This is Finlands Army, notice anything?

This is Finlands Army, notice anything?

Where is Spurdo?

This is not even close to my image of the Finnish army.

they think they're in hunger games or some shit, wow, could you be anymore pathetic

A R Y A N

R

Y

A

N

Alot of them have light hair?

no niggers

They're white.

They are standing awfully close together for funland.

yes, too many blacked

>The absolute state of those smocks
How can you operate properly in the field if your kit is not in order?!?

They progressed quite a bit

Benis :DDDDd:ĎD

It's kind of small

those are fresh batch of recruits
they have been in training like a month.

Where is this from? We had only like 14 women in our saapumiserä

Holy fuck, ISIS salute.......the west is done!!!!!

where are the horses

>notice anything?

They all do the jewish salute.

And it's some kind of a bullshit unit since they have the old camo and women

they're old as fuck?

No digital camo

They have female soldiers to sex.

>the old camo
oh yeah didn't even notice that.
wikipedia uses some really old pics it seems.

They're doing a weird version of the boy scout salute?

There are girls in the Finnish army? Voluntarily or conscipts?

This is our current camo

Voluntarily

pErKeLe

Surprised they have the time in between biting off reindeer balls.

bitches

They are there voluntarily but they're put in easier positions

they are doing tri prsta wrong

.30 boolits

That's how it works here as well.

They have ladies.

Only white men

>notice anything?
they're doing the muslim brotherhood sign

so much yellow in one picture

At least we're not as pathetic as your United Caliphates of Britain.

WITNESSED! FINNS ARE WHITEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE

>not M05

You're not tricking anyone. Pic is old

Fpbp

men with braids?

This is the german army.

Notice anything?

they are all cub scouts?

don't let the white skin and blonde hair fool you, we are not white

they have comunist guns

fpbp

No it's pran mudra you baka

So the finns are able to develop stealth balaclavas but no stealth gloves? How do they hide their hands from the enemy?

They have a lot of traps?

We wear leather gloves. I nicked someone's better pair in military and used them for 10 years until I lost them.

still not enough

Does Spurdo known in Finlands outsdie the chans culture?

More like their enemies have female soldiers to sex.

Too many white people. Way too many white people.

checked and keked

wyminz

mongol shaped skulls?

I'd say no but it's hard to tell. In what context would spurdo even come up?

Mongolian cuck army.

They all joined Isis

>you will never again experience the care-free life of a conscript
If I knew what hell civillian life would be I would have just shot myself. Having responsibility of your gun and equipment was easy compared with having responsibility over your own life. Fugg :D

>In what context would spurdo even come up?
normies in facebook,regular forums sites.

Hunger Games salute

>implying I visit jewbook or normie forums

I have no idea. I never browse those

seems like all the somalis went to civil service
The situation here is the same as in other scandinavia, extremely alerting

I see traps..

They're all...so...blonde...

They're ready for the stink but not the pink.

yes it does, practically everyone under 30 at least recognizes it

They're holding up a finger for each existing gender?

The is a good chunk of women there

Y'all don't hire black people?

>This is Finlands Army, notice anything?
Who the fuck decided it was a good idea to let women into the military?

They are bound to end up getting raped, if not by the enemy then by their own comrades after they spend months in isolation in some god dammed desert.

Seriously, in a few years these bitches will be complaining about machism on the military because they got raped, just like those stupid bitches that decided to go work in a fucking oil rig in the middle of the ocean with hundreds of men surrounding them.

Those are conscripts of the Finnish DEFENCE forces. They won't be sent to some shithole in middle-east

what's it with black people and raping? baka

The women I saw in the military were in intelligence or other non-physical jobs. They won't be fighting in the front lines. My company, for example, had a strict no-women-rule because they can't even handle the training

>Those are conscripts of the Finnish DEFENCE forces. They won't be sent to some shithole in middle-east
Ok then, so they will be raped by the muslin enemies that are flooding europe as a whole right now and by their squadmates that will be stuck in isolation on some snowed in shithole of a military base with nothing but hundreds of sex starved males...

What a big fucking difference...

>what's it with black people and raping? baka
You see, even though it is considered imoral rape is a very viable biological strategy to ensure your reproduction, it happens all the time in nature. The problem is that niggers are much closer to animals than normal people so they let their animal instincts control them.

Be as it may be, my point still stands! These women have no reason to be on the military and will end up getting raped for their stupidity.

>The women I saw in the military were in intelligence or other non-physical jobs. They won't be fighting in the front lines.
So they are there to get raped? Like the pleasure women from the red army during ww2?

>My company, for example, had a strict no-women-rule because they can't even handle the training
This is probrably a wise decision, women can't even climb a fucking wall on their own.

Finns are the weirdest looking people. Asian facial structure with aryan coloring. Whatever, fighting with the good guys in ww2 makes you better than us

Fuck you, go shit up another thread.

>Ok then, so they will be raped by the muslin enemies that are flooding europe as a whole right now and by their squadmates that will be stuck in isolation on some snowed in shithole of a military base with nothing but hundreds of sex starved males...
You are so clueless that it would do wonders for you, if you stayed away from Sup Forums for a while. Finland has less than 60k muslims at this moment and that number won't go up by much.
Finland is civilized country, unlike south American countries, so there's no raping happening in our military. But i'm sure you know more about our country and military than me, even though i have served in the FDF and most likely most finns ITT have too.

Those Finns with the weird faces most likely have Saami blood in them, the rest of us aren't like that.

Well they won't be raped during their military service.

Jesus you blacks are obsessed with raping.

Have fun in the incoming second potato famine.

>Finland has less than 60k muslims at this moment and that number won't go up by much.
mudslimes don't respect borders, and your neighboors are filled with them.

>Well they won't be raped during their military service.
Just because it gets covered up by their superiors does not mean it does not happen.

>if not by the enemy then by their own comrades after they spend months
Lmao. Even reading that is so absurd. I've not heard of a single rape ever in the defence forces. Not everyone is a niggermonkey.

Most women in the military are complete sluts. They don't need to be raped. They'll fuck you willingly

My spuds are growing just fine monkey.

>Lmao. Even reading that is so absurd. I've not heard of a single rape ever in the defence forces. Not everyone is a niggermonkey.
Well, pardon me for doubting that, but wouldn't the superior officers simply cover it up for the sake of avoiding a public scandal?

>Most women in the military are complete sluts. They don't need to be raped. They'll fuck you willingly
I suppose this would prevent rape, makes sense.

>My spuds are growing just fine monkey.
Not for long they won't! =D

Your 3rd world mentality is showing. Leave this thread before you embarass yourself even more

We had a girl in my military police platoon. She slept with over 10 guys during her time in the army. No rape though.

We're not as dependant on potatos as we were back in the day, perks of not having all our produce exported by the British.

>Your 3rd world mentality is showing. Leave this thread before you embarass yourself even more
Why should I? Even if im wrong about these women getting raped im still right about the fact these women have no place in the military.

They can't even pass the fucking physical test, why would you let them in?

>We had a girl in my military police platoon. She slept with over 10 guys during her time in the army. No rape though.
How long was she serving?

>We're not as dependant on potatos as we were back in the day, perks of not having all our produce exported by the British.
Let me rephrase that for you...

Your entire agricultural system is about to collapse, which will lead to widespread starvation in your country.

Sure, the UK could help, but you are going to leave them before that, and the EU will be a bit pre-occupied dealing with the migrant crisis to so much as look your way.

Don't believe me if you don't want to, but you should really look into the agriculture of your country and realize that I am right.

9 months