On 4/20 remember Patton wanted to fix Adolph's mistake

Patton wanted to gather what remained of the German forces and along with England take Moscow. The Red Army's supply lines were depleted and they had no defense for the armor and air power that would have been brought to bare. It is said Churchill supported such a plan led by a preemptive Atomic strike on Moscow. European (((communisim))) could have been eradicated. What remained of the Russian Army might have been turned to aid the Nationalists in the Chinese Civil War. Communism could have been eradicated by the 50's and millions of lives saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general92/patton.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conference_of_Presidents_of_Major_American_Jewish_Organizations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Headquarters_Allied_Powers_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gold
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link pls

Yea, you fuck this up.

and he got killed

Wasn't that Churchill?

He knew too much and now has returned to finish what he started.

muh, another one pooton thread

germany had no forces after kursk, just a bunch of imaginary divisions on paper who only had 1/10th their original strength. virtually everyone in the german army of 1941 had died by 1944.

You're right user. No excuse

They do look really alike.

>along with England take Moscow

this only proves that Patton was a complete moron. Guess why Britain gave USSR nuclear and jet tech?

They would have supplemented the English and US forces. Probably gives some political cover as well. Separates the "new" German state from the Nazis

It would be glorious. My grandfather always said to my grandmother that he prefered to shoot commies anyway. Sad that they killed him in 46.

That was post Churchill Britain, wasn't it? Churchill was anti-communist. Though the UK government would have been a hard sell for war against the Soviets, that doesn't invalidate Churchill's position.

you wish that goy was fucking Patton lol

Hope my grandfather killed your grandfather.

Looking at what america became i'm not sure if it would have been better

>That was post Churchill Britain

you are a huge fool if you think that prime ministers really matter in UK

US was replacing Britain as a world hegemon but this pivotal point in history is constantly neglected by morons who instead are fixed at expendable losers: Germany and USSR

So proud to be related to Patton.

1920 also

my grandpa probably killed some polaks who knows. polaks are really rude and my grandpa was a nervous person.

FDR was a communist, he fucked up the economy for two decades. The only reason he wanted to get involved in WWII was to save the Soviet Union.

you wish you were white lol

A missed opportunity. Could have avoided 40 years under the threat of M.A.D.

Not a fool. And not saying Churchill could have stopped it. But the fact that it happened AFTER he no longer had the pulpit says a lot. Anyone who could have used their public voice to question aiding the Soviets no longer had a voice. Of course we know the (((banking interests))) who wanted the Cold War had no problem making sure the Soviets were on equal footing with the US.

My grandpa with his squad killed once 5 commie rapists. They cut their dicks and put them into their mouths. Then they killed them. Hope your grandfather was one of these ruskies.

>Patton
>faced 11 german divisions during whole war
>lost 15.000-17.000 american as POWs in Ardenne and 43.000 KIA, while germans lost 22.000
>alcoholic
>all his (((genious tactic))) was literally stolen from Hodges

>based

it's easy to impress ameritards - just some loud words about freedom and patriotism, honor and other shit and one of the worst US generals becomes a fucking hero

>He described in his diary one DP camp,

>"where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which disappeared - not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe - lost to all decency."

>Patton's initial impressions of the Jews were not improved when he attended a Jewish religious service at Eisenhower's insistence. His diary entry for September 17, 1945, reads in part:

>"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it."

/OURGUY/

he's whiter than you mutt

Why didn't he do it? Now we live in shit

Would the western allies win or lose depended on their willingness to use nukes - if not the eastern allies would not only steamroll to france but possibly up to spain
Millions of soldiers just from the USSR + conquered and liberated east euro states there were fighting with the soviets add a few million as well
Also communists had a lot of support in Italy and France, more than anyone else

I can't imagine going to sleep that night after cutting a man's dick off and stuffing it in his trembling mouth right before your buddy shoots him dead. hard men during hard times, christ

From what I've read the issue was the supply lines. The Red Army was "living off the land" as they rolled towards Berlin. Those supplies were spent. They were staring at England and US forces in Western Germany and they weren't going to go any further. In Patton's theory the counter force of American, England and German troops pushing the RED army back to Moscow would have drained what little supplies they had left and the RED army had nothing to combat the air power + armor that the US would have brought to bear. Unlike the spent Germans they had routed on the way to Berlin, this would have been a fresh force with superior tech. Whether he ultimately would have been right, the world would have been better off if he was.

>When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England

Kek, I see these every day in Lakewood, NJ. That smell something awful if you get to close.

But Germany invented Communism.

>15,000 POWs
>43,000 KIA

Kek where the fuck do you even get these figures?

>According to Fuller, the Third Army lost 27,104 killed and 86,267 wounded. There were 18,957 injuries of all kinds and 28,237 men listed as missing in action. To include 127 men captured by the enemy, brought total casualties of the Third Army to 160,692 in 281 continuous days of operations

How do you go from 127 POWs to 15,000?

Answer:
>Russian intellectuals

>grampa touched another man's dick
faggot

Patton was an retard, who blamed Communists for his attacked on Germany, while his best buddy Eisenhower was the first NATO commander and established Jewish found in USA and started mixing black and white children. Just another retard, like every other American general.

Marx wrote his Kapital in London. He was expelled from Germany.

It would have been the Turkish Liberation War 2.0. Although all sides were exhausted from the war (making the scenario all but impossible), should the allies somehow mustered enough morale to continue the war against Russia, the Russians would be reinvigorated with morale for defending the motherland, and with half of Europe under their occupation, most of whom are grateful for saving them from Nazi occupation (and before the soviets could fuck things up outside of Poland) they would push back and take all of Germany.

>b-but muh nuke Moscow!
You forget the US only had 2 nukes at the time, which were to be used on Japan. If one of those nukes was used on Moscow, it's doubtful the Japanese would have surrendered when they did, and highly unlikely to have forced the Russians into a surrender just the same. It would take another year for the US to get more nukes, assuming they are still willing to fight the Commies and Japan.

Two Zionists in a pod.

>Russians chimping out
Wew you can smell the shilling

>suprior tech

Burger.

Consider how the Russians got half their tech from the US to begin with. A war between the West and Russia would have been rather onesided.

1 man vs Jew land
Yep, got killed

Ok so was Trump gen. Patton in his previous life?

>the RED army had nothing to combat the air power + armor
> superior tech
what? where did you get this from?
> the supply lines
western supply lines were overstretched as well, they went a long way from Rhein to Elba

shieeeeeet

>OY VEY, we wuz anti-semitic and shit, like Jews on Sup Forums, but at end of the day we support globalism, niggerfestation and we do occupation of land.

Beginning of Jewish take over money in USA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
>A law passed in a Joint Resolution by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by President Dwight Eisenhower on July 30, 1956 declared IN GOD WE TRUST must appear on currency.

Beginning of racial mixing in USA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
>Eisenhower told District of Columbia officials to make Washington a model for the rest of the country in integrating black and white public school children.

Jewish lobbying organizations in USA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conference_of_Presidents_of_Major_American_Jewish_Organizations
>The Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish Organization was founded in 1956 in response to requests from President Dwight D. Eisenhower

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
>One of several pro-Israel lobbying organizations in the United States,[4] AIPAC states that it has more than 100,000 members

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton
>Patton met Dwight D. Eisenhower,[74] who would play an enormous role in Patton's future career.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Headquarters_Allied_Powers_Europe
>1. General of the Army Dwight D. Eisenhower

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gold
>Gen. George S. Patton's Third Army Headquarters with instructions from Eisenhower to check the contents of the mine and arrange to have the treasure taken away.

I am getting tired of what Americans say, lets look at what they do.

And then they murdered him.

Patton's fuel supply was cut off, then he was killed in an (((accident))).

1612 and 1920 never forget.
My great grandfather killed yours and he enjoyed it.

so what was the havaara agreement anyway

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

well as we know, it turns out that the jews were on both sides of the war

looks like the russians got the better end of the stick since america is the one filled with nihilistic hedonism, and slavs are turning into the last bastian of implicit huwhite identity

>the Russian general would like to toast with you sir
>You tell him, he's a son of a bitch

What would happen to poor American without 442nd Infantry Regiment's help in Europe?

If you can't acquiesce that at the time American war tech was superior to the Soviets I can't do anything for you...

That was ww1, all the money's left jewdon and went to jew york

Classic Russian whataboutism. No ones gonna fall for this tactic.

And then what, instead of the western part, the eastern part of Europe would also be cucked, great.

Dont get me wrong, gommunism is fucking evil incarnate, but at the very least I dont have to worry about Abdul blowing me up or about Tyrone trying to rob me

The only way this could work would be lucky nuclear bomb on Moscow and SPB at the same time. Without that USA forces and remnants of allies would have been slaughtered in mainland leaving even more bloodied and red Europe in the end. It would have been even more of pyrrhic victory for USSR sure but a victory never the less.
That said it is a good fairy tale for all commie-haters but you should bear in mind that WW1 and WW2 opportunism and trade deals is that gave America its hegemony over the world. And Patton`s tantarums were interfering the plans of his betters.

USA:
creates both world wars, wins both world wars, creates globalism, creates EU, creates NATO, creates international banks....but blames Soviets, who are innocent as a tear in all this.

Hey Rabbi, wacha doing in Afghanistan for longer than a year? It's like 2 decades now.