65% of Norwegian girls bellow 25 dates Foreigner at least once

That's a LOT of foreign dicks in Norwegian girls and the number keep going up and up.

On scale one to ten how bad really is Norway.Sweden Yes being 10

Other urls found in this thread:

ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef/aar
youtube.com/watch?v=sInJRNsmSdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

>65% of Norwegian girls under 25 will be sexually harassed by a nigger at least once and the number is going up.
FTFY tripple G niggger.

Bump

Source, faggot.

>Foreigner
Doesn't necessarily mean blacks, includes Swedes, Danes, and Finns.

Depends where in norway.

I live in the west and there aren't notably many niggers here. HOWEVER. 1/3 of Oslo (capital) are immigrants.

The further north you go the less niggers and mudslimes

>65% of Norwegian girls bellow 25 dates Foreigner at least once

You do understand how absurd that statement is, don't you?

>On scale one to ten how bad really is Norway.Sweden Yes being 10

montenegro posters (poster?) are worse than leafs.

120% of all posts by montenegro posters are shitposts

do you live in Oslo by any chance?

well, what else would you expect from Mount Nigger?

From my experience it's closer to 10% than 60%.

Wow, and I thought Norway was based. Guess not.

no, monteniggers has posted some real clear truth for the last few days i noticed. warming up to them (or him) desu.

>Foreigner

Most likely a Swede or Dane desu

haha this was the plan all along, raise white males to be cucks, then bring in all the immigrants to take their women

That, and the "foreigners" in question are probably mostly Danes and Swedes.

In France, globalists love counting all the
> Senegalese women with a French passport dating Senegalese men without
+1 "mixed couple" in the statistics !
We told you French people love inter-marrying goy !

Only women I know that repeatedly date non-westerners are stupid, junkies or both

Norcuck here.

Scale from 1 to SWEDENYES, we are at 5-7, depending on location.

Loose girls are always loose, and hippie-girls are beyond loose, but there are many more religious, more conservative communities around.

Dating foreigners used to be somewhat exotic(way back in the 90s), but as more and more foreigners came in that fell out.

Dating non-white foreigners (pakis, blacks etc) now is seen as something that only low hanging fruit girls do. Dating a foreigner lowers your sexual marketplace value.

Essentially, once you go black white guys dont want you back.

99% of interracial marriage and relationships in Norway takes place between Top tier foreign women and white guys, or between low hanging fruit ugly fat white women and normal looking foreigners.

Being white essentially raises your SMV by a lot.

Foreigner means Swedish "guest workers". Norwegian guys are getting cucked by Swedes over there, believe it or not. Nothing upsets Norwegians more than poor Swedish guys who come there to work, live 10 dudes in a single apartment and are way more popular with the ladies.

What makes you think some of them are not genuine mudsharks?

>guest workers
I thought you were still first world.

Norwegian wages are higher, so they get attracted.

Nightlife in Oslo is depressing, 70% of the men are niggers or muzzies. 90% of the women are Norwegian. The girls have no choice but get it on with a foreigner, and when they do they never go back.

Are you clinically retarded or what?

Unlike shitskin roaches in the balkans, regular Nords have values

Good, very good.

3 in Stavanger

This is actually a really really good thing as it will double Norway's GDP year over year

Wasn't that Black athlete Tiger Woods married to Norwegian Woman? And he said Norwegians love Blacks? lol

refugees will improve your economy, besides mestizo beautiful and strong. is a Norwegian faggot will be able to protect his girlfriend in a dark alley? NO. Negro or Arab clench my fist and fuck all the robbers. the European white man is a relic of the past.

This.
So.
Much.
Fuck white peepo and fuck Dlumnoald PLDTRUMPGH

Yeah just tell them you're from the middle east

Norwegian girls are disgusting whores

Numbers
Based Poland and Lituania saves Norway.
Sweden and Germany could easily be non-whites with passport i.e they counts as swedes and germans.

Source ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef/aar

just say that you are oppressed minority and it will immediately give you a ass

As you can see. Pakis and Somalis multiply faster than any other ethnisity.
Worrying

Propaganda.
First picture. A music artist fan picture
Bottom left: No idea
Bottom right: Probably some humanitarian aid or Christian org African activity

As for now. We are going down the drain, user.
Fast

Good thing is. hard times create strong men etc.
And better conditions for conservatism

>mfw when the norweigans ride the swedish cock train

I rarely see mixed couples, and black people are the rarest

I wonder why are they dating foreigners so much? Is there something so wrong with their own Males

don't believe the hype

That guy will fuck you up, he's special forces

I'm a black American engaged to a Norwegian girl. Life is pretty cool in Norway. Great job, great places to hike, almost got the language and dialect down. Plus the short winter days are the best. Can't wait to see the next chapter of my life unfold

I see a lot of mixed couples.. Almost every time when I'm driving and have to stop and wait for pedestrians to cross the road, it's ALWAYS a mixed couple. It happens all the time, and I fucking hate it.

I heard hip hop and rap is very popular among young Norwegians too

X-generation black AMERICAN =/= first generation black Africans
Much better

Norway is fucked. High taxes, multiculturalism, forced indoctrination funded by tax payers in the form of public schools. No/little national identity.

>No/little national identity.
Probably because you're pretty much a non-country. Is there any country in Northern Europe that hasn't occupied you at some point, honestly? Fishniggers.

Perhaps the "white women like black men" meme is more political than physiological or emotional. Subliminally racist, stupid white whores that want a black man due to the naively perceived racial/sexual class systems and resulting "equality" or even superiority of a white woman coupled with a black man?

Stop fighting

White men are supposed to be allies

Nigger lovers

your flag needs to be banned

Its just some brotherly love man

First worlders complain too much about everything

how tall is the average guy and average girl in norway?

i always wanted to visit but it's pretty much pointless since im a manlet

Yes, welfare leeches improve the economy so damn much.

Why do you even care about who Norwegian racetraitor sluts decides to sleep with anyway? I mean, I couldn't care less about Monteniggers sleeping with actual niggers in Montenegro.

not necessarily, some places up north, like Hammerfest, are absolute shit.

Oh it's this guy again. The Bergneger with the hateboner. SOURCE motherfucker. Also sage.

Continue to rate Norway how bad is it, from one to ten.

bump

Haha. You won't quit will you? sage

We have a lot of swedes in our capital working at cafés and restaurants though.. Are they counted as foreginers..?

>Bumping your own thread
Kill yourself, literally subhuman.

>Generation Z is getting red pilled

Not in Sweden and Norway they don't.

Also sage this shitty bait thread which provides no source or proofs.

They all have white kids even if theyve dated a 'foreigner'

'foreigner' means white in most cases.

My GF is norwegian and I'm white english. I would be counted in this statistic.

This is pure racemixing propaganda that twists the reality of current sexual market in western europe.

Study probably performed by a cuck, or funded by Soros et al. to demoralize white young men.

DO NOT LISTEN TO TRASH LIKE THIS. IT IS DESIGNED TO CRUSH YOUR SPIRIT, YES YOURS, WHITE MEN OF EUROPE AND USA

Nice try, faggot.

Stop going to filthy nigger night clubs..

Poor guy is getting cucked

I think it has more to do with the fact that Pakis were the first immigrants to flood into Norway, before they suddenly stopped. So they've had more time to have kids, and their "immigrant" numbers aren't going to increase.

Fuck off, shill.

>no source

this what the fuck are you doing going clubbing in 2017? Are you some kind of fucking DEGENERATE

i dislike nordics a lot. dont really know why. just viscerally dislike them

Foreign also means Swedish, Polish, French, American, etc

also, where'd you get that number

And when they pass 25, they'll wanna settle down with a beta lmao.

Same. Also Swedes are total cunts on here with a huge superiority complex
>muh blonde hair blue eyes
Snowniggers

>65% of Norwegian girls bellow 25 dates Foreigner at least once

No source.

It's just more marxist demoralization trying to create a consensus around a fiction.

>ripped
top kek

Mental illness

>special forces
youtube.com/watch?v=sInJRNsmSdU

I think it's their largely unwarrented sense of smugness that puts me off them so much, like at least when Americans boast about their country, they are proud to do so and have something to show for it, or when us Brits do we acknowledge that our country is kind of shitty now but are proud of what it once was, and both of us get made fun of over it, it's part of the banter.

The Nordics haven't really accomplished that much outside of making nice countries to live in but act like they know so much better than everyone else.

>muh black hair brown eyes

spic spotted

This is from Oslo online dating. Look at how multicultural Oslo is

any updated statistics on HIV infected individuals?

although im sure it would be racist

I cant think of a single thing the Nordics have ever accomplished.

i bet the aids rates in 5 years will be appalling

European chicks suck
black and sandy dicks

They are to send to Africa with their lovers

>The Nordics haven't really accomplished that much outside of making nice countries to live in but act like they know so much better than everyone else.

>Sweden
>superpower along with England, Spain etc 300 years ago
>owned all of the baltic areas

>automatic identification systems
>adjustable wrench
>pacemaker
>tetrapak
>three-point seatbelt
>ultrasound/ECG
>zipper
>bluetooth
>celsius
>dynamite
>ball bearing
>plumber wrench
>flat screen monitor
>telephone handset

What is IKEA, Scania, SAAB, H&M, AstraZeneca, Electrolux, Skype, Spotify

Who is Alfred Nobel, ABBA, Avicii, Carl Linnaeus, Hans Rosling, Astrid Lindgren

What exactly do you think a country should be proud over? Military might? We had that. Best living standards in the world? We had that. Homogenous society until the 60s? We had that.

What was this about?

>Swedes
So black

sven, do you only thing Swedish dudes who come to Norway? most are women and they are an easy shag. dating a Swedish economic immigrant is frowned upon and is like dating a nigger who get minimum welfare . Swedish guys are extremely unattractive here