Are arranged marriages really that bad? Would the western world benefit from it?

Are arranged marriages really that bad? Would the western world benefit from it?

yeah arranged marriages are ok in my book.

that's a qt mothgirl btw.

Arranged marriage is the only moral form of marriage. My match was arranged by our parents when she was newborn and I was 10. It's nice not having to worry about women because there was always one planned for me. Just a few more years and we'll be married, it's been bad being away from her while at college.

p hot rusbro is she qt and how old is she rn
post pics

have fun while she is fucking Vladimir

They're good as long as they are done with eugenics in mind. Don't let those with severe hereditary genetic disorders procreate and match up the best with the best in order to try to create a master race even better than aryans.

>Having your parents select for you based on inheritance benefits
Great way to guide the genetic health of the species

>moth girls

It would eliminate most of the self-improvement men engage in, and probably wouldn't prevent women whoring it up in secrecy. Defeats the point if divorce can be initiated, too.

The only real benefit is that it prevents some men from dropping out completely, as they wouldn't perceive themselves as having no chance at all, but I don't think this is a very large social problem in practice.

I'd personally rather not be forced into a relationship.

It's more practical than hot. Instead of having to look for wife there is girl I watched grow up and helped raise who will be my wife. Is very nice.
>how old is she
She's 10 now. Absolutely beautiful girl.
And no, I will not post pictures of my fiance on Sup Forums, thank you.

So pic related?

I'd gladly accept an arranged marriage with a qt mothgirl

Only through monster girls can we defeat the staceys and restore western civilization.

It's very practical. Right now it's up to pure coincidence , while in an arranged marraige you will most likely merge together 2 compatible families from the get go.

Not completely. I wasn't a father figure to her, more of an older brother. But yes in the sense that we're very close because we've always been together. That's one of the advantages of arranged marriage, the couple growing up together.

I would be fine with it as long as women are second class citizens who can't fuck my life up too much. And obesity would have to be illegal or at least make you a third class citizen who can't have children and licks toilets clean

fuck usagi drop

Why do japanese always decipic finns as mature as fuck?

Yes, arranged marriage was eugenics before eugenics was even a thing, because families choose good stock, the individual is secondary.

What's your problem with it? I haven't gotten to the time skip in my reading it but I like it so far, except for the encouragement of working mothers but that's modern Japan for you.

While I scrolled down Sup Forums, I, at first, ignored this thread after a quick glance. Then I saw the pic.

"Hey, I've read this hentai"

Go back to your country ending in -stan, pedo shit

>Chose good stock
They chose on the circumstance of wealth, genetic health had no role.

No, it's Muslim shit that takes away even more rights than we've already had appropriated from us. May as well say mandatory concentration camps for every adult is fine as well. Enjoy getting married off to a 2/10 because your parents want more kike cash

Maybe in the aristocracy, for example, it was common for rural people to ask if there were any birth defects in the family before making arrangements.

i honestly wish they just depict finns as spurdo from now on
would be way better