>24 weeks

ho shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZsAwnd4Msg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when women claim unwanted fetuses as "clump of cells" or her "property"
>when the same women fight in family courts to favor them cuz "mother's love"

Sometimes I wonder if they have a soul

It's the "I made it so it's mine" mindset, I guess.

Women forget that the baby is not their body. It is a different body; and they have the responsibility to take care of it. End of. They are carrying another body inside of theirs, it is a unique case and people just want to lump it in as something else, they say its just another body "part", because that is easier and people dont like to think too hard. A lot of people see deeper explanations as far reaching conclusions, and those people are usally plain dumb. As a woman, the baby is what you are responsible for and just because you have to carry that baby, does not mean that you have the right to kill it. Do you have the right to kill an infant? What is the difference between a fetus and an infant? They're both oblivious, yet still human. One is more grown then the other, but who are you to decide when they become human? Because from what we know thanks to science, the baby is already human from conception. It boggles my mind that people even consider this as okay. It goes to show how far we are falling.

Sure, if a baby came from rape, then that's different. Should the law change and allow everyone to kill humans just because a couple of rare cases like this? No.

Well said bongbro

"Sometimes rape happens so I shouldn't have to take care of the child I made" -women

Femanon here

24 weeks is literally nothing you ignoramus, do you know on average how many weeks until those chunks of cells actually become a human? No? Well it's 40.

I suggest you worry about man things because obviously you're too clueless to be judging a female body.

What do you define as human?

>I am an autistic shitter that cant even use simple protection
>a bunch of neocuckservatives on an anime board somehow deem me able to raise a child
>a child i clearly have no attachment to

Let them abort. If they're already capable of wanting to do so, they're going to be shit mothers, and I don't need to tell how single moms and criminals already share a bond.

Abortion is evil and Satan loves it. I'm sure it helps him feel justified in his contempt for all of humanity.

hurts my heart.

Nice bait you stupid cunt.

chunk of cells are actually organized to grow. not a mature adult human but well on its way. great job supporting murder.

Fastest way to turn a Christian white nationalist into a civic one:

Ask about abortion

Im a full supporter of planned parenthood. 500,000 dead niggers a year is a number I can get behind.

>Femanon here
>atleastyoutried.jpg

>Cares about the life of another individual unless they have to take care of it after.

pro life retards are worse than niggers man.

>it pops into a human at 40 weeks
>female intellectuals

whatever

>well its 40
That's not what reality says. Reality says that the shortest term baby ever born to survive to adult hood was born at 21 weeks.
And that's not what science says. Science shows us that heartbeat begins at 3 weeks, the fetus reacts to touch at 8 weeks, a fetus has fully developed pain receptors (can feel pain) at 20 weeks.

>worry about man things
Their children, their offspring, ARE men things. Just because women hold 100% of the -legal- reproductive rights in this country, even over men's own progeny, doesn't mean men can't have an opinion about their own reproduction. Its their children you are murdering for your own convenience. Be careful before you have sharia forced upon you and men take all their reproductive rights back.

>femanon here
You just had to do it, didn't you? You couldn't help yourself. You don't trust that your ideas or opinions will stand on their own merit, so you had to highlight them by claiming woman points.
Well honey, if you're going to play that game, then I win. I win because I have way more women points than you ever will. Mother, grandmother, ex-military, retired cop, small business woman, business degree, two languages. And I cook and crochet and do laundry and take care of my family. I have it all. I have left a legacy of strong womanhood and children and grandchildren. While you have nothing. Nothing of note, nothing worth your existence, nothing to mark your place on the world except the cold wet spots on your sheets.

Is that meant to equate a human fetus w chicks or what

humans kill innocent things, why do you fucking care
practice what you preach in your own family and stop giving a fuck about what other people can and cannot do

no amount of time is anything you ignoramous, your life is worthless from conception to death, kill yourself and your lineage u retarded faggot

women dont
they are manipulative and selfish
once they realize that their best shot at a good life is finding a good man to leech off of, anything is fair game in their opinion
in your example they will say anything to get sum extra government bucks and a small human to give them affection
makes me sick

you clearly have ALL WOMEN figured out must be drowning in pussy

Right as soon as stop using taking tax money to do it. If I have to pay for it then it's my business.

you are fucking delusional the mental gymnastics here are amazing
>gubbernment stop using my money to kill innocent babies
>kill innocent women and children via bombs all over the world
You want no blood on what your tax money is spent on? good fucking luck, you do realize abortions aren't fucking mandatory right?

>Science shows us that heartbeat begins at 3 weeks

not important, its just a pump

>the fetus reacts to touch at 8 weeks

mere unconscious reflexes

>a fetus has fully developed pain receptors (can feel pain) at 20 weeks

correct, and I feel like late term abortion is wrong

but not early term

>can't refute his argument
>post le fedora man image

epic bro! you got him! XD

The mother of That fœtus actually died in a car accident and the doctors took him/her out of her corpse. But good job using a dying fœtus for your own agenda.

>Muslims
>innocent
pick one and only one.

What's the argument exactly? There should be a federal restriction on something someone can do?
fuck freedom when its the freedom to do something I don't agree with amirite?

Where did he say he was pro war?

Mothers should be forced to watch their unborn children wither and die in front of them.

I mean, the ones who aren't already ripped apart like fucking cotton candy by the doctor.

He did not but we spend far more on the war machine killing people than we do funding planned parenthood this is literally a waste of time diversion is what I'm getting at
>would I ever support anyone getting an abortion
no
>would I allow anyone in my family to get one
no
>do I think people who get abortions are bad people
yeah, thats some wreckless shit fuck people for doing that, they will have to live with that gult forever.
>should be be illegal
no

shut up fag, the man's got a point

You seem upset.

This.

Go fuck yourself, you white knighting virgin faggots have never been with a woman.

Relationships are what make you hate women with your mind, being a virgin just makes you hate them with your emotions.

Fake news. That is one of those jelly alien babies you can stick to walls.

as long as it doesnt have a working brain i dont really care. i wouldnt want to keep it if i had to shit it out.

Best prize you can buy with tickets bar-none.

Innocence is a concept inherently bound to free will - a creature must have the ability to reason and control it's choices for it to be branded innocent/guilty. A human fetus has this since one day it will become a functioning human. A little chicken does not possess this same quality and it never will as it obviously would ever act in a strictly instinctual manner.

How stupid are you?

>pic "related" isn't even a gif of an abortion

Who cares anyway? Majority of abortions are non-whites with low economic standing who would have had child with poor quality of life. We should be encouraging abortions to stop the cycle of degeneracy.

Honestly, there should be forced abortions for children with birth defects.

married 10 years with kids you stupid shit
guess what: you don't have it all figured out with your bullshit generalizations you piece of shit

Who gives a shit where it from? The point is that it looks like a tiny baby and reacts to being touched.

I'm with burgerbro, half million dead niggers per year sounds like a good start. Now we need to find a disease that targets mature niggers and we'll be one step closer to a cohesive society

Good for fucking you, you got one of the 2% who aren't completely fucking worthless.

And like every lucky faggot before you, you'll never understand as you empower the shittest people on the fucking planet.

>Sup Forumsposting grandma

I know you're probably a fake but this is my dream life

Odds are at least one exists.

We've been pretty pathetically mainstream since the election. That's why half of all posts are bait now.

I hate 'feminists'. And I get irritated at femanons who come in here, point to their pussy, and think it means something. Half the world has vag, its nothing special, and it sure as hell isn't a job qualification.

/pol is beautiful because of its anonymity AND its absence of female drama.

Your brain isn't even done when you're born, you can't even form long term memories for years after. If we don't consider a 23 week old fetus to be a person, then how is a newborn baby a person? They're just lumps of flesh running on basic instincts for years.

I don't see any pro-abortion faggots saying we should be able to kill babies after they're born, so what is the distinction here? Either you think its okay to kill them up until they become an individual self-aware person capable of rational thought; or it isn't okay to kill them at all. People who think they can sit somewhere in the middle disgust me. People in the former would also disgust me if they existed.

Think of it like this, without abortion there would be more niggers, spics, and sjws.

>half a million of dead niggers when they pump out hundreds of millions of them
It doesn't matter how many of them dies you dumb chink, they still out-breed you globally, when white birthrates are below replacement level abortion harms whites, not niggers.

these """"people"""" are advocating for full term abortion now, many also for legalizing post-natal abortion

it's pretty sick

What the fuck, because I don't support overreaching legislation of the federal government I'm a fucking feminist?
If funding planned parenthood is the issue, as far as I'm concerned this is a matter of social program funding not abortions
if this is the legality of abortions I'm against overreaching legislation
a mother who considers murdering her child but cannot because of federal law, probably isn't going to be a good mom and if they can't afford it they are going to be leeches of the system

You feminists need burning at the stake. You are fucking filth. When Jesus said thou shalt no suffer a witch to live, he meant cunts like you.

HURRRR

Let's be realists for a second, the moment sperm hits egg a human is going to be born. If it's a problem for you then you fucking kill it, that's what you've done, you've killed your future child.

Can we move on as a species now? it's like a fucking dick size argument at this point.

>mainstream

I've been on /pol since flimflam. I came across an image showing CNN had lightened George Zimmerman's face and was only showing Baby Trayvon. It lead me to /pol. When you search for the truth you tend to wind up here. Then you stay because nothing is funnier than good bantz and weaponized autism is brilliant to behold.

What the fuck do you want from me dude? It's pretty fucking obvious which politicians are trying to destroy western civilization.

So sick of calling the sky blue just to fall into a stupid fucking argument with someone who refuses to see the color blue.

>be a fetus
>be getting aborted
>the thoughts running through my head when i am being aborted
>...
>...
>...

fetuses feel nothing and you people are delusional

abortion should be illegal when the fetus has a nervous system and it would cause 'pain'. people that say that a fucking zygote is a person, and has a soul are fucking retarded.

before like 2-3 months, you can't even tell a human fetus from a pig, bird, or lizard. they are all this primordial mass of something.

im not someone who thinks you should be able to abort at 8 months, I'm pro-choice, but it should be pretty early into the pregnancy

[spoiler] unless there is something wrong with the baby,
any kind of crippling disability like MS, retardation,
etc. where they are just going to live a mockery of a life,
being a burden to their family and the state forever,
then they should just be put out of their (and everyone else's) misery[/spoiler]
[spoiler] even after they are born, they should be put down. [/spoiler]
[spoiler] oww the edge [/spoiler]

>Tfw lost twins at 23 weeks
>The UK limit is 24 weeks
They moved around, you could feel their feet pressed against their mother's stomach, they both had different personality traits
Hell, they even had different music they'd move around to
Whoever says they're still a clump of cells at that age is a soulless demon

That is literally what I'm arguing you fucking retard. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

Well I've been here since we were blowing up yellow fucking vans and never before have there been so many Goddamn normies on Sup Forums since the election.

So anecdote to fucking anecdote.

You can't abort a 23 week old fetus in the US and it should stay that way
23ish weeks is when the pregnancy becomes viable

Well, you can in bongland. 24 is the limit here. I will admit to ignorance of the law in burgerland.

Yes asshole I came in at the end of the argument and might have misunderstood you.

I still stand by whatever I said, and support you if you agree.

I don't read a whole fucking thread before I respond to something.

I made one post not replying to anyone.

Whatever. Move on.

so your /pol epeen is longer than mine?

Then what?

Holy shit, alright.

They are destroying civilization by allowing extremely poor babies conceived out of wedlock to be aborted?
protip: abortions are a symptom of the problem, not the actual problem, stop buying into neocon rhetoric

I dunno, maybe.

I honestly don't care as much as you think, that's the only way to exists here.

But we all talk more when filled with liquor.

Naw, truth is nothing is as black and white as we want it to be.

I still stand by what I original said but being a white man who grew up in black schools I know good and fucking well abortion of black children is the only thing steaming the brown tide.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZsAwnd4Msg
Apparently It's okay to kill this

>kill pregnant mother
>get charged with 2 murders

>abort fetus first then kill mother
>get charged with 1 murder

wtf!?!?

It's almost like emotion and logic are in an endless battle.

Is there actually a source for this GIF?

Oh no not the babby, practically a fully functional human being.

I don't understand how you guys can hate black people and cry about "white genocide" but still be anti-abortion.

Don't you know black women are the ones getting almost all these abortions? Yeah, better put an end to it. Jesus Christ, what a board full of morons.

>see videos of cartel murders and the old man getting blasted in the face
>abortion pics are supposed to phase me
Kill the fucking thing, fuck that kid, one less hungry mouth to compete with

Here it's 12 weeks

Thats ok but they sis not do it alone

>"gas niggers kikes"
>complete disregard for human life in general
>"muh tax dollars on welfare reeeeeeeeee!"
>oh no abortion is wrong!

This is how you know Sup Forums is nothing more than contrarian children.

Personally, I'm ok with abortion. We let people drive around in two ton steel machines with a simple driving test but raising a human life requires just getting some baby batter pumped in you.

Becuase life isn't so cut and dry?

Women are garbage, blacks are garbage.

I could run statistics past you all day long but let's not be silly about it.

The answer is pretty cut and dry obvious with anyone with two neurons left to rub together.

Around blacks? Don't relax.

If you kill a pregnant woman you will be charged with double homicide.

If the mother kills her baby in womb then its not homicide as the baby is not alive.

Non-answer blather. Nothing more than "my fee fees"

Oh, I and becuase everything needs to be spelled out?

Only one of those groups is required.

You know what people don't really talk about?
Babies that are born to drug addicted impoverish hellholes.
You know whats a more cruel fate than abortion?
dying from starvation in hands of your incompetent drug addicted parents
suddenly abortion sounds a lot more humane
agree, everything is shades of grey and both sides are correct.

Bullshit. It's a full on fucking answer.

Go on and counterpoint whatever you want from my post and image, I'm in the mood to fucking argue.

But don't bullshit me.

But who supplied her the materials such as semen?
A woman should not entirely have the right to her baby or deciding on her own on if she should abort it.

Idiot or troll

It's not about human life, it's about not giving whores aka women a choice.

We don't define you as human

And you're fucking right.

It's Goddamn morons who needs to boil every political issue down to black and white while the vast majority scream in unison at how fucking stupid everyone in charge is becuase they never had to grow up in any of it.

So faggots like myself have to sift through shills, and retarded fuckheads for an hour to have a single worthwhile discussion on the subject.

i've started to cut down my meat consumption and i'm adjusting my diet to become more vegetarian.

I'm pro life too

you wantd a worthwhile discussion?
what are you doing on /pol then?

Becuase I've been here for over 10 years and I'm not enough of a newfag to not remember the genuinely enjoyable threads/conversations that happened late at night before 20 fucking 16.

Wow, that's so fucked up... 6 months is almost a fully developed baby in my opinion. I guess if other woman have the balls to abort their own child like that, then it's on them. But I don't think I'd ever be able to kill a precious life, even if I was raped.

I'm vegan and pro-life with regards to my views and my family
I favor no federal restriction on abortions below viability-ish age 20 weeks, which is the current law

Do you harass people for eating meat like you do for abortions?
You are being a sjw for unborn babies of drug addicted whores you fucking retard your moral high ground does not exist