Russia and China are sending troops and tanks to their borders with North Korea...

Russia and China are sending troops and tanks to their borders with North Korea, obviously to fight on the same side of North Korea in case U.S.G, Japan and S.K decide to attack N.K.
But mainstream media is reporting that troops and tanks are here to stop a possible deluge of refugees from N.K. in the event of a war. Why this blatant lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

yonhapnews.co.kr/
arirang.com/Index.asp?sys_lang=Eng
world.kbs.co.kr/english/
the-japan-news.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8D0Sw1Sp2DA
youtube.com/watch?v=npXE4oFzmYo
arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=203157
twitter.com/NoonInKorea/status/854542021251530752
mobile.twitter.com/FootBoIa/status/854754252685799424/video/1
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39652701
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/04/20/0200000000AEN20170420011900315.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/china-puts-bombers-high-alert-ahead-potential-north-korea-contingency
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would China and Russia risk their countries being obliterated to protect NK?

Because they don't want N.K. invaded by NATO and military bases built by NATO at their borders.
Same reason they fought on the side of N.K. in 1950.

That was a different era, it makes no difference whether they have NATO bases on their doorstep anymore because regardless of those bases they would be fucked

Well they better step up and start handling Kim Jong fatty.

I'd prefer if China and/or Russia handled one of these despots for a change.

>Why this blatant lie?
because they don't want to cause the normies to panic.
if they can start the war before everyone realizes what's going on then they can push the narrative that russia and china are evil for violating some agreement that never existed.

holy fuck.
grow up russia

just join nato and youy wont fear nato

fucking russian pussies

your not the soviet union anymore

GROW UP

Russia has fought or is fighting to keep control of Donbass, Crimea, Syria, South Ossetia.
China is creating artificial islands to build military bases in the south china sea.
Now they are fighting (again) over N.K.
Times have not changed that much.

Ever watched Ghost in the Shell series? Remember how refugee situation after WW4 has become so dire the JSDF had to carpet bomb their own territory? There are 25 million people living in NK. Where the fuck do you think they'll go when shit hits the fan?

You're talking bollocks. China will not fight for NK when they no longer even know who has the true power anymore. China hate Kim Jong-un, they never wanted him. and when they tried to change things through their friends in high places they all got executed. After kim jong il death they wanted a better leader and for the North to start moving towards a China model, they got the middle finger.

The problem of Russia and China is that they are big countries. They have resources, big territories, big population. The only advantage of the U.S.A. is the more advanced technology. But with time there is a strong risk that this advantage will become thin. Technologically speaking, China is evolving fast. Eventually, if left unchecked Russia and China could pose a mortal threat to U.S.A. So the only option for the U.S.A. is to destroy Russia and China before is too late. Conquering bordering countries is the preparatory step of this war. But Russia and China will fight against it.

>just join nato and youy wont fear nato
Burger education at it again. 1954,1991, 2001. We tried. We were told to fuck off. We did.

Or, now call me crazy, maybe they're actually doing that.

Maybe we have struck an agreement with them. If WW3 didn't happen over Cuba, or Afghanistan, or Vietnam, what the he'll makes you think North Korea is the one that'll finally push Russia over the edge?

We'll now trump is big daddy, maybe things would be different if you didn't have dreams of the reunited Soviet Union.

Niggers

Trump already shown himself to be a neocon pet. And even if he wasn't in 4 years another neocon pet will take the Presidency. Call me when you Get rid of Neocon from Congress and Parlament, than we can talk.

>grow up & join NATO = get subjugated by us
Nice try, britcuck.

where is the border between Russia and North Korea located because i cant seem to find it

vladivostock
the border section is tiny

I'm not saying Russia wants to start WW3 over N.K.. At this point no one wants to start it. But the message Russia and China are sending with this military buildup at N.K. borders is that they are ready to fight in case of U.S.A. attack. It is deterrent.

A stretch of about 10 kilometers east of songbong, it ends at the coast. It's tiny but it's there.

just nervous imo
they're taking proper precautions

This is all so confusing...Now it's on the news that yesterday & Monday, Russia was spotted flying 2 Bombers less than 40 miles from Alaska.

So I'm guessing that isn't normal? Or is media grasping at anything to get people scared?

I don't even fucking care anymore. Too much talk gets boring.

US Media trying to pit us against russia at all times

>So I'm guessing that isn't normal
Testing each other's response time is a perfectly normal behaviour between non aligned states. It's about as abnormal as rain.

Thank you.

How fucking retarded of the Media.
I had a feeling it was nothing to be worried about since the only people talking about it are reporters, not any type of Military Officers or anything.
So basically, ignore media.
If I read that Military bases over seas are evacuating families, then I'll pay closer attention

i have learned more about the NK situation from these sites (and hours, sometimes a full day before our media reports on it)
yonhapnews.co.kr/
arirang.com/Index.asp?sys_lang=Eng
world.kbs.co.kr/english/
the-japan-news.com/

Whats the general attitude towards NK in Russia? Media and people?

>join NATO
>NATO's only goal is to oppose you
>they put bases on your borders
>they put bases in your country and gather military info
>they stage false flag
>they kick you out
>they invade you in 24 hours
Nice plan eternal anglo.

>politicians
Must be preserved in the interest of preventing US influnce.
>media
Look at those insane americans stirring shit up again
>people
Not a sindle fuck is given.

Roughly so, I don't think politicians mind taking nukes from them tho, just so long as it's not trough war, because fuck everything about that.

Ok that's interesting because it would be the media focusing on NK here.
The people's attitude to NK and Kim being on the side of going to war would be the best option. But that's probably because it's in the news on most stations everyday.

>would be the best option
Tell that to south korean. They will tell you where to shove that idea.

The Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper of the North's ruling Workers' Party, did not mince its words.

"In the case of our super-mighty preemptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes," it said.

China has 97% of all rare earth materials. Trump can't go into war with China. China controls USA.

So diplomatically how does Russia and China take nukes away from NK without war?

video
youtube.com/watch?v=8D0Sw1Sp2DA
The North's propaganda outlet Uriminzokkiri TV posted a three-and-a-half minute-long video on Thursday titled "Effects of sanctions on North Korea."

starve them out. I.E. Isolation.

1954?

Idiot. Doesn't know anything.

Read "Dear Reader"

by Michael Malice. Explains it in detail, what could happen.

All wrong. China is royally pissed at Kim Jong Un.

1) Kim executes his uncle who was go-between for the Chinese.
2) Kim assassinates his half-brother who lived in Macau and was under Chinese protection. Chinese were keeping this guy on the shelf in case little Kim became more trouble than he's worth.

Q: Why is the Colosseum round?
A: So the Italians can't piss in the corners.

Why does their music always sound like something from the 1950s?

Interesting vid. If they wanted us to be scared, maybe they could captioned it in any languages other than gook runs or Finnish.

Yes, it's an amusing bit of history very few people remeber.
>Idiot. Doesn't know anything.
Back your opinion or fuck off into obscurity.

WC-135 on the way?
maybe NK will nuke test soon

good lecture on best korea:

youtube.com/watch?v=npXE4oFzmYo

What do you think would happen if we defaulted on our debts? Or quit trading with China? They rely on us much more, desu senpai. If they don't keep everyone working and fed, it leads to instability. And instability in China always leads to millions dead.

I think we shipped two Constant Phoenix birds to Okinawa over a week ago.

>Kim executes his uncle
>Kim assassinates
[citation needed]

For all we know Kim executed his uncle because he wanted to fug his aunt... And I don't remember ever reading who contracted the hit on Kim's brother. For all we know it was a third party that wanted to strain relations between China and NK.

yes, sent to korean airspace today
arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=203157
China suspects b/w now and around the 25th
May 9 SK presidential elections also a volatile period.
twitter.com/NoonInKorea/status/854542021251530752
taking all precautions

Your own corporations (who already controls parts of your military) will go to war against your politicians?

South Korea is pulling their support away from Trump after his lies about the armada. The SK papers today are full of articles about how they will never trust anything Trump says or does ever again.

Never forget, Kim Il-Sung was a Methodist.

Meth(odits). Not even once.

>Poland and Estonia join NATO
>First time in history they were safe from Russian aggression
>Both grow quickly and become great economies while Russia decays and plans to invade once NATO is gone
Never trust Russia.

k

Misleading statistic. It's actually 97% of rare earth metals currently mined. Other countries don't do it because it is so toxic to the environment. Those metals are actually quite common.

>great economies
Poland and estonia are more dependant on german gibs than russia is on oil. Don't delude yourself, thinking GPD=Economic power. Industry, aka "means of production", determine economic power, and while state of russian economy is quite meh, so is state of the EU ex-Soviet countries propped by german factories.

Why not see JFK as an example of that?

Russia and China will forge an alliance and offer Seoul the chance to be the political center of a United Korea if they kick Uncle Sam to the curb.

Problem solved.

nothing will happen

>defaulted on our debts
what would happen is US citizens and corporations won't get their money back either
>quit trading with China
your daily necessaries would skyrocket, US citizens will have no choice but to overthrow your own govt

JFK was assassinated bc he tried to take away Wall street's money printing machine

You are an absolute grade A moron

Daaw this is so cute!!!

mobile.twitter.com/FootBoIa/status/854754252685799424/video/1

How are things in The Internet Bureau and Bureau of Information and Public Opinion?

You see that bit where it fucking says Russia? It's there.

Like that other user said, no fucks given. I dont think our country even interacts with NK in any way. And there's no way in hell we are going to war for these nutjobs.

I click where it says "click here for larger map" and it just gets smaller.

What (((tricks))) is this?

/comfy/

You're completely wrong man.

because US would never dare to declare wwaragainst them (especially China) since it would lead to economic collapse. heck USA probably won't even dare to invade DPRK since they would fuck upp South Korea badly.
it's all "tough talk" from North Korea, China, Russia and El Trumpo

Try to get transfered to The Internet Propaganda Administrative Bureau and the Centre for the Study of Public Opinion .

China moved troops as soon as The heads of state had left following the meeting with Trump.

China has since refused North Korean coal exports and stopped exporting fuel to North Korea.

Please try to at least understand some the events occuring before making another "omg its ww3!" thread.

China will likely be the primary ground force WHEN it does kick off.

They are currently starving North Korea of outside funds and fuel. It is an obvious tactic to both infuriate Kimmy and to lessen their ability to mobilise military equipment.

Everyone agrees that North Korea cannot be allowed to have the capaity to deliver long range nuclear attacks, and it will be dealt with by the world.

The Russians are overstretched as it is... I'm sensing 4D interdimensional shadowboxing. It's not unprecedented.

When the news broke that carriers were "headed to North Korea", it was obvious that nothing serious would happen. When they went to Australia as scheduled, it wasn't a surprise. Any war with North Korea would take a serious investment in manpower and materials, so it won't be spontaneous unless the North starts it.

Trump still requires congressional authority for a mission lasting more than six months... Even if he committed to a small or medium sized engagement with the Marine corps, it's unlikely that it would end in that time frame.

So, what do we have here? A series of troop movements and posturing designed to put pressure on North Korea and elicit troop movements of their own, which are being observed for intelligence gathering purposes. Also, this may be a way to provoke the North. It might be an attempt at making the Korean Peninsula a priority in the news cycle as a means to build support for an invasion.

The timing of this scenario leads me to believe that the US was making a show during the Dumbo Day celebration, where the Norks planned on testing a nuke... We were also on edge that they might do something silly during the event as well, so perhaps the Pentagon was as well.

The Chinese moved 150,000 troops to the border, which was almost definitely observed by US intelligence... This gives the Pentagon a pretty solid handle on how fast they can mobilize a large force.

Now that the Russians are in on it, they have a time frame and numbers to determine Russian readiness... It also stretches their resources. Russia has a large military, but it's already having trouble keeping its border manned, which has caused significant overreach... Sending resources to the Far East removes assets that can be used to threaten the European Frontier or support the mission in Syria.

On top of that, the assination of Kim Jong-nam proves they have VX nerve agent which is just as terrifying as a nuke.

Russia can reduce JEWSA to ashes in seconds

Defending that much territory is actually a liability for Russia. They lack the raw manpower, income and even industry to sustain a war against the sorts of powers that border them. It's a fairly desperate situation, but I guess Russians are used to it.

>oy vey, goy! You should take all the refugees so you're not one of the bad countries! You don't want to be like Russia and China, do you?

Why don't us china, and russia all gang bang NK?

that's just false

there are several African countrys that have more, when combined

Russia and China don't want nukes going off on their borders. And no one wants to pay for the cleanup and rebuilding after the invasion.

That was the worst thing I've ever read

gang bang is easy, but who's gonna take care of the refugees NK produced? certainly not US of A, so China and Russia don't want a war to happen near their borders

yeah but who's there mining it?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39652701

Guys looks like the BIG ONE is cancled.

SEOUL, April 20 (Yonhap) -- The U.S. Air Force dispatched a nuclear sniffer aircraft Thursday to the east of the Korean Peninsula amid the possibility of North Korea's imminent nuclear test, a government source said.

"The WC-135 Constant Phoenix, a special-purpose U.S. plane, made an emergency sortie today over the East Sea," the source said, requesting anonymity.

Its mission is to collect samples from the atmosphere in order to detect and identity a nuclear explosion.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/04/20/0200000000AEN20170420011900315.html

I thought Trump was going to unite US and Russia like best bros?

Wad habben

There's no 'joining' NATO, there's only subjugation by NATO.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/china-puts-bombers-high-alert-ahead-potential-north-korea-contingency

I wish we knew what the fuck was going on.