FUCK YEAH AMERICA!!

FUCK YEAH AMERICA!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mywatchseries.to/serie/my_600-lb_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow Boogie really let himself go!

Source? I can't believe that is real.

I don't want to see your home videos OP, we already know about you.

>libshits want government health care so my money has to pay for this abomination

WTF

I would be screaming every waking hour for someone to come kill me if I was like that.

Looks like a tumor

Jesus

he is screaming for food every waking hour cause hes american

that episode was disgusting

jesus, from the thumbnail i thought they were preparing a pig or a bear for one of those bbq shows

Holy shit that looks like our health minister

>Americans turn over a new leaf.webm

Wow, how do you become a living tumor?

Whats all that shit on it's legs? Disgusting.

How does this even happen?
Who keeps feeding him?

Or maybe some fresh shawn sheep for fucking?

Needless to say I was thoroughly dissapointed

how do you say 'muh lergs' in dutch, or french whatever you speak?

Lol top bantz from cuckistan

people that get like this should be euthanized

'My 600lb Life'

his gf and daughter
yes he has a gf

He can't even wash himself with a rag on a stick. Pathetic.

I work in health care and even I threw up a little.

he's fat "cuz murica fuck yeah, lets get fat" or he has some genetic disease or something?

brb, becoming tumor

The family should be held accountable for overfeeding him. My mother was obese and bed ridden for 6 months after a 3 month coma and without any excercise and proper diet she lost 40 pounds in mere a month and a half.

He's great the way he is. What is your point OP?

mate, he even cucked a dude
his baby mother was married to another bloke when he impregnated her
you can't write this shit kek

His genetic disease is called being a retard who eats too much.

which episode? We need the exact sauce

>tfw srsly thinking of becoming tumor
>tfw women will take tumor over skinny

they are all fat

it is James K's Story.

Episode 10 from the latest season.

I only watched James + Part 1 / 2 of the Assanti Brothers

The Assanti Episodes are even funnier. There are a lot of Threads about it on cause its, dare I say it, F A T K I N O

>imagine being that guy
>your married to your qt314 (she's not the best, but you love her god damn it)
>you hear she's pregnant, fuck yeah i'm gonna be a dad!
>a-user i...
>she leaves you
>not even for a chad, for that thing
>fast forward 20 years
>see what could have been your daughter rolling over some lump of human misery
>'my waifu left me for this'
>fade to black starts playing in the background

>blocks your path
>pokeflute doesn't work

>I would be screaming every waking hour for someone to come kill me if I was like that.

sometimes it gets so bad when you lift them the flesh basically falls off the bone, if you're in that situation you will recognize the smell of feces and rotting human flesh

I thought they were rubbing butter on a pig

If you are too fat to walk you deserve to be put to death. Not that hard to avoid.

I like that power mullet

not even that, just don't help these things.
if they can't take care of themselves, so be it

stop bodyshaming you inbred hicks

a fucking leaf

>implying a government with state healthcare would let it get this bad

Sometimes having the government interfering is a good thing, at least to stop burger people eating themselves to death.

you have to write that in call caps, now it just looks weak and pathetic, like you know he's right

>"OWWWW MUH LEGS"

Why don't they kill this pig and feed african kids?

MY EYES

biological weapons are against the geneva convention

Humans are the most disgusting creatures on the planet.

I feel like a fat piece of shit when I eat a whole chocolate bar in one sitting.

How do these retards manage this?

>all bodies are beautiful

no, thats objectively wrong, who the fuck likes burnt corpses? or even lardmountains like OP post

It fucking disgusts me how people can grow to that fucking size without a thought in their head going "hey, you're too fat to move, maybe you should lose weight"

Except the government needs to have leverage to step in. Doubt any government will institute a lard ass tax and healthcare fails at getting people to loose weight without their lives being immediately on the line.

How they become this? There's must be some rubicon in their heads? Or suffer on daily basis and being paralyzed < soda, burgers, chips and chocolate?

Holy fuck.

Real talk: what is going on inside their heads? Surely they realise that they can't even perform basic human functions such as walking, all they do 24/7 is lie down, eat, drink, shit, and pass, maybe talk to someone for a bit. Why would they want to continue living?

>Doubt any government will institute a lard ass tax

But they do. It's called a sugar tax. You'll also be committed to a hospital and force fed healthy food and forced to exercise if the state deems you too unfit for society.

*piss
Also, why would anyone keep giving them food?

Literally Sup Forums Kinography

Surely to get to that point somebody else would have to be enabling you.

holy mother of god...
I want to take a bath just from reading that

Hey Russia when are you going drop a nuclear warhead on your own head fucking loos in the poos

Jewmerica the satan spawn hell on earth.

Mass murderers. Wage wars for profit of kykes. Pay obnoxiously high medicine for kykes. Debt slaves to kykes.

It's like Mad Max Thunderdome, Masterblaster. Kykes are the master, and big, fat, ugly, retarded blaster is the USA.

Fuck every American and let us salute every single casket with American flag over it, that's the only type of Americans I respect. And I applaud their blood thirst and willingness to "prove" themselves in war. Kykes please, enlist more fat dumb burgers into another war.

And more debt, of course. Nothing like the American dream of cubicle rat race bumper to bumper traffic on a highway and living in a tasteless grotesque wood/cardboard house made for next to nothing but "high in value" because retarded burgers are obsessed with "flipping real estate" because every single thing there is just made for one thing, one god - money.

Death.

How did this happen? The guy must have been lieing in bed for months before getting this pounds.

>when you lift them the flesh basically falls off the bone
That sounds extremely painful, do these lanwhales feel no pain or something?

It's funny because proportionally even more niggers are like this. Don't worry, the scum is dying off. We just need to get rid of obongocare to ensure these fat fucks are eliminated completely.

What's on TV probably. A generation that's raised in front of a screen eating junk food, lives in front of a screen eating junk food.

Stuff like that are the absolute best incentive to put the fucking fork down. Turning my life around immediately (before I stop being able to turn around).

They look like barnacles on a boat idk

That's fetishes for you

>t.united cucks

WHITE AMERICA!!!

MAAAH LEEEEEEEEGS

AAAAAAAAOOOWWW

What I don't understand is.Who the fuck keeps feeding them thousands of calories a day to keep up that blob?

That gif always makes me think of North Korea's missile tests.

WHY THE FUCK DOES ITS FAMILY BRING IT FOOD?

his retarded enabler gf who gets sad and cries when he shouts at her for not filling him with bacon sausage and fast food every waking second of his existence

>BUT I WANT IT!

Because

>women

will obey anyone who screams enough

True. If they stopped geeding them than the fatties would get nurveous which again will stimulate them to move from the fucking bed.

you forgot kino eggrolls

To be honest this looks like a fate worse than death.

She should be charged for attempted murder of a mentally disabled person.

How do you even become like this in the first place

This wonders me also, I would not even be surprised if this is all fake.

Grab a plate and scrape off some egg lasagna

I would honestly beg for a quick and clean death

I really hope it is indeed fake.

You eat shit for years but nothing shows, then
you suddenly wake up like this the night after an eclipse in an odd thursday.

For those who want to watch entire episodes:

James K and the Assanti brothers are gold

With help. Otherwise the most you become is a Boogie-class destroyer. What you're not seeing are the assholes in his life who got him that way.

AAAUUUUWW MIJN BENEN!

Only one eggrawl?

Damn, the butter is oozing out through his pores!

why not just stop feeding him? it's not like he can get up to get food.

WTF

I've always wondered where mayonnaise came from

If you ever watched the Eddie Murphie comedy where he played a fat profeesor than it is not hard to fake all this.

>Hate America
>Don't even understand it

Logic has nothing to do with this. This is classic irrational human behavior.

I get your point, but to be honest, can't even conceive how one can PHYSICALLY eat that much to become that fat, even if they feed him.