MAKE IT HAPPEN POL, MAKE IT HAPPEN RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

twitter.com/trumpworldnews/status/854957668909371392

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sharia law is already banned under the constitution though.

you think they'll leave when they find out?

sharia law is a very effective right wing boogey man

it basically is just a buzzword that means all your cuckservative fears will come true

No. Sharia is used to settle civil disputes.

Ban all muslims from life

>left winger calling someone else a cuck.

untrue, you mong

They'll just bomb and rape until the world sees how peaceful they are and how progressive Sharia law is.

Shariah is a lie.

>it basically is just a buzzword that means all your cuckservative fears will come true
>come true
>true

So in other words, you're saying it's a highly effective meme for subjugating and oppressing non-Muslim populations that's been used to do so with much success for thousands of years now.

Got it. Thanks leftard.

yeah, amputate every nigger for robbery/stealing... sure our welfare system could handle it

Uhh no it's not. It's actually the basis for political Islam and Islamic banking.

Sharia law is banned in France. Those sandniggers are still here.

hail pepe
Praise KEK

>mfw our eyes aren't real

>haha what's the problem right wingers it's just literally everything that you and I don't like

How can our lies be real if our eyes aren't real

>tfw we'll never see why kids like cinnamon toast crunch

I personally think it's the Cinnamon, It cant be entirely the HFCS and other additives, that shit's in everything.

And nothing of value was lost. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

this didn't happen...

in my search for source material I looked at the CAIR website and notice that CAIR is giving ADL stiff competition in victim olympics

>sharia law is a very effective right wing boogey man
Yeah, tell that to France or Britain.

No thanks they'll all come to canada.

Don't you guys see? These people believe in the diversity propaganda also. They truly believe that White people want them here, as if threatening to leave us would be some kind of punishment.

Just like all the celebrities who threatened to leave the US if Trump won the presidency.

Sounds like you are criticizing Islam there, leaf. Are you still allowed to do that?

Found the lefty that doesn't know what Sharia law entails

>Boogey-Man
>Come true

Nigger, are you actually retarded?

DIGITS CONFIRM THE MEME OVERLORD WILL BAN SHILLRIA LAW

illegally

Fuck, I approve this but they will come to Europe instead.

Kek, you have no idea son

Please...oh please...whatever you do...
>"Don't throw me in that briar patch."

Isn't sharia banned in the united state anyway ? I can't imagine the USA having two sets of laws for muslims and non muslims, that would be UK-tier cucked with their sharia courts.

>Muslims make empty promises to return to the shitholes that they've crawled out of if the government actually starts cracking down on their savage death cult

Oh no, whatever shall we do? By the way, has Al Sharpton moved to Canada already?

Are you dense? We have 90+ Sharia courts operating """officially""" in the UK.

Do you think that is acceptable?

Of course just google islamic rape gangs uk to see the legacy of tribal islamic zones that abide by Sharia.

>sharia law is a very effective right wing boogey man
Sharia law is the Islamist variant of a consittution and we dont want it one our culture.

You can suck my balls now

It is no longer just Europeans being hit by trucks.

IT won't happen sadly. I still don't see all of hollywood in Canada yet.

No ones going to give up their comfy American life because of some feefees.