How can mainstream rappers be OPENLY racist ?

Why are medias praising the new Kendrick Lamar's album, even though he clearly says racist things ? Not to mention the "we wuz" vibe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_rhyme
youtube.com/watch?v=IegaGqin_ac
gnosticwarrior.com/illuminati-hand-sign.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Levi
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol42nwLNJ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKIs0v120s
youtube.com/watch?v=1rDkmlo_oio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have royal blood and I don't rap. Am I wrong?

>This is why I say that hip hop has done more damage to young african americans than racism

>has to release a hip hop album to get this message across to niggers

my sides

Doesn't sound racist to me. He's just saying that he's better than you, which is obviously correct.

>current year
>listening to rap
ISHYGDDT

Because nigger music or hip hop is supposedly "good" now, for god knows what reason. Guess the Kikes shilling it paid off

>royalty
Who does he descend from? The kang of mud pies? Kang of Ebola?

Artists are just slaves to money nowadays. Nobody creates to create beauty

>rhymes no mo' with no mo'
>97 on metacritic

just end it already

stop playing the victim

>Why are medias praising the new Kendrick Lamar's album, even though he clearly says racist things ? Not to mention the "we wuz" vibe
Because the closer you are to retardation, the more likely you are to be delusional.
>any white trash girl ever thinking she was a princess
>white men thinking they won't be wagecucks
>blacks thinking they are in any way equal to whites
List goes on and on.

Hip-Hop is living proof that media is controlled by the left and jews

why do you care?
excluding rap skills he is pretty sub human even for a nigger

Because hip hop is now mainstream as fuck, and millions of people will listen to this song, and medias are praising this message all over the world. A message of hate. I think everyone should care, they don't even hide their anti-white racism now.

fucking moron writes a song about getting baited

poor kids listen to it, pretend they have money

forgot pic

Because liberals have an implicit rule that things black people say are not to be taken seriously.

It's fine because if someone without systemic power murders someone who does, the person with systemic power comes back to life and is unhurt by constant calls to violence against them

Literally "WE WUZ KANGZ"
Nigger music = degeneracy.
Kill yourself.

>current year
>using current year meme ironically

It'll be forgotten soon, who gives a shit

worse with post-rock niggers circlejerking and flaunting their trash for years

Did an actual monkey with a typewriter write those lyrics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_rhyme

He's rhyming "black" with "facts".

Why are amerisharts so fucking dumb?

>He's rhyming "black" with "facts"
ah, that's much better

Kendrick is ((((their)))) guy. It's obvious

It's a psychological phenomena called overcompensation. When you are ashamed of some aspect of yourself you overcompensate. It's not enough to be "equal," your attribute has to be MAGIC and SUPERIOR and you need to keep repeating this to the people who make you feel insecure

all it will take is a white man rapping these words and the outrage will be sweet.

>MY DNA not for imitation
>YOUR DNA an abomination

Joey badass new record is even worse.

Not sure why every hip hop album has to shove their shitty politics in every song, then gloat about robbing or killing or stealing, then saying how bad whites are.

fuck

>black rhymes with facts
>favela monkey intelligence

It's called assonance, you subhuman.

rappers are the trolls of music. any attention is good attention for those niggers

Muh fuckah yeah bitch nigga
You a dumb muh fuckin ditch digga
Shit bitch muh fuckah switch trigga
Real talk you small nigga, gotta hitch bigga

Only white people can be racist silly goyim

>2010+7
>not keeping all your poop in the fridge
I shiggy diggy

I've been trying to point this out for years.
People like "Charlamagne tha God" and Jay-Z are part of the 5-percent nation: a black supremacist group. Jay-z was pictured out in public numerous times in jewelry with their logo on it. But still, the mainstream media does nothing. No witch hunt.

heh funny to see how people need to purposely misconstrue shit just to even pretend to barely to have a point about shit.

Cause god forbid someone dumb take shit stupidly literally just to pretend to have some sort of argument just to show others so they can circle jerk over manufactured faux outrage just to forget about how shitty their own lives are.

Sad

Medias are control by Jews.

come on the album is barely about politics, there are a couple of lines here and there but the majority of it is about Kendrick's success, his inability to control it and the isolation that he feels because he thinks he's kang.

I'm white and redpilled and enjoy the shit out of this album, don't overthink everything like that ffs

Y'all are basically saying :
>subhuman nigger
>somehow manages to sneak politics and anti-white pro-jewish conspiracy in 2 lines where half the words are used two times

get a grip please

>enjoy the shit out of this album

kys

burger kang

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>"This is why I say that hip hop has done more damage to young african americans"
>"I'd rather die than listen to you"
>carries out exact 1% agenda

i suppose listening to SS marching songs is better on this fine aldolf birthday-blessed day ?

>red pilled
>enjoys nigger war tunes

Interesting

SS Marching songs are not good enough the conflict has evolved.
youtube.com/watch?v=IegaGqin_ac

He raps about crying with his homies on election night. Lyrics are trash.

You let niggers say what they want because they are niggers.

t. liberal

PS: I replaced "people of color" with "niggers"

You know how they say rappers make "illuminati" hand signs?

>gnosticwarrior.com/illuminati-hand-sign.html

It is actually the hand sign of the "tribe" of Levi.

Except the Levi "tribe" is no such thing:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Levi

>The Levites are not mentioned by the Song of Deborah considered one of the oldest passages of the Bible. Jahwist passages have more ambiguous language; traditionally interpreted as referring to a person named Levi they could also be interpreted as just referring to a social position titled levi.

From the first link,

>The meaning of Levite we can find in the root word in Hebrew means “to join,” to “‘ bind ” (see Lui-than “snaky-monster “) and "joined" or "attached to"--see Genesis 29:34, and also Numbers 18:2, 4 (Hebrew text). This word, says Professor Goldziher, "is but an expanded form of Lui, a serpent," just as nahash-than, the name applied to the Levitical brazen serpent of the temple, is of nahash, any oracular serpent, as that of Eden. The serpent Nehushtan (" snake monster") was worshiped in the Jerusalem temple (2 Kings xviii, 4) with incense, and was traditionally said, about 726 B.C., to be the copper, or bronze, serpent-symbol made by Moses in the desert.

These are the people who eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. They deceive, mislead, hypnotize. They "join" occult society. These are the freemason sorts, mystery babylon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol42nwLNJ1Q

I'd release a racist album that my Jewish overlords told me to release and betray all of my morals for the amount of shekels this nig got tbqhwy pajamalam.

bait cmon u fags already know any niggers with actual record deals not handing out their mixtapes on the streets are kike-monopoly recording studio TM approved their raycisms and blm slavery kvetching is all sterilized and designed for maximum conquer and divide to keep niggers on the demwelfare plantation cooning in the beyhives and pimping butterflies and hating the whites none of that shit is fucking real

jews are trying to accelerate the race war any way they can

how are atheists not depressed when they realize they'll never see John McCain cast into hell

People don't know what they don't know you must spread the word of the Gospel.

I will see you in september.
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKIs0v120s

Wow. This lyrics are absolutely sick. I'm bedazzled when a low IQ nigger just starts spittin troofs. It puts me in a trance like state. The sheer poetic rhythm of these niggers. It puts me in such a deep thought. Makes me THINK. They have such talent, truly they are equal.

I hope you realize DNA. is facetious

I mean yes this sort of song is fairly common and shitty asf but this one is just making fun of that trope

Why do they act like no other race ever had royalty or that egyptian royalty was somehow special or better? The first part really fucking bugs me. Our kings had more pomp and circumstance than theirs. Our hearlds and coats and titles are all still there. If they were kings then where are those royals descendents? All the kings in Europe have their lineage recorded... Where are their records?

My bro in law and his friends (25 years oldish) all believe that lil wayne is head of the illuminati. They believe rappers run the world. And have since they were in high school. Its beyond retarded but he cant be convinced otherwise... And honestly its just hilarious (and kinda sad) when he brings it up.

The levites were the priest tribe of the 12 tribes dude..

> mainstream
> OPENLY racist
What's wrong? Only hipsters follow this "we need diversity" shit, and mainstream people follow mainstream thoughs.

Did you even read the post?

"Tribe of Levi" is not a noun as such. They are a tribe (occult society), but Levi is an adjective meaning "to join" derived from serpent.

More modern language is masons who join things like the templars, OTO, etc. "Levi" describes their actions, not their ancestry (as opposed to the ancestry based 12 tribes).

look out
we have a cuck in our ranks

They're pushing polarizatiom to split the country further so the country fractures more and those will be easier to control then a free peaceful country, niggermlike Lamar are tools that dont know what the they're doing and only do this because they are very low IQ and and there only instinctual need is cummies
and drugs. These are the elites them and the kikes need to be gassed.

Did there is no way in hell these niggers descended from
conquered tribes in the west coast of either morocco maurentenia are anywhere near kings or royalty, especially Egyptians which have been long extinct and bred
out by midslimes and europeans. They are LARPing because they lack identity just like the LARPs on this board that cling to their skin rather then their abilities.

A fucking wigger telling us to get a grip. If you listen to rap you are the definition of blue-pilled.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Damn son. You gots dat mad flow. You gots da juice nowz.

Amerinigs are from the nobodies in the jungles of West Africa they dont have a trace of african royalty blood in them. Infact the african royalty are the jerks who sold them to white people in the first place.

As for that DNA thing. Niggers are retarded they think humans are niggers and white people are abominations. However Out of Africa works like this.

Archaic Human evolves into Something which becomes Something that splits into Something A and Something B

Something A becomes the niggers, pgymys and east africans

Something B becomes whatever the race Abos are in, Caucasoids and Mongoloids.

Please. white men....chimp out.

SAVE THE WEST

>get a grip

Fuck off you wigger piece of shit, I pray that a muslim kills everyone you love. Stop saying "y'all", you're embarrassing yourself.

had to come up with a separate word to excuse your rap heroes' laziness/stupidity? lol fuck you

Southern whites created that accent you retard blacks adopted it.

Rabid racists like Sup Forums has no grounds trying to criticize others for racism. Plus this place says that "it's perfectly okay" to be racist

Plus there's nothing racist any of those lyrics. He is most likely responding directly to racists through

Also OP is a race divisionist shill. Sup Forums / alt right is a largely shill board/shill agenda and one of their biggest shill agendas is divided and conquer

Sup Forums useful idiots in a nutshell

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Cuck in a nutshell

Good synopsis right here.

Attaboy, shill

I don't care about his racism, I care about white shitlibs explaining it away and not understanding multiculturalism is shit.

>race divisionist shill
There's never been and never will be "racial unity" without the destruction of all the races by total interbreeding.

Lacrim - Pocket Coffee (rapper has been 5 times in jail, including two years for armed robbery)

>I want to get inside France's asshole

Joke - Majeur en l’air

>The French state, I fuck it, motherfucking 14 july (national day)
>Nigger to fuck Marianne (French republic) you just need the papers to wipe yourself with
>Wish R.Kelly pissed on a Marseillaise (national song/female inhabitant of Marseille), child of the homeland
>Worse than AIDS, Al Qaeda airline pilot

Kaaris - Comme Gucci Mane

>Blue white red (colors of French flag) I will fuck you, I came to anhilate you
>I'll never be integrated, I'll never be assimilated

Kaaris – Zoo

>I feel no pain, I fuck your race [...] I want to know how it is to take their place

113 - various songs

>I scream on the top of my lungs : "I fuck your nation"
>The blue uniform, since we were little we've hated it (talking about the police)
>We pack up and fuck their asses (talking about the police)
>Better not be a police blunder in the city, or else it's going to blow
>From the chief of police to the trainee : all hated
>At the slightest opportunity, whenever you can, you have to fuck them (talking about the police)
>Fuck the pigs who represent the order in France

Sniper - Nique le système (fuck the system)

>Fuck the system, they are going to get a fire because they have spread hate
>Let's burn them, hang them or throw them in the Seine
>She is trying to burn our roots (France trying to destroy their african roots supposedly)
>But there are soldiers, true warriors in the ghetto
>I would like to be in the place of this gun
>Held in the hand of a beur (arab) who would cap Le Pen

J'aime pas (I don't like)

>I don't like this country France and latin, its system and nonsense

Fait divers (news item)

>When I see the results of the FN, I tell myself we can counter that
>So many sons of immigrants, if we all started to vote
>We are in a war bro, and this is just a news item (against French people)

La France

>Our mission exterminate the ministers and fascists
>France is a bitch and we were betrayed
>We fuck France under the guise of popular music
>The brothers are amred to the teeth, all ready for war
>We have to change the laws to see
>Soon at the Elysée arabs and blacks in power
>It's got to blow!
>Brother I'm calling you, we are all here to fuck everything up
>France to Frenchmen, as long as I'll be here, it's going to be impossible
>Let's let give them bruises and after effects before we die (talking about whites)
>We got to make it tough for them, the only thing they deserve
>Anyway I've got nothing to lose, I would like to have them hanged (talking about whites)
>My only wish now is to see us invade them
>They are channeling the revolt to avoid civil war

Salif

>Go ahead, release the pittbulls, break the glasses
>Don't give a fuck, on the other side there are cops anyway
>It's U.N.I.T.Y, renoi, rebeu, babtou, tway (slang for black, arab, white and I don't know wtf is tway)
>But if we want to control Paris, you know it's going to be all together
>That's it, the pittbulls are released
>The cities are shit, the glasses are broken
>The keufs (slang for cops) are lynched, it feels better
>Paris has to burn
>Tonight death to Le Pen, we restart the guillotine, worse than at Djibouti
>Poitiers burns and this time no Charles Martel
>We eliminate you because it's too late
>France is blowing up, I hope you understood the concept

Ministère Amer - Flirt avec le meutre (flirt with murder)

>I would like to see Panam (slang for Paris) burn under the flammes of napalm Vietnam style
>As those of your specie gallop
>Where 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
>I want to unsheath (a gun) on faces of chalk (slang for white people)
>Too bad (...) that your mother didn't tell you anything about this fucking country
>To remove my ID card, with which I have wiped my ass several times

Smala - Meutre légal (legal murder)

>When the macro takes the micro, it's to fuck France
>Race war, fatal war, an eye for an eye, teeth for a teeth, radical organization by all means we have to fuck all of their mothers
>Gouers (slang for Frenchmen) it's you who lose... Fear for you wife and children, for you race, we came here it's to kick you out

Du miel et les abeilles (honey and bees)

>France is a country of whores

Expression Direkt - Au mike j'kicke

>My dick you can wipe it! Arabs and blacks are going to fuck everything up, I repeat, I don't give a fuck I want to leave loaded

Fabe - L'impertinent

>It's physical, biological, I am allergic to blue white red
>I make it tough for them, those turnips, I can go against them, life is a protest, France is a glass and I am the stone

La clinique

>Do you want an armed fight? If yes, we are prepared, the youths are equipped, pump action shtoguns to destroy you

Boss 3e oeil

>Stop the tears, now is time for a fight, for battle, kill those férias (wtf does that mean?, probably white people)
>One by one, we are going to fuck them, we've beared with those fuckers for years without doing anything
>Rendez-vous at 5AM at vitrolles with all the guys "okay guys, code clean sweep we remove all of the city worse than the Crystal night, we fuck everything, we burn everyone, we hit" My buddies are enraged, worse than pittbulls, we break everything

Ménage à 3

>Because my army, in one terrorist attack is going to explode everything, the third front in full force against the front (talking about Front National)
>I'm talking to French boys 98 the third war is happening now
>I make them bleed, they have to fear me
>We beat up the gringos from the front (talking about Front National)
>We got to fuck up Jean Marie (Le Pen) and Debrey, send the GIA (islamic armed group)

Mafia K'1 fry

>I'm proud to be a rebeu (arab). I can't betray my couscous with curd milk
>I've spent all my youth being a thug
>Like the big Nacine, the big Nordine, my buddies
>The Algerians, danger they have trouble handling us
>The Algerians, danger the past we didn't forget it

Lunatic - Temps mort

>Allah only to you man must show adoration, the true know
>We didn't forget it, the gold the pope is wearing around his neck is the one that has been stolen from us
>Hello it's B2O still horny for whores, the hyenas feel the tumor and me I am feeling Palestianian
>Who wants peace prepares for war, I'm reminding you
>...vote to get the pigs to the morgue
>Eh nigger! It's time to eat
>Burn their semen, weld their pussies
>I'm not welcome but I'm here (...) I came to eat and shit here
>When I look at France with her legs spread, I fuck her ass without lube
>They robbed Africa... I'll pillage France
>You tell me "France is a free country" (...) prepare yourself to eat some lead
>I dream of putting a bullet from a Glock into the head of a cop

Mauvais oeil

>Colons have fucked us, we are going to fuck them back
>We came to get what is owed
>In your streets we are going to make your pus flow
>Expect more than one terrorist attack
>Here in France, not like the fireworks of 14 july
>Mike open and our actions are beginning ferociously
>ALI, Booba, Lunatic (rap singers) Hauts de Seine, we make you bleed

Guerre/jihad (war/jihad)

>We will leave with their money, blood and clothes
>France isn't neutral territory
>My troops are mobilized
>They have their tax heavens
>We instead force upon them our no-go zones
>And if that's what they want we will arm ourselves and regroup the brothers

Islam

>We remain practicing (muslims), delinquents
>Our psalms recited
>By our children from cité to cité (ghetto projects)
>Fuck justice
>Only God can judge me
>I can't sleep anymore on this soil of impure colons
>L for my supreme Law represented by the I of Islam

Violence/délinquence

>I like to see those CRS (riot police) dead
>I like the sirens, after explosions and firemen
>One day I smile to you, one day I kill you
>I lose my time telling myself I'll end up shooting them someday
>Lunatic urges to violence

Racisme

>And if my hate disminish
>It's because pigs (not cops, but white people) are dead and I've got only ten minutes left
>We fuck up their women
>But be carreful there is tension when I see a pig in my home
>Nothing to learn except that pigs are to be hanged

Effort de paix (effort for peace)

>I came in peace, to wage war on bastards (whites)
>Singing so that pigs crawl
>And in front of my home, it smells only like maffé, couscous or tiep (arab foods)
>In any case not like pig or cassoulet
>Like in the homes of the people I'll go to with my balaclava
>I want war with them, so leave me in peace brother
>We sell shit (cut haschich) to whites

Anybody got any more (((kendrick lamar))) shit?

he got that KANGZ dna

>french rappers
No no no no the american nigger cancer must be contained in America.

they got royalty in their blood

Chill user. It is france. They ride the cultural wake left behind from the US by about 10 years. Despite the modern events that impact us all, the general attitude, style and interest of the population is not outraged yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rDkmlo_oio

this should be the hip hop enforced on our youth by the shills.

I'm the one who was originally shitting on the negro's godawful lyrics, you shemale cumslut.