What does Sup Forums think of the KKK?

What does Sup Forums think of the KKK?

Lame as fuck LARPers now. They used to be based. And not just the nigger hanging, although it would be nice to get back to that. Last I heard they were accepting faggots and Muslims.

Should've done more

i am a big fan of david duke, he used to be a grand wizard in the KKK.

If KKK has the same principles as he does then i agree with the KKK..

*apart from the hangings.. those dont happen now so thats irrelevant.

Love its kkkuties

Bunch of christfags

Those are capirotes in holy week...

Today's KKK is an alphabet soup honeypot.

Yesteryear's KKK were a way for the democrats to keep the niggers in line through domestic terrorism.

>What does Sup Forums think of the KKK?
I have no problem with them.

Even though that picture is not of the KKK.

Neither is that pic.

JUST

the KKK is overly dramatized, stop playing jewish games

Hang 'em high. Get the stormkebabs next.

Less than 5000 in US. The Klan is a meme.

Theyre pretty cool, i saw one with a black hood and a purple one too.

Even worse than that, they take some pride in their germanic heritage. God i hate Democrats

I think it would be lulzy to meme the KKK back into existence.

Most Klan members are inbred retards and FBI agents, but with Moon Man as our leader, we can return it to its former glory.

An remote controlled toy car with a torch mounted on it would be pretty funny rolling through those skirts.

yeah thay have a lot of cute girls

Anti-Catholic is not good and I think the organization really lost all respectability.

Their numbers are dismal now. They're irrelevant

Freemason offshoot. Who needs their shitty handshakes?

As a mixed race "black" Native American person, I actually got into Scottish Rite Freemasonry on accident not understanding that Albert Pike who's buried in Washington DC (where my family lives) created the KKK and was a Luciferian.

Their outfits are that of Catholic priests
The red cross is that of the Templar cross of Scottish Rite, and if you go into it enough you get stories of king Solomon.

This implies Jesuits in some form, but I can understand how pissed soldiers of the south would raid slave plantations as they were no a direct threat to their economic prosperity in all forms. It's literally a "rise of the apes" moment. And frankly fuck the KKK and Scottish Freemasonry, and fuck Satan for lying to them...even though their effect as brigands wasn't that great..they got smart and realized it's easier to regain power by working with the Jews to Fight the Archdiocese in New York.

Notice that right after the Civil War ,large numbers of Jews and Catholics moved to the US. This was because of the loans taken by the Union government agents to fight the Confederacy which were in totality freemen
trying to breakoff from Jew York centered imperialism and move to Atlanta and take a war south to Florida and Mexican Creating a Greater Central America where the White race reigned supreme over the lower dark races in some weird Pharoah way..

Just read Moral and Dogma by Albert pike and understand some of the holy war that continues.
Saudi Kings and Royal Families started picking eachother off and marrying into eachother