bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
archive.is/82iz0
>She accused Britain's other political parties of "game playing"

CURRENT PARTY BREAKDOWN
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

GEORGE OSBORNE QUITS PARLIAMENT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39643347
archive.is/wksxL
>he would be using the [new editorial] role to provide "straight facts and informed opinion"

MAY AVOIDS TV DEBATES
thesun.co.uk/news/3357498/theresa-may-set-to-avoid-tv-election-debates-despite-goading-from-jeremy-corbyn-and-calls-by-tim-farron-for-bbc-to-empty-chair-her/
archive.is/PMsCl
>CORBYN: "she should not be dodging head-to-head TV debates

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39652901
youtube.com/watch?v=QDZi2mdbvSo
youtube.com/watch?v=hnPxzi3fQZQ
bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_nan_gaidheal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

morning lads

A new map has revealed Britain's gay capitals - with rural Devon and Cambridgeshire nearly as popular as London, Brighton and Manchester.

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has published its research on the number of people who are gay, lesbian and bisexual in the UK.

Its findings are broken down by county and local authority using data from 2013 to 2015.

Morning.

Afternoon

Reminder that Chris "Paki-Basher" Packham is /ourguy/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39652901

youtube.com/watch?v=QDZi2mdbvSo

UNWASHED

Labour manifesto already launched

>London is full of homosex
lol.

No he's a fucking cunt that hates fox hunting and country sports.

Probably was mean to Nige as well.

Rimming and watersports

CARRIED AWAY BY A MOONLIGHT SHADOW

Reminder that UKIP is a dead party, Nuttall is a complete moron and Suzanne Evans is ultimately responsible for their manifesto

Vote for your local independent or meme candidate instead

>tfw you catch that faint scent of female BO

>visit pub up north
>see Dewberry on the floor like so
>Barman says 'Its your turn, lad. Go 'ed!'
What do?

Reminder to ignore the tory shills and vote UKIP

Question Time had better be on tonight.

Is it true that 3d printing is restricted to plastics? If so why are people saying it's the future?

Want to piss yourself laughing, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=hnPxzi3fQZQ

>tfw Nick Ferrari is kneeling by your side egging you on

Nothing as if you lads need reminding the Paki on The Apprentice with her creamed her and she got a Paki baby.

is it possible that this election could reverse brexit? asking as an ignorant american.

I'm not too bothered by BO so long as it isn't london underground central line 50C heat smell.

Fuck me that shit can kill.

Why do we pretend that self-determination is important when it comes to NI, Gibraltar or the Falklands and yet we gave up HK despite support for Chinese rule being low?

I'd have to find her first

>boo hoo muh bloodsports
Fox-hunting is ineffective as a means of pest control anyway, and the only reasonable defence is that it keeps some small rural communities alive during hunting season. Don't be a Tory toff sympathising daftie all your life.

God I fucking hate dagos.

BUTTOCKS ARE SMOOTH AND MIND IS CLEAR

It isnt.....

But This Week is

It is quite an odd map they have used. Certainly I'm not used to it.
Somerset and Gloucestershire should normally meet at the point of Bristol.

Fart in her face, I like to do that

Joined UKIP back in 2007. Don't regret it.
That said, if you're voting UKIP in this election, end yourself.
It's a dead party, and you'll only split the vote.

We can't afford principles in this one.

Fox hunting is shit mate, any chicken farmer will tell you that rabbit hunting to bait foxes the day after so you can shot them is a far better way to deal with foxes.

Possible only if the Lib Dems were somehow able to win

Incredibly unlikely.

The only thing that could stop Brexit would be a huge economic disaster or a huge war

Are the Kayleigh haters still in?

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Tower Hamlets in February to start a new life in Europe

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to Britain! Any of you lads want to meet up at the pub for a pint of brew next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!

Didn't Nigel Farage abandon UKIP because he didn't think they were worth working for anymore? Honestly not sure if I want to vote for UKIP.

>voting UKIP

If Nigel comes back realistically what are his chances?

user... I have some bad news

It can be done using metals in powder form, using a laser to melt it together (called sintering). Probably expensive though.

Because nowadays the Blair creature isn't in charge.

Remember he didn't care about what's best for our overseas territories just that we aren't "oppressing" them

i want kstew's sweat

We gave up HK because we only had a lease on it and we came to the end of it.

I personally don't give a fuck about Gibraltar, Remain-voting tools. Let Spain take them.

Really makes me think

I love jews now

who gives a fuck about foxes? It's culture, real british culture you want to destroy for the sake of muh ickle fuwwy animals, and the fact you think it's only toffs shows you know nothing about it
fuck off back to your cultureless urban sink estate and absorb more yankee shit from the telly you vegan piece of shit

FUCK SAKES, EASTER IS OVER, THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH TIME NOW! THEY WORK NOW, THEY GET BACK TO WORK AND AMUSE ME!

Nah, some peoples sweat stinks where as others isn't so bad.
Depends on diet probably.

Willing to bet this is mainly Cambridge tbf
We're pretty conservative here otherwise
t. north west cambridgeshire

t. citycucks

devon population is mostly concentrated in plymouth and exeter. both student towns

>Comfy
bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_nan_gaidheal

>We gave up HK because we only had a lease on it and we came to the end of it.

Widely believed myth.

Hong Kong was given to the UK forever. Only the new territories surrounding Hong Kong were on a 99 year lease.

>London
Kek

I don't care about fox hunting, but the people who do it seem like full on bell ends so I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone stops there fun.

sweet glands are balls in ur armpits. depending on what ur given ur sweet can change colour and stinkness, it all depends on what ur given

Why don't we just declare open season on grey squirrels...cunts have ruined my view. Never get any reds coming to my tree boxes anymore.

I don't mean heavy BO. I just mean that very faint smell of ladysweat.

Not very many gay 60 year olds

>real british culture

Real British culture is ferreting and flying your whippets lad, that's real British culture and don't you forget it.

because AIDS

lads what does lady sweat smell like?

I would support this. I miss red squirrels.

I won't miss grey squirrels.

how can there be that many gay people and that many muslims condensed into london without war breaking out?

Like male sweat with perfume mixed in.

All those sinners in Northern Ireland

don't forget digging up badger setts and spading them to death

>balls in ur armpits

Uwotm8

>the people who do it seem like full on bell ends

They are

In theory, yes, but functionally no. It would require a party to make it their official policy to withdraw A50 and repeal recent relevant legislation, put it in their manifesto, run on it and win enough seats to form a government. Currently there is no party attempting to do so (even the LibDems, the hardline Remain party, are talking about 'soft brexit' rather than 'no brexit' at the moment) and the tories are virtually guaranteed an increased majority.

>voting UKIP
>not voting for Based May

You put the Muslims in one box and the gays in another.

>having this much of a meltdown because daft cunts who shoot and rip up animals for fun are looked down upon
Wew lad
Wrong

t. rural mug who hates seeing rich city cunts roll through the countryside once a year without a care in the world for the environment or wildlife

This... if posh arseholes feel such a need to kill animals, why don't they at least help out our native squirrel lads whilst they're at it?

Funny, thought 50% of young people were supposed to be secretly bi according to the liberal media

Wierd, You can tell it's sweat but it's slightly more sweet, like one of those incense sticks

Different areas, gays tend to move toward the more affluent (dominantly white) areas of London.

either those are tiny milk cartons or a really huge paki

>implying hunting foxes on horse back for a whole day is better and more efficient than shooting foxes just before bed with last nights rabbits

Northern Ireland I'm shocked, explain yourselves right now!

Who would you support in the muzzies v homosex battle anons?

Well, that's interesting. Everyday's a school day.
Got any good links you'd recommend, or should I get off my fat ass and do it myself?

muslims are all closet bummers is why

>calling Priti a paki

And ratting lad

What does Britpol think of first past the post?

she needs to go back whatever she is

>mfw city cucks will never feel the adrenaline rush of watching dogs rip a fox to death and instead have to watch the local pride parade

I really hate the main board >

It'd be entertaining to watch a bunch of drag queens wielding machine guns, holding the line against the muslim hordes.

kek

>isn't aware Priti was on board for leaving EU and isn't a labour moron
>telling her she needs to go back
I think you need go back desu

Shut the fuck up you cruel bastard.

>doesn't know the current governments cabinet
How do people like you end up here?

I like it but hate the fact my city is a Labour stronghold and my UKIP vote is going to be pointless.

She was born here and has probably lived here longer than you, mate

I don't know if this is satire or not.
This board really is filled with 12 year olds like that autistic Irish kid isn't it?