/ bullshit when referring to anyone with lots of political power? Do you not realize that in this day and age anyone with this much power is just another jewish puppet? Anyone who isn't controlled by (((them))) and starts to have influence is instantly disposed off.

LOL, it's all immigrants shitskins. Have you ever been to Moscow? Subhumans everywhere

You are dumb Bavarian guy who changes proxies. You always sound the same.
I have been to Moscow there and I saw Russian everywhere

High income countries have high birth rate lol? It's about traditional family not income trust me.

>I have been to Moscow

What you do not get is that that Moscow is the makeup on Russias face. Travel farther inland and you will see how bleak this country really is. The far east is basically China 2.0, siberia is full of gypsies and mudshits.

>t. someone who lived in siberia for 12 years

Putin is pragmatic power obsessive person.
Check out this recent vid from putin's team about one of his opponents.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rosjVJieKnw
They argue that this evil nazi is hittler and cooperates with european RIGHTS.
Putin is not your guy, pol. He does not give a shit about white race and pressures local nacionalists.

No it isn't lol

They even state in this vid that Russia is multicultural as it should be, lol. One propaganda for local fools, other - for foreighn fools.

Navalny is controlled opposition owned by same people who financed coup in Kiev and who work with Obama and Hillary.
Fuck off Bavarian shill, you don't know anything about geopolitics.
You are like those Islamists in Syria who get weapon from CIA

Putin NEVER ever mentioned the world "white".

What a pathetic misleading attempt. You might as well call the European Union "the White Union"

Why do we hate Russian? Is Russia our enemy only because (((they))) tell us that Russians are evil?

youtube.com/watch?v=bOTnSXK_dHM

They don't look evil to me.

Triggered ha Alpen Nigger? You know what he means very well.

Because however pitiful - they're geopolitical rivals.
And US wrestles it's competition with every method at disposal, including propaganda.
Do you enjoy your american dream?
Well, that's why you have to hate Russians.
Russians have oil and won't just give it to you.
They're enemies because of that.

I know very well the the video contains false subtitles. In the Russian language (that I'm a native speaker of) Putin says "European", and some delusional retard (or paid shill) translated it as "White". That's what I know very well.

So putin and multiculti is good while "controlled" nacionalist is bad? You Kremlin bot.

they're geopolitical rivals.

Not really,the Cold war is over,Trump wanted to work and cooperate with Putin but (((they))) did not let him, US -Russia alliance would be worst thing in the world for chosen ones

You're right too, traditional values helps, look at Sweden, the goverment helps you a lot with that and are in deep shit, but economic power is important too.

>(((they))) did not let him
Cuz rivalry is more profitable.
You're new to jew business model or something?
They realized it during WW II that enmity is where profit at.

>US -Russia alliance would be worst thing in the world for chosen ones
Jeez, I wonder what the fuck is inside your brain

> Putin says "European''

I wonder what can he possibly mean by that,he probably means Black people

putin thinks chechenyans are white too

So, European Union = White Union?

>chechenyans
>nyans
Aww, baka, they're chechens.

Fuck off putinbot faggot. Hey, there is a Bavarian guy with a proxy under your bed, quickly find a tinfoil hat!

>Cuz rivalry is more profitable.

Not cus United Russia and Republican Party are both conservative and with collusion it would damage Liberal World Order that dominates the world.

both of ya'll, nonsense, we're happy to cooperate, once the flaming clown faggot btfo crimea and ukraine. Oh, and we gotta collect some scalps for coming at us. Stupid motherfucker.

But apart from that, we were totally ready to rape your oilfields something fierce.

It's rare to see a based russian. Praise to you bro

It's why he made displays of homosexuality in public illegal

fuck up sand nigger

He's right. Also Putin allowed for millions of illegal migrants to across the borders. Nowdays muslims cutting off the white kid's heads and TV not talking about it.

Digits for Putin to die

EU is political construct you umbecil

Do you think it would be a bad thing?

Digits never lie

>United Russia
>Conservative
Lol wut?
They're kleptocrats that would approve anything Putin needs.
> flaming clown faggot btfo crimea and ukraine
You shouldn't have financed the revolution in Ukraine then.
Kyrgyzia and other nobodycares-stans are okay, but Ukraine was far to important to Moscow to just let it slip out of hands.
You're to blame for that.

To get you the real picture, that Putin is Merkel is Trump
Start at 6:50
Diversity is OUR STRENGHT !

youtube.com/watch?v=bKxAG5glTfM

cute kawaii mudslimes

>Russia
>white

you have to understand the russian propganda.
inside russia it's
>pro muslims, pro migrants, pro soviet everybody else is a nazi.
outside russia it's
>anti migrants, anti moslems

why?
because they are interested in chaos and destabilization. russia has no values. only interests.

Fuck you Bavarian Kike shill.
You insulted Russians multiple times, Bulgarians, Italians, Croats, Poles, and countless other Europeans

Get the fuck off my board you Anti-European piece of shit. Russians should have raped you to death in 1945

So "European" doesn't equal "White"?

I think it would be a good thing, but it amazes me how people think that Russia is some kind of "anti-globalist, traditionalist, pro-white power"

Maybe you faggot white bitches should stop vaccine and your drugs so that your bitches can be fertile again.

Fucking cucks

The person on the right: "I killed my first russian at 16 y.o."

>>United Russia
>Conservative
Moscow banned gay parade for 100 years, yea not conservative at all LOL

>You shouldn't have financed the revolution in Ukraine then.

That was Liberals and Neocons not average American
Get the fuck off my board and threads

United Russia is a leftist shill that creates feminitive laws and vouches for (((free))) shit.

>Putin
>Sucks chechen dick
>Free immigration of shitskins
>Crasy high amount of drug traffic from Afghanistan
>thousands of young people are jailed for nothing in Russia (282 hate speech and the like)
>Provoked war in Donbass, which brings nothing but suffering and death to slavic people
>Terror acts by mudslims are pretty common yet this fucker claims that muh Russia is muh super save unlike muh stupid euros
>Bad economic opportunities for young families
>In fact he is not bad, nor good for Europe and whites

Also Putin is a thief, lier and murderer. I've never ever met educated, patriotic person who supports Putin.

Only churkas and Homo Sovieticus support Putin

Hi, I'm Bavarian.

Tough shit. We won the cold war. We get to do whatever the fuck we want, and if you respond in kind, damn straight we're gonna shut down your economy like madacascar. You want fair, then win next time. In this life, the clown overplayed his hand, and it will backfire. Hopefully you can get a color revolution going in there right quick so the don't have to suffer as much as the clown.

>Moscow banned gay parade for 100 years
This is just to gain support cuz population is still largely homophobic.
That and almost no parades are allowed unless their agenda is pro-putin, gay or not.
>That was Liberals and Neocons not average American
Well of course plumber Joe didn't finance that revolution you dimwit.

When (((EU))) collapses Russia will take charge from GEYmany, and by then GEYmany will look like Syria

Slavs are subhumans what are you getting excited about? He's not in it to save true whites i.e. Anglos and Germanics.

Oh no, he will not save John Olivers of the world hahaha well you are aren't so WEAK you would save yourself

Fake and Gay

All white nationalist leaders in jail.

10/10
>You want fair, then win next time.
Uff, so tough with sanctions.
Still buying rocket engines though, so I'll ignore this argument until you're really trying.
Because his regime is not about to fall because of your sanctions you twats, always with the half-way.
Do it like men or fuck off altogether.
>Hopefully you can get a color revolution going
No fucking chance and your half-hearted sanctions are not helping either: they're not strong enough to wake the population up from indifference and propaganda successfully plays them to Putin's benefit.

You dumb twats did nothing but empower that cunt regime.

Not exactly true. I used to read Mark Adomanis from Forbes who was their Russia expert at the time: he once wrote an article talking about how the fertility rates have risen in the most Russian oblasts as well as the non-Russian ones, meaning it's not just Muslims. I do agree though that Putin has a way too liberal immigration policy with former Soviet countries.

Do you Putin to fuck you in the ass, cuckboy?

That's what he said, just replace word White with European

Based Putin and Trump will continue to undone what was created by over 70 years of Anti-Christian,Liberal tyranny

>muh rocket engines
In the year 3000 Russia will still try to sell Soviet rocket engines but even Gabon won't buy that shit.

Гoвopи пo-pyccки, пyтинcкий хyecoc.

This one is half jew faggot who loves playing with dildos. Why're you posting it.

Muh (((Human rights))) muh (((Liberal democracy)))

I'm not advocating lack of progress in space exploration.
I'm pointing out that those sanctions are just decorative dickswinging that failed to seriously hurt Putin's regime.
In fact - they made it worse.
They should either apply harsher sanctions or fuck off altogether.

lol its not, mudshits dont like cold weather and snow, siberia for russkies and indigenous asians only

Of course he will post Jewish faggot (literally) as long as that Jew fag is Anti-Putin.
Autistic Bavarian guy with Russia proxy

>siberia for russkies and indigenous asians only
You fucking wish.

Эй, пидopaн, нy oтвeть.

I am Germanic Anglo Saxon look at me, look at me, wooo hoo hoo

First of all, you are literally from a top 5 turkified nation in Europe so let's not post pictures.

Second, why do you non-whites from shitty nations always do this?

The legacy of Anglo-Saxons/Germanic people is everywhere, John Oliver being ugly doesn't magically change the fact that this group is the only one that actually matters in Europe.

In 2k17 only ex-commie-faggot and cuckolds can support him and his friends.
Also Putin allowed legally to steal private lands if KGB officer want to get it. It happened 3 weeks ago.

i'm from Tomsk, theres like zero shitskins
although you can come by chinks here and there, since we have best education to the east of Urals

Found the article:
loonwatch.com/2013/12/is-russia-turning-muslim/

Forgive the website: it used to be on Forbes, but Mark Adomanis quit so they removed all of his Russia articles (which were pretty fair and informative).

Oh now this faggot attacs human rights. Sure thing when Hitler violated human rights for the sake of his people that was one case. But when untermenchen, crook, cowardy, shorty, egomaniac dictator with no sense of nation or homeland violates human rights and jail innocent people only because he is afraid of them - thats another fucking case, you subhuman montenigger

Do not kid yourself. Being Kremlin bot is even worse than being faggot.

>i'm from Tomsk, theres like zero shitskins
Lucky you, there are quite of few of them in NSK.

Bavarian guy with Russia proxy is Anti-Putin but also Anti Marine Le Pen and Anti- Farage heck he sounds like a typical Kraut.

That will never happen. Even when relations between the US and Iran were at their worse, we still bought their oil, even if indirectly.

Эй, пидopaшкa! Хoчeшь ceмeчeк?

>The legacy of Anglo-Saxons/Germanic people is everywhere

I agree and it's a cancer

Psychodelic video, emits psy waves. A woman chanting: "PUTIN IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD"

youtube.com/watch?v=KXepE8wVW1k

It's cancer, yet you bothered to learn their language?

Have fun with your cognitive dissonance.

Putin will never let degeneracy like this on streets of Moscow

Teбя бaвapeц в дeтcтвe чepeз пpoкcи изнacилoвaл?

He is probably is a retarded Serbian with inferiority complex that makes him a Putinist xeno(((patriot)))

Russian isnt as bad as many polacks would want you to think, but it aint particularly good either
Putin is only LARPing as /ourguy/ for western audience, his policies,especially the ones concerning immigration, is incredibly left-leaning, as well as his take on economy

>Putin is only LARPing as /ourguy/ for western audience
t. bavarian

He doesn't mention white or race all, for him religion and moral codes is what matters the most.

My English has American accent

> 5 roubles has been sent to your pidorashka account

And America is an Anglo-Saxon invention.

American = Anglo-Saxon and Germanic, nobody else

>Putin is pragmatic power obsessive person.
fuck off libtard
cиди нa двoщe и oтpaбaтывaй cвoи 15 eвpoцeнтoв, кopзинa eбaнaя

When EU/Germany does down the Nationalist parties will rise.

Эй, пидopaн, пoчeмy y тeбя бoeвыe кapтинoчки c 0 нaчинaютcя?

Please refer to