Wtf even is the black box?

Why do they get on there knees and pray in it's direction? Why is it sacred? Why to people pilgrimage to it? How is it important?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oviQ-L9Kv9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask A Dinosaur

It's the house of god, its where allah lives.

They keep Aisha's corpse in there and they pray towards it to show respect to the Loli queen

looks like shit

The perfect place to get payback for 9/11 and 7/7

It is a chunk of meteorite.

We have better samples at the Smithsonian

Maybe its where Hitler has been hiding all this time.

It's where the head of the hivemind is. If someone destroys it then they all shut down.

it's empty
it's just symbolic, that's the house abraham built, therefore we revere it

and 7/11

Quick Trip = God Tier

Goat contraceptives

Saturn

Literally a chunk of meteor because they're fucking retarded.

Have you never seen Transformers, the allspark is the basis of all life

it's likew the monolith from 2001 space oddysey

It's just an empty box built by pagan arabs to worship some idol, Muhammad then decided that it was actually built by Abraham (even thought that there isn't even proof of Abraham's existence)

Why didn't no one blew that place yet? It's the perfect spot, and buttmad shitstain is what we want

Random old shit

It's just a Jewish surveillance station

Its prime real estate.

>wtf even is the black box?
It's Allah's cuckshed.

Ye, it was built by abraham, The desert of paran is today's mecca

a space rock that looks like a vagina.

If it gets blown up all muslims will shut down just like the droids in star wars

If you revere the metaphorical house that Abraham built why do you try to tear it down through your actions? Come back inside, have some bread and take your rightful place as a Christian sect of the Catholic church.

It's the core.

Posting from the box now AMA kek

Supposedly built by Abraham because Mohammed said so. Literal translation from Arabic is "The Cube"

We're not christcucks because the trinity is pure retardation and jesus was not crucified

Do a lil twisty in the doorway my man

This. Cross is just an open cube. It's all about the cube Mt little Faggot.

Knock all the vases down

they worship the box instead of God
who are they?
(((they)))?

Open the door and see what's upstairs

It contains an ayyy lmao.

Convert to the religion of peace infidels

Kek

Seems like Satan worshiping to me.

It has a bomb that has the potential to wipe out everything on Earth.

>The desert of paran
Isn't that fictional as well?

Ohh wonder what's up there

Fallout 3..... Tenpenny tower

did he get executed?

No, do some research.

Probably.

>mfw muslims don't believe in idol worship
>mfw muslims worship idols

It's a stone that they think came from god. But really its just a meteor.

Start masturbating

I don't recall there being a bomb in Tenpenny Tower. The bomb that blows up Megaton has always been in Megaton. It was built around it to worship the bomb.

Damn I miss good Fallout games. New Vegas and especially Fallout 4 were shit.

It's literally a tourist attraction.

Mecca was good to Muhammed or something so he decided to make a pilgrimage to mecca part of Islam so the locals could make tourist dollars.

Who gives a fuck?

They are all dirt-worshipping heathens

The Trinity is a compromise around ~500AD to unite the different Christian factions because unity in Christ is most important. We can't know everything of the mind of God but we can stand united in His name. The concept of the trinity does help us get closer to God but you don't need to believe it to be Christian. The Catholic church regularly voices fantasies about absorbing Islam into it's fold, you can have your version as long as you stand as Christians in the name of Christ.

Jesus was crucified and does still live though His flesh died. If you are talking about belief in literal resurrection of the flesh not even that is required to come back inside.

It is magnetic.
It came from space.
It's an ancient wonder.
It's alive.

ليوم تذكير الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآ>

An eldritch horror that enslaves those who touch the box.

The body of the pig that raped Mohammeds mum or as he called him dad

Why do they get on there knees and pray in it's direction? Why is it sacred? Why to people pilgrimage to it? How is it important?

More than likely m8 you know how backward those cunts are

It's the thing everyone was running around inside that movie Cube.

the Allspark

Allah lives in a cuck shed.

kek kek

It's an alien virus. Mohamads from all around the world go there, get infected, became raging lunatics who blow themselves up.

Because revering a pedophile is so much better, yes?

It's a tardis. If the last time lord.

KEK KEK KEkKKK

New Vegas was easily the best Fallout hans

is it the Time Cube?

Yeah, jesus is still alive just like any other prophet, we agree on that, But he sure as hell didn't he crucified

The romans didn't usually execute their prisoners at the stake (which christians mistake for a cross)
Physiologically it's impossible for him to get crucified from his wrists (his body's weight would rip the nails off and he'll fall off)

And generally, the whole bible mumbo jumbo is inaccurate as shit because the first translators weren't trained in koine greek, Needless to say the christian heads needed a fuckton of councils and meetings to decide what is authentic and what is not (and that happen after jesus' death by a whole lot of years), and of course we get the european monarchs who bended and rewrote the bible (multiple times) so it would suit them, Which is why you end up with the clusterfuck that is KJV or NIV

It was mediocre at best m8.

Sup Forums tricked me into buying it and I still hate them for that.

That's slander
Aisha's age of marriage was 20 or 19.

if you want me to cite the sirah just go right ahead

You also seem to be very buttmad

>Buying non-online videogames

you have no one to hate but yourself.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=oviQ-L9Kv9Q
look for yourself

digits confirm kek

He is probably being whiped to death by now.
We will remember you, Jamal.

Take a shit inside the box.

kek wills it. its a worthy sacrifice

İn the quran it is written to keep focused on a single point to keep thr mind clear like on the quran and to ponder

They took it as point towads the black cube

The block structure houses the meteor that crashed to the Earth after Satan was banished from Heaven.

I haven't pirated anything in like 10 years.

Good developers deserve the money.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, do you?

Literally nothing of what you said is true.

The original thug dominant black dick.

Look at how big it is.

White bois be like "i-i l-lift m-muh testosterone..." and constantly fantasize about destroying it.

Even masculine virile muslims kneel at its awesome power.

The box from whenceforth all the animalistic raw energies of the black male flow...

Islam means submission...

...submission to the BBC

Nice try to cover up sinister nature of your prophet mud-ham-mad, pisslamist trash

>not crucified
There is plenty of sources and evidence for crucifixion but that's not really relevant. The Catholic church can't say this but for the purposes of unification this doesn't matter. The message of Christs life even if just a story is so powerful that it shaped the rest of history. Monarchs used it because it had power, because Christ is the living Word of God. We can't really know what happened in the past but we can know what Christ is today. Some of my personal beliefs are based in faith but the relevant concepts for unification do not require faith in anything but Christ as your savior. I'm not asking for blind faith, His power is demonstrable and living in the world today.

DELET THIS

old arab tribal religion worshipped the stone. muhmed prophet pedophile warlord conquered them. made the concession to incorporate the rock into the religion if it pacified the arabs

some kind of moslem shit. but we only going to understand if we nuke it.

lmfao sick google translation kangaroo

impossibru
Sup Forums is banned in SA

thats bullshit, aisha was 9 you idiot
also she got engaged at 6

Poo in loo pajeet

We believe he will come down and save us from the antichrist what about you?

Obsidian's New Vegas was the best post Bethesda Fallout
FO3 is ok but FO4 completely misses the point.

Harambe

>wtf even is the black box?
a collection of really rare frog pictures

A marker from Dead Space.

He has already saved us, He has already returned and is already here. He can save you from the antichrist now. Accept Him as your savior.

Out of all the deluded mudshits I've ever encountered on tinternet, you're the first to try and claim that Aisha was 19 or 20.
You need to up your taqqiya game, Sharif.