Probably a bad idea

So , I've been here for a couple of weeks reading through and through (a fair share) of the posts , answering some personal questions. Now that we're here , I just wanted to ask you this: What is your opinion on Rpmanian politics and Romanians themselves? This question stuck with me since I was to a friend of mine to Germany where he introduced me to the "stereotypical Romanian". I was quite amused of the stereotype , seeing as it was as generic as an 80's Saturday morning cartoon. This being said , I don't mind if you call me anything really , I've heard so many slurs whilst visiting Central and Western Europe , that I've grown somewhat of an indifference. Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.adevarul.ro/locale/suceava/o-femeie-fost-violata-patru-indivizide-etnie-roma-fata-sotul-ei-cei-doi-fost-luati-ocazie-catreviolatori-1_58ca37c15ab6550cb860645d/index.html
m.evz.ro/viol-animalic-in-judetul-suceava-sase-inapoiati-mintal-au-siluit.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

de cacat!

I don't know if people on this board grew tired of calling Romanians gypsies or if there are less Romanians that there used to be but I haven't heard this in a while.

People in France may call you gypsy because that's the only thing you're exporting to our country but I think that most normies don't even care/know about your existence (or eastern Europe in general), let alone your politics.

Which is sad, I guess, since from what I understood you guys used to be francophile 2 or 3 generations ago, and some Romanians were immigrating to our country to flee Ceausescu.

I had a biology teacher, a music teacher, a vet and a student friend that were Romanians. Three out of four were nice people.

ce e tigane, ce nu-ti convine?

been living in the uk for 3 years , 70% of people I've told I'm Romanian were surprised that my skin is so pale

If I'm not mistaken , French is the third second language spoken here , so even today France has left it's mark on Romania , especially from the cultural point of view. Also , I tend to agree to most people reffering to me as a gypsy , since those are the most noticeable people with Romanian passports. Putting 2 and 2 toghether without prior information is never a good idea. Also , thanks , I guess , for leaving a reply. It's nice to see that not all French people would be revolted just by a simple piece of paper saying "Romania".

>extremely lazy and complacent populace which leads to
>thieving politicians which leads to
>economic decline which leads to
>a stark contrast of poverty vs wealth

But hey, no mudslimes! So that's bretty gud.

Wouldn't be surprised to hear that. Then again , 8/11 times I went to the UK (Liverpool and London to be exact) , I wasn't exactly been welcomed in a ..."friendly manner" , per say. In a nutshell , I've been mostly just getting looks with the occasional "Oi gypsy , get outta here , mate".

e plin de tigani.
si sunt zone in bucuresti in care ai impresia ca esti in bagdad.

Srbija is of proud.

>if you're not white, people don't treat you as such

More at 11.

Nu te decapiteaza nimeni, nu explodeaza nimic, nu intra nimeni cu camionul in tine.

Inteleg ca romanii au o frica (irationala) de tigani, dar sa stii ca nu sunt asa curajosi precum par.

>nu intra nimeni cu camionul in tine
>nu explodeaza nimic
intentionat

Ce-i drept , Bucurestiul , pentru mine , cel putin , este unul dintre orasele in care nu merg fara un prieten "bastinas". In Oradea si Cluj lucrurile stau putin diferit , tiganii find mai submisivi autoritatilor. Imi amintesc foarte bine cum , aproape din neant , niste tigani au inceput sa se ia la cearta cu niste ofiteri , pentru un oarecare motiv. La ora 1 pm. Intr-o intersectie. Deci da , tiganii sunt un factor etnic nefavorabil din punct de vedere....unanim ,aducandu-ne , cel putin spus , o "imagine proasta".

E amuzant sa te gandesti ca unele persoane te trateaza indiferent de culoarea pielii ,dar mai degraba de un pasaport , care apoi il asociaza cu o culoare sau etnie. Pentru mine cel putin , inainte sa ma intrebe un englez "Cati bani ai facut din masini furate".

Last time I brought the subject of gypsy exportation with a Romanian on this board, he told me that we were to blame because we Westerners demanded you to be nice and cosy with them. That sounds plausible.

Anyway, those people are really the worst kind of human being that I know of and since I live in Paris, that's saying a lot, so I can't blame you for getting rid of them.

m.adevarul.ro/locale/suceava/o-femeie-fost-violata-patru-indivizide-etnie-roma-fata-sotul-ei-cei-doi-fost-luati-ocazie-catreviolatori-1_58ca37c15ab6550cb860645d/index.html

m.evz.ro/viol-animalic-in-judetul-suceava-sase-inapoiati-mintal-au-siluit.html

nu mi-efrica de ei, mi-e scarba.

Most people will bring up something similar ; "The EU wanted the gypsies , blah blah blah". To be perfectly honest , I don't want to get rid of them. They're somewhat of an example. "See , kids? This man has no concept of multiple ethnicities of different educational levels living in a single country". They could very well be the reason that I've been getting weird looks whenever I showed my passport , but then again , this will be a thing of the past , if this and the next generation will understand that it's not about the country ; it's about the person.

>What is your opinion on Rpmanian politics and Romanians themselves?
My opinion is very complex, just like Eastern Europe is very complex - it's a shithole, just like Eastern Europe is a shithole. What can you think of Eastern Europe beyond that?

Pai , macar nu ne fac de ras in UE si ne sperie o portiune buna de turisti. Oh wait.

Even in a shithole , there's bound to be a dumbass , eh? You'd think that people would've learned from their mistakes , especially the ones that are a direct consequence from communism. Don't you think ? (TL;DR Yup , shithole here , shithole there ,shitholes throughout Eastern Europe. But hey , at least some of those shitholes have some pretty good kielbasa).

asta e bine. nu vreau sa vad tot soiul de jegosi pe strazi facand poze.
ii vad in centrul vechi destul. zici ca esti tu minoritar.

>he fell for the UE meme

Wait a minute....Bamboozled again. Fuck.

Romanians seem decent and attractive people to me. I hope you don't fall for the leftie bullshit that "Britain hates Romanians" or whatever crap they tell you about us. I don't think about gypsies when I think of Romania, I think of your culture, the food, the landscape etc.

Gypsies

Gypsies. Gypsies everywhere.

basicly you send your kids to germany becouse they are underage and cant get punished to steal from other people on the street. Also we get many prostitues from Romania.

my hometown has been overrun by gipsies and drunk subhumans, I will make a right wing death squad in my lifetime if I get rich enough and make Romania white for once

gypsies

Futus ceapa matii cu brinza

Cigany

>romanian politics

Complicated as fuck. Too much byzantine tradition, filtered through the osmanli spirit. Just remember the muslim woman proposed for prime minister, that kind of three-layered trolling is par for the course. Up to about twenty years ago it still seemed like the Regat governed the rest of Romania, as if Sicily ruled Italy or Florida the US, don't know what's the situation now.

They aren't gypsies, of course, but they do have a sizeable gypsy minority, just like everyone in the Balkans. And since it's their gypsies who manage their PR in the West, they are somewhat fucked in that respect. Plus the champions of human rights started calling the gypsies 'Rroma', creating the illusion that the association of Romania with gypsies is no accident.

Also, they are occupying Transylvania. That shit will be dealt with one way or the other. Most likely all of us getting so poor after the next couple of decades that neither of us will have money to guard the border, which will therefore be forgotten in due time. Or something.

t. native of Transylvania, ethnic Hungarian now living in Hungary but having lived 24 years under Ceausescu's rule, may he rot very slowly so that it takes him longer.

> it's a shithole, just like Eastern Europe

Remember Portugal is also Western Europe. It's also a bit grim

> And since it's their gypsies who manage their PR in the West

Unfortunately confirmed.

Romania politics in Portugal
I only saw that massive protest flashing through national TV network and two government guys explaining the law they wanted to pass.

gypsies

Én is magyar vagyok.
But no probs , I get what you mean. Gotta love pol.

Cyganie wszędzie.

This is just sad, delete this.
You got your obligatory Hungary and gyp posts what more did you want.

WE WUZ ETHNIC TRANSYLVANIANZ N SHIET BEFORE THE EVIL VLACHS TOOK OUR LAND AWAY

420 Romanian guys use a cannabis.. they going to fuck dracula when smoking weed.. after the illusion they recognize it was a goat... :D

---»Fucked this frozen goat

>romanian politics
corrupt

>romanian people
based

sucevean sau stirile de la noi sunt mai rele decat cele din Vaslui?

I've had it with all of you. All of your non stop harassment and bullying of my Romanian friends. I'll see an insightful and polite post by an intelligent and kind Romanian and it'll inevitably be replied with
>HURRR DURRR GYPSY SCUM

The fact of the matter is that Romanians are Nordic and all nords originate from Romania.

So the next time you bully a Romanian based solely on his flag, you're also bullying all Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, America, Finland, Australia, Italy and Georgia).

romanians are a melting put of races thracians slavs germanic balkans moors... not really a bad country nor people just found girls a bit gold diggers... please erradicate the gypsy out of there

>In Oradea si Cluj lucrurile stau putin diferit , tiganii find mai submisivi autoritatilor.
Nu chiar. Sunt submisivi la toti, nu numai autoritatilor pentru ca stiu ca daca fac scandal si-o iau in gura. No joke.

t. bozgor

i dont know what kind of responses you expect
literally no one knows anything about your country

Even they know nothing about the country , they still know gypsies. 'Nuff said.

Obligatory Hungarian and gyp post? Oh boy , am in for a show. Let me get my popcorn ready.

Also , I think that I should make some obligatory grammatical mistakes , if I'm at it, right? Because everybody "loves" Eastern Europeans who speak broken English.