Russia Military Budget 69.3 billion

>Russia Military Budget 69.3 billion
>Meanwhile Russians still live in 60 years old Commieblocks with low quality of life

Are these your priorities, Putin?

Yes.

Sure they do. There are not Billionaires or Millionaires in Moscow at all

>>Meanwhile Russians still live in 60 years old Commieblocks

Russia actually has larger construction sector then all other countries in Europe lel

Google Netherlands flats, most of our cities(outside of the old centers) consists of "commieblocks"

I thought the average Dutch lives in a stylish red brick house by a river.
Disappointed desu.

I wish. Everything we built nowadays is ugly as fuck and holds no cultural identity.

well, that entire country runs for the sake of supporting moscow.

even in this tight little photo with a few scrapers you can see the concrete cages ;))

Commieblocks have heating, electricity, running water and toilet. None of which can be said about mudhuts mexicans regard as housing.

and we support Grozny in Chechnya btw.
Google it if u wish, my capitalist frindo

you either build their caliphate or they bomb you.
their haji leader has a 20k armed militia.
was getting cucked by muslims part of the plan?

>and toilet
So jealous

Speaking Chechnya how's the gay concentrattion camps coming along?

So ?
What's the problem ?
Protecting your country against international threat is much more important than comfort
Comfort make people lazy and fat

>U.S. military budget
>600 billion dollars
>Meanwhile, most Americans live paycheck to paycheck and are crushed with debt

Are these your priorities, Trump?

Generally, our Government wants us not to live, they want us to survive in inhuman conditions like mudslimes or ukranians do

Why do Russian military outfits look so A E S T E T I C

There are no gays in Chechnya and dont ask me again about it.
my appoligise to Ramzan Akhmatovich

Why improve the average quality of life for your citizens if you get that sweet oil money all the same? In fact, the big military means that poor Russian beet farmers (I assume this is the most common job) can't rebel against Putin.

We also have commieblocks here, we just added balconies to them.

Their military budget isn't 69.3bil though.

Cuz they were designed by stylist. Valentin Abramovich Judashkin (Yes he's 200% jew). No joke. Btw soldiers used to dislike them for being easy to get cold in. There were even talks about them as a form of white genocide. But they got fixed eventually.

our military budget is about 2840 bil. in RUB.

Kek

what some filthy beaner have against our comfy commieblocks?

There are so much opportunities to troll and all you choose is commieblocks as a bait.
Most commieblocks are comfy

You're okay, Pajeet.

there is program which started recently about destroying old builidings from 60 and put people in new ones.

I guess this program will die as soon as they recognize how much money needed to rebuild a city like Vladimir or Novgorod, bro.

not gonna die, there alot of corruption possibilities

The program of 'renovation' in Moscow costs about 20 annual City budgets. Corruption: U cant steal money if there is no such amount of money

Don't they build the apartments first, when they are 50-70% finished they steal the money that people have paid for the flats. Although I have been reading this year in Moscow people have stopped buying unfinished apartments to to no money.

More like build the building for the cheapest materials possible, charge for expensive materials and launder the money in between.

It seems it was common for everybody to buy apartments before they are even built, in cities anyway.

Yeah, I've heard that about Serbian roads too, sven.

Sometimes I think building the blocks was the biggest mistake made by the commies. Yes they killed people. But fucking this?!?!?

>what kind of building do you want senpai?

at that times it was trully miracle. Country is half destroyed, you need to give home like millions of people. And imagine get at that time home with electricity,water etc. It wasnt about estetics it was about practisity

The lay out of the buildings itself isn't bad, those large open communal spaces between blocks. The issue is the brutalism, and you didn't need that, and it isn't actually cheaper.

*Practicality

Russia has to defend herself from the ever encroaching presence of the US, China, and the growth of NATO now that drumpf caved in.

Russia sacrificed a lot defending against Nazi germany and it isn't going to go to waste just to get invaded by another country.

You can use mine just once, Azerudeen.