What would happen if Sup Forums raided CNN. What would the first words of the broadcast be?

What would happen if Sup Forums raided CNN. What would the first words of the broadcast be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q_l1DKk1xng?t=11m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pool's closed

"Welcome to RPNN, Red Pill News Network"

shit cunts out a ciggies

Gas the kikes race war now

if if if if if if if okie dokie folks

Nigger nigger nigger

We are fake news.

Dr. Pavel, I'm CNN.
He wasn't alone.
Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
They're not my friends.
Don't worry, no charge for them.
And why would I want them?
They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masketta man.
Bane?
Aye.
Get em on board, I'll call it in.

''Day of the Rope has arrived! Nigge!''

Said former president Barrack Hussein Obongo as he was beheaded by men dressing in white robes with red crosses and arming-swords in their hands.

"Cuck"

"WELP D: D: D: !!!"

xDDDDDD

there are 14 words I can think of

Instead of spouting memes like a worthless memer the time should be used to inform people about fake gas attacks

"Alex Jones was right"

A mob of retarded children...

Is it this?
>I am a fat inbred autist whose mother loves to such big black cock

I'd just broadcast a gag reel on loop of the times they spread fake news.

youtu.be/q_l1DKk1xng?t=11m27s

Hitler was Reich and just.

Perhaps he's wondering why he'd shoot a teleprompter before going off script?

Peepee poopoo pepe

Why haven't we yet?

>We are under attack by the fascist hacker known as "Sup Forums"

Is there actually any way CNN can be raided nowadays? In Portugal, many shows have phone and online polls, read twitter and facebook live, or allow viewers to call in. Is anything of that sort possible in CNN, even if at 2am?

Hello, we're the Reddit army

Leave them to rot. They're doing a fine job of it themselves and don't need our help.

Tits or gtfo

Even with his voice disguised, you can still hear the Asperger's in his diction.

Anything other than this is wrong.

This

>CNN
"Propaganda is the more or less systematic effort to manipulate other people's beliefs, attitudes, or actions by means of symbols (words, gestures, banners, monuments, music, clothing, insignia, hairstyles, designs on coins and postage stamps, and so forth). Deliberateness and a relatively heavy emphasis on manipulation distinguish propaganda from casual conversation or the free and easy exchange of ideas. The propagandist has a specified goal or set of goals. To achieve these he deliberately selects facts, arguments, and displays of symbols and presents them in ways he thinks will have the most effect. To maximize effect, he may omit pertinent facts or distort them, and he may try to divert the attention of the reactors (the people whom he is trying to sway) from everything but his own propaganda."

100% of the time.

Is that mold growing on his leg?

Fucking gross.

You mean the first fourteen words of the broadcast right?

Fuck her right in the pussy

"dear corrupt lying pieces of shits and traitors to humanity"

shouldn't the first words be
ITS HAPPENING
Get in here.
?

If I cut your feed, would it suck?

Those I believe are weeping pustules/boils, basically his skin is both getting bedsores from itself and the bed as well as I believe his body is beginning to have its skin split over fat deposits and is now leaking liquid fat?
Kinda like a butter cow

underrated