Pakistan Already Holding Trade Talks With UK, Minister Confirms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THEY ARE LITERALLY PAKISTANI TIER NOW
ΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

Always good to see two Islamic states getting along.

Not sure why you're laughing mate, you'd kill to be Paki-tier. There are fucking African countries doing better than you.

Why are anglos always so buttblasted over any kind of criticism?

The great proxy poo wars

FUCKING PAKIS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

i don't get it, what's wrong with trying to negotiate as many free trade deals with as many countries as we possibly can?

At this point, it's looking very unlikely we'll be able to make a free trade deal with the EU

56%

Considering how Greece's only income is smuggling niggers and mudslimes into white countries, you'd think they would be first world with all the money Germany has paid them.

Once we kick you out of the EU for failing to pay debts, I doubt Pakistan will even want to trade with you.

>great pakitania

>top 13 cities all majority non-white
>have to go down 14 places to fucking Indianapolis to get a London-tier majority "white" city
feel a bit sorry for you lads honestly

What do they even produce to import?

maybe few thousand cars for export.
bagless vacuum cleaners?
retirees and chavs on vacations?
nothing?

I doubt that Pakistan even has industries iirc their largest export was rice husk or something

well i thought you're asking about uk...

isn't it the greatest trading alliance in history then?

Don't forget England built an empire on the back of tea and spices.

Don't even think about it, I'll stop your tea

*muffled nasheeds in the background*
*muffled rap music in the background*

it was FEW HUNDRED YEARS AGO
now china is the leader and you're what? a pathetic overpopulated isle with mixed people....
tip top kek friendo
i thought germany's the new laughing stock of europe, but they now have a strong contender

What the shit ,mate!!?

fpbp

You seem to misunderstand EU cuck: Trade doesn't mean you have to take their peasants too. Thats something the EU should learn.

>poland
Topkek.

Stay mad europoor.

Hey dude, u know anything about the new CDPR game ?

Probably the same shit they're sending to china.

I've got a nice pair of Made In Pakistan pliers

surprised at how good the quality is really.

my friend works there as a qa. got a few leaks, but probably it's nothing more than you can find on the internet?
still white
still safe
growing strong

meanwhile united cuckdom of islamic kingdoms is in a steady decay.
stay mad

Its true too. Your ancestors would be ashamed.

The majority of your population will be of that color soon anglo-kun ;^)
I'm sure the hordes of inbred 75 IQ child-gang-raping pakis will make the kingdom an empire again

this
but they refuse to accept their new reality
oh boi am i laffin

What's that? Sorry, can't hear you over our functioning economy.

This is the biggest paki export.

Do they not teach Mexican "intellectuals" about selection bias?

I'm not buttblasted about criticism. Openly admit we have serious problems. Guess who doesn't? The EU.

>implying 40% if the UK population isn't pakis
>implying the major of London isn't a paki
>UK is practically a pakistani colony now

>over our *dwindling economy
KEEEEK
you're buttblasted nigel. i can hear your ass being exploded over here

>b-but muh ethnic white nation, pooland stronk england w-we laughing ats u
You're literally about to become jeuropes boipucci, prepare you anus for the impending Muslim hoards.

In a few years you will be nothing more than a vassal state of the European union, and an ethnic minority in your own country.

>nigel
That's a streetshitting paki you're replying to m8.

Just a prank bro. I like the Uk

Absolutely nothing apparently, what is this shit?

What a cuck?

they literally cannot do anything

meanwhile you're top cuck

>poland not white
nigger we're not your spineless faggots. fire will rise high if anyone let fugees in
stay mad cuck

>snow skis and parts 1 percent
Wtf?

> 1 percent bovine skin leather
Topkek

sorry Jose...
don;t know any paki names, so i assumed he may be naturalised

The UK helped my country achieve independence senpai, they've done some shady shit too but I have nothing but respect for them.

>b-but
Just remember I will be laughing heartily at YOU PERSONALLY when your shit hole third world economy becomes France 2.0.

>britcucks

You better be, or else I will send our Shariah Law officers around to your nation and culturally enrich you.

It's okay to be bros. Just don't suck their dicks. They're half Paki anyways so they can't be trusted anymore.

nigger you know it just won't happen
meanwhile your economy becomes shit
some paki will rape your sister
some arab will kill your father
and some nigger will steal your shit

BRITANIA RULE THE WAVES

That is because Poland is doing it like a rabid dog as usual. Our tactic is a bit different -

'Well, czechs, take refugees.'
'Okay, we will, no problem.'
'.....'
'Well, are you going to do it?'
'Right away, we are right on it.'
'No, you are not doing anything.'
'That is not true, we are taking them right now, see?'
'No, you are not, you are just shovelling EU money.'
'Oh, I thought it looked like refugees, and it was money all the time, hahaha, sorry, my mistake.'
'.....'
'STOP SHOVELING THE FUCKING MONEY'

Memes aside, Pakistan exports consitutues a majory chunk from textile industries. Sialkot city is known for producing A++ quality of sports good. This may come as a surprise but Pakistan has been producing the fifa worldcup footballs for decades now

Well, Pakistan just got $62 billion in cold hard cash from China to build infrastructure, so maybe it isn't that bad a deal. Consider it a road to China, maybe?

Your president was a nigger, you dumb burger. For 8 years. And he was probably a Muslim as well.
>"M-m-m-muh LONDON"
It's literally 12% Muslim. White babies in America are a minority now and will be fucked by the niggers and the spics when they're older. Enjoy.

Butt status:
( ) Not blasted;
(X) Blasted.

The people in your picture are not even Pakistanis.

Thats for CPEC, the gawadar port will be the biggest deep water warm port in the region which will literally change the dynamics of asia, mid-east and central asia. It'll overshadow Dubai port boasting over 200+ heavy docks compared to dubai's 30-40 something

Actually we could right away take in 10 million of those fucking refugees.
We'd even co-fund the camps and conveniently place them near Świecko or something. If needed, we'd also lend buses to help the refugees get where they want to.

>they are paki tier now
>now

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Literally just London and other cucked containment zones. Come to Northern England and talk shit and you'll be gutted like a fucking fish.

That's all propaganda.
You'll soon be a Chinese Colony.
Fuck off Pakifag

KEK!

nigger you're blasted over the fact that your so called GREAT britain needs to make trade deals with fucking PAKISTAN

TIP TOP KEK LOOSER

Pakistan and India are growing more than the EU percentage wise.
It makes sense that they would use their former colonies now.
And India especially wants into Europe for a long time to compete in the IT field.

It would piss off the EU to let in lots of Indians so expect lots of new indian immigrants to the UK

Don't tell him that if he is well read this media reported on that he already knows

You're right, they're from London.

>being this mad

The EU, and by extension Poland, has trade deals with Pakistan.

I hate that we have so many living here.

Gross

Uk is so cucked
>inb4 muh le ever decreasing percentage number for USA
At least we are resisting. Meanwhile in UK you guys banned your only real resistance movement (NA). Brexit is pointless, instead of EU cucking you, you will cuck yourselves congrats.

>b-but muh sparesely populated northen england!
LOL pathetic

ALL of our countries are fucked up, stop fighting between yourselves and fucking vote a party that would solve this shit, like I will do with Le Pen. Now anglos it's your time, there will be elections in UK soon, vote wisely.

Please don't use us and them in the same sentence. I personally feel disgusted.

>this is Poland taking the piss out of our economy
Your people flock to this country because yours is so shit. Your women are fucking whores as well; easy to fuck, even if you're a Paki. The only mixed couples I see are Paki and Pole.

Pakistan is a nuclear power. What is Poland? Germany's cuck till eternity?

>When the FP is also the BP

How is this polack so salty? I don't even know what caused this explosion

That's the reaction when you name someone's rapist in front of them. We've been raping you Hindus for hundreds of years, we will continue to do so.

Poland doesn't have Muslim problem. That's a heaven for anyone.

Our dumb masses think that they're safe now that we've voted Brexit. They will learn soon enough that it will change very little in terms of migration, and will look for new opportunities for solutions. They think the Tories care for them and their fears of migration; they don't. Soon enough they will realise that the Tories are a detached mass migration party, like all the others, and will not listen to their needs.
BTW the election is not as risky as yours: I can bet all of my life savings that Tories are going to win. Guaranteed.

>hur durr brit cucks lol clap clap
Wow wee I can see every point you made there was thoroughly researched and well thought out, not to mention supported with appropriate and credible references.

In 2060 whites will be a minority in the UK we aren't alone in this shit

>Pakistan is a nuclear power.

So are you but you still lost to Vietnam

LMAO

Great argument m8. Great red herring. Why don't you go and rape some dark women, considering Indian men are the only race desperate enough to even want to rape Indian women.

>real resistance movement
Do you honestly think that your faggot lolbertarian LARPers and Trump are genuine nationalist movements? Trump is a neocon kike servant and your white population will soon be hunted down like the Boers in South Africa.
The majority of your population voted for Clinton anyway. It's a miracle that Trump won with that popular vote.

sweet sweet butthurt

>Greece

literally unironically an African nation now.

Kek, I think you misunderstand what rape means

I know you're assraped about it but no amount of shitting in streets is going to change the fact that the continents biggest and most busiest port will be ours in a mere few years (already operational) fuck off back to drinking cow piss poo

Stay mad.

them triggers

sorry but I'm voting macron/melenchon, not decided yet, but not voting cuckservative

Yes, and that is why I'm telling these burgers why their country is fucked. They seem to think Trump will change anything regarding their impending genocide and are smug about it. He won't.

Where did he offer criticism? He acted like a chimpanzee and made a thread about a trade deal he doesn't know any details of.

those people are just ignorant the US will be Brazil 2.0

What a fuckin disgrace rapey Burger.

Race you to it?

I bet we can be Brazil 2.0 faster.

So you're actually proud of defeating a country 8 times smaller than you? Great job.

Remember when you tried to fight China and they raped you up the ass so hard you still haven't managed to get the pain away?

You mad bongs?