Just wanted to hear some migrant stories from these 2 flags

Just wanted to hear some migrant stories from these 2 flags.

How much has the migrant invasion affected you personally?
Are the no go rape zones really real?

The stories I hear about it are so fucked and the situation seems so out of control that I sometimes wonder if its satire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm4XaqWIq3U
youtube.com/watch?v=XLHbrXRcx-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tqSRNAxmoL8
youtube.com/watch?v=81cQ6wDgqYA
youtube.com/watch?v=OFWDBwDdYMk
youtube.com/watch?v=6eRPMsVHRNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JnkcN4affRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never seen one of those refugees and other than kebab shops everyhwere I don't see many muslims either. It helps that they're all stuck in the worst possible school and never get any worthwhile jobs.

The fags on here are all rich nimby liberals with wounded pride dont bother

do you live in a small town?

I've never seen one of those refugees and other than kebab shops everyhwere I don't see many muslims either. It helps that they're all stuck in the worst possible school and never get any worthwhile jobs.

Yes, there's apparently a refugee center close buy. I don't know what those people do but they never walk into the actual town.

do you live in a small town?

Refugee Accommodations in Germany

DIGITS

HOLY KEK

I was kidding, but they're mostly in the South

>personally
Nothing more than them being a nuisance. Massive segregation.

what are you going on about?

i thought there were 30 year olds posing as 15 year olds so they could go to a mixed school and muh dikk the whites.

Yes, of course, do you really think that these hundred of thousands of people instantly dropped their entire world view and conformed to the swedish cuck-femnism? These zones are literally occupied terretory which are left alone by the state, police, ambulances, firefighters. They can't build new police stations because no contruction company wants to take the well paying, comfy state deal. Sweden is super cucked m8

>How much has the migrant invasion affected you personally

Not at all. The only thing that changed is that I don't trust the media and politics anymore (or let's say less than before).

Only disgusting situation was new years 2015/16 when I walked through the city with the gf and the main square was packed with Arabs... Felt really unsafe and disgusted, but nothing happened (to us).

The schools are massively segregated too, but most schools have a pretty sizable immigrant population. I'm not in school anymore though.

I live in a small town with a refugee center, we have many syrians and afghans here and they visit our local Jobschool where they learn German. Most of them are in the City but nothing bad happend yet, one syrian bumped into me and immediately said sorry. I guess intigration is les a problem in small cities and lesser numbers but what makes me worry is that many women of them cant even calculate the smallest numbers if they go buy something in the local mall.

dont they pay with some welfare card?

Well those 3 Berlin districts are in complete control of muslims. They are everywhere but those 3 are their major strongholds.
I could tell arround 40 storys that I experienced myself or people arround me that "involve cultural enrichment". From stabbings, beatings up to stealing.

no they get 200-300€ with which they can buy what they need so they learn how to get along with money, the problem is that some of them abuse this and gamble all the money and ask for more.

any good stories that demonstrate their sense of entitlement?

An african asked where the lighters were in a store once. He smelled pretty bad. Otherwise my life haven't really been affected that much.

If you start digging into statistics and budgets you'll quickly discover that things are not looking good however.

>Friend getting his arm sliced open with Machete
>Boyfriend (arround 50 years) of my mum knocked out and robbed
>Friend getting stabbed while getting robbed at 2 different occasions in Wedding
>Bottle to the face and scared for life
>Girl getting beat with a belt for like 5mins at Antonplatz
>Countless fights with bouncers, us and random people
>Sexual harassment of 15 years old girls at Weinbergplatz in Mitte by grown drug dealers
>Major sexual harassment and beating of people in Pankow Freibad
just to name a few...

>walking through Kreuzberg at 4 am
>white junkie on the sidewalk powdering his nose
>drunk t*rks roaming around shouting something in arabic
>asian hooker offering services in broken German
>Burgermeister selling overprices patties
It was horrible. East Berlin is comfy as fuck though. Prenzlauerberg a best.

Thats where i life;) A lot of yuppies and gentrification going on but i rather have that then getting my head bashed in....

Good questions to be asking. Probably be seeing for yourself soon enough. Saw we have plenty of "For Rent Refugees Welcom" signs all over the Capital when I went last week

Make sure those yuppies and gentrifies don't bring their leftist ideals with them. Please have a serious conversation with them, explain to them how destructive their ideas are.

Living in Frankfurt you basically never notice them since so many different people live here.
The police know what they are doing and are usually not be fucked with.
Never had any problems or know anyone who had.
Situation is out of control in a sense that the consequences, in an economical sense, are quite heavy.
As in sharia law and everyone gets raped.
Not even close.

Thats just Sup Forums propaganda because its suits political agenda, just as the far left will tell you everything is absolutely fine.
Both is bullshit.

Arabs loud as fuck and literally smell like they bathe in shit every day.
Luckily I don't come across them too often.

This.

I live in Rheinland-Pfalz and the most I've ever seen is a Turk delivering my pizza. I guess there's a bigger ratio in Cologne but still marginal

Nice try achmed, i know for fact that berlin is a piece of shit and rhein main area isn´t called for no reason the sweden of germany....

In Kreuzberg? It's a fun place but I don't think I could even live there.
Too late.
Of course Sup Forums is cherrypicking but those situations are harbingers of what's to come when Muslims achieve any kind of local majority.

They reproduce and get prepared to take key positions in the fields of economy and politics. Enjoy your little town now. It's just gonna take 10 years at best.

My famillie is as German as one can be.

Well, I only stated what I experience living here.
Having spend quite some time in Berlin its not that bad either, the cities main problem are certainly not immigrants.

They are a minority very far from having any political influence whatsoever.
The political countermovement is uncomparably bigger, also many Germans (despite having the Christian party) are very opposed to mixing politics and religion

Yeah it isn´t that bad keep telling yourself that....
youtube.com/watch?v=rm4XaqWIq3U
youtube.com/watch?v=XLHbrXRcx-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tqSRNAxmoL8
youtube.com/watch?v=81cQ6wDgqYA
youtube.com/watch?v=OFWDBwDdYMk
youtube.com/watch?v=6eRPMsVHRNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JnkcN4affRY
judge yourself anons... insights in neukölln, kreuzberg and wedding....

Kinda unrelated, but I've seen a lot of lies about my country here aswell, some of them say good things, and some of them say bad, but non is true.

It really like you said just to suit their political agenda like the far left. I mean for a place like Sup Forums that talks about fake news, they sure as hell creat a lot of them.

Had a fight with an african back in school, he sucker punched me but he was pretty small and weak so I took him in a chokehold with one hand and punched with the right until he fell.

Because of me basically having a shaved head and winning the fight I got reported to the police for heavy assault although he sucker punched me in the face.

You know how many of 2mio sandnuggers Who arrived in 2016 are workin? 99,8%! Just kidding, only 0,2% are working of them in fact Mord romanian gybsis working here than sandnuggers but Do not like both.

lol so go to frankfurt dumb ass. not everywhere is mainz

I'm from a big German city. If you only read the local news, you might think the situation is okay. But when you actually dig into the police reports etc, the reality comes apparent.

In my city, approx 90% of the sexual crimes are committed by foreigners. This year it's been literally 100%. Most of these crimes are not reported by local news. And if they are, they literally change the police reports. Only 30% of the children under 5 are German. There is a very part of my city where less than 20% of people are German I think. The trash gets collected there twice a day - for free. Because they're not "used to collect trash". If I were to even hint at any of these things in public, I would get fired from my job and get the police reported on me. That's the brutal reality

This
They are almost always in gangs and therefore have an authority complex where they think they rule everything and that nobody bosses them around. When i grew up i saw them assaulting teachers (mostly female), sent death threats to gay principal etc. There were even staff at the school that only existed to keep them in check.
>and people wonder why i ask for gas chambers

I live in a rich neighborhood 20 minutes from Stockholm City so they (shitskins) doesn't bother me. But I hate to got to the City which's full of shitskins and I hate them generally.
And the migrant invasion haven't changed the situation much. It was bad enough before it.

Romanian gybsi sandnugger conquest war

>This year it's been literally 100%
stop talking shit. There are also german rapist if you believe not so you are stupid, in my town the most known Pedos are all german.

The Netherlands are worse
>Are the no go rape zones really real
Yep

Faustregel/rule of thumb
If the News article has no offender name = Refugee
If they call the offender German but mention no name = German with migrant background
If they mention the name Hans as offender = crime of a real German
Doesn´t look good and gets confusing if they would have to mention the name mohammed in every police report....

there are German rapists. But the prevalence of these sexual crimes among foreigners is one to two orders of magnitudes higher than in Germans. I can only give accurate numbers for my city, since I intimately follow every report.

It's 100% in Norway :^)

omg with this guys.What's his endgame?

So far he is a turk,romanian,kurd,german,greek,swedish,italian

Duisburg?

Sure their is german rapists but we have a of poulation of 80 million people with all kinds of backgrounds and only arround 5 million muslims. But still the majority of rapes and sexual harassment comes from muslims... Find the error

My parents live in Frankfurt, I've traveled around Germany. I just live near Mainz. Do you want to try again?

Dortmund. But Duisburg, together with Essen and Bonn are some of the worse offenders.

Sup Forums claims Sweden and Germany are caliphates, where every white woman is gang-raped for showing their ankle.

Leftists claim these countries are social utopias and that all refugees are hard-working angels, that wouldn't hurt a fly.

Like most things in life, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Well then u a LITERALLY color blind...

>Because of me basically having a shaved head and winning the fight I got reported to the police for heavy assault
Did you ever get punished or no?

How is your muslim London mayor doing?

it's only worthwhile the
>DIGITS
>HOLY KEK
If they're the last numbers of your post.
>newfag

How the fuck would I know? I've only been to that shithole twice in my entire life.

I've been on holiday to Germany twice. Certain places aren't German anymore, it's a shame. It's the same at home, Bute town in Cardiff is like Mogadishu.

10 points for the englishman.

u fucking wot?

>be german
>go to McDonalds
>see this
>you can't eat as much as you want to vomit

I live in a pretty good area so I don't see many nignogs or sandnogs, but when I do they're just kinda annoying and smelly.

Fun story from recently to add to this: Police were on an undercover mission in the bad part of the city. Their way was blocked by a non-involved car. They asked the owner to move the car away, but he confronted and yelled at them. The revealed their police identity, so naturally he got a baseball bat and hit a police officer with it, then continuing to kick while he was on the ground. JUST THEN did the other police officers fire their weapons into the sky, so they ran off. Police came back later with more men and arrested the guy. And here comes the kicker: He was released on the same day. This is a very serious crime if you are German, but law doesn't apply to foreigners here. I swear I'm not making these up. I have a huge link collection of bullshit like this.

Don´t even want to get into whats wrong our justice system... But in their defense, they will have a court day in 2months up to 2 years and will get their sentence. Thats where it gets bs, they prob get social work hours or probation because "muhh poor migrants don´t know better". Whats even worst in most cases they can´t be deported in that time span cause of an open investigation...

"best" story I can tell you is about a dude from Ivroy Coast who came here illegally, stayed with a family because he was """17"""
Later it turns out he was registered in Denmark already and is probably around 25, so they tried to deport him
cucked family applied for looking into it again, so they did, results were the same, but now the bureaucracy did their work.
because they didn't deport him in... 2 years, they have to do it all over, so he stays for at least another 6 months

>Probably be seeing for yourself soon enough.
>Saw we have plenty of "For Rent Refugees Welcom" signs all over

Why don't you at least learn from us...

>t. Muhammad Abdullah
nice try tho

Another story: On a train to my city, several pakistanis groped two little girls. The dad intervened and got punched and kicked to the ground. His wife and son helped him, but got the same. They fled at the next train station. The police (or rather the court) did NOT release pictures from the train video camera, or even release a description of the attackers. Local newspaper did not report the nationalities. The only way those are even known are from a tiny local paper that got a police man to admit it "off record".

Happens here too.. it's just "male" and no more description.. if he was white the news would shit the bed

Dude.. don't even get me started on the new "male" trend. Until recently, the codeword was "mentally ill" whenever a "refugee" did something. Now everyone caught up, and they just say "male" or "group of men".

Also I love whenever there are news about an assault on a refugee child... media all excited, hoping for even a faint hope of a german-on-foreign crime. But as always, it's just some muslim raping some random girl in the refugee camps.

Hasn't directly had any negative effect on me or anyone I know. I live in a town with 10000 people and there are quite a lot of immigrants, they mostly just roam the streets or go to school, I never see them work.

Obviousiy rape has increased but it's nowhere near the level people think it is, I haven't heard of anyone being raped yet americans tell me that refugees are raping every single woman in the country because fox news told them so

Taking in refugees is a bad thing but it doesn't have the direct effect that outsiders think it has which makes it easy for swedes to turn a blind eye towards it.

Satiere.

You have fallen for the propganda jew.

My dad is almost fluent in German and does a language exchange thing over skype with a few people in Germany. He said that one guy just wants to leave the country due to migrant issues, but the other people he talks to seem unbothered by it all.

That's the difference between only being informed by the standard ultra-left media and being "really" informed. The problems, especially in the future, are overwhelming. How am I supposed to raise more than a single child? I can't send them to public schools.. way too many muslims and ultra-left teachers. And with the many instances of kids being assaulted on their way to school or even on the school ground, you'd need private security to be safe.

Is the name of the guy Ronnie?

Not much. Had some stuff stolen but that happens in all countries, and frankly that is usually eastern europeans doing it where I live. It's a lot better now though then 5-10 years ago to be honest. The cities is where this plague is - and some low pop rural areas who thought unskilled third world immigrants would become their salvation.

About the big city immigrant stuff - I love it desu. I love watching these weak, pathetic excuses for nordic men vote for gibmes without getting any, and getting owned by niggers.

Now that the welfare is finally running out we will start to see real conflicts between unsuccessful native swedes and low-iq immigrants about who goes away, and who gets to become the new permanent underclass; the gods I guess will decide which.

Most annoying is that "sweden yes" threads can get a bit too much at times. There can be like 4-5 of them at one time...

I can empathize. Makes me upset that Germany is getting screwed like this. I hoped European countries would see how badly the multicultural meme was doing in America and learn from our mistakes. If you move to a nearly all-white area, can your children then attend a school almost devoid of muslims?

You underestimate the amount of of foreign people in europe. It's not just the recent "refugees". There have always been many Turkish people for example. Heard about the erdogan referendum on the weekend? That ~51% of turkish people voted for it? Well shocker: In my city, 76% of the turkish people voted for it! Turkish people living here on welfare are even worse than those living in Turkey. And since we love them so much, they get to vote in the German elections in addition to the turkish ones! They recently tried to change the constitution so that even people who aren't even German and just live here could vote too. No surprises which parties were involved, and which ~80% of turkish people vote for.

If you live in an expensive part of town, the numbers are better - but still there is no way in a public school to avoid a moderate amount of muslims.

The dream is to move to the US, but that's easier said than done. Make sure that Atlantic stays right where it is and don't elect a muslim-importing government please. You're our only hope!

Live in upper class neighborhood and there's essentially no impact in my here. "no go rape zones" isn't the right word for it. It's more dangerous than other neightborhoods though.

Saudi Arabia is fucking disgusting. Everything about your country is shit and once the oil runs out, so does your luck.

bump bump

Germans are always welcome in the U.S.

>Are the no go rape zones really real?
no

>The stories I hear about it are so fucked and the situation seems so out of control that I sometimes wonder if its satire.

it got worse but nothing compared to the US or eastern europe in terms of violent crime.

Out of Prozac?

Britfag living in Sweden here, can confirm that most of the trouble is towards the south of the country but the middle end isn't exactly immune. There was a gangrape recorded on facebook in Uppsala (About half an hour from me) not too long ago where the attackers got off because there wasn't enough evidence.

The "No-go" zones are half truths. While the police rarely intervene in these places, they don't stay out of them completely to let them run themselves. The problem is nobody wants to get the shit kicked out of them trying to control the sitution. Nobody wants to join the police here. It's kinda depressing.

Again, live in a more rural part of the country but have worked in the schools here, so i've seen how some of these kids are raised.

its real about sweden, i live in one of those "no gone zones", its pretty wild really. I dont hang outside much, but theres no swedes and alot of people that just hang around, drugs are seen alot and traffic rules dont apply...
The youngsters terrorize alot, loot and petty crimes

>They are a minority very far from having any political influence whatsoever
kek

Swede here. I kept getting bullied by cute muslim/christian arab girls so I left

>Sweden in a nutshell

it's kidna funny how every time anyone posts videos or any other evidence of shitskins being shitskins, those posts get no replies
it is as if people want to live in their sweet denial.

I live near a LEA Landeserstaufnahmestelle (It's a place where the refugees come in greater groups after they are registered). It's one of the 3 we have in Germany.

It's a left US barrack where they have a lot of space for their own.

People that live nearby sent them their old clothes and stuff, wanting to help them but they do not took the stuff. They look trough everything and only choose a few things that they like and throw away the other stuff.

The marts around that LEA have big problems with theft since they are here and hired several Security services because of that.

The City where the LEA is, is called Ellwangen. Ellwangen had free WiFi in the city centre. The refugees where sitting around everywhere in the city centre and everybody was scared of them. A lot of Police is around and check if everything is ok.

Now Ellwangen took the WiFi off because a lot of the towns people where annoyed. E Voila the most refugees are gone.

I also heard a story about rape but I'm not sure if it's true. You hear a lot of storys here because the people are irritated, so not everything has to be true.

I hadn't any problems with them because I live 20kms away but if you walk trough the City of Ellwangen you don't feel really well.

Also everyone of them wears expensive clothes and have the newest smartphones. And they are drunk the whole day

Perspective please. We did not lock our doors back in the days. I was born in the worst part of town on top of a brothel and I spend the majority of my childhood getting drugs and booze for the alcoholics crashing the local square. People where nice, the drug sellers a bit paranoid but violence and vandalism was a rarity. Then they put up a ghetto and the bright minds from the school decided to put 16 year old boys into a class for 11 years old Danes. Beaten to a bloody pulp while being called a "Potato" and "Danish pig". The school had never experienced such a thing and standard procedure is to call the parents. They dint care. And economy + crime statistics.

these grafities are so fucking awful

everywhere
its like a disease desu

Even in my small town I see them frequently.
No stories though, I only see africans riding bike.

But that doesnt mean that there are no refugee crimes.

Whats your opinion on carrying a knife for sel defense?