Redpill me on jewish world control

Give me everything you've got on that proves/is a sign of the Jewish control of the world. I feel like swallowing a big red pill today

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/212237317
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=79lqq4wwmsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
zionism-israel.com/fake_zionist_quotes.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Swedish_people_of_German-Jewish_descent
jta.org/2013/09/03/news-opinion/united-states/survey-jewish-americans-are-more-generous-than-non-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't exist.

says the Jew

if your thread stays bumped 10 minutes or so i'll drop a massive redpill for you

Please just drop it now

BAMP FOR LARPER

a lot of Jewish groups and individuals have been influential, particularly in the past century or so; however, they don't "control" the world (no one does, everyone's fighting over it)

Look for Soros, he is behind of black live matters and other liberal groups. Also "support" years ago the come back to democracy in Chile

Always have this pic ready for such occasions.

>that image
Fuck.

Lurk moAr

Double Bond confirms.

It's a trap. MI5 fuck off.

Some lad posted this an hour ago in another thread vimeo.com/212237317 , watch it. The things he talks about in the start of the interview is pic related

>proves/is a sign of the Jewish control of the world

Do Jews merely want to control the world? Perhaps they wish to enslave the white race as I've heard some of you say. No. The Jew will not enslave the white race, but rather he will destroy it. Others of you are aware of white genocide, but have you asked yourself "why?" Yes, the Jew hates the Aryan and seeks to destroy the descendants of the Amalekites (Aryans/Indo-Europeans / Deuteronomy 25:17+) out of hate and jealousy, but you're wrong if you believe this is their only motivation.

The Jew means to destroy the white race through forced mass immigration, as some of you know. But have you ever asked yourself why the Jew uses this method and not another? The answer is horrifying in it's simplicity: The Jew is pushing for immigration into only and all white countries, along with brainwashing white countries into favoring race-mixing using media and social propaganda campaigns, because the Jew knows eventually the brown birth rate will dominate the white, and in fact this has already happened for the first time. If this trend continues, then over time, Aryan genetics will be dispersed throughout the rest of brown society and the white race will be a memory existing only in the blood of the new "Egyptian-like" race the Jew has created through an act of false evolution. For the Jew aims at creating a new race, literally called "Nephilim," composed of all gentile and Aryan ethnicities blended together after decades of race mixing. Why is Israel creating the Nephilim?

1/?

Adolf Hitler's Warning
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Jewess admitting that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in Europe:
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

Goebbels on the International Jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

After watching these you can simply Google the name of the owner of any film studio, media company, or bank (especially the federal reserve, the past 4-5 chairmen have been jews kek).

If you want to get redpilled on the Jews in general, The Culture of Critique is an amazing book that lays out how infiltrating a nation and degrading it is their survival mechanism. If you want to read about Jews in Romania, read Codreanu's "For My Legionaries".

The Nephilim is a slave-race. I don't mean "slave" in the sense you may think: forced labor and poor conditions. Instead, the Jew will mesmerize these people with "signs and wonders," by which I mean Israel will produce medicinal and scientific "miracles" -- cures for diseases, knowledge about reality, etc. -- and they will believe Israel is the greatest Nation on Earth. At which point they will allow Israel to rule the world from Jerusalem. At first the Jew will rule properly, but soon he will segregate the world. No one will know what is happening in the city next to them, even with modern technology, as it will all be under the thumb of MOSSAD/CIA. They will later unleash a new weapon upon the Earth: one that will kill the Nephilim but not the Jew. Striking Nation by Nation, State by State, the Nephilim will not know their neighbors have been annihilated.

2/?

If you really want to know what happens next that's fine but I'm not responsible for your mental state afterwards.

Oh fuck, I mistook your flag for the Romanian one lol. My bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
This is an amazing read, it's basically European scientists (like Richard Dawkins) arguing against Jewish tricks on wether or not race exists.

This video is amazing, you can skip to 3:00.
youtube.com/watch?v=79lqq4wwmsI

In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[6] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

aaand that's exactly what they're doing.

They really, really, really want white people to go away.

Syria related, pol was right again

Have you verified this shit yourself? No need to spread stuff that will make anyone who uses it look like a fool. This very (((biased))) site says it's fake anyway:
zionism-israel.com/fake_zionist_quotes.htm

This video pretty much proves that arab/african/south american immigration to the west is completely futile and that it only hurts these nations, and that the only reason any informed person can have for being pro-immigration must be of malicious character:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

So sad he went to war with Stalin and fucked everything up. Stalin hated the Jews as well. They could've teamed up and freed the world.

Imagine the world if Hitler never launched Operation Barbarossa. Literally none of the problems today would be happening.

That video is amazing. Well worth the 40 min watch. He gets into pizzagate related stuff without going into too much detail.

>Look for Soros

soros the dirtbag is completely anti zionist, and behind every anti israeli NGO operating in Israel.

Please cont

>Imagine the world if Hitler never launched Operation Barbarossa.
Have you heard Hitler's conversation with Mannerheim? Hitler was clearly convinced that Soviet would attack, and the evidence does point to that too, the Soviet's millitary equipment in west Russia at the time was mostly for attack, not defence.

So, maybe if Germany didn't attack, the Soviet's would, and lay their communist filth over all of Europe.

The convo:
youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI

Good luck.

The Jew destroys the Nephilim race because it's no longer practical to keep developing new Scientific advancements just to keep them happy. But this isn't done until Israel has started creating Aryan human babies in the lab. The technology already exists allow scientists to create a human being without the need for a female egg, but instead using any cell in the human body. This will allow a baby to be created in a lab using the DNA from two men. Once the Nephilim are destroyed -- the last human race to be created through sex -- the Jew will entirely serviced by humans Israel grows in their labs. There are fields, Neo. Endless fields.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

Why does the Jew want to destroy their Nephilim slave-race just to replace it with another? It's all a matter of staying kosher, user. The Jew will at last replace the brown race with new slaves, grown in a lab and created with the blood of today's and tomorrow's last Aryans: us. When they become children they will attend Government run schools, where they will be taught about philosophy, science and other subjects, only they will be lied to and told they exist to serve the Jew and should find happiness in serving the Jew, even if the Jew wants to touch them down there. They will grow up worshiping the Jew -- wishing they were Jews just as the Jews today wish they were Aryans, even though their ability to reproduce was taken from them. Now the Jew may eat, for he has conquered the entire Aryan race, controls all new Aryan births and has an endless supply of white slaves happy and willing to do anything he asks. The Jew's plan for the Aryan race is nearly complete...

How do you determine if military equipment is "mostly for" attack or defense?

Hitler never said they were going to attack first anyway in your video.

He just mentions they had a huge amount of tanks, which makes sense because Hitler was talking about Lebensraum back in the 1920's.

Stalin also wouldn't have attacked because they both shared common enemies- "Great" Britain, ZOG, Rotschilds, etc.

Russia and Germany could have conquered the world together, freeing it from Jewish usury and despotism. Instead the Jews manipulated Hitler into attacking Stalin, and then killed Stalin in 1953 to tie up the loose ends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot

Now we are all fucked. Thanks a lot Shitler.

First post, best post and the only true post

>How do you determine if military equipment is "mostly for" attack or defense?
Dunno, it's something I read somewhere, but I usually don't stick things like that to my brain unless it was credible.

>Hitler never said they were going to attack first anyway in your video.
Really? I can't be fucked to watch the whole thing now, but both me and my dad (who beforehand was convinced it was a pre-emptive strike) left with that impression.

>Russia and Germany could have conquered the world together, freeing it from Jewish usury and despotism. Instead the Jews manipulated Hitler into attacking Stalin, and then killed Stalin in 1953 to tie up the loose ends.
True dat.

Also, you can tell when he talks about Molotov, his voice starts cracking and whispering and insecurity/doubt clouds his usually crisp way of speaking. Even Shitler knew he fucked up big league already in 1941.

Stop saying Shitler, he did his best ;_;

shut it down

>vimeo.com/212237317
watch this vid guys

If you say so, Heimish.

Jews control the world and do a fine job of it. Glad to see appreciation threads every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg

first post on every thread Sup Forums has been bought by the jidf, you heard it here first

user, I...

No...

>claim Jews are pushing race mixing in order to create a new "Egyptian-like" race according to Jew's own words seen here in pic related:
>post pic showing the very same race is projected to populate America by 2050
>user, i...

fuck off kike shill. i know what you cunts are planning.

Norgay knows whats up

Helle Klein is a christian priest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Swedish_people_of_German-Jewish_descent
>Helle Klein

>Redpill me on jewish world control

Rothschild, Khazars, moneylending, bribery, blackmailing, assasinations, etc...

>Jews control the world and do a fine job of it
Topkek, this needs to become a meme

She's married and took the jews name. She's not a jew and she's a practising christian.

Kike lover? Yes. Brain washed etc? yes. Jew? No.

How new are you? Jewry is a tribe not a fucking religion.

all jews are bad

Damn, it's almost like a hardworking and education focused group of people that tend to live in urban areas would end up successful.

There's an old joke: know when a Jew stops becoming a fetus and becomes a living person? When it graduates medical school.

>jews
>hardworking
pick one, moshe

>hardworking
This argument again.. The fact that the US is 1-2% Jewish and 60% European means there are without a doubt way more intelligent and hardworking Europeans than Jews in America.

Nepotism is the only explanation. Nepotism is the only explanation for Jews to exist at all, considering they didn't have a country for 2000 years.

I know you don't have to belive in judaism to be a jew but my point is that she was not born a jew and is a practising christian.

She's a kike lover like Ivanka Trump (I know Ivanka converted) which means she's brainwashed, not jewish.

>she was not born a jew
Then how can she be of German-Jewish descent?

ah i see thanks. yeah but keep in mind Jewry is both a race and a religion. race jews and convert jews are all bad. theyre all jews, just some are also traitors.

the swedecuck is wrong:

I really can't think of a lazy Jewish person I know. Most I know personally have master's degrees and work hard, plus are really family oriented. Makes me jelly.

That's true but think of how many Europeans live in urban settings. I really think Jews being in cities is what gives them the edge.

>I really can't think of a lazy Jewish person I know

nigger, the entire Jewish religion is built around being lazy.

>pic related

Jews aren't hardworking or smart. They're a rootless cabal that uses deception and nepotism to advance in the goyim world.

This

My bad. Checked the article now. Thought it was only explaining what germanic-jewish decent.

Other information I had before said she took her husbands name, but it was wrong.

So yeah she's jewish. Carry on gentlemen.

Well you have to be somewhat intelligent to trick that many goyim.

It is good for one to know their enemy and know why they do the things that they do.

Then why are there Jews way over represented in Nobel Prizes? They seem pretty smart to me

sociopathic =/ intelligent

>equating deception with intelligence

anyone can learn how a trick works and become a magician. special skill isn't required to execute deception, and greater intelligence isnt required to deceive another person. you only need to be believable. Jews are masters at deception, just like their Father the Devil.

But yeah. Jews are typically very low on the IQ chart.

>(((nobel prizes)))
see

Did they trick the whole world into making the best violinists and pianists too? There's an old saying about concert pianists. You're either Jewish, gay, or bad.

This lazy Jew meme really doesn't seem to make much sense.
jta.org/2013/09/03/news-opinion/united-states/survey-jewish-americans-are-more-generous-than-non-jews

Plus that seems to ruin the sociopath meme.

Did you just (((Zog machine))) science prizes? I was here to get redpilled and now I like Jews more.

This is a cropped image. Next to the real father is a step-mom.

>links to the Jerusalem Times as a source showing how hard-working Jews are

i accept your defeat.

>wtf i love jews now lets become jews guise!
topkek

That's why you can't trick a single girl into touching your little wee wee, right?

lol stay triggered rabbi

Just pointing out that these arguments are pretty weak. Where's the good stuff?

you linked to the Jerusalem Post to support your pro-Jew argument, and you're asking me wheres the good stuff? after I quoted the head rabbi of Israel saying that Jews are so lazy they believe non-Jews exist to serve them as slaves.

stay defeated, moshe.

ahah
how is possible?
you are not allowed to lie to goys is that?

I would say that too

goym means superior race. we all know,

Lol, guess I hit the nail on the head.

>haha you just proved my Jewish people are lazy, unintelligent deceptive sub-humans but haha you have a small wee wee

this is why the jews have been BTFO by aryans since 650AD in Carthage. but now im in trouble of correcting my enemy when he makes a mistake :^)

Ya, id say I figured you out pretty well. Keep projecting them insecurities onto "duh joos" whenever someone points out why you're so angry.

I dunno, Germany gives a bunch of money to Jews and it's illegal to doubt the Holocaust there so I think they beat the Aryans after all

>no white leader has ever said whites are better

No dude it's the evil fluoride in the water and the mind control music!

look up who owns the banks

so debate me on my points? :)

not proof that thejews are in controll, but that those who are in controll are into the occult. if someone is interested i write down what the symbology means, but if noone cares im too lazy

are whites better?
are jews better?

only one of those is correct.
which is it?

What points? Lol. You started rambling about Carthage and aryans. You can't even keep your ethnicities straight.