Sup Forums thinks drumpf, with a 35% approval rating, will get re elected in 2020

>Sup Forums thinks drumpf, with a 35% approval rating, will get re elected in 2020

Well it's a good thing then that were only 3 months in. Plenty of time left to BTFO leftists!

It's a good thing it's actually 50% now

i regret voting for drumpf

When is he going to drain the swamp? Is it going to be when he wastes trillions of taxpayer dollars in two new imperialistic wars that will cost thousands of U.S soldiers their lives, and will only benefit the global elite?

Drumpf is done

How's that whole "Trusting the polls" thing going for you, since, you know, all the fucking polls lied about his election chances in the first place?

>he takes (((polls))) seriously
how new?

15 million Mexicans will not be voting next time

kek

>Liberals thought Hillary with a 99% predicted win would get elected

Trump will easily win in 2020.

>that feel when there will never be a day as glorious as this ever again
>That moment around 8-9PM when every site started claiming he would win
>Watching it reach 90% within the next 30 minutes and even seeing it hit 100

>polls

Lmao what's next? experts say?

>swede
>regrets voting
you're not even in america, shill

I'm no trump fan but "polls" also predicted a Clinton landslide. I wouldn't trust anything you hear from the modern media. 99% of it is just bullshit written to generate ratings/clicks.

> b-b-but the polls are always wrong!

>le /pol is le one le person xD

I don't think that he'll make it to the end of the year.

Well the dems better put up someone that can reach America then. Look at this map, the blue are the counties in which Clinton won the POPULAR VOTE. The red are all the counties where Trump won the popular vote.

Clinton won the popular vote only in a very few, but highly densely-populated urban areas. Clinton had VERY narrow appeal.

>know this is bait shill thread and should be saged, but want everyone to have access to this demographic for later use.

Clinton had VERY narrow appeal and won the popular vote ONLY in the counties shown in blue. Trump won popular vote in all the red areas.

Actually he's up to like 50% now. Higher than Clinton.

People like dropping bombs.

I think you missed the joke.

>Implying we voted for him because we wanted Miracles

That is where you are wrong OP, we just did this shit to shake things up in the gov't. Nothing more. Both sides have become complacent as all out. This at the very least will get both parties to think about what the fuck they did wrong to allow someone like Trump to gain traction.

>he still thinks approval rating matters

This is bait

>Dropping bombs on ancestral byzantine lands filled with subhuman roaches
What's there not to like?

wait is the filename supposed to be a meme or are you really a shill

these fucking CIA psyops man

>(((polls)))

really makes me think.

>poll isnt Rasmussen
Penn the Garbage Man [dot] tiff

Rip polls

?? - 2016