Ask a pastanigger anything

Do. you like pasta?

what do you know about abruzzo? pescara province specifically?

my ancestors were from there.

Does everyone eat pizza in włochy?

Do you like Sebastian Vettel?

Do you have niggers in pastaland?

Why does nothing work here
What's the deal with the milk
Why is everyone's English so bad
Why do Americans have boners for this country
Why are sit down and drink coffee shops/bars not a thing (basta con the piazza drinking)
Why does no one wear hoodies
Why are southern Italian women all pazza
Why can't supermarkets ever have more than one cassa open at a time
Why why why

Abruzzo is a beautiful small region, not very rich when talking about money/industry but very rich culturally. A lot of good food and wine can be found there, overall great people. Unlucky region for the earthquakes who destroyed great works and killed hundreds recently.

Good pilot but he is not Schumi and he will never be like him

interesting, thanks.

my great grandfather moved from there, to West Virginia here, maybe it reminded him of home.

yes

Yes, too many but they don't worry me as much as sandniggers do

>he will never be like him
He's only three away before he has to move to a midpack team, lose to a midpack driver every season, and then retire again

Gotta say though, I'm more of a Ferrari fan now that they're partnered with muh Haas

1. terroni
2. Milk is degenerate
3. Lazy cunts
4. Burgers are fat and love pizza
5. That shit is lit porco dio
6. Hoodies are nigger clothes
7. Terroni
8. Terroni
9. Terroni

Do you still live at home like all your peers? What's up with the la mama- mentality of young pastaniggers?

I am sure he was a good nonno

I've gotta say F1 really puts me to sleep and i barely follow it, so yeah my opinion doesn't really matter much

I am sorry if your mom never loved you user

You piece of shit lol

F1 and MotoGP for entertainment, WEC for dat dere comfy sleep gains

Ah but I live centro more or less and I hate cuati more than terroni, although they seem to be often the same thing
Milk is not degenerate Mediterraneans just have weak genes
And hoodies are the best in winter, but everyone just layers to fuck here and is too proud to wear hooded comfort

MotoGp is the real deal, The Doctor our hero. Too bad MotoGP is spanish mafia. Fuck lorenzo and marquez

t. abdul

Jokes aside, Hoodies are ok if you are not planning to anything important, but degenerate if you wear them at work or when going out in the evening

Should I buy a Lamborghini, Ferrari, or Maserati?

That's the real issue with MotoGP, it's just so Spanish it's annoying. It doesn't feel like an international series at all

Lamborghini if you only care about showing off. Ferrari if you want a fast and sexy sports car, Maserati if you want a fast as fuck daily driver

I never would, but I miss how common place they are in winter. The whole tshirt-shirt-jumper-jacket-coat-scarf layering thing people do here in winter is a pain in the ass

Depends on your age, if 18-30 Lamborghini or Ferrari ( Lambos are cooler imo), if older or not rich enough Maserati

It's not just the fact that the spanish are the majority, but how they fix entire seasons to make them win. I will never forgive Marquez for what he did, he should have been banned. I generally like spanish people, but when it comes to sports I hate them, same shit with bikes races and Dr Fuentes. So corrupted.

That's not an answer to my question Luigi

Do you think that Spain and Italy are basically the same?

Thank you pasta. Incidentally, what's the perception of Gucci and similar Italian brands in your country? People here love that shit but I have a suspicion real Italians may not agree/think it's gaudy.

Well then if you are looking for a serious answer.
Italian families are different, the bonds are stronger and kids that are single especially when they are without a job tend to stay with their parents instead of living by themselves to save up money and for them its not a big deal because they love their family. This mamma thing is real but not spread as much as you think. Most italians tend to move out as soon as they are done with studies/find a job.

Hola spanishbro. The same? Not really, but we do share many things and I could move to spain any day and live there without worry. The cultures are similar, the food is similar ( ours is clearly better kek), same story for the wine. Iberians and Italians are indeed very close.

We do respect those brands, because they make us famous and usually bring in a lot of money but people don't really consume their products much here.

Is it because of the price or are they just not considered classy, but rather show-offy? In other words, what would an average Luigi think of a woman or man dressed in that brand?

both! Mostly the price but that doesn't mean I wouldn't admire a nice lady dressed in Gucci, nobody really dislikes those brands, they are just a bit niche but at the same time well known

Great, grazie. We have a lot of respect for Italy and anything Italian here (food, cars, clothes, etc). Easiest way to sell something is to market it as made in Italy.

Perché i napoleCANI sono così napoleCANI?

Europeans in general will almost look down on someone who is obsessed with designers (if they're a normal person, not a celebrity) we sorta see people who care a lot about dressing in it is seen as sorta pompous
I always find it weird how obsessed middle eastern and Asian people are with the designer brands, I get it's cheaper to buy in Europe but when you see women dressed head to toe in a black burqua drop a few thousand euro on designer shit, you gotta wonder

Perché i napoleCANI non sono italiani. Da gassare

No problem, I am glad we are appreciated in foreign lands.

It's mostly the nouveau riche, of whom we have a lot unfortunately. Taste isn't even a factor for them. Pic related.

Are Waifuism and MGTOW big there? I have met Italian women and find them to be horrible garbage even worse than American women. They also smell alot worse than American women do. I do know there is a stereotype about Italian men being playboys and stuff but those are only the dark skinned nigger type Italians.

I ask this question because the Japanese have a huge MGTOW/Herbivore movement yet they have women in their country that men around the world all want. Meanwhile in Italy, I don't know what the men there do but I do know that the women are disgusting, hairy, and smell horrible along with having a bad temperament that nobody wants.

Why are pastaniggers so addicted to magic mushrooms?

Und er so: neger bitte

Do you drive sexy Lambo, m8?

Well I guess I will never know. Till then I will never travel to your country

>Und er so: neger bitte

don't be like mario, drugs are degenerate

Imbarco via Brombeis...

DOVE CAZZO È???

DOVE CAZZO È VIA BROMBEIS????

ferraris are for faggots

Mamma mia!

bias aside, mexican vs italian food, can you give some pros and cons
italian is my fav just behind mexican

lezzi napoletani lezzi

Mexican food is good, spicy and interesting but It kind bores me after a while, overall ours is better but I wouldn't mind living in mexico and enjoying your food. Tapas, tacos, quesadillas and chili, good shit and not expensive.

Spaghetti or ravioli?

Spaghetti, easier to cook and overall better

thanks senpai, you're right, it gets a bit boring, that's why i end up in carls jr sometimes.

don't eat fast food, be like a true mediterrean

sorry mario, there's no other places to eat here, just chinese food, which i really don't like

>spaghetti niggers get Carls Jr.
>no Carls Jr. in Florida where I live

JUST

burger, he's a taconigger, not a spaghettinigger, we don't have those shitty fast foods here. Just mcdegenerate and burger king

What are best toppings on a pizza?

hahaha that's accurate!

Lmao both of your shitty flags look the same

Classic Margherita is the true pizza, mozzarella and tomato. Worsted, Salame ( what you call pepperoni) and ham are acceptable. Others kinda ruin the pizza.

IF YOU EAT PINEAPPLE PIZZA I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU GET SOME RARE DISEASE AND DIE SLOWLY AND ALONE

eh
yeah

Is molto really bene?

t. american education

what

What do Italians drink the most? beer,wine or spirits?

i think he means to ask of "molto" means "very good"

"molto" means "a lot"

Basically overpriced, often "gross", rich people here still use handmade dress.

You can see a lot of those brad in a club but in middle-upperclass you will look like a drug dealer from the hood if you show up with a gucci belt xD

Wine, then beer.

wine for lunch/dinner/parties, spritz for aperitivo

wine for lunch and dinner, a cold beer with friends, spirits after a massive lunch

Had this Italian colleague who could drink shit tons of beer but couldn't handle spirits at all. I guess this answers.
Typically its reversed over here. We drink beer after lunch/dinner and drink spirits with friends.

Also what is "aperitivo"?

What part of Italy are you from and do you consider yourself white?

snacks, spritz, very light alcohol, something really simple but REALLY important

happy hour

North Italy, Lombardy. 100% white

Terron chacaron xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If I'm 50% Italian genetically, as in both my paternal grandparents emigrated from Italy, does that not entitle me to citizenship?

If you were born in the US probably not, but i am no expert. But you could easily move here

Im a fan of gabagool myself, sketti is my favorite shape.

Depends when were your parents born and if your grandparents were still italian at the moment.

But IIRC it must be from the mother side. I don't remember

The flags of Italy and Ireland are too similar. There should be some kind of violent, team-based, physical competition to decide who has to change.

Who wins the Italy vs Ireland cage-match and why?

yes, ius sanguinis

What is the most redpilled pizza topping and why is it pineapple?

Italians.
We would send Calcio fiorentino players and they would kick the irish asses.
Search Calcio fiorentino on youtube and you will think a cage match is for pussies.

PINEAPPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll fight any Italian on this field for a pound.

>I'll fight any Italian on this field for a pound.

wrong thread sorry

Fuck it was the right thread so my comment stands.

I'll fight any Italian on this field for a pound.

TOO LATE user, YOU HAVE TO FIGHT NOW

we'd just get something to drink and talk shit about the brits and the germans

God damn these irishmen, always drunk