What's the ratio of female to male on Sup Forums? Is there a significant amount of female users here?

What's the ratio of female to male on Sup Forums? Is there a significant amount of female users here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novelty_seeking
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Femanon who identifies as an asexual trans homonormative sapiosexual on Tuesday here, AMA

I'm rly a gril... shhh, don't tell ne1

Some estonian Sup Forumsack I contacted few months ago was a femanon. I think there are more femanons than you think but they are aware of the "no girls on the internet" rule and don't play the woman card to fit in.

I think it's like 5 to 1

Post tits

True. It's better not to reveal the identity and play the woman card. But every time I see a "pol meetup" like the anti-Berkeley riot it's mainly men. And the topics here seem more male oriented. So it makes me wonder if there is a female presence at all.

>sausage fest: the board

>t. Boltok the rapist

I would guess 8-1. Most females who strongly identify with any "alternative" political movements will tend to be batshit crazy. They belong in the kitchen.

Insecure much?

I don't know the ratio but they're here. It was either last summer or the summer before there was a chick posting responses on vocaroo.

I personally welcome them if they're effective at spreading the message, whether it's issues of free speech, political correctness, migrants in Europe, etc.

I suspect it's the women who post all the furry shit, though.

My gf and I browse here regularly.

>tfw we're going to have 5kids to replenish the white race.

>>tfw we're going to have 5kids to replenish the white race.
Topkeko senior

who do think makes all the blacked threads

Let's be honest, it's almost certainly 99:1 male:female.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the VAST majority of women don't like discussing politics at all, let alone extreme fringe politics that's spouted here. Not sure why losers here like to pat themselves on the back at every occasion.

This.

Most women couldn't give less of a fuck about politics, especially the right wing stuff we generally post here. Redpills are a jagged thing to swallow.

I doubt any sensible chick comes to these quarters

I'm a girl, but please don't hit on me, you silly boys ;)

Any decent girl would never browse Sup Forums nor care about politics enough to be willing to do it in the first place. If she's here, she's a degenerate: the type of girl you fuck and dump.

Haven't seen any tits or timestamps yet

pol grills respond pls so I can hit on you

i know 4 black women in real life who go on Sup Forums

most likely the same ratio as black people to niggers. rare, but exist.

Lurk moar and understand why and when to ask for that shit, newfag

Like 6000000:1

i would advise against even mentioning politics to girls
My girlfriend borderline hates me now. i cant blame anything on the joos, i cant joke about helicopter rides anymore because apparently "communists are people too and not anything to worry about."
god forbid i mention uncle adolf.
she thinks everything i say is hate speech now, and is afraid to take me anywhere public incase i offend people with my hate.
Sup Forums almost cost me my relationship with the perfect aryan girl.

you cant red pill girls, they will despise you for it. If a girl is here on Sup Forums its probably a dude or rarer than the rarest of pepes

>6000000
You keep using that number, I do not think you mean what it means.

Google analytics shows that Sup Forums m/f ratio is 70% males and 30% females

Maybe different for just Sup Forums

cba wasting 20 minutes on writing a huge post explaining it, but tl;dr - yes, about 40% of the board. They're more lurkers on average but will come out to post in topics that trigger them hard (i.e "gas modern females", MGTOW, MRA, etc - those threads are usually 80% female)

no surprise from the aut right.

Based Grill pussy whips that shit out of you.

What a cuck

have a girl ever posted her tits with timestamp on Sup Forums?

I notice every fucking time some girl posts.
You can see by how they formulate their arguments.

I joke about that shit all the time with girls, you just have tell it like a joke.
I shit on Jews constantly and they can't pull the Holocaust card because my grandfather sat in Dachau and his brother died in Auschwitz.
They were just normal polaks tho, no kikes.

i'd say 200-1

Women are parasitical niggers. The less of them the better. I would say the ration is like 50M to 1F.

30% of you guys aren't guys.

thats the whole of Sup Forums tho. not just Sup Forums.

where does girl usually post on Sup Forums?
About women in Sup Forums i think everytime in Sup Forums, /gif/ or any other degenerate board.

/Soc/

/cgl/ is 90% female

femenon here

/ck/

they go for what feels good emotionally.
that isnt politics, especially real politics
id say it is about 40 to 1 at best

Fuck off pajeet

It should be a global rule just so larpers can be banned

nope, nope and nope.
i grew up around politics, i don't get involved although I am surrounded with conservatives. I believe a women's role is with her family not mouthing off in a political squabble. I came here after plebbit stopped being plebbut. Pol is a great mix of people and ideas, I learn more about life on pol than any actual social engagement. I hate tv and love to read

>newfriend/oldfriend
There are no girls on the internet. Anyone who announces they are a grill when it's not necessary deserves "Tits or GTFO." Your pic sucks.

40% of Sup Forumsiticians surveyed are bi/gay so we provide a feminine energy to a mostly male environment.

70/30

how

>topics here seem more male oriented
That's because a patriarchal society is the only worthy society and therefore all of our views and discussions revopce around such
We are currently to living in a matriarchal society that has been slowly forming since the mid 1400's and we are the end result of almost full implimentation

I'm a girl but I don't talk I usually just read through the threads

Sorry to burst TIUR bubble faggot but most competent women look to their man or a man for their political ideology as they have a pack mentality when it comes to most things in that vein.
I k ow several girls on this site and from what they tell me the amount of pussy that posts here is substantial, as I said before we are most likely looking at a 70/30 split

I think there are more females on here than most would guess. We just tend to stay quiet about our gender, in case of bitter incels going on roastie rants and making threads go off topic.

Post netherlands

>perfect aryan girl
>Is a giant leftist
>Not an anti-society, pro-white, constitutionalist
Nice shitpost

If you have a huge penis you can red pill them.

We are the largest board on the site, that ratio definitely applies to us
>Mfw most women who take the redpill are still bluepilled on some stuff and go the route of "I believe in some of it but not all"
>Ywn have a threesome with two redpilled chicks who make helicopter jokes

A couple of times
Believe it or not only one was because her cuck bf asked her to

>I came here after plebbit stopped being plebbut
>I learn more about life on pol than any actual social engagement.
lol

Sup Forums is full on locker room talk, banter and shitposting. A woman enjoying it is a huge red flag. Women who enjoy this type of crap are low on Conscientiousness, low on Agreeableness and likely high on Neuroticism. In other words, they make shitty and unstable wives. Also, they tend to be high on novelty seeking.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novelty_seeking

Women getting involved in politics is a no-no.
Women enjoying being in environments more than 90% male is a no-no.

No you provide a degenerate wnwrgy
Fuck off to your containment board before you're put to a cross

A fucking street shitter

Probably because most women aren't autistic enough to go to a Sup Forums meet up.

There is a lot of pussy on here, but they keep it to themselves because tits or GTFO.

there are no women on the internets. its a rule.

jecht

>Implying redpilled women have an option to be with mostly women when most bluepilled women are degenerates or mentally void of anything worth talking about
We're discussing the state of the world not passing them around to be used as a Fleshlight c'mon man

Canadians and Australians.

>Sup Forums Meetup
No such thing

There are quite a lot of trannies on Sup Forums it seems

Depends whether you consider them to be female of course

UM YEAH LIKE GURL HERE EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS FEMANON!

Fuck off, insufferable LARPers

>not passing them around to be used as a Fleshlight c'mon man
>t. woman

>Women enjoying being in environments more than 90% male is a no-no.

I think we just assume this place is 90% male because we think everyone posting is like ourselves. But actually we do not know.
Also the taco-chan boards that are 90% female is full of trashy banter and shitposting too.

did your parents love you as a child?

Its probably some crazy shit like 1:50

9-1, 8-1 if you count trannies

I have sufficiently red pilled my go about Islam and kebabs, she was a already a devout anti feminist and hates PC culture but other than that she is quite left leaning, everytime I try and tell her Hitler was a dindu nuffin she storms off in a rage though.

>mentally void of anything worth talking about
Women who claim other women are empty and shallow are often the worst ones. Those are the ones willing to go full degenerate.

You will never, ever get a reliable estimate on this where people aren't just trolling in the responses.

Just from my own years of observation, I'd say that 10% of Sup Forums being made up of women would be a generous estimate. Probably a tad lower.

I assume everyone is male and I am yet to see any evidence to the contrary.

Do you actually think this place has many chicks? lol

It's obvious that almost all of the crap being posted here comes from male minds. What you see people saying here is not that different from what you see in real life among guys, if you ignore the nazi stuff. Unless, you are going to claim most women are repressed.

>Using meme chevrons for the t.

femanon here
why the fuck am i here everyday?
no shit i have this open all hours now- hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
thanks guyz

It's her/his voice, not mine. I make the rules.

I actually think 65%male 35%female.
My family doesn't know i browse Sup Forums (always out on mobile). But i know fuggen aunt and mom browse Sup Forums. How? My mom's laptop browser history and aunt's phone browser history! I sound out on the sneek tip and there Sup Forums history was fucking LENGTHY!
I think the election got a shit load of new people here.
Yes. It is cringe to know i have family here.

Nah, that's more of a 50/50 split if them either enjoying decent conversation or using dick to fill the void

I'm surprised there are more Swedes than Finns
Why are there so many Finns? Autism?

I'm a girl teehee. I come here for all the cute guys that post here. I hope one day I can find an alpha stud who will fill me with white babies. Mmm. Kisses, boys

Fuck off with your LARPing, your Aunt does not post on Sup Forums

100% neckbeard

>bird flu monitor
>implying we have the technology to see diseases

Show me your mantits with timestamp or GTFO

No you don't
The meme stipulates that you don't use them when implimenting
t. meme librarian

Sweden has largest population of the three so by default they'll have more posters
Funlan has lots because most people there lock themselves away after dark and just use the internet until bed

they use feelings in their arguments, i had this one time a person wanted to call their daughter Margaret Aurelia and i told her how it's a shitty name, doesn't fit together and their kids will have mental issues. I pointed to statistics and the person didn't care. then she told me she was a mother and that she knows what is best for her kids.
This was on pol, i think i have some screenshots on my cellphone.

My point is, women ignore facts in discussions and use feeling. But nowadays you also have men who only argument is their self centered feelings.

>there are women in this thread right now
Hey ladies XD does one of you want to be my gf lol

You actually expect women to be a least bit interested in politics? Wishful thinking good sir.

There are no girls on the internet.