Be manlet

>be manlet
>join army to act tough
>get PTSD
>come home and first thing you do is armed robbery
>get arrested
>get prison raped by Jamal and his gang, each nigger filling you up with more and more cum and aids
>released
>form "nationalist" group
>punch woman and run away

This is your new hero? Really?

Fuck off Luigi

Nathan Mandingo is that you?

Yea I'm 5'6 but he's like 5'3, crazy, anyone below 5'5 just looks like some sort of hobbit

He's a marine dumbass

>This is your new hero? Really?

he is. now make me pasta greaseball

>tfw I could watch this whole day

How long ago were you rescued by the coast guard, Mahmood?

>Yea I'm 5'6 but he's like 5'3, crazy, anyone below 5'5

you sound like some sort of retarted urban thot that is obssesed with her celulite - and goes for all height threads and retards in them. act like a man and focus on important things in life.

I've always wondered if the people who make these threads are trying to discredit the people they're shitting on, or trying to make Sup Forums defend them.

Whatever the case is, the end result is that these people get more exposure and more support, when they would otherwise just be ignored given Sup Forums's natural hatred of e-celebs and "personalities".

Yeah act like a man.. like posting gifs of a dumb bitch getting punched on Sup Forums like it's the best thing ever
Faggot

longlets btfo

digits confirm that lanklets will be eradicated by manlets

Manlet detected

>posting gifs of a dumb bitch getting punched on Sup Forums like it's the best thing ever

that is the best thing ever. Go lost a war and some land will ya.

>Manlet detected

Im tall by american standard nigga.

Does it fulfill your manlet fantasies?
This thread is full of Manlet Internet Defence Force

ahahaha ACAB newfag scum, long live giuseppe

Is there a proper classification for men that short?

I'm 5'10 so I know my station in the world and my limitations, yet it seems unfair to group me, king of the manlets, with these fun-sized aberrations.

Anyone got longer video or news story for context? Never heard of this fellow.

Manlets have it easier in the military since they have a low center of gravity. They are smaller targets as another positive.

Yup.

>tfw 5'8
I don't think I'll ever learn.

FYI you can't join the military if you're below 5'5

At least for men, not sure of women's requirements