Make Music Great Again

White people have been in a musical rut for the last 20 years or so.

All trace of masculinity has been removed, everything is just sugar sweet love songs, songs about being sad, or childish nonsense about friendship or something (see: every advert for an antidepressant featuring a le quirky girl with a ukelele). Country is just cringy recitations of bumper stickers promoting a douchy caricature of rural life.

Nothing is danceable anymore, none if the rhythms or interesting in the slightest.

The political tide is turning in our favor, but as long as nig music dominates we'll never truly win. The proof is in the pudding, normies (especially women) love music sang by a strong man about doing manly things with a groovy backbeat that you can move to. White people are not incapable of producing this type of music, we just need to get out there and fucking do it. If we can't invent a new genre that fits the bill, we should go back and draw inspiration from bands like the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, etc and make new music that promotes our ideals while presenting them as edgy, cool and dangerous.

You know, muh dick songs about creampieing white women, songs about partying in a 'white' way that blacks just can't understand, telling urban dwellers to go fuck themselves and promote living in a rural area, songs telling the government to fuck off and glamorizing gun ownership, etc.

tl;dr white musicians need to find their fucking balls and write danceable, masculine music again so we can stop getting cucked by the cultural subversion of black music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8jOhqOsouM
youtube.com/watch?v=AI1hNWOyIW8
youtube.com/watch?v=UBsz0BwvgcM
youtube.com/watch?v=9dceK2eBGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=2w8VsvJ40sM
youtube.com/watch?v=w7M3EEHYkJ0
youtu.be/Kka0A6adz5Y
youtu.be/HAIDqt2aUek
youtube.com/watch?v=fjwIhyMfvRY
youtube.com/watch?v=nXNc3nRY2ac
youtube.com/watch?v=nK7OWQJCfD0
thump.vice.com/en_au/article/edm-doesnt-have-a-women-problem-it-has-a-straight-white-guy-problem
smoke2.bandcamp.com/
blackdeity.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ueeOb6rjMbY
youtu.be/tOW5jOgnwVY
youtu.be/l6TlHgogT7g
youtube.com/watch?v=DiTikduJ15Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qQraVieU7-0
youtube.com/watch?v=K9Tw8baMPpM
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
youtube.com/watch?v=T_3i5LdMqlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>White people have been in a musical rut for the last 20 years or so.
Pop music's never been good, even as far back as the 60s, 50s, and even 40s.

>All trace of masculinity has been removed, everything is just sugar sweet love songs, songs about being sad, or childish nonsense about friendship or something
Not all music is pop music.

>Nothing is danceable anymore, none if the rhythms or interesting in the slightest.
Dance music is utter garbage regardless of the era it came from because it's braindead music. This includes traditional dance music like waltz, too.

>The political tide is turning in our favor, but as long as nig music dominates we'll never truly win.
Nigs have always dominated pop music.

> we should go back and draw inspiration from bands like the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, etc and make new music that promotes our ideals while presenting them as edgy, cool and dangerous.
Or we could make music that draws inspiration from good music instead.

If anything, whites need to write more music like this. Pop music is degenerate.
youtube.com/watch?v=U8jOhqOsouM
youtube.com/watch?v=AI1hNWOyIW8

youtube.com/watch?v=UBsz0BwvgcM
youtube.com/watch?v=9dceK2eBGEw

hurray! for globalization (NO)

>no fun allowed: the archetype

Pop music is shit though. It will never amount to stuff like this. The only people who should be allowed to make music are people who respect art.

youtube.com/watch?v=2w8VsvJ40sM

He's right though. The rock musicians OP idolizes are nothing more than the precursor to ooga booga jungle beats.

Keep feeling smug with your symphonic metal or whatever, queermo. Meanwhile, the people you need on your side are going to keep listening to rap music.

Yeah, dance music is dumb. But it's what people like. Leading by example just isn't gonna work when you're trying to get people to listen to the "real music" you listen to, you gotta play them something they'd actually like.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7M3EEHYkJ0

Hey guys. Boomer here. Feel free to message me anytime. I'm into politics, JFK assassination, freemasonry, silver, food storage, or whatever else you want to talk about!

Pop music is shit. Even pop fans admit it. But 50s and 40s pop had not yet been infiltrated by Jews and commies. It was good and as wholesome as music for teenagers can get.

What type of music would you recommend
>Inb4 classical
So not a single person in the world has made worth while music since the 17th century?

>posts some lsd-trip tier garbage.
I don't even know what to feel when I listen to that. Try this
youtu.be/Kka0A6adz5Y
Or
youtu.be/HAIDqt2aUek

Those are at least comprehensible, not edgy and hipster

Hey there, how are you? 1953 here.

Don't worry!
Midnight Oil are back together at last!

>danceable
You're a homo
>posting Keith Richards
Not sure he's a good poster child for anti-nigger music. Depends on your definition of nigger though. I don't consider talented blacks niggers. Keith Richards idolized a lot of black musicians like Muddy Waters, Chuck Berry etc. And they were definitely not niggers. Our great white rock bands simply wouldn't exist without those guys. Rolling stones, Beatles, Zeppelin. All of them had black musician role models.

Have a look at the progression of technology with regards to the quality of music. Fairly sure Jim Morrison said back in the 60's electronic music would overtake traditional music and hes spot on. I grew up with Daft Punk as a teenager and still like that shit because of nostalgia. But i also grew up with Zeppelin and Sabbath LP's played on a crappy 80's HiFi. Anyone with a computer can make so called music now days, every riff imaginable has been done to death, and been copied a million times. The days of growing up with nothing except a radio and a guitar are gone, so innovation has gone out the window with it. The majority of today's 18yo's have never seen a band play live that has four guys on their instruments. Bass guitar drums vocals. There is still great music being made today by young people but it isn't pushed by multi billionaire corporations. They get to see the musical genius of Skrillex.

Turn off your computer, go see a local band live. And pick up a guitar. Been playing for 15 years, nothing comes close to the joy of being able to nail a solo you like after a lot of practice.

I'm aware that the stones, Beatles, zeppelin, the who, and pink floyd and stuff loved black music, but they objectively took it to an entirely new level. Robert Johnson or whoever couldn't pull off echoes if his life depended on it.

I'm not even talking about innovation here though. I'm sick of seeing overweight bearded white faggots strumming on their acoustic guitars about their oneitis leaving them for Jamal while some good rat continues to win over the years and minds of the youth because his producer bothered to put a back beat on his track that isn't just *boom chick* and he doesn't linger on woe is me bullshit.

Whatever form the music itself takes, we need alpha whites (or at least people who can fucking feign it) making music again. White music with an audience of more than a dozen people is embarrassing at these days.

turn off the asian/jewish directed energy weapons

>masculine music
>rolling stones

Good luck with that when MTV, Sony, Universal and Warner Music group control 95% of the music industry.

Fucking cancerous faggot. Stop reminding me.

Having an ear for good music depends on what you were raised with. Good music is subjective as well. Of course those white bands took it to a new level, if they just pumped out generic old school 50's blues it wouldn't have taken off the way it did.

I agree we need people with balls to have a sense of showmanship combined with something original. The majority of music audiences today are just spoon fed absolute shite, regardless of race. Its nothing short of tragic how black music went from meaningful catchy blues riffs from people who did it tougher than any rapper alive today, to a bunch of idiots yelling about bling. I'm of the opinion that those great bands in the 60s, 70s were something of a renaissance in music, and we won't see it again. The music market is so over-saturated with content, even if we see a modern day Rolling Stones, it will be drowned out by crap.

B B King is great tho

Music started to suck in 2007 and really sucked in 2009 and on.
Why?
Facebook, social media, youtube and moronnials who think something with a lot of "likes", "upvotes" "views" is AMA-ZUNG when it could be literal shit. This goes for everything in the "arts"
Moronnials are also untalented, uncreative losers who just steal and copy from everyone else.
Listen to country music if you want to hear whites whining about shit
Or Emimen.

It will suck regardless, cause Moronnials and Gen Z are brain dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjwIhyMfvRY

What's you guys favorite Rolling Stones song?

We get it, you like Five Finger Death Punch.

I'm not sure about your definition of masculine, but a guy smoking a cigarette whilst playing a flawless solo after a night of drinking antifreeze is pretty manly.

If you believe any of this shit that OP is spouting then it's clear you have no idea how to actually find decent music. Take a few hours out of your day/night to research a genre of music you know nothing about and explore it, you'll quickly realise that music is in the best place it's ever been, regardless of what the radio and tv has made you believe.

I appreciate your concern, but Led Zep are faggots, Stones are pedos, Van Halen is OK-ish I suppose
You sound as though you yearn for a band in the Steel Panther kinda mould

I agree that there is a ton of great music out there today if you spend a few hours digging around .

heres new strong white man song

youtube.com/watch?v=nXNc3nRY2ac

youtube.com/watch?v=nK7OWQJCfD0

Kek

>make friends with a fellow white man
>seems like his head is on straight and he's got his shit together
>he asks if I want to join him and mutual friend in an outing
>friend and I load up into his car
>he turns on the car and loud ass nigger rap bullshit comes on
Easiest way to make me instantly lose respect for a white person.

Stop letting niggers screech into your eardrums.

Okay, retard. I'm talking about what is actually popular. Cucked whites and manly black bucks are popular, that's what needs to change. This isn't meant to be a le wrong generation thread. Entertainment needs to change in order to get long term cultural change.

Same shit with acting. The only white action stars these days are British, theres no more Harrison Fords, Kurt Russells, Kevin Kostners or Clint Eastwoods serving as role models anymore.

what are you talking about white men utterly dominate the EDM scene

Guess what cunt, shit's not gonna change. It's been going on too long and has been too successful for any significant shake up to occur, so at least make things better for yourself by rejecting the mainstream. And before you throw dated insults like calling me a hipster, use that American Atrophied Brain™ of yours and realise how much of a fuckwit you are.

>those guys
>making a single pussy wet

You guys keep trying to brush this off as a non issue by posting shit that only appeals to nerds and saying "see, white people make cool music too!". Fucks sake man, this is exactly what I'm talking about

nigga why are you trying to larp so hard? Why are you pretending to having any knowledge about any shit at all? ya dumb pseudo intellectual faggy fuck.
>everything is just sugar sweet love songs, songs about being sad, or childish nonsense about friendship or something

see that shit alone proves just how dumb gay and possibly underage you are since the faggy pop music your whining about has always be about and had ya dumb young fuck. Like just how stupid and in a bubble have you been living to not realize that and just whine about how shit has always ever fucking been for fucking ever ya dumb little shit.

Like fuck your intelligence must be of one of a nigger since you dont even care to know and learn about shit before spouting your dumb ass faggy shit like if you did. Like god damn do you have no friends to tell you just how dumb of a nigger you are and to help you broden your fucking faggy as narrow intelligence about shit?

Cause it seems like you don't and damn you little faggy nigger intelligence having fuck and that is just sad and fucking pathetic of you.

Sticking your head into the sand and withdrawing from society isn't going to help.

Oh god, the amount of times this has happened to me is too many to even count

Did I strike a chord, Skyler?

get better taste in music

I'm not saying withdraw from society, I'm saying find alternatives to what (((they))) are trying to sell you. Don't wanna listen to nig nog music? Then don't let yourself be exposed to it. It's not hard you fucking cretin.

>appeals to nerds
you are obviously retarded. martin garrix is the no1 dj in the world right now and making pussys all over the world wet. even sjw's are whinging about the fact that 90% of edm producers are white men:

thump.vice.com/en_au/article/edm-doesnt-have-a-women-problem-it-has-a-straight-white-guy-problem

This, we live in the golden age of music to be fair

OP is right about rock in general. everything now is weird prog rock or shitty SCREEEE black metal.

what did they mean by this?

Remember when liberals made music that wasn't for pussies?

This is patently untrue, educate yourself my man.
smoke2.bandcamp.com/
blackdeity.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ueeOb6rjMbY

I get that, but that strategy is essentially self-imposed divide and conquer. We need cultural touchstones to rally around instead of being detached individuals who like some band that only 4 people have heard of. We need an underground music scene unified mainly by politics but the shit needs to be aggressive, primal, and for lack of a better word, cool.

yea thats shit no lyrics and basic guitar riffs. even the melody is crap.

I blame Green Day.

Come back when you've listened to all the music there in full before slapping us with those hot opinions faggot.

>fusion composer reporting in
bump

>falling for the sonic jew

who here /nomusic/? Islam was right to ban all kinds of music.

it's all about original content. lyrics are overrated. classical and jazz have been compromised by government "arts" funding. music is the auditory expression of math. 1+1+1+1 gets old real fast.

Joe Bonamosa, living legend that no one ever talks about

Stop listening to pop music faggot, their has been a folk revival for more than a decade now, all sorts of math rock is in right now, the hardcore scene is still going strong, there is a bit of a resurgence in punk, all sorts of metal is out there, neoclassical is the same as it's ever been and going nowhere, and every college and even high schools have an orchestra and multiple other ensembles which ultimately compose it. Music is fine, you just don't pay attention to it.

Why do you think American culture has been so pervasive, Hussein? Stifling out fun makes people support a counterculture that aren't such stiff, boring brow beating faggots. It's why Trump won and we're currently gaining a bit of momentum, but now it's time to take it to the next level by producing our own culture as well.

naw I'm not bothering with imitation aussie bands.

Check out electro industrial and aggrotech. As a bonus, english and german are the lingua franca of the genre.

Grendel's Harsh Generation is a great intro album. Very high octane.

Lied Der Freiheit is another beloved of mine, although I can only make out part of it. Maybe a germanon can translate:

youtu.be/tOW5jOgnwVY

Whatever music you listen to has probably been infiltrated. I tend to listen to EDM where there usually aren't a lot of vocals, thus no political message and I don't ever seem producers waxing political. It's kinda nice.

There's right and left of all genres but it seems like as you get closer to pop music people get more political. The only two times I've come across a performance by Katy Perry since Nov. of last year her songs were both politically driven. From what I understand Snoop got media for having a Trump lookalike in his video. Alec Baldwin gets tons of notoriety for his impressions.

There's a root to all this. They're trying to facilitate a musical movement they found endearing as children and where a lot of great music came from. But it's been done before. Anti-war protests spurred creativity back then but all this attempt is spurring now is hatred and it also spotlights that maybe the music you listen to is partly also about branding and looks instead of talent.

I guarantee you this political era won't have anything CCR level because the talent is getting drown out because cuties w/ a little talent are basically about more business than the music itself plus there's really no resonating message for the left to sing about. They're just biding their time waiting for someone to mess up so you'll probably see it shift from comedy & spoof types of political songs to "we warned you MAN, you didn't listen". Which is will fail outside of a certain demographic but that demographic is still feasible to cater to financially.

music and culture are a distraction from the one true purpose in life, which is worshipping and dying for Allah

exactly. even if music being produced right now isn't up to everyone's tastes there has never been greater access to mankinds work

>telling urban dwellers to go fuck themselves and promote living in a rural area, songs telling the government to fuck off and glamorizing gun ownership, etc.
You just described all of Country music.

>listen to EDM
EDM is degenerate as fuck. it takes no talent to be an EDM "dj." come back when you know who muddy waters and dj hype are.

Popular music culture in America is an offshoot of the Tin Pan Alley song-and-dance man type shit of the vaudeville days and it was always uniquely Jewish. New York and Nashville are the two centers of the American songwriting tradition and to this day, they do all that they can to remain distinct from one another.

I find dance music to be acceptable. When it's good it moves people, and when it's REALLY good it has a sort of faceless quality where the personality of the artist concedes to the song itself. This is a quality of good music. What Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Skrillex, Diplo and The Rolling Stones all have in common is that their music disappears when all the people who were around for it die. The songs just make less sense when they aren't framed by douchey antics.

You can hate jazz for being nigger music or whatever all you want, but "classical" or "art" music hasn't produced a master orchestrator to the level of George Russell, Gil Evans or Maria Schneider or even Thad Jones probably since Stravinsky (who was vehemently against Bolshevism and supported the Royal Family). Maybe the aesthetic needs a facelift but the importance of group communication, dynamics, counterpoint and spontaneity is something Western Music desperately needs to rediscover. And we're not gonna get there starting another shitty pop punk band.

Islam will Insha'allah take over the world soon and behead infidels who dare offend our prophet like you. die american scum

EDM is shit too. Enjoy hanging out with drugged up normies at a festival.

gil evans is legit. ever checked out john coltrane, chick corea or herbie hancock? they're my favorites.

kys

The Prophet Muhammad is actually a woman (((female)))

Why can't the right do the same? Making right wing values seem cool is admittedly more of razors edge than doing the same on the left (see all the stupid country songs about muh cheap beer, muh trucks, and muh family), but I don't see why it can't be done

True, but they're too cringy and overt about it. It has to be subversive and edgy to appeal to people. Some Jew Yorker writing a song around a bumper sticker he saw on a truck while driving through Tennessee is always going to feel like superficial bullshit. Compare that to someone like David Allen Coe, and you'll see a significant difference.

The subversion has to be subtle. Take Marty Robbins for instance, a lot of his most famous songs are just 3 minute recitations of generic western plots, yet they make guns seem awesome and promote a sort of stoic silent strength. Good shit.

i don't listen to much country, but i'm a big johnny cash fan

American Me - Tactical Sekt

Don't care what you say
You can never justify
Evil, misery,
To need for them to die.

Explain this one to me:
What was the crime?
It seems to me just to be
At the wrong place
At the wrong time.

I can't believe
It's all involved.
Why's it so acceptable
to have America by the balls?

There's no exception
We will hit back any way.
On some place.
On some war.
Our freedom is worth fighting for.
Freedom is worth fighting for.

youtu.be/l6TlHgogT7g

All of those scenes are full of shitlibs who like to signal. The music isn't about really enjoying it, it is signaling you had a spanking as a child and didn't enjoy it or you were socially awkward so now you have "aspergers". Literally the music is all garbage.

There isn't any soundtrack for the future other than the screams of all those who need to die.

rare based hiphop:
youtube.com/watch?v=DiTikduJ15Y

You want outlaw country. Haggard, jennings, allan coe, Nelson, charlie daniels. Countrys best was in the 70s

White people are mostly dominating the electronic music scene/electronic dance music, gathering huge amounts of white people at their concerts and festivals. The music is fully mainstream and has a huge following. They regularly top the lists alongside hip hop and pop music.

Honestly, a place like Sup Forums wouldn't be able to come up with music that appeals to the masses.

duly noted

It's time to start thinking about what kind of world we will leave for Keith Richards.

>nig music dominates
It "dominates" because it's pushed. As much as I hate it, it's only real competition is brocountry and thats just nigger country.

If you dance to anything than Drum and Bass you are not doing it right anyway. Let them rot

>Nothing is danceable anymore, none if the rhythms
Bring back the 90's!

youtube.com/watch?v=qQraVieU7-0

youtube.com/watch?v=K9Tw8baMPpM

oh i could write shitty edm, hip hop or pop in 5 minutes that appeals to the masses, but since i'm not a sellout, i refuse.

>White people have been in a musical rut for the last 20 years or so.

dark ambient/black metal is the only true red pilled music

But you could make a catalogue of throwaway, generic EDM and pop and sell the tracks and rights at a premium to narcissistic DJs who DO want to sell out.

Led Zeppelin was God's gift to man.

What is daft punk

>Led Zeppelin was God's gift to man.
Jimmy Page and most of the band also spend a considerable period of time in the former house of Aleister Crowley, before even near the peak/end of their career, so Lucifer must've been in on it too

>hiromi uehara
at least we've got japs

enter the RIAA...i'd get < 1%

ITT: hard-line capitalists complaining about a result of capitalism

what does pol think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00

government funded schools and "arts" funding aren't exactly fiscally conservative

there is great music still being made, just take a look around

gtfo 00's "born in the wrong generation" kid

>Rock and roll
>Music

Pick one, faggot.

>When it's good it moves people, and when it's REALLY good it has a sort of faceless quality where the personality of the artist concedes to the song itself. This is a quality of good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_3i5LdMqlA

Can someone say WHITE CULTURE

White people in Europe are making Electro or Metal.

Electro is big faggy (Guetta...) but french Metal is apparently famous, even if it's not my thing.

I do admit I'm more into Iggy Pop, Bowie, Led Zep, etc...