Gun Ownership

What does Sup Forums think about gun control? What groups of people should not be allowed to own guns - and what types of guns should be available for those allowed to own guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/21/us-appeals-court-upholds-maryland-assault-weapons-ban.html
gatestoneinstitute.
jihadwatch.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want a 40mm grenade launcher and its ammunition without the tax stamps and paperwork not a 37mm signalling device you can't shoot anything fun out of

You should always keep your gun under control. Wild shooting just wastes ammunition.

If you don't like guns, don't buy them!

I own more than 1 firearm but less than 100. Shooting is so much fun and I carry everywhere I go once I'm off of my property.

Gun control is anti-white.
We are going to need that shit for RaHoWa and the enemy knows it.
Gun rights should be expanded upon.

>What groups of people should not be allowed to own guns

Felons, niggers and mudslimes

Although those groups overlap

>What does Sup Forums think about gun control?

Shall Not Be Infringed.

Who's this user

Every white man on earth should have at least one rifle.

Shall Not Infringe
H
A
L
L

N
O
T

I
N
F
R
I
N
G
E

You should own as many as you can afford and he right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>It's 2017
>Some people haven't taken the lead pill
WEW
E
W
Don't you know that gun owership is the difference between being a citizen and being a subject?

The only group of people who should not be allowed to own are those who have committed violent felonies.

In theory all small arms should be allowed for ownership, but I am willing to keep it at full auto being restricted to make the libs feel safer because it's retarded and semi-automatic is more effective anyway.

Fully semi automatic assault weopons need to be banned. There is no reason a citizen needs a fully semi automatic weapon for hunting or self defense

>fully semi automatic

Only people who personally own property (land) should be allowed to own guns.

The only guns people should be allowed to own are handguns, shotguns, and non-automatic rifles.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

How can anybody categorically oppose some legislation on guns? Literally every functioning country has what effectively amounts to a form of gun control.

>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>being necessary to the security of a free State
protect yourself from the government bro

Who makes the legislation? Those calling for "common sense" gun laws and restrictions think a consumer AR15 is a fully auto military weapon when it is not.

Her first name is Dana, but I don't know beyond that.

Making gun ownership legal can work if you have effective gun control in place. The US has shit gun control, hence the high number of deaths by firearm.
Switzerland on the other hand knows how to handle their shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

>The US has shit gun control

See Chicago and LA and compare that to murder rates and crimes using guns.

>Felons
At one time talking badly about your own government (Sedition act of 1918) was a felony

Be careful what you wish for.

Chicago might as well not even have gun control when its next door to Indiana and Wisconsin.

>what type of people should be allowed to defend their lives and families lives with the most common weapon of modern times?

Living people

>suicides are almost double that of murders for gun deaths in the US

hmm really makes you think about how dishonestly liberals talk about gun (((deaths)))

Not an argument.

You have shit gun control.

>Chicago might as well not even have gun control

Chicago should just be nuked. Besides Italian Beef sandwiches, I cannot think of one good thing there.

Friendly reminder most of these suicides occur after they just shot a bunch of people.

All gun control is shit

Only white people should be allowed to carry guns. Cant trust anyone else.

She might be worthy of my seed.

Absolutely false.

It's literally impossible to get an Italian Beef anywhere else unless it's a gimmick "Chicago Style" restaurant.

Lying jews cannot be friendly

Bring back shooting a part of normal PE classes. Best to teach gun control when they're young.

>What does Sup Forums think about gun control?
it's retarded

>What groups of people should not be allowed to own guns
dead people

>and what types of guns should be available for those allowed to own guns?
all of them

This desu

"gun rights" is just virtue signaling for the right wing. They know full well that the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere but they are so desperate for attention they have to beat this drum forever.

As a avid outdoorsman I can say gun nuts do far more damage to the cause of conservation and gun rights than they do to help it.

Next time be less of a twat.

the right only go on about the 2nd amendment in response to the left becoming increasingly pro-gun-ban like a lot europe.

gun nuts arent doing much bad

We have shit nigger control. Take that away and we're tied with the rest of the west. There's 90M of us in control of 310M legally owned guns. If legal gun owners were the problem you'd know.

I would really like to own a gun, and I think the second amendment makes a lot of sense from many different perspectives. But I would rather not own a gun, myself.
I'm clinically depressed, and I'm afraid that if I had access to an easy way to kill myself that I eventually would make use of it in a moment of weakness.
That's why I support gun control for the mentally ill - but only in theory. In practice, I know this infringement would be applied to all sorts of other disqualifying factors. So I think the second amendment should stand as written - and the rights of the people to own guns should not be infringed upon. Even if more people would commit suicide as a result. Because people should have the ability to defend themselves and their nation from thugs and tyrants.

What about semi fully automatic bolt actions?

>tfw I´ll never go out to the shooting range with the lads and just drink beer and shoot stuff
Why live?

>They know full well that the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere
The US government and all states are already in contempt of the second amendment. The second amendment very plainly states that rights to KEEP and BEAR arms shall not be infringed.

>blowguns illegal in many states
>you can't carry a gun in many states without e.g. keeping ammo and the gun separate
>you can't carry a sword, or knives beyond a certain length, or which are designed to be opened by one hand

All of these are plainly in violation of the second amendment to the Constitution. Gentleman, if they desire to have a side sword, should be able to KEEP and BEAR a side sword.

The US government at all levels is in open violation of the US Constitution.

>muh niggers
Not an argument retard. Every other 1st world nation has no trouble controlling their immigrants.
You're a 3rd world shithole in reality.

>I read somewhere that you can go buy a gun at a showing
>I have never been to the USA
>I do not know the firearms sale and ownership regulations
Anything else retarded?
We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem. In all seriousness just look at Detroit Chicago NYC Atlanta.
>nigger infested
>vote liberal
>huge gun crime per capita
>whites are moving away all the time
Toothpaste user, try harder.

>Gun rights should be expanded upon.
That really amounts to overturning all existing gun control. All of it is unconstitutional. The "right to keep and bear arms" extends to any and all arms.

Nah mate you don't drink at the range.

You're thinking of innawoods.

> Every other 1st world nation has no trouble controlling their immigrants
This better be fucking satire

Plus not to mention that the majority of gun deaths are suicides.

Not counting you Sven.

>They know full well that the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere
Right. Nothing bad happening here. Nothing to see. Move along. Move along. I SAID MOVE ALONG *CRACK*
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/21/us-appeals-court-upholds-maryland-assault-weapons-ban.html
P.S. eat a bag of dicks.

Gun control is just a sneaky term for citizen control.

We have fairly comprehensive gun control. While we still have hobbyists, and we aren't as crazy as the UK, owning a gun for self defense is not allowed. I consider this to be a violation of the right to protect oneself, especially given that guns can be commonly found in the hands of criminals. The state lays claim to a "monopoly of violence". Hence, we should all trust the state to protect us, and as such it's logical that we are not able to protect ourselves. And as with any system that is only judged by itself, it's completely unworkable. Police are understaffed, underpaid, overregulated, and filled with imbeciles and playground fascists. Crime response is laughable, and while they proudly boast with dropping crime rates, there is every indication of their refusal to actually deal with crime is a significant contributor to people not even reporting it anymore. It's common knowledge theft and burglary are only reported to the police because insurance companies won't pay out unless you do so. At best, it's considered a timewasting formality.

Of course, lefties will say that your TV isn't worth the life of a human being. And that highlights the disfunctional way of thinking that plagues the left: They trust a criminal to stick to the law more than a normal citizen. They genuinely believe that the criminal element makes a rational choice to go into your home, while you are there, steal your shit, and magically just stop at breaking the law there. While, at the same time, you, Joe Schmoe, with a job, a mortgage, etc. will just turn into a murderer at the first oppertunity to present itself.

That's because you are their enemy, and the criminals their friends. The left essentially employs criminals as unpaid brownshirts. Sure, they won't outlaw your opinion on islam because of that pesky free speech shit, but they'll refuse to look out for your safety with a determination that borders on zealotry.

>Founding Fathers write Constitution
>2nd amendment is installed
>decrees all US citizens have right to own guns
>slaves are in US
>slaves are not considered US citizens
>Civil War begins
>CSA loses the war
>(((President Lincoln))) issues Emancipation Proclamation
>slaves are freed
>slaves become citizens
>slaves also happen to be nigs
>low IQ population of nigs want to own guns like white people

The rest is history.
There is nothing wrong with whites owning guns. Whites are demonstrably more responsible and careful with guns, especially if gun ownership and civilian militias are a historical motif of the nation's history.
See Switzerland, another country with a strong tradition of citizen militas. Every Swiss is a soldier expected to defend his home and family from invaders. Despite the high civilian gun ownership in Switzerland, their crime rates incredibly low.
American colonists were also like the Swiss. They had to defend themselves from native americans/wild animals/ etc.

Giving nigs the right to own guns was the biggest mistake the US has made in its history.

criminals dont follow gun control and restrictions...

You better not be drinking on my range, Ahmed what would your imam think?
Speak for yourself fool.
gatestoneinstitute. org/2624/moroccan-crime-netherlands
jihadwatch. org/2016/09/netherlands-muslim-migrants-attack-locals-in-reign-of-terror-across-entire-city

nigger felon detected

Repeal the 2nd amendment it has no place in the modern world. Remove all guns from the citizens by force.

>Every other 1st world nation has no trouble controlling their immigrants.
That's hilarious, coming from the dutchcuck.
How many times has your gf been raped by a shitskin muslim lately?

I think owning military grade assault rifles and things is just stupid.

Pistols, hunting rifles / shotguns and the like I think are reasonable to own in the home providing their are character checks on who's purchasing them.

Can't imagine any justification for carrying anything larger than a pistol in the streets either unless you're going camping / hunting etc, in which case it should be stored within a vehicle en route.

Can't say I feel super strongly over it though, just don't see why some Americans feel the need to own assault rifles etc - they feel less american than a good pistol from an outsider perspective, and I really value Americans staunch defense of their liberties and cultural values - I'd rather they owned assault rifles than not be able to own pistols / rifles.

60%er from a country full of niggers who rape and kill whites should not talk down to others

>That's because you are their enemy, and the criminals their friends. The left essentially employs criminals as unpaid brownshirts. Sure, they won't outlaw your opinion on islam because of that pesky free speech shit, but they'll refuse to look out for your safety with a determination that borders on zealotry.
This is very poignant. Nice post bro.

The Swiss are also a very homogenous country who share common values and traditions. Niggers do not have that with whites here.
Pinoy should know with all those wackjob mudslimes there.
>pic related

Haha, oh wow, this makes the roaches sound way more scary than they really are.

Not to say we don't have an immigration problem, but the real problem sits on its red ass in our government.

They're relatively inexpensive, use common rounds, and work bretty gud at their intended purpose.

Same reason why my car has 200 of horse powers, even though I very rarely use all of them. They come in handy sometimes.

Go ahead, suit up and be the first one through the door.

Shall not.

Bong doesn't understand violently overthrowing a ruler with firearms that you had in your house for a while.

>and non-automatic rifles.
You are clearly ignorant.

>assault rifles
Shut up.
>military grade assault rifles
Seriously, shut up.
>I'd rather they
Kill self.

You amerifats will never be able to go to a store an buy a retired G3 used in Rhonesia.

I want to go back

>Can't imagine any justification for carrying anything larger than a pistol
You do realize that there are pistols that shoot higher caliber bullets than some rifles right?

The US has had to deal with an angry, native, post-slavery, shitskin population longer than the Dutchcucks had to in their entire history.

We could be worse. Much worse. We could be Brazil or South Africa levels of worse. But we aren't. All things considered, it's amazing that the US is as stable as it is today.

Imagine what would happen if the Dutchcucks were suddenly invaded by an influx of millions of shitskins at the behest of EU bureaucrats. They would throw up their hands in confusion as they get raped out of existence in a few decades.

You obviously do not live here in California.

Two hands. Heavy hold. Let the trigger surprise you.

I think you mean (((President Johnson)))
Lincoln wanted to literally ship them back to Africa.

SHEEEEIIITTTTT

Not on this computer, but I have the same plot for 2014. From paying attention to inner city crime rates, I predicted that the correlation for 2015 and 2016 would be higher than 2014. Your plot confirms that. 2014 for non Hispanic black R^2 was 0.62x, corresponding to a correlation of .789. Your R^2 of .69 blows that out of the water. I also have a multivariate race/ethnicity 2014 homicide plot that has a correlation of .86x. I can add poverty, median age, etc... to it and nothing makes it a better predictor of homicide than just the race/ethnicity.

Without running the numbers, 2016 will have a higher R^2 than .69x.

Fuck off

Guns aren't about >m-muh hunting

Theyre so you can defend yourself and your family and your property from all aggressors, especially the government

>Every other 1st world nation has no trouble controlling their immigrants
Are you sure about that mate?

ban all assault hands and assault knives

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

i like to look deep into my victims eyes, real deep.

Fair enough.

I'm fine with that, I'm just not convinced assault rifles would make the difference - you either have a large portion of the populace armed with firearms and (presumably) a military that refuse to kill their own people, or you don't.

The caliber of the weapon isn't really my gripe. I'm all in favor of high caliber pistols.

guns are stupid, if you own a gun you are probably stupid. fact.

I want to blow raspberries on her tummy

Whenever I go outdoors, I slip one of these into my back pocket just in case things turn nasty. Has helped me out in a couple of situations.

The EU's gun control is incredibly strict, yet we see firearm related deaths skyrocketing due to being neighbors with the Balkans and with Turkey who is neighbors with Syria. Open borders = you are subject to the laws, customs and risks of all neighboring lands.

Liberals.
You should only be allowed to own guns if you signed a declaration supporting gun rights.

I generally agree with you, but small arms are actually less important for combat than you think. We need the military on our side.

No they don't wtf. Like 1% of them involve murdering someone else.