>IS fighters trapped in western Raqqa as SDF seize new sites inside Tabqa
>HTS keeps control of Al-Imam(rural Hama) after SAA assault
>Shelling injures 12 civilians in Damascus
>Hundreds of SAA soldiers arrive at DeZ after new IS assault
>Qatar to guarantee safety of weapons inspectors in Idlib province
>IS launches 2nd chemical attack in Mosul in 2 days
>US marines deployed to Australia amid N. Korean ‘nuclear threat’
>SAUDI BLACK HAWK HELI downed in Yemen,12 dead
>170dead(116kids) in suicide bomb on pro gov civis convoy after rebels agree to pop swap
Videos from bomb scene: pastebin.com/KUPxEc4u
>Civilians in Kafr Nabuda succeed in expelling Ahrar al-Sham by pelting them with rocks and small arms fire

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
middleeasteye.net/news/syria-moves-aircraft-russian-airbase-reports-485307687
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/854469576058441730
rt.com/news/384333-putin-idlib-attack-provocation/
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/855058779121037312
youtube.com/watch?v=4VCgU1v0c3I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTX4-wNPIps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Syria was a mistake" - Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.

Issam will retake Istanbul!

well fuck

Will Hellfire get kotel'd or will they retreat? I'm anxious to find out.

Please explain, what good has Trump done?

they'll pull out. I'd assume that teh SAA will advance beyond tayyibat al imam to put pressure on halfaya from three sides

OP whats the context on that pic?
Whats Istanbul?I only know Constantinople

They wont like usual.
they are to retarded for that

>advance beyond tayyibat al imam to put pressure on halfaya from three sides
Nah, the river blocks that.
Which is what i tried to show with my arrows.

>context of pic
moderate headchoppers leaving to idlib in most recent population swap deal

>Brazilian bro asked to put this ass the next op
so i provided also its a relocation of militants to idlib

>Please explain, what good has Trump done?

I am not a fan of Trump but he has avoided any major intervention so far.

He fucked up with the missile attack but hasn't pushed any farther than that. At first he was cutting support towards the Islamic Rebels but I am not sure about it now. Either way he is fucking with the CIA which is good.

The most significant things he is done is increasing support for the Saudis in Yemen (which is just escalating from Obama), and letting Pentagon operate more independently which has let them operate freely in Northern Syria.

He might do worse things though since the Neocons have gained increased influence and have displaced people who don't like intervention like Bannon.

lol

hama soon ASSadists xD

They will capture the towns in the Orentes River and pocket the fuckers inside of the town.

After that, going to Morek is the best option, because you will be having total fire control to the route between Kafr Zita and Lataminah

thanks m8

this is just brave freedom mujahidin making an ambush on the tiger forces xD

ASSad is finished

Damm, i need my Countryside General Memes for this. I hate being in the university

Time for some songs to up our spirits

youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

You from Idlib? Hope ya
>Got yourself a gun
You want hama I hope ya
>Got yourself a gun

This is pretty much what's up having topography (Kafr Zayta advance from the west is the only one i'm unsure of) and logistics in mind.

have a free one on the house

>I am not a fan of Trump but he has avoided any major intervention so far.
not 100% true you see them still pushing for a invasion whit the French and British leading the way for it also you have 4 times more solders in sdf territory and a bunch more in Jordan ready for "safe zones" (jihadi incubators) also you can see his interventionism shine whit enabling Wahhabi and nationalist ideologist i the Balkans to threaten most of the christian population.

>Either way he is fucking with the CIA which is good.
no he does not he resumed the funding and on top of that asked congres for the power to give them MANPADS now all he has to do is ink the thing and all hell brakes louse in Europe

Crossposting
>He's going to provide his narrative, but that is just the icing, and whether you agree or disagree with him is irrelevant.
>You can form your own opinion afterwards, by browsing through what he sourced (and contrast that with the sources of other media).

Shit I'm late, sorry, was eating.
I'm not saying that Sargon himself is bad or anything. Surely he has his ups, but do most "average joes" actually look into his sources?
I'm rather "mad" at Sup Forums talking about these guys nonstop. Whether it's Sargon, that girl from /sg/, fucking Southfront, that Spencer guy that looks like a closet homo, Motherfucking VARG, BlaBlaPidgeon or whatever his name was and all the other "is X our guy/girl" candidates.
I just don't care about all these e-celebs, but what grinds my gears is the way Sup Forums talks about them.

Sure they could form a counter weight to all the blatant shilling of the MSM, but a lot of people are just using them exclusively, which is as much of a bad idea as reading nothing but MSM.

I think that SAA should leave a corridoer for retreat, because as they say never corner your enemy.

If they get stuk, they become one more of the meaningles pocket SAA has to deal with.

With that, they will have the same positions as October of 2015 but now FSA/HTS is totally burned out after their defeats in Aleppo, Hama and Latakia, so the fall of Lataminah is ready and not even ISIS or some other guys on other fronts will save them.

I'm still wondering how the fuck FSA/HTS/Turkey would do that.

what did he mean by this
>Syria moves aircraft to Russian airbase, say US officials
middleeasteye.net/news/syria-moves-aircraft-russian-airbase-reports-485307687

I only ever post Mimi's pussy and obsess over her amazing voice.
I am pure as driven snow.

she's such a retard

who cares, she's our hot af retard

True, but she's cute and I like to listen to her talk.

She's redpilled as fuck, but sometimes her emotions just fuck with her rationalism. I still love her.

Hey Chilebro I heard today is your 16th birthday, is it true?

there are bridges and its a small river

>NEVER EVER LIBERATE ALEPPO

wew lads

NORTH KOREA PREPARING PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE ON AMERICA AND SOUTH KOREA:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

I'm not an avid pol poster by any means, but I usually just read hate kneejerks about them (at least as soon as donald redditor demographic started becoming prominent in here), although in my view they got some excellent videos.
I get what you're saying though, good posts.

Nah bro, 22yo in November

yeah but her dick sucking lips make beta orbiters on twitter think she's actually intelligent

>that girl from /sg/
what girl ?
how come i dont know about this ?
>I just don't care about all these e-celebs, but what grinds my gears is the way Sup Forums talks about them
People talk about them cos they have a following and i think its good to hold them to criticism.But you are rite there are to much people like them and there is a lot of shit out there who just reed the msm news and say the same opinion in video form

Why?

>tfw I will never share a mate with happy Issam "the Druze beast" Zahreddine

Why even live?

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/854469576058441730

Do you listen Booba?

That smile need to be protected

The fact that Syrians enjoy yerba mate makes them 500% more based in my books.

Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come – Putin
rt.com/news/384333-putin-idlib-attack-provocation/

>he has avoided any major intervention so far.
He has been in office for a few months and carried out an aggression against the Syrian government and threatens to start arming the Islamists again.

Compare Trump to Obama, who kept the bloodthirsty Saudis and Jew at bay. Trump is full on kike serving bloodthirsty neocon compared to Obama.

>what girl ?
This girl

Are this rats trying to cut off the SAA near Palmyra ?

Who cares, those already dissolved 3 times. They'll probably claim some desert, never get into a firefight with SAA and call it.

oo ok you are talking about mimi but i dont think she comes on /sg/ or acknowledges our existence
So i dont think you can call her a /sg/ girl

I think the FSA/USA wants to set up a new front for the SAA.

>those already dissolved 3 times.
There's heavy US millitary presence in the area at the border of Jorda. Some (((rebellions))) may start to occur in the coming months.

SDF is that kid in middleschool who weares pants, shirts and vests with dozens of pockets on them

I meant that girl that gets posted on /sg/ a lot, but I probably should've phrased that clearer.

sad

>heavy us presence
eh?

well not relay it will be annoying to deal whit them
plus you run the risk or the burger safe space

Lol who cares? They're the worst branch of FSA ever, their advance are only because ISIS left the areas to Tabqa/Tell Afar and Raqqa fronts.

Burgers have no safe space there, and they literally cannot rationalize it in any way other than ME STICK BIGGER, which leaves a rather sour taste in diplomacy.

Obama was way more cool headed, but he enabled the CIA arming for Islamists for a long time.

In Jordan.

I count 5 FSA/Nusra commanders dead today, 4 in Hama (Could rise) and 1 in Daara. What a day.

What's the situation in Daara?

Post pictures of Dima

Need them for something

They are trying to link up with the E. Qalamoun rebels, which could turn pretty bad. With U.S. resupplies they could push from Dumayr to E. Ghouta and then Damascus proper. It's crucial that the SAA cut them off here

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/855058779121037312

>With help of Hamas

I told you about (((Hamas))), they suck Israel/Saudi Arabia dicks now.

SAA repelled yesterdays offensive but still lost a few buildings, most likely were empty

No, have a Turk instead.

SAA almost lost a whole district near the Jordanian border but in the process they killed a lot of FSA/HTS forces, it became another Ramouseh and now they starting to regain land.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VCgU1v0c3I

100% tin foil or nah?

>>With help of Hamas

Hamas sided with the Syrian rebels for a while but I take those kind of claims with some skepticism.

120% 64D underwater backgammon tier retardation.

Hamas is shit my dude, our beloved jihadist shills in /sg/ even admited they were allied with Israel

Which is funny because Mattis claims Iran is funding them.

In all likelyhood, Hamas is probably run by the Mossad or some other Israeli intelligence group in order to provide Israel with an "immediate threat" that they can use to justify action

>double false flag

He is wrong, it was a triple false flag made by Ron Paul himself.

What the fuck, this guy makes Infowars look reasonable, and this shit has ~35k views, how?

>Which is funny because Mattis claims Iran is funding them.

Iran was funding Hamas for a long time. But then Hamas pledged allegiance to the Syrian rebels during the war and cut ties with Iran. They also get funding from Saudi Arabia and probably thought that was the best bet.

Recently Hamas and Iran restored times, but their relationship was probably strained.

Hezbollah is the only way to go.

>Compare Trump to Obama, who kept the bloodthirsty Saudis and Jew at bay.
I agree with you that Trump is heading towards neocon status, but you seriously can't think Obama was better. Under Obama the CIA armed the moderate beheaders and teamed up with AQ as well. He increased the amount of drone strikes to unprecedented levels and killed more civilians in the process, and as far as the Jews go he gave them the biggest deal of funding in US history.

>Recently Hamas and Iran restored
I dont know about that especially after HEZ started to reform

Still kek at that meme, having only the one wojak is the perfect touch.

HOLY SHIT, SOME REPORTS ARE GOING ABOUT HTS LEAVING FSA ALONE IN HALFAYA!

well it seems this was true from 2 days agoo

> the biggest deal of funding in US history.
that may be due to inflation, however, Obama was the only president in the HISTORY of USA to not simply lick boot of Israel. It was the only time that USA abstained a vote instead of vetoing int to Israel's favor. If you look up the history of UN resolution vetoes youwill see that the sole existence of USA is to serve Israeli foreign interests. Apart from ofc that one time under Obama.

He stopped arming FSA in the end though.

Also, keep in mind that we are comparing eight years to one month and Trump is already shit.

Ahrar Al-Sham only attack Kernaz and failed so fucking hard, and they just leave the offensive because yes, now HTS is leaving, this is funny as hell.

Qestion now where are they gong to pull back to to defend

Lataminah and Kafr Zitah i think, but it would be worthless if they got bombed into the stone age.

>>Obama was the only president in the HISTORY of USA to not simply lick boot of Israel.
He served Israel by helping sow even more chaos in the ME, you know they love turmoil, it keeps any ME nations from becoming stronger by infighting and takes the focus off of Israel. This allows them to do whatever they want militarily while maintaining the narrative that countries like Syria need regime change.
>If you look up the history of UN resolution vetoes youwill see that the sole existence of USA is to serve Israeli foreign interests.
I think we can easily see how his approach still muddied up the ME in general, even if his attitude towards Israel was more of a cold shoulder. Only a few years into his presidency the Arab Spring started and CIA stepped up operations. It was a more stable region before he got involved.

>He stopped arming FSA in the end though.
After fully stocking them, are they not still using American weapons to this day?

>Also, keep in mind that we are comparing eight years to one month and Trump is already shit.
Debatable, the airstrike was bullshit but so far not much has changed in our approach (which is still shitty) besides a lot of tough talking that goes nowhere (like North Korea). The true redpill on US foreign policy is there is no Republican/Democrat difference, the script just changes for whoever is talking.

Happy census day.

You still maintain that they will gain ground and succesfully repel them?

Found this video of based Syrian civilians BTFOing Anglo journalists from the BBC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTX4-wNPIps

>After fully stocking them, are they not still using American weapons to this day?
American made, Saudi, Turkey provided. Obama concentrated mostly on training the """""""moderates"""""", but then they realized it was a disaster and they stopped.

FSA/HTS have nothing else to do, open another front would mean now give up in some other front.

Also, my biggest question is: They will delay again their South Aleppo Offensive?

Syria? what is that something like Afghanistan

>They will delay again their South Aleppo Offensive?
I think they lost hope mostly at this point. The Hama backstabbing assault during a ceasefire was the last that they could muster and the Daraa gains are just coughs of a dying corpse.

That video is glorious.

greetings beautiful people of /sg/!

Hope you are having a nice day so far!

It's freaking snowing in romania...

updating OP! spam me maps and whatever we should add in dev's