Why do negroes have long snouts? What evolutionary purpose does it serve?

Why do negroes have long snouts? What evolutionary purpose does it serve?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more oxygen to bring into their lungs as they run away from lions

to sniff out racism

That's like asking why a dog's head isn't straight up like a human.

To bend over and drink water from puddles and water holes easier.

They don't have a chin, so it slopes back at the bottom, and they don't have a brain so it slopes back at the top. Why's a weird question.

No one really knows, humans that predate niggers have hardly any prognathism.

It gets weirder, Abos are younger than niggers yet look more appish than them.

Makes it easier to sniff and dig in the dirt.

Kek

To steal more oxygen

Because they're closer to animals than humans.

To stimulate cow pussy, duh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

>What evolutionary purpose does it serve?
None, they're simply not evolved enough and resemble chimps.

To smell food better.
Just like they have big eyes so they can see hunger better.

they're more closely related to apes, we're the ones who diverged. Apes are like this because they're vegetarians, they need big jaws with big teeth to grind grains and nuts.

It's curious how africans have the longer monkey snout, but when you look at east asians/mongoloids, they've got completely flattened faces.

Whites and Indo-Europeans are somewhere in between, representing a kind of genetic harmony between african and mongoloid features.

Africans = de-evolved subhumans lacking higher intelligence and thinking
Whites = evolved species with both compassion and intelligence
Asians = over-evolved nonhumans lacking in humanity and compassion

Running and breathing in hot climates.

Kek

Pretty much this,its sad we are at a point where saying the scientific truth is called racist.

They're aliens fron another dimension.

ta smell dem chikenz boss

Same reason chimpanzees have long snouts. Maybe something to do with eating fruit

at least post proper pics where they hold their head straight and not forward or ins ome other retarded position
white people, nordids specifically also have the tendency to receding/weakish chins very often , but for them the reason is different it's basically an extreme form of leptoprosopy + asthenic body build

most negroids are just not sexually selected for anything really except surviving

Why do caucasians have pig-style noses? Same question really.

There is a common misunderstanding here.
If a species is long extinct, then yes, modern species are more evolved than it was. Modern species have longer histories. But if two creatures both exist today, then they have equally long histories.
If a creature looks "primitive", it's not because it hasn't evolved. If you're good at "primitive", you can be very successful. Pound for pound, there are more bacteria than there are people.

Why do germanics look like pigs?

Those are germanic, retard

This I'm an actual Nordic like this pic you posted and so it my moms side of the family, not a lot of people notice the receding chin, HOWEVER, it's only in youth, just look at that Heindrich guy, the blonde beast or whatever when he was young to his pictures before he died. In our 30s the chin seems to come out to represent full maturity.

And?

You make out like if you are special or something

>Flag
>Nigger poster
You have to go back.

Why African niggers has to be so fucking disgusting?

large amount of capillaries and surface area for rapid cooling as they breath

It helps keep their nose out of the dirt when they eat off the floor

humanity and compassion aren't entirely genetic, whites used to be barbarians who'd flay a neighbouring tribe for their women/land

there are traits that would reduce aggression such as those dogs have though

Don't you mean gibs?

Dick sucking

They failed to evolve

>ong snouts?
It's not long snout, it's small cranium.

To cool and humidify hot dry air.

How many times must we tell you that Han Chinese are not all asians. Asians are all the neotenous humans in East Asia and the Native Americans you racist fuckhead.

>we whites are compassionate, unlike all those niggers who need to be exterminated

There is far less oxygen in sub-saharan africa, it's basically the opposite of the netherlands. That's way niggers perform so well in olympics, negroids lived somewhat a similiar life to caucasoids for example, but sub-saharan has a lot of dangerous wild life, including themselves, where as north africa's wild life (barbary lions, barbary stags, barbary leopards and wolves) were nomads and they avoided humans they probably ran mor than the average hunter-gatherer who was trying to conserve w/e calories he had left, it's an evolutionary trait, but that's just a personal inspection.

The are descended from crocodile people in the muddy rivers of africa

that's why they are afraid of water

Both evolved in pretty hostile conditions. Whites in the freezing european ice age and blacks in the dry african plains. However africa does have a significant larger number of big fauna and predators.

Almost all animals have a mouth that sticks out from their face. Makes it easier for them to eat.
We don't need that anymore since we have hands to eat with, but since evolution goes slowly, the lesser evolved creatures still retain a protruding jaw.
If anything, it's clear proof that blacks are behind in evolution.

I see niggers all the time that don't have elongated faces, even pureblood haitians from time to time.

Do you guys just base yourselves off of what you see in pictures on the intarwebz or are their actually a bunch of weird skulled negroids where you live?

Their heads are just smaller so their faces look more protusive

Blacks also score low on empathy. Your sliding scale model is overly simplistic and wrong.

Holy shit of course.
Flat-snout dogs have all sorts of trouble breathing when they get excited and run around. But the big beautiful wolflike dogs with the long snouts can run forever.

Pretty sure that's a depiction of circumcision

To rule the world. Duh.

AROUND SNOUTS
WATCH OUT

Do I look like an ape?

Midface prognathism depends on the growth during childhood and proper masticatory usage.

They have worse food, that's why they have more projection. Compare that with niggers and you get recessed faces a lot of time.

Obviously, blacks are slightly more susceptible to it but the lack or forehead projection makes it look bigger wrt whites.

For detection of fried chicken

The term is called "prognathism", non-niggers evolved out of it because of dietary differences.

No but you look like a jew

What about me?

cute! can we see boipussy?

I get that a lot.

Sniffing out gibs is the African's natural talent

All memeing aside, it's called prognathism. It's an evolutionary leftover from when our primary sense was smell instead of vision.

That's why animals with good noses have snouts.

To better munch on watermelons OP

Guys, look at that ape face.

Am I apey looking? I wish I was.

You have a larger Neanderthal DNA admixture than the typical cro-magnon European.

i.e. Jew

exactly check them !

Neanderthals are the original Europeans.

To be louder when they protest

Hmm not sure they look more apish. Black gorillahead prognathism takes the cake for me but then again I'm basically arguing over which turd is stinkier so fuckit

winner

The human snout has been shrinking for scores of millennia

This is driven by brain growth, which widens the skull and thus the jaw. More efficient to shorten the thing than grow huge new jaw muscles

This also makes whites and Asians slower runners because wider baby heads = wider hips for childbirth

P.S. I swear some of my black co-workers have the smallest fuckin heads. It's like a fist stickin out of a t-shirt

it also depends on your race and genes obviously.

for example this north american indian has an extremely strong jaw and he also lives naturalistically like most niggers and still they won't ever get close to having something like this, at least no in less than 10000s of years

Lesser hominization. The reduction of prognathism is one of the clear directions of evolution the homo genus followed but not all modern sapiens are equally there.
Same with cheekbones, jaw, nose, etc.... Caucasians are so distinguished from other races because they tend to be more progressive/neomorphic all wuthout being neotenic.

Probably allows them to intake more air and filter more of it at peak load. Like short intake runners on an engine.

Hmm considering the endurance runners (East Africa) have less of it than true nigs I'm inclined to say no to this one

Guiz it's brain size. It widens the skull. Asians have even more brain and less jaw than whites, the traits go together, read Rushton.

r/K is truth

the real reason blacks have fugly faces is that they'll fuck anything , 0 standards.

r-strategist = small brain
You're right

>look at monkeys
>look at niggers
>same jaw
Because they are less evolved, next question.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the Irish?

RARE
A
R
E

This actually seems the most probable. In Order to run faster, their head and nose must be shaped aerodynamically.

The for the same reason that filthy gooks have 'em.

theyre shaving his pubes

If scientists were allowed to say what they think, they'd probably say that blacks are the missing link between ape and human.

wrong, the most progressive europeans developed in temperate/warm climates,

extremely cold climates ALWAYS lead to an infantilization (= loss of progressive features)

like in pic related

t. chinlet

like eskimos

It's a fantastic adaptation to intake more oxygen in times of muscle use. You look at a fighter with a very narrow nose v a fighter with a very wide nose, and the narrow guy is breathing out of his mouth while the other guy isn't.

>The missing link lives among us and votes and breeds

The genetic difference between blacks and us is over twice the difference between chimps & bonobos

And my kids will learn this 20 years younger than I did. I'll make damn sure

It's a specifically congoid thing, it just looks funny so spergs meme about it

I think it's the cycle of cold winters & warm summers that develops intellect/foresight

If your climate's always the same cold you become a snownigger. Better than a regular nigger, but still

Basques and Sicilians are actually the purest Europeans if you go by DNA

Yet every black person I've known suffers from colds like they're going to die, whereas whites just suck it up. Blacks, although having wide noses, have small noses overall, to sometimes virtually none like Asians do.