What is it that makes black people commit so many crimes? Is it a purely cultural thing, or is it genetic?

What is it that makes black people commit so many crimes? Is it a purely cultural thing, or is it genetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jim_Crow_law_examples_by_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The warrior gene, google it

Ummmm maybe 200+ years of slavery, another 70+ years of Jim Crow laws and then the last 50+ years living in poverty and oppression because of white people?

Culture comes from race/genetics.

Frontal lobe can barely stop reptile brain impulses meaning they never think before they act.

It's both genetic and their nigger culture.

Both, although culture and genetics aren't easily separated. Their criminality is largely explained by a low IQ combined with a high amount of testosterone. Testosterone leads people to take risks and male decisions and stupidity causes those risks and decisions to often be destructive.

so we've got 320 year old niggas going on a rampage?

Basically this.

Some of them are escaping the circle of violence and degeneracy but goddamn after all they've been through dumb fuck white people expect it to happen with the snap of a finger because "it makes me mad".

4/10 b8 missed out 'sweetie'

Always someone else's fault, isn't it?

plenty of white people have the warrior gene and dont act like niggers though

Poverty passes down through family, same as wealth does.

You're implying my post was for baiting.

kek.

>expects the son of a slave to end his life a wealthy business man because he's not a slave anymore despite having no money, no job, no house, no friends, and not being able to get any of those things because society hates him.

Nigga you're not even what you could potentially be and you're probably a white middle class faggot.

Blacks produce more testosterone than white people plus they dont work and have nothing to do so they commit crimes

it's typical of a nigger to not take responsibility for it's own actions

Explain the high crime rates in Jamaica you retarded nigger.
>hurr whitey
Whitey gave Jamaica away to niggers a long time ago.

always? nope. Not sure how I implied it was "always" someone elses' fault. I just meant in relation to African Americans slavery is a gigantic cause as to why they are still hindered by society.

You sound like an Aussie with that shitpost

explain africa den kek

Except it literally is white people who enacted these atrocities on blacks. Are you denying these facts?

"nah" - rosa parks

Based bahamabro gets it

Blacks in America are less criminal and savage than blacks in their native lands, so you're theory falls apart. If anything, slavery improved the blacks.

it's chicken or egg question
two things are related

>slavery is a gigantic cause as to why they are still hindered by society.
You could have moved back to Africa and not be oppressed but you nigger parasites would rather shoot yourselves daily than ever help eachother.

t. DeQuayvius White

Go back to r/T_D

>atrocities

Africans had a life span of 50 before whites gave them modern technology and medicine. Black people should give back everything whites gave them, internet, cars, houses not made of straw and mud, and flush toilets. Give it all back you whiny niggers.

Yes they do. Plenty of white people act exactly how black people act

The liberals making it so everyone has to go to college for no comple shit degree shit to make money causes black people to be completely dependent on public funds and they hate them selves

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Blacks in America are still and always have been treated like criminals from the day they are born.
They have no wealth, no education and no expectations because the white middle class is taking that all away from them.

This. The formerly colonized parts of black Africa are the only places that aren't complete shitholes, and they're falling apart now too because a shithole is the natural habitat of the black race.

>You could have moved back to Africa

yup, because moving from the place where you're born, the place you know, the place you live and are familiar with (basically you're home) to another unknown stranger country/territory is always easy right. You're stupid.

Low IQ is related to crime.

Blacks have lowe average IQ.

Profit

>expects the son of a slave
You mean great great great grandson
I understand what you're going for, but black people need to take personal responsibility

>implying there is a difference between genetics and culture

One reveals the other

You mean a lifespan of 16 because that was how long the average nigger had until he was killed by another nigger in tribal Africa.
>HUURRR IM A DUMB NIGGER!!!!!

Human tribes have no home you fucking imbecile, humans are nomadic animals we move around the place thus changing residence is a casual thing for humans.
>implying you niggers give a shit about african culture
The first thing your Liberian cousins did was enslave their own Liberian distant cousins.

You niggers are full of shit.
>hurr we lost our culture
Well fucking make a new one you dumb niggers.

Because they are niggers

The Hispanics don't seem to have a problem with doing this. If oppression were really so bad the blacks would illegally immigrate across the northern or southern border to escape it.

Jordan Peterson says it's because of relative inequality. The statistical correlation between crime and relative inequality is massive, so massive that it practically explains everything without having to resort to bullshit things like race, poverty, etc...

It's important to note that it is RELATIVE inequality. This means that poverty in itself doesn't cause crime, as long as everyone is equally poor.

They lack higher brain function.

And some of them are. You're not giving them proper credit.

You need to understand that the African American race is fighting to better themselves. The ones that make it to own their own houses and get careers and move out of the hood should at least get you so stop saying nigger but you don't. You still treat all African Americans as pants sagging shitbags. You're most likely racist but pretty sure you deny that.

How do niggers act?

Explain plz.

This

Remember, Ruby fucking Bridges is not only still alive, she's only 62 years old. Less than 2 generations ago it was not only entirely legal but a social obligation in a ton of places to segregate and separate blacks from opportunities afford to whites at the time. Decent schooling, decent homes, decent land to own, decent jobs to have.

Except for the fact that rich blacks are more likely to go to prison than poor whites. (And, of course, poor blacks commit way more crime than poor Asians).

That wouldn't take into account how being black genetically causes blacks to be criminal. Chicken or egg, etc.

The record companies and Hollywood want blacks to be angry at whites and society for fun and profit.

>hurr we couldnt make a new culture

Google image Bahamas culture
Jamaica culture
Trinidad culture

American niggers are just pieces of human shit.

>or is it genetic?

If eye color is genetic. If hair color is genetic. If skin color is genetic. If penis size is genetic. If health is genetic. If diet is genetic. If intelligence is genetic. If lip size and shape are genetic. If ear size and shape is genetic. If aggression is genetic.

What the fuck do you think? Niggers give birth to niggers, humans are still animals after all and all living things follow the law of evolution. Evolution is the process by which very small changes, happen over a long period of time in genetics.

Precisely how many states do you personally think had de juris segregation?

>atrocities
white people have done the least amount of slavery of any race. actually i'm not sure about the east, but niggers and arabs did by far the most slavery. arabs would actually often castrate their african slaves. more than half would die in the process. and african's were constantly enslaving other africans. pretty much any time one tribe lost to another, the losing group of nogs would become slaves, and they were treated very harsh. there are more slaves today in africa than there were at any point in american history. and most of the slave ships that delivered africans to the americas were owned by jews, not whites. slaves in america actually had it pretty easy all things considered. they were fed and housed and had excellent job security (something they wouldnt have been able to do on their own) and all they had to do was work and be civilized. who was the first race to outlaw slavery?

where would niggers be without white people? look at all of the countries in africa, what have they done with the civilizations that white people gifted them during colonization? when haiti was inhabited by whites, it was very prosperous and rich. when the slaves revolted and killed all the white people, what became of the wealthy cities and fertile land? they are eating dirt. the cia even came along to build roads and schools and shit, and they're still eating dirt.

>The Hispanics don't seem to have a problem with doing this

Because Hispanics here didn't start with the same level of hatred towards them that the blacks did, and if they are here because they have the choice. If America truly hated Hispanics as much as they did the blacks when they were slaves the slaves would never have chosen to come here.

You don't choose to come to a place the hates the FUCK out of you. Hispanics are a nuisance at worst to most people but back in the day blacks were like fucking demons to the whites.

When the Irish were bombarding our shores with their useless shit we were busy stealing land from black farm owners in the south who were brought up on overblown or bogus charges, stopping them from voting via asinine requirement tests not given to white folk, and then handing white immigrants land and money to start farms and businesses out in the booming west. Blacks act like shit because they've virtually never not been treated like shit in America's history.

they literally on average have higher testosterone levels, lower IQs and higher occurrences of "the warrior gene" that predisposes you to violent behavoir

It's seen as "acting white" to be lawful, so they commit crimes "to be real." That is the attitude that pervades "black culture."

It's actually to keep them away from humans.

There are institutional racial preferences to discriminate in favor of nonwhites in hiring and education, not to mention scholarships that are only available to nonwhites. Racial profiling (which is common sense) is illegal. Cops are given "cultural sensitivity training" and publicly humiliated if they shoot a nig in self defense. Children are taught that all races are equal despite this being objectively not true. Society favors nonwhites. I don't say this to complain and play the victim, but just to counter your narrative of current black oppression. As a white person, I have to take some responsibility for changing this to better benefit my people.

Violent genes, low IQ, lazy

Have you never heard of Jim Crow laws you dipshit?

Jamal's father will bust him out of prison the moment that he get's back from the store.

ITT white fragility

Every time a white boy says whites aren't fragile I show them Sup Forums.

Low intelligence and high testosterone.

Low Intelligence->lack of vision and planning
Lack of vision and planning->
impatient and wanting things now
Impatience->Getting things quicker wothiout a hassle
Getting things quick and easy-> Crime
TaaDaa

They are low IQ, high testosterone. The perfect criminal.

So I guess white psychopaths have the warrior gene then?

Warrior gene is bullshit, the problem with niggers is THEIR FUCKING FRONTAL LOBES NOT NO WARRIOR GENE.

I can't tell if you're joking.

Gotta be satire.

Sup Forums, what's an example of a people which came back from slavery and became really successful?

>you don't choose to go somewhere that hates you
Exactly my point. If they were so hated and would have better opportunities elsewhere they would leave by any means necessary. I am sure that of things were as bad as you claim Canada would be a veritable paradise and we would see a mass exodus across the northern border equivalent to what we see across the southern. Or are you Implying that blacks are too stupid to realize they are not wanted?

>i'm mad that people who have no opportunities to better their lot in life for them and theirs take short-sighted foolish actions

Poor whites do just as much stupid dumb shit as blacks, they're just spread out all over the nation being rural instead of concentrated in the south and in economically downturned metropolitan areas.

Jews

When you have the mental ability of a gorilla how can you expect them to fit into a civilizied society? Their brain lacks the part that gives the ability to use logic and reason. They act on instinct and impulse only. They see something they want so they take it. If they don't have the money for it they will steal it. The part of the brain that says stealing is illegal and I will go to jail doesn't enter the nigger brain because that part is unevolved. It's really simply...niggers are apes!

Yes, and precisely how many states had Jim Crow laws, and precisely how many states did not?

Dey gon git dat paper, nigga.

Jews
Indians
Slavs
Various Chinese ethnic groups
A shitton of middle eastern people

Jews are not white.

Because poor people of little means have the ability to not only afford to relocate large distances with the proper needed safety nets like money to find a job or setting up housing ahead of time, but also have the ability to get set up for citizenship in another fucking country. Great thinking, champ.

White people.

>Poor whites do just as much stupid dumb shit as blacks,
Nice meme but explain why poor white areas are not as dangerous as black ones.

Even better explain why most white criminals ARE MIDDLE CLASS SOCIOPATHS.

Shuck and jive nigger. Blacks are treated like niggers because most of them act like niggers. If they were capable of being human it would have happened long ago

Correct answer!

So I suppose by your logic North Koreans think they have a better life living a starving malnourished and oppressed life because they don't choose to flee North Korea?.

There are Semites in my foundation.

OK? They're still not white.

He said people, not specifically white people.

Well we can't treat the whole race a certain way based on the actions of a few. And since the large majority act like niggers that's how they get treated

>lemme just request information I could easily find on my own with a single wikipedia search but I won't because I'm not debating in good faith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jim_Crow_law_examples_by_state

examples from more than half the states in the union

Niggers are poor due to their bad frontal lobes, they dont plan for the future thus blow all the money they make in one go, then wonder in the morning how they are starving to death. Yes niggers are that fucking stupid.

Call the exterminator!

*sigh* I was making the point that white people long ago rose up and did better.

Where am ? Is this the CBS news comment section?

>*sigh*

You have to go back.

It is a lack of fathers. They don't respect authority because they don't have any in their homes.

North Korea kills people who try to leave. Nice false equivalence though

they were less violent and degenerate before the 60s. i wonder what happened.

Poor white areas are not as dangerous because they are more spread out. They're rural, they're spread out, they're poor as shit but generally still have at least a house and a yard, and it's not nearly as easy to perform a stickup or robbery.

Poor rural white areas are rife with other sorts of crime that are naturally less news-catching and dangerous sounding. Yeah, making meth and heroin isn't safe, but it's hardly as 'dangerous' sounding as a drive by or a bodega stick up gone wrong.

I like these Basketball American imbeciles reciting Jim Crow stuff yet they cannot explain why the following have high crime rates despite barely any whitey presence:

Haiti
Jamaica
Trinidad
Barbados
Belize

Dipshit whites do the same thing.

t. rural pennsylvania born and bred

So illegals from the south have a massive wealth that allowed them to sneak into the US? You don't need much to walk and/or drive across the border and Canada is much less secure.

>based on the actions of a few

>And since the large majority act like niggers that's how they get treated

I suppose this is precisely why we don't share the same attitude.

In my experience I have run in to many blacks that aren't shit bags. I wouldn't say "most" act fucked up. I can see how the media may spin it that way, or if you go to metro areas you see that and many times if you pay attention to teenagers you may think that but honestly when I take the time to analyze and quickly assess how many are fucked up to how many are "ok" I see them as probably equal.

The shitbags are just more noticable and get more attention and I think that's why they very easily swing people's opinions to thinking they're all like that.

>Tfw my posts with actual arguments get ignored for "lizard brain" and "warrior gene" broscience
I really have no idea if that's true or not, but you should probably remove the jargon if it is, cause you sound like dumbasses

Its just who they're. There's a reason they've never been able to make a functional society. Even in America with all the help they get their part of town is a crime ridden filthy shit hole