Bavarian woman (31) convicted for posting "anti islam meme"

merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/geldstrafe-wegen-islam-beschimpfung-im-netz-8193286.html
A 31 year old nurse from bavaria was sentenced for posting a "evil neonazi hatespeech meme" about a man with a dog taking a shit on the muslim kabaa.

Anyone got the image that got her into trouble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
thelocal.de/20170405/germany-to-fine-social-media-giants-up-to-50-million-for-hate-speech
sueddeutsche.de/medien/katholische-kirche-gegen-satire-magazin-papst-wehrt-sich-gegen-titanic-titelblatt-1.1407822
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what happens when the populace isn't armed.

What type of weapon level was the meme?

Remember the last time Americans stopped a Section 8 ruining their neighbourhood with their guns?
Fucking blowhard

wife tier.
Why none of you fuckers have married her yet?

He points out how easy it is for the Gov to enforce stupid laws. Soon you'll be charged for calling someone muslim over there

Germany and Bavaria are armed

Yeah we tossed you English niggers back into the sea.

Based Bavaria

Good. I hope she is financially and socially ruined forever now. She deserves it.

t. Mohammed al Polczinski

I've seen the picture a thousand times but I never saved it.

there is nothing wrong with islam
>redpilled on jews
>tough on degeneracy
>pro-slavery
breivik himself was inspired by ideas taken from fundamentalist islam

She got a kid and boyfriend. Not married though.
German people dont really marry anymore.
Living in sin is a "modern family concept" in germany.
Marriage is "outdated". According to media and politics.
It's called "patchwork family" in german.

Murricans get sacked from work for hate speech all the time and they do fuck all other than post about it
Their guns are 110 percent useless might as well not have them

wow u r so redpilled brah

>tfw you will never be an illegal meme dealer in Germany

>being fired is the same as being jailed

shut the fuck up newshit

i'm tired of Sup Forums shitting on muslims when they believe exactly the same things we do

You have to go back.

Christ does it feel good living in the US

You have to go back, Ahmed.

#notallmemes

Illegal in germany.

Good thing we liberated you from that terrible Nazi oppression.

Islam is an Arab cultural supremacy movement and it's using Muslim immigration in Europe to take over funded all by Saudi Arabia. Being taken over by Islam is not redpilled.

I thought you guys loved scat play

>hurr I have free speech don't need to hold a job or pay for my kids anyway
People like you who are why things are as fucked as they are.
Deluded about how much freedom you have(you don't) and deluded about the govt fearing you (they don't)

FPBP

Anyone who disagrees is a freedom hating cunt. No fucking legislator or judge would dare imposing a fine for posting a satirical or ridiculing picture if they knew the people could hold them accountable.

Military grade autism.

wew lad

Dog shitting on a christian altar. Still illegal?

Paki or Turk immigrant?
I never know which one is whenever this flag shitposts.

Too many newfags on this board these days m8. Try browsing around noon-1 pm your time ... very few American flags are awake at that time, but almost all the Euros are. Unfortunately it's 90% my countrymen shitting up this board with T_D, neocon, (((free market)))-loving bullshit.

Tell me about the mass murdering niggers in your land, you should have followed our example and sent them all to the cuba, dominica and puerco rico. but you lazy niggers wanted them to pic your cotton.

mashallah my brothers so redpilled bro

>Islam is an Arab cultural supremacy movement and it's using Muslim immigration in Europe to take over funded all by Saudi Arabia.
nah
>Being taken over by Islam is not redpilled.
under islam women wouldn't be allowed to act like whores and faggots would be stoned

better than the so-called "traiditionalist" alt-right
spic or nigger?
I never know which one is whenever this flag shitposts.
it's r/thedonald crossposters i'll bet

Canadians are armed but still cucked

>nah

Not an argument muhammad

>Fotos von einem Mann mit Hakenkreuz und einem Hund, der auf die Kaaba kotet
>Pictures of a man with swastika and a dog, shitting on the Kaaba
>post swastika on kikebook with your real name
>get fined 2450€
dumb bitch

Someone got triggered.
How's your quest to destroy the poo in loos?

People get away with pissing on jesus statues in germany. I doub that this will get someone in trouble.
Muslims are for some reason a protected species.

Alright Mohammed you can calm down now.

This is what happens when your populace loves sucking muslim cock a little too much.

post memes that will land you in trouble in krautistan

She was sentenced for blasphemy though and not for "volksverhetzung" which a swastika would cause.

that's a good looking pajeen user must be like pic related.

>blasphemy
what the fuck?

Probably rationalized as public safety measure.

The fact that this happened and the fact that germancucks aren't doing anything about it just means germcucks DESERVE to be DESTROYED

>i'm tired of Sup Forums shitting on muslims when they believe exactly the same things we do

You're arab, period.

why don't you post antisemitic memri tv memes on twatter? make islam to the brothers of the right (for public only ofc).
would be interesting to see what happens next.
two options:
>rise in antisemitism
>rise in anti-islamism
win-win.
go for it.

Good argument faggot.
Notice the crickets?
Guns are for self-defence.
The govt doesn't give a squirt of piss about guns, they don't fear you until you're putting political pressure on them.

Yeah §166.
Sentenced with at least a fine and up to 3 years in prison.

She was charged with that.

This is such a shit country.
You can't even shit on a totalitarian ideology that masks itself as a religion. Why isn't it allowed to insult the shit out of muslims? What's the point of such legislation, why do we have it? Because teh feefees of some sandniggers gets hurt? Why should I care? Everyone can insults Germans or Christianity but these goatfuckers are above that? Fuck them and fuck this country!

But who am I telling that: this is the land of forbidden opinions.
Hear, hear everyone: I fucking hate Islam.

>§ 86a Strafgesetzbuch (StGB)
blasphemy is a catholic meme, not a finable offense, stop confusing the burgers Ahmed

>muh arguments
t. atheist fedoralord
aren't pakis poo in loos
name one thing you disagree with muslims on

go on, i'll wait

speaking of this, can anybody post the image of the trump protester screaming "NOOO" while pepe is pissing in her mouth?

For some reason being a religious follower of hitlerism is somehow not allowed.
Buddhists cant even display swastika in germany.
What the shit is that about?

They are a mix of poos with your goat fucking religion, it's pure pottery.

You just must regularly kill the government and non-whites like in Albania

>blasphemy is a catholic meme, not a finable offense, stop confusing the burgers Ahmed
Stop doing damage control you cuck.
>Wer das religiöse oder weltanschauliche Bekenntnis eines anderen beschimpft, wird mit einer Freiheitsstrafe bis zu drei Jahren oder einer Geldstrafe bestraft.

PRISON SENTENCE UP TO THREE YEARS .

Its for some reason not enforced when someone does anti christian things.

If it was a dog shitting on Jesus no one would have fucking cared. Islam wins again in Germanistan

this, giveo ur weaponized memes to the moslems on twitter and see if they can get away with it

It was full auto assault armor piercing hollow point AR-15 meme

10 years hard labor

Unless the anti christian thing it's to call Jesus a jew.

Germany is a islamic dictatorship.
All of berlin is controlled by islamic gangs who can murder judges that sentence their family members.

They also pressure politicians and blackmail them with child sex tapes and shit.

Germany is completely under islamic control.

How about you fuck off

WOW you need help germany, Listen to this song

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

>don't care about guns
>do care about your opinion

The guns aren't meant to hold lawmakers hostage just meant to ensure their abuse of power can ultimately be checked if it gets bad enough. In the US at least people aren't being hauled before a judge for aggressive shitposting. Seems we're way ahead of the curve.

Eine Frau lädt Fotos von einem Mann mit Hakenkreuz und einem Hund, der auf die Kaaba kotet, in einer Neonazi-Gruppe Internet hoch und muss dafür 2450 Euro zahlen.

The problem was that the man holding the dog on a leash was wearing a swastika. She wasn't sentenced for the dog defecating but for the swastika you morons. Not that she shouldn't be allowed to post a swastika but its the law. Its not about insulting islam

>tfw no redpilled bavarian wife

Also Germany will fine Social Media companies 50 million Euro for not removing said "Islamophobia" (They pulled 50m out of their asses). thelocal.de/20170405/germany-to-fine-social-media-giants-up-to-50-million-for-hate-speech

t. NRW Türke

>Living in authoritarian shit hole.
Serves her right.

epik memery
t. newshit

>tfw board is filled with subhuman omega sex tourist mongrel cucks

>The problem was that the man holding the dog on a leash was wearing a swastika. She wasn't sentenced for the dog defecating but for the swastika you morons. Not that she shouldn't be allowed to post a swastika but its the law. Its not about insulting islam
No you mongoloid brainfart retard damage control cuck nigger.

SHE WAS SENTENCED FOR §166 WHICH IS THE PARAGRAPH FOR BLASPHEMY.

She was sentenced for BLASPHEMY and not for displaying a swastika.

Its literally spelled out in the article you braindead retard cuck.

>world war 3 starts because of Islam
>north korea is just a prequel game, something to hype you for the main game

>Für die Strafe habe sie kein Geld

no wonder she is broke and doesn't have 2450 shekels of savings lmao

>being poor in Bavaria

wweeeeeeeeww ... White trash

feels good

Why are Germans such fucking pussies. Censoring youtube vids, convicting people of "meme posting". I can't imagine how bad your press can be holy shit if you're redpilled and German get the fuck out now.

sueddeutsche.de/medien/katholische-kirche-gegen-satire-magazin-papst-wehrt-sich-gegen-titanic-titelblatt-1.1407822
Lots of this shit happens with the church and titanic, not heard much about normal citizens.

This is a Christian country goatfucker.
Stop leeching a life from Christian taxes and go back go Pakistan

We have to restore our Christian morals.

Please

>fake news reported it so it has to be true
...strafbar als „Verwenden von Kennzeichen verfassungswidriger Organisationen"
read the fucking article Mohamed

wtf shes hot, got more?

You are trying to reason with a shitskin, so you are wasting your time.

>we

How guns are related to this at all?

lel

>This is a Christian country goatfucker.
lol like you got to fucking church dumbass
>Sup Forums doesn't believe in antisemitism, antidegenracy and slavery
i forgot r/thedonald has taken over here

>Der Paragraf166, „Beschimpfung von Bekenntnissen, Religionsgesellschaften und Weltanschauungsvereinigungen“, steht aber im Strafgesetzbuch: Wer das religiöse oder weltanschauliche Bekenntnis eines anderen beschimpft, wird mit einer Freiheitsstrafe bis zu drei Jahren oder einer Geldstrafe bestraft. Nur eine Handvoll Verurteilungen gibt es jedes Jahr. Einer Münchnerin ist der Paragraf am Mittowch zum Verhängnis geworden

>. Eines zeigt einen Mann mit Hakenkreuz auf nacktem Oberkörper, strafbar als „Verwenden von Kennzeichen verfassungswidriger Organisationen“. Das andere Bild zeigt einen Hund. Er sitzt über der Kaaba, dem Heiligtum des Islam, und kotet auf das quaderförmige Haus in Mekka. Überschrift: „Ich scheiß drauf!“ Rechts oder ausländerfeindlich sei sie aber nicht, sagt Jenny S.

She got two sentences, one for posting the man with a swastika (probably edward norton from fight club from the way they describe it) and the dog shitting on the kabaa which was posted here.

I know you're the typical "nothing to see here, move along" cuck who tries to damage control in order to not look weak and cucked in front of his internet friends, but you need to stop and step away from the keyboard.

You're literally lying about something that shouldnt even need lying .
THAT one is the one that got her the sentence for "blasphemy".

>White people of Europe are drafted to fight for islam.
>Americans and Russians again have to team up to kill European whites.

>probably edward norton from fight club from the way they describe it
American History X of course.

Would be interesting to see in what context the meme with him was used.

Because apparently I'm comitting a crime right now by uploading his photo.