Why are kinder eggs illegal in America?

Why are kinder eggs illegal in America?

Something something kids can choke on them

American parents are too stupid to protect their kids from choking hazards. The reason for most government intervention is stupidity. People are too dumb to be truly free.

Have them in Canada, was going to send my long distance gf with some back to America on her flight, until we realized that she could actually be arrested for smuggling illegal contraband into the country.

I might go buy some now actually, thanks OP.

Cuz amricans has so much FREEDUM that the american parents won't even unwrap the kinder eggs for their children.

>serbia
litterally who

>Australia
what kind of zoo is that

Common talking point from libs regarding kinder eggs:
>"You can buy an ar-15 in 'mericuh, but kinder eggs are banned? 'merica truly is worst country ever."

These fucking faggots don't realize that kinder eggs are banned precisely because of pearl-clutching, moralist motherfuckers like them. The lack of self-awareness is truly astounding.

>"Think of the children! How can you be ok with X object being legal?!?!? You must enjoy watching children choke to death/ get shot/ get set on fire/ etc."

Fuck these totalitarian and self-righteous cunts.

Is it because Ameriburger kids mistake the toys for food?

Not enough chocolate for the price.

Buy a toy and chocolate bar seperately; it's a better value.

>getting arrested for having this

fat american children ate the capsule the toy was in and choked on it so they banned them as evil.

I saw these chocolate "yowies" with toys inside the other day at a store though

That really doesn't explain why it's illegal.
There are many worthless things or unhealthier foods that are getting sold 24/7 in Burgerland, why not a motherfucking kinder egg?

Because democracy elects retards, retarded laws get made

Can't shart in it

Choking hazard. Can't put inedible objects in food.

>8 KB, 300x168
calm down there m8, only a few kb left to this month

They aren't illegal retard.

Stop spreading this horseshit.

Are kinder eggs the chocolate ball with that thing in it grocery stores used to have at checkout? Probably not because this was more of a sphere than egg shaped.

How do you eat british food then?

eat poo brit fag

America is full of stupid shitskins that mistake the toy for something edible

BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMUNIST

Aw man. That looks fun.
Pic related is what I was talking about.

Lack of Freedom

They're not illegal you retarded low iq slavshit

proofs?

laws about foriegn objects being inside edable i.e you dont wanna eat pasta and get a chunk of plastic stuck in your teeth.

same rule applied.
that or some fat kids tried inhaling the eggs whole

Kinder Surprise eggs are legal in Canada and Mexico, but are illegal to import into the US. In January 2011, the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) threatened a Manitoba resident with a $300 (Canadian dollars) fine for carrying one egg across the US border into Minnesota.[22] In June 2012, CBP held two Seattle men for two and a half hours after discovering six Kinder Surprise eggs in their car upon returning to the US from a trip to Vancouver. According to one of the men detained, a border guard quoted the potential fine as US$2,500 per egg

freedom innit

Because liberals thought they would kill children. No joke. The answer is liberals.

How profitable can smuggling kinder eggs be in USA then?

they're not

Because we devour our food whole

REAL ANSWER HERE

Government regulated food and drug administration does not allow items not safe for consumption inside food, so it is more of a technicality than anything. But they also state that there's no way to confirm the toys are sterile.

I remember those, much better than having a shitty toy in the middle.

Not much since only kids would want them but If they've never heard about they won't go near it.
You'll prolly make 2 dollars by the end of the day if you push it around schools.

>kinder eggs illegal in America?
Let's see:
>ton of suggar
>shitty chocolate
>poisonous additives
>manipulating children with toxic toys
>Feeding the Germjew economy

Litteraly killer eggs. Americans are wise people. Respect.

Did you know that ALL photos of alleged American "shart in mart" test positive for Photoshop?

>ton of suggar
>shitty chocolate
>poisonous additives
>manipulating children with toxic toys

>Implying that americans give a shit about that

Imma head out and buy a few just now >:)

It was temporarily blocked from import so Kinder could sell the eggs in the U.S. with properly labeled wrappers that state the eggs contain a choking hazard t omake the parents aware. This is more about protecting the company - to say it is about the kids is feigned effort to protect the retarded kid but really to prevent the company from being sued.

Its italian.

>I hate personal freedom because I'm a baby and I need a babysitter
>flag
third world trash

>campaign started by a massively butthurt indian. he squatted on Sup Forums like he did in the street

because they taste like shit.

probably tastes bitter compared to all that HFCS you shovel down your gullet

Let the free hand decide

Because they're stupid and the toys inside them are crappy junk.

You're thinking of wonderball

Anyone remember the tin soldier collection from Kinder? From legionaries to musketeers and line infantry. That was the best collection hands down.

Weren't they banned because kids in the UK choked on them? That's what I remember reading; didn't find anything on US kids choking before the ban.

Because they're hollow.

Probably for the same reason the Heimlich maneuvre that saves people who swallowed too much from choking to death exists in no other country on this planet.

American's can't get their mouths too full. They always want to swallow the whole thing at once. They see taking small bites as a waste of their valuable feeding time.

I once choked on a slab of steak

It's because of regulations that disallow putting non-food things inside of food.

>HAHAHA AMERICANS ARE TOO STUPID TO SEPARATE TOYS FROM FOOD!

We've had toys come inside cereal boxes for years. That isn't the problem retards.

Also kinder eggs are shit.

>land of the free
>bastion of capitalism
>not allowed to drink under 21, gamble on sports, play poker online, pay for sex, day trade
what the fuck do Americans even do for entertainment?

you can get yowies at drugstores

explain that

Back in the 1960s the Hershey Company lobbied the US government to enact protectionist policies do it would not have to compete with European chocolate manufactures.

I guess they lobbied to have kinder removed, isn't that how US companies compete?

Nope, if that was true King Cakes wouldn't be allowed to be made in the American south during Mardi Gras. If you buy them from an actual bakery there is a tiny plastic baby on the inside

>milk chocolate

fuck you ya pommy cunt

let me guess, some niglet choked on them, right?

some old timey rule that things that are food need to be exclusively composed of food.

>The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act prohibits confectionery products which contain a “non-nutritive object”, unless the non-nutritive object has functional value
>Kinder Eggs are sold all over the world, including the United States, where they are sometimes sold in European markets and Russian deli stores, despite a ban on their importation

maybe they were impressive compared to your shitty military forces

please stop this meme
i can go down to my local german deli and buy them dirt cheep

Kids in Amerika don't see the difference between a hamburger and a surprise egg. I don't blame them for banning them.

Think of the childrenssss!!!!!

Literally nothing but a fluff law passed to pad votes for those who,supported it. The definition of meaningless fee fee pandering nonsense.