If we selectively bred humans like dogs could we create specialized breeds of man?

If we selectively bred humans like dogs could we create specialized breeds of man?

We already have specialized breeds of man, look at the society around you.

Could we? Sure, but we won't because muh diversity.

The only difference between man would be black Labradors compared to brown Labradors. Humans don't breed fast enough to create specialized dogs 50 generations ago almost every human had an ancestor from North Africa.

>what are human subraces

you mean eugenics?

it would work, but left wingers are against it, so we're stuck with being mediocre and stunt our evolution until our own IQ is so low we die

Holy fuck you are retarded

Eugenics is basically an extension of natural selection within a functional society.
The only problem I see with controlled breeding is it's the ultimate cuckpill, you are literally submitting your ability to fuck and have kids to the rules of the state.

I think it was more than 50 generations

you're describing the NBA

>pic related

I want 2 or 3 of those dogs to protect my home

But there are already much bigger differences between men than colours? Running ability, eye sight, disease resistance, sunlight susceptibility etc.

I just don't buy into this religion of specialized races being superior and how races have to fit into a certain mold.

left wingers invented eugenics

American niggers are literally that

Why don't we just bred Humans with Polar Bears?

Yes. But due to our more complex genetics and longer lifespan it is more difficult and takes longer.

>The Germans tried doing it in the 30s and 40s.
>The Allies said nah m8, none of that.

In theory it has many benefits but., you know, morals and shit. Cant be done.

Yes, and I've actually gathered a considerable amount of people from my ethnic group (Armenians) who have willingly decided to engage in a eugenics-like experiment to increase the IQ of our group.

Once we've successfully produced a subgroup of Armenians with unusually high IQs, we plan on colonising parts of northern Canada and establishing an Armenian state in the New World.

Let me know if you guys want to know more.

that's why the left invented eugenics

Of course, that's how natural selection works, the organisms with certain traits breed while those who miss them die. Repeat over time and you have a new specie/race/breed whatever. Selective breeding is basically artificial evolution guided by Man. Of course nobody talks about it because we live in an age where niggers are considered human.

No because it would take too long. Dogs reach maturity in like a year so you can breed through like 50 generations in a human life. But humans take like ~13 years to mature

That nigger doesnt know that Australian Aboriginals are from denisovans, not neanderthals.

You know why?

He's too concerned with getting his sister and mom pregnant. Becuase that's what's involved in dog breeding programme,

You're still retarded. Biological principles do not vanish just because you think that we are special. We could pick one or two traits, say, IQ and height, and start breeding people specifically for those, and I guarantee you that you would get taller, smarter people. The downside is that you may not be selecting against other harmful traits, and the not sure side is that genetic drift would come into play and you would get some totally unpredicted shit.

Jesus Christ look at that fucking dog. It looks like it has no eyes. It looks like a bear. What kind of monster is this thing, I want eight of them. Where can I buy one of these things, I'll breed them and resell them.

Plant genetics are more complex than ours.

That is a fucking phenomenal idea, how many do you have? We should be funding programs like this.

Tibetan Mastiff, I hear they make top tier guard dogs.

That's how Yao Ming was created. China forced two big chinese to have a son together, it worked well. You could have any kind of people you want.

You can't breed people for high IQ's though since IQ is subjective and an unproven theory. You can make humans docile and able to memorize though but that will be mostly due to some 1984 style culture where you control the human and don't let it use its imagination or free thought. All you will end up creating is some humans who were raised to have no empathy, good at memorizing things.

Those are Caucasian shepherds. They're fucking monsters and are illegal to own in most places.

my uncle had one and the doggo was pretty chill

Of course.

We may have done this with slaves in the past.

But you certainly could do. We've naturally evolved into different ethnicities due to environmental isolation.

Every serious biologist knows this, but if they say this they would get censored.

>No because race is a social construct.
But seriously it's kind of already been done. Culture is a selector.

Don't fall for the IQ meme, lad.

pic says tibetan mastiff

>humans who were raised to have no empathy, good at memorizing things.
or chinese people, as we know them

I wish, the Nazis should have invested more into it but it takes time..

IQ is at least 50% genetic. You can breed people for higher IQ. It is a proxy for intelligence, and it is a good predictor of how well somebody will rise to the top of society. You're a fool if you think there is nothing to it. I'm not saying that breeding for high IQ would be good, I'm just saying that it could be done, just as breeding for low IQ could be.

Again, biological principles don't disappear just because you think we're special.

Races also exist in other species.

>breed of humans superior to the rest

It's called natural selection friendo and it already happened

cane corso is the best guard dog

>You can make humans docile and able to memorize though but that will be mostly due to some 1984 style culture where you control the human and don't let it use its imagination or free thought.
Could we create a caste based society where we breed these thoughtless drones for labor while the higher casts enjoy the liberation of NEETdom?

Look at how prisons are breeding big black pitbulls.

I should add that if you ever could selectively breed a group of humans, you could easily breed people with high IQ, or strength.

However everything has a cost, as we've seen with natural variations of humans. Black people are athletically gifted, but have significantly lower IQ. Similarly East Asians have higher average IQ but struggle to develop muscle.

Yes. Breed the best with the best. It's actually the best solution for prolonged survival.

Thats just a theor, and its bullshit. Multilocal humanoids are much more realistic.

Technically yes, but at a minimum of 12 years between generations it's really not worth the trouble.

We did and we call them niggers. Look up eugenics and slavery.

Dogs and wolves are the same species and capable of breeding.

Subspecies is a much better word to describe the difference in human races.

The out of Africa theory is no longer accepted science, the going idea is that all the human races evolved at the same time

Alano Español is similar, but only smaller.

This... slaves were selectively bred with each other when they had desirable physical traits for being productive workers.

I think that depends on how big is your genetic pool.

Eugenics is already happening, women chose mates based on assertiveness.

Change women choosing douchey alpha males with high IQ fitness and maybe emotion stability to avoid smart lunatics, and you get a superior race eventually.

Not to mention that a lot of the ones who weren't physically robust died on the slave ships.

It was kind of done with slaves in America.

Notice how today's black Americans are really tall? Yet at the same time, the average height for black African men is about 5'4".

The slaveholders bred superslaves to be better workers.

The Americans were well ahead of the Germans in Eugenics. Hitler borrowed heavily from their research. Look up the truth of Ellis Island.

I'm willing to offer my seed for this experiment

They are not the same species, but the same genus (Canis familiaris vs Canis lupus). The ability to mate a produce viable offspring is not the only test for speciation.

That's not eugenics, that's natural selection. Do you know what the Ferrari is for the rich guy who can afford to drive it around town? The exact same fucking thing as the plumage on a fucking peacock. A peacock has to gather a lot of resources to be able to have nice plumage. So does the rich guy with the Ferrari. Both are a statement of "Hey, I can gather resources, so if I bang you and have kids with you, I can make sure they are provided for." Women generally go for the plumage, because that's what feeds children.

No, idea has been the same from day one. The ape people actual humans evolved from came from ehtipoia. Modern day humans however, began somewhere in the Mesopotamia region

>Dogs and wolves are the same species and capable of breeding.

Wolf-dog hybrids can't reproduce, hence wolf and dog are of different species.

It's like horses and donkeys being able to make a mule, but the mule is not fertile.

Largest and heaviest breed coming through - trained to pull me from horseback and hunt and kill wolves on their own.

Caucasian shepherd dog. Its russian. No such thing as tibetian mastiff. Looks nowt like a fucking mastiff

*men

Also

Practical breed that is actually deadly > big mean scawy looking dogs

Duh, genetics determines what appears in a species

Yeah dude we have like forty different breeds of Cuck Sapien. Get with the times.

That's not even remotely true. Not only do Afro-Americans have a huge amount of white admixture, the west african/yoruba most of them are descendant from tend to be fairly tall anyway. Stop fueling these giga-nigga myths when mixed American blacks tend to be fat, diabetic and sickly.

Exactly, it's not some Jewish conspiracy to fuck with white women that modern sports have a high proportion of blacks.

American niggers are as a whole dumb and athletic because the white man bred him to be that way.

I really don't know why this isn't talked about more here.

Mouse!

Would be good
Would have strong Portuguese master race!
Make whine and potatoes all day for fellow world population!
White only too.
Portugal infested with blacks right now, we need purge!
Of course having American master race would be good too but it is too fat to walk, only roll.
Perfect master race would probably be Swedish tall and blonde man.

>Isn't a Jewish conspiracy
>It's the Democrats

What did he mean by this?

Yes, and not even subraces, but sub-subraces.

This is now a "What doggo do you look like" thread

Be honest and have some self-awareness.

Come on now. You know manlets will never learn.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.
I bet you're religious too.

Compare Olympic weightlifters to Olympic sprinters and marathon runners. It's not that hard.
Pic related, Akkaev Khadzhimurat

Holy shit the graphics in the new Monster Hunter are really fucking good!

>Posting on Sup Forums
>Being ignorant of Eugenics
This is because Sup Forums is down, isn't it?

You know that looks gross right? Like a human body entirely composed of tumors. No veins in those arms. He looks like he is about to explode. Shits gross.

>we all da same muh nigguh, we all bleed red, yahurd

Your wrong, our Government has engaged in a covert eugenics program. It operated openly until the 1980s, It's a selective breeding program influenced by pop culture and media. They are trying to influence the breeding of docile low test easy controllable men. If you did not know, your testosterone is less than your father and his is less than his father. So forth and so on. So you great grandfather is more of a man than you. I mean that on a biological level. Also the reason there so many homosexuals. Do the research.

I think you just described our world there user.

>west african/yoruba most of them are descendant from tend to be fairly tall

Those niggers are tiny as fuck, man. I see them all the time. There are tons of Nigerians here, and the tallest one I've ever met has been 5'6".

We haven't?

See my post right on top of yours

Dogs are a subspecies of Wolf (Canis Lupus Familiaris). They were bred from Wolves. A different species would be a Grey Wolf and a Golden Jackal

Yeah we shoud definitely do that to create a breed of girls with giant cow tits specialized in milk

I don't really like the animal but I do find them funny.

Salen 50mil acá

I dont understand why people dont believe the out of Africa theory, it is a fact we came from monkeys which lived there and later evolved into man. Although there could have been monkies settling other continent when Earth was just one mass of land.

We did, but it wasn't a good idea. The West basically bred jews to be merchants and bankers. As a result they've become a race who understand finance but not people. Humans are at their best when we breed for general problem solving capacities rather than for specific traits.

The reason test levels are dropping is because petroleum derived goods and plastics leaching into our food and water are estrogenic and our body falsely recognizes these plastics and goods as estrogen.

>If we selectively bred humans like dogs
yes, we call them 'Pro-football players', or 'niggers'.

Not to mention that physical activity can affect testosterone levels, and my grandfather grew up on a farm working his ass off and many kids today are just fucking soft.

>jelly

>almost every human had an ancestor from North Africa.
total jewish fantasy.

Jimmy did nothing wrong

That already happened.

They prefer to be called Basketball Americans.