Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hER0Qp6QJNU
youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PAY

Because it's easy.
Be a child forever, never have any responsibilty.
That is what they are afraid of: responsibilty.

Can't get a decent job because everything is filled up with people over 50 with 30 years experience. Even in shithole construction jobs there's no getting around this. Can't buy a house, have a family, drive a nice car, golf, go on fishing trips, etcetera.

Its escapism because life isn't the way it should be, and future generations are going to be even more fucked because we'll live longer (and also be a minority).

>why don't men want to take part in a society that hates and fucks them at every turn?

Beats me I'm just a fucking leaf with something going on in his neurons

Because half of them want fluffy little "jobs" creating their art (and will not compromise) and the other half find themselves competing for jobs with people who are collecting retirement so they are willing to be paid less.

no, because life is boring. Who the fuck says having fun playing games makes you a child??. you exercise your mind that's healthy fucking faggot.

Give me one good reason I shouldn't spend my whole life playing video games or otherwise having fun. And no, "grow up" is not a good reason.

This shit used to make me upset, but then I realized it means less people to compete with. Let these losers play with their toys.

mommy and daddy said I could be anything I wanted so I decided to be a child. forever.

and u faggot do what you enjoy because u are literally meaningless as these guys playing with their toys.

Estrogen in the water. The plus side is that it makes it easier for normal men to compete in the dating world.

Weak parenting.
Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=hER0Qp6QJNU

>it means less people to compete with
Compete in what exactly?

Video games are the ultimate form of degeneracy. The ultimate blue pill. Video games are for weak minded people.

Because boomers won't just die already.

Explain how video games are inherently worse than any other leisurely activity

I think the same about people who have jobs. Fucking morons, wasting your life away doing something you don't even enjoy.

Juice ain't worth the squeeze anymore.

My parents are rich and worst case scenario I could go to EE/SEA and get a surrogate for 50-100k so they have a grandkid to fawn over.

Why would I want to race if I'm already on the victory podium?

There are people who stay home all day and all they do is smoke pot and play MMORPGs. The minute their heads pop off their pillows, they log in. I know several people who live like this. One is a complete hamplanet who collects SNAP, spammed Bernie memes, and before she blocked me was complaining about how the government should pay for her blood pressure medicine and her insulin. She sat on her ass all day long eating frozen pizzas, guzzling soda, and playing WOW. This is all she does with her life. Her brother lives the same way, only his video game of choice is ESO.

You've clearly never worked for anything and I would be very surprised if you're over the age of 18

Reading books is better than playing video games.

You're generalizing. Lots of people, although not the majority, love their jobs.

if they enjoy it whats the problem?

I have nothing better to do.

Because boomers are still working entry level jobs.

That's some stupid thinking.
I play video games about as much as other people watch TV and browse their phones. They just don't do it for me so why would I do them instead of gaming, something I enjoy?
I still stay active, I still go out to social shit, I still complete all my work.

If you think one personal hobby is any better than another you're retarded.

The problem with these people is their personality, not the games. If vidya didn't exists these degenerates would just find something else to get addicted to.

Yes, but doesn't account for all gamers. That's like saying all drug users are addicted to heroin.
Some weed is okay, a shitload isn't. Some gaming is okay, a shitload isn't. It's all about having a balanced lifestyle.

I'm 32.

Good for them. I know lots of people who enjoy their job too. But if they are doing their job for pleasure, how are they any different from me? I play video games for pleasure and they work for pleasure. People who enjoy their lives are the only people I have any respect for; wagecucks who waste their life away doing something they hate are absolute morons.

The problem is they collect government benefits to sit on their ass all day, put on massive amounts of weight, and develop health issues directly related to obesity caused by eating garbage and sitting all day. My taxes should not be paying for that.

>oh no! someone is living their life in a way I don't approve of!

Should I buy steroids or continue saving for a new pc?

actually, it's the main good reason

T. Dad

It does not account for all gamers, but you would be surprised at how many gamers fit this profile. I used to play ESO on the Playstation, and all of the "serious" players were hitting their bongs and playing the game allllll day long. It didn't matter what time I logged in - There they were.

If they want to eat themselves to death and sit on their ass all day, be my guest. But do not bitch and moan about how you're starving because you blew through your SNAP card that I paid for. And don't expect me to pay for your insulin, either. The real crybabies are these people who want to be career children. Play games all day and expect somebody to feed and clothe them.

I'm a dad too. Father of four boys, in fact. Being a parent doesn't mean you have to stop playing video games or stop enjoying your life. My kids and I play video games together.

what is good about it?

That means the problem is the benefits system, not the individual and his/her spending.
They have the freedom to do what they want with that money, even if it's stupid/irresponsible in your (and mine) eyes.

didn't really but my job keeps fucking me around and I can't get thing I want done. Also since turning 30 women have no interest in me since I don't want to bullshit them

Steroids

So really, your argument isn't even against gamers at all, it's against government support. At least come out and say that in the beginning.

Nuclear weapons have made western society safe, incredibly safe which allowed men to grow up trying to find the comradeship they hear from their fathers or grandfathers.

Boys long for battle, for fighting, for struggling and constructing. This is why the best lawyers, builders, chiefs and soldiers are men. Without war there is no confluct to spur them on. In childhood they play the games that every generation has played, from fighting with sticks to video games, only now there is nothing to grow up to be, so video games are an easy way to achieve those feelings, even if they are false and fleeting.

If millennials weren't so pussified they'd realise they could go fishing, or hunting. Gardening is a good hobby as is training animals.

Or better yet to raise a family, the trouble with that one is that you need a wife that isn't a cunt and a girl who isn't a sjw cunt is just as hard to find for a man as it is for a girl to find real man under 35 that isn't a black or muslim.

Personally I work a 40+ hour a week job making good money and every hour I'm not at work or sleeping I'm playing vidya

Depends on the book and the video game.

I suppose you only entertain yourself reading esoteric political philosophy while listening to only the finest classical masters, right?
Fuck off, faggot. I actually earn my freetime and I'm sure as hell not going to be lectured on "degeneracy" by some self righteous teenager on a bavarian beer brewing picture forum.

I have way too much of an addictive personality to keep playing games, plus I played outside my entire childhood.

I think TV and games should be an evening activity , once all the chores are done, and iPhone time used minimally

I've seen sonne really interesting Stuff in my daughters mine craft worlds though, hope she becomes an architect

Because western women are fucking awful.

They basically demand everything, provide nothing and then go fuck some dude after they get bored of you.

Then when you find out disappear off the face of the earth.

This. Addiction is a mental disorder. But it's also genetic. It's no coincidence that multiple addictions like over eating, Vidya, fapping, smoking, and more are common in the same person.

How easily you get addicted is in your DNA. I don't see a cure for that anytime soon. So we just have to make sure we don't find their bad habits and let nature cull the weak.

MY MEDICAL BILLS

I've actually been thinking about this a lot recently. I think millenials have a lot more emotional issues than previous generations. I personally have always had depression/anxiety and have a hard time dealing with any kind of problem that comes up in my life. Maybe it's additives they started putting in food late 80s/early 90s. Maybe it's having constant Internet access while still developing. It's not normal though. I wish I could feel more "grown-up" than I do.

No, it's against gamers. These "career gamers" I'm talking about would neglect their screaming children while they played, or they'd talk about how their kid is on another system gaming for hours so they'd stop screaming.

I'm not surprised I just think that "hardcore" gamers are a minority of the gamers. But since a lot of them also stream/have a huge following it gives the impression that there are so many of them.

It is just like said. And technically one of them was already addicted to pot. The video games were just something they were already playing.

I know people who just watch TV all day. Similar to that of someone who just plays games all day. People just want to be entertained and video games and tv are quick nostalgic entertainment.

>ultimate bluepill
what is a bioshock

The picture doesn't make sense. In the original, they are Russians and say "remember, no Russian" because they want to stage a false flag attack. Instead of saying no normies the frogs should say "remember, no Kek".

don't bother. wagies never learn. that's why they're wagies

Video Games are ok.

The real deal is the Pop Culture, who turn adults into brats and faggots.

dude how can you be an adult?

It's isolationism. These people would talk about their "in game girlfriends" and have massive meltdowns when they'd break up with a person they've never even met.

Gen Xer here and I am pissed that Nintendo killed the NES Classic before I could even set my eyes on one in person.

There's people who work full time jobs and are still shitty people and treat their kids like garbage. You're not really making your point here. You sound like you're just arguing against shitty people and that's something I think we can all agree on. You're horribly misguided if you think all gamers are horrible people, though.

But luckily a lot of addicted gamers are perma virgins or at least never reproduce so this problem shouldn't be too big

This

it's a vicious circle, I hate my job and it makes me drink. If I had no job I couldn't afford it. If I had no job i'd probably just turn to cheaper worse drugs because I feel dead inside

Peter Pan > Alimony

PAAAAAAY

>a life of hardship and toil
vs
>a life of constant validation and excitement

Gee i wonder why, huh?

Agreed. He's generalizing and blowing things out of proportion.

>Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?

BECAUSE THEY CAN.

THEY ARE ENABLED TO DO SO.

ITS SIMPLER THAN TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.

THE CHOICE IS SIMPLE: REAL WOMEN ARE FOR FAGS.

>blames all of his lifes problems on his inability to stop putting food in his mouth

Wish he would fucking take some responsibility, his gf or wife or whoever is clearly the "feeder" who is enabling his degeneracy.

Wasnt he like unable to walk or get out of bed for months or some shit, so theoretically he should have lost weight but some fucking retard kept plying him with rediculous amounts of food.

It probably has more to do with the fact that our childhood was a blissful golden age and modernity has doomed us forever to a life of mediocrity for most. I don't think this kind of malaise has gripped the West since the 30s and honestly, this malaise is far worse even if the reality isn't.

I love being away from people. LOVE it. Yeah, I get lonely sometimes, but life is quieter and easier with as few people as possible.

Thank God for online buying and selling too! Phones can eat me as well. If I want to hear someone, I'll watch a video.

Women? Pffff no women of value here. I'm divorced anyway and have fucked more times in my life than posts on this board, so meh. MEH, I tells ya.

I mean grow up in the sense of maturity .

Do you have absolutely no other aspirations in life? playing in a band? outdoor sports?

plus excessive video game playing often is a "gateway" to drinking gallons of soda, eating mountains of Doritos and chicken fingers and not moving your body at all. then you will need medication for problems that you most certainly could of avoided yourself

>plus excessive video game playing often is a "gateway" to drinking gallons of soda, eating mountains of Doritos
You shouldn't base your arguments on memes.

Please, don't embarass yourself any futher by flaunting your lack of reading.

Only children and teenagers concern themselves with what it means to be an adult. go fuck yourself op, keep your fucking normie hands away from my video games.

playing in a band is shit, never do it unless they are trustworthy reliable people otherwise you will get gear stolen and fucked out of money

>tfw 23 and about to become a retail manager

This is going to be my life isn't it?

fuck

I usually say something along the lines of this, but like your choice of words

I've never had any aspirations in life. I've never wanted to do anything like play sports, never wanted to go to college or get a job or do anything particularly noteworthy. All I've ever wanted to do is keep to myself and do things that I enjoy whether it be reading a book, playing video games, or digging holes in my back yard.

Is that really so bad?

Wow those few cherrypicked examples sure proved everybody wrong

Get back to r9k you basement dweller.

God I fucking hate millennials. Can't wait for the Gen Zyklon uprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA

>playing in a band? outdoor sports?

sounds boring as fuck

Whats there to take responsibility for? Some fucking used up slut? Slaving away for a corporation who will replace you in a heartbeat if someone more able comes into the picture?

There is nothing worth living for in the current society. Im currently pooling my money and i'll move to some backwater country and try my luck there. If it all goes wrong so what, ive got nothing to lose.

Yup. The 1980s were a paradise compared to today's environment in every way and even children can understand that.

It's just that every facet of today's life is full of political strife and as it ruins what it touches it burns the soul.

I mean, trying to find a woman who isn't a slut, yet not a total prude, isn't a feminist cunt, a moron, and is pretty, is impossible. Shit, just 20 years ago women weren't so hard to talk to, and now with smartphones? LOL

You can't compete with a phone which is really a portable Skinner box.

nope user i'm the same.

We are born, we live, we get sick or get in accident, we Die. The End.

At least the Greatest Generation had hope that their lives would get better. Our generation just wants the world to perish in nuclear hellfire. Gen Z at least has some hopes for the future even though they grew up in a shit era followed by a shit era.

Don't listen to him user. Being introverted doesn't make you immature.

what isn't "boring as fuck" besides video games then?

>stahp having fun

Yeah that also sounds about right. But I do remember at a pretty young age (around 10) being suicidal, and I know others like that as well. For a lot of people, it starts pretty young and hence escapism into things like video games, MLP, moe anime, Tumblr etc. Depression/anxiety/adhd/bi polar disorder are far more prevelent in younger kids now than it ever was. I just wonder if there's an additional correlation other than the realization of "life is gonna always be shitty".

The future gens will probably think video games are boring as fuck when they have their plug your brain into the matrix kind of shit.

Gaming more than just a few hours a week is an addiction. Addiction is genetic. If you have one addiction you have multiple. The majority addictions are a burden on society. Overeating leads to a burden on the medical system. As well as smoking and drinking.

If you game all week long. You are most likely a burden to society

I dont smoke or drink. No drugs. No government money. Not fat. No complains. But my life is similar. I wake up and I sit on my pc and play WoW until I am too tiered.

Women have smartphones, dildoes, and other women, OP.

Society is ruined.

Who gives a fuck about this diabetic half dead fuck who is so obese that he has his own magnetic field.

>still falling for the 'reading books = being smart' meme

No user there's nothing wrong with that. It is good to have apirations but not everyone can become an Einstein or Michael Jackson, to do that requires sacrifice beyond what many people are willing to go through. And even then you're not promised a reward or a happy life, for all the popular celebrities or world renown scientist there and plenty of burnt out overworked souls who have lost the spark in their life, chasing an empty dream that gets them nowhere.

I believe everyone should do what has the most meaning to them. Whether that's working as an manager or cooking in a kitchen. Do what you love and you will die fulfilled and happy, that even the most average of persons can aspire to.