OPERATION GOTHAM SHIELD

The happening to end all happenings will take place in six days.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-19/china-warns-april-25-highest-probability-day-north-korean-nuclear-test
superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bane?

>EXERCISE - Operation Gotham Shield/Improvised Nuclear Detonation Incident - April 26, 2017 :: This is a reminder that on April 26, 2017 - HCANJ/LANJ will be participating in "Operation Gotham Shield" in conjunction with our NJESF #8 Partners including NJDOH-PHILEP, New Jersey Medical Services Task Force, Office of the Medical Examiner, NJDHS-Disaster Terrorism Branch, Urban Area Strategic Initiative, as well as, State Office of Emergency Management, local, county and Federal Law Enforcement agencies.

Nothing is going to happen. Jesus christ.

>inb4 shill

>April 25 Is "Highest Probability" Day For North Korean Nuclear Test China Warns
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-19/china-warns-april-25-highest-probability-day-north-korean-nuclear-test

really warms my tendies

superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712

because there weren't identical "training exercises" occurring concurrent with 9/11, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon bombing, right?

you can verify it on the facebook of the Health Care Association of New Jersey if you want facebook /pg/HCANJ

There are training exercises all the time. Local and state PD here have them several times a year to practice for terrorism and gas attacks. Only the most gullible of Alex Jones Kool-Aid drinkers think it's anything sinister.

hope you're right. but as a new yorker i'm glad to be out of the country this week

Who do you think they'll blame it on user?

They're going to do EMP (nuclear) explosion over NYC

would make a good casus belli for war with NK. sleeper agents detonate EMPs.

>Trump's going to blow up New York

K. Keep me posted shareblue

we deserve it

I live in Philadelphia I'm I more fucked then I already am

nice try but you cover is blown. It over. The operations is exposed

Think I can still get a job in a month?

think of it as an economic stimulus package. rebuilding from the EMP, mobilizing the military, and building the wall will have us at full employment

Maybe a happening maybe not

wouldnt emp nuke even car radios?

and 7/7 2005 london bimbings

So you're thinking instead of a military exercise, they'll simply drop a nuke on your head?

more than likely nothing but just in case not you heard it here first

There has been an uptick with these larp threads lately

this isnt a LARP you stupid faggot, it's a real exercise and if you spent 30 seconds you would confirm that

I know, i'm saying there has been an uptick in taking these things to the extreme acting like we're gonna die and that we need to pack out bugout bags and stock up on anti radiation poisoning meds.

well if nothing happens, then yeah you wasted like 5 minutes in this thread. but IF something happens on 25th, then its a big deal
just saying

Hospitals are running a glorified fire drill. Oh fug Duck n Covah

It's the overreacting i have a problem with. Not the info about the exercise.

So what it could be fun times! I guess you don't like fun times.

If they were going to false flag an emp/nuclear incident wouldn't it make more sense to have it somewhere on the west coast?

*and blame it on NK

I forgot to add that.

inclined to agree but
>NK sleeper agents

timing is interesting,
but imo just a drill
we will see

the US may well be confident in the ability of its missile defense. but that does fuck all against a smuggled weapon

Le Pen wins

up