What must a man do in order to be considered worthy of a wife and children?

What must a man do in order to be considered worthy of a wife and children?

Satisfy the impossible to reach, completely arbitrary standards of the objectively subhuman sociopaths we call 'women'

he must be a beta provider and hope she doesn't cucks him with tyrone

Nothing. Just find a woman and cum inside her. Pretty easy desu

Be an autistic neet with a MAGA hat and cheeto dust on his underwear

>leaf

have a penis

Either rich, good looking and charismatic.
If you got two of those your chances are pretty good.

Be non-white

Kill another man in hand to hand combat. The way mother Gaia intended.

succeed you weakling

Depends on what type of woman you want

Get that boot nice and shiny. Trump wants you to look good in an open casket.

By being an autistic and obese Sup Forumsack who has no friends or any idea of basic hygiene

>tfw good looking and charismatic

They want your money.

You have to go outside and interact with other humans instead of posting pepe and being a general racist faggot

most beta thing i've ever read

t. hole

Get fucked.

impress and care for a woman
literally just one female of its own species
welcome to 200M years ago, dumbass

damn..

He must be able to sustain himself
He must be able to respect himself
He must be able to protect his wife and children

Money, height, strenght, good looks and a good family

Jesus Christ these threads are pathetic. People have achieved this all throughout human history, you can too.

Don't spend your entire day in a taiwanese wood carving board and do something to improve your life.

If you exceed, the rest will come alone. Not only a wife, but a lot of people interested in you will gather around. If yon don't, you didn't deserve it in the first place.

Is it fair? Not really. Nature is not fair.

>educate himself to get a job
>do a job

Half of them achieved it.

The majority of men in history never married or built families

It's funny, since after that 1 minute orgasm you are stuck with a loud mouth that will drain your life to the point of headache. Choose wise.

Not being like me

Who is this?

Are those real?

Are you too white for sex?

Too italian and apathetic

How would not being a racist help me get a wife?

Or.... get a racist wife

Your female problems disappear once you have salaried, professional employment

Problem is, even these corporate jobs which used to be very common are getting increasingly harder to obtain

You have to be willing to sacrifice your ego and desires so that you can be a moral person.

You have to be willing to work hard even when the fruits of your labors are quickly spent on your family.

You have to be strong enough to work on your relationship. Love takes work regardless of who you and your partner are.

Also, being worth enough on your own that advice and opinions on Sup Forums will not sway or stifle you is also pretty important.

>worthy

You won't make it with that attitude. Even if you're some fat disgusting neck beard neet, don't ever lower yourself to a submissive position for these harpies otherwise they will eat you alive.

I actually have a Job and still have the same problems with women.
Earning money is just rewarding my conduct

> You have to be willing to sacrifice your humanity and self of self so you can be a bitch

> You have to be a wageslave for a bunch of ungrateful pieces of shit (wife and kids both)

> You have to not expect that just because you're killing yourself for them, they'll give a shit about you

>Also don't listen to people who will tell you otherwise

Translated from cuck.

You basically just listed a bunch of qualities that other MEN admire.

That won't get you pussy. Women only care about status, money, and security. They don't give a shit about virtue.

Get married and have kids.

To anyone that isn't retarded, that should be pretty obvious.

Love her and their children. Don't cheat.

Be independent. And yes its designed in such a way it can be hard to obtain that.

What's your job

Doesn't matter, he'll get fucked over either way.

/thread

Talk to women.

Can you imagine sex dolls look like that now?
And humans can be born with artificial wombs.

What are we doing?

>their

Saving ourselves from the scourge of women on society

>japanese
>loud

Leave the house and make eye contact.

I mean, holy shit. Why is this rocket science? It's not, you faggots just don't want to take an hour out of your day to stop furiously masturbating.

do the shit that is described in the picrute

Have an income, be in decent shape, and don't be socially retarded.

Not exactly a high bar, but way higher than the average incel leftist who makes these threads.

Make them smile

You mean money right? Let's say that is pretty good for a mid 20's guy

1º get good woman, a woman that knows how to peel potatoes well and that knows how to make perfect whine

2º buy her good olive oil and codfish

3º good job, now you have perfect woman forever

Don't care what this shitty thread is about, the real question is who is this semen demon ?

>Union Jack shooting stars meme

*BRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

OK but is your job a salaried professional job

If that were in any way true, blacks wouldn't be the most successful breeders in the world atm.

Women want to be treated like dumb sluts and used by big cocks until they feel insecure in the 'relationship' and 'accidentally' become pregnant only to be tossed aside all the same later on for being a cold manipulative bitch.

Then they want to bitch to everyone about how Jamal is a deadbead dad and they need dem gibs.

So mad shoop skills will get me a waifu?

Yup, I'm just an idiot

>inb4 there's your problem, stop doing that

it is called "face app"
The pumpkin fucker used an application on phone

Yeah here in America you can be ugly and still find a woman so long as you've got a guaranteed income of about 50k a year

I love gooks. The few times I've seen a nigger with a Gook pisses me off. It's like gooks are white property.
I banged a Cambodian back in the day and she was the best, all around, by far. I left her and married a beautiful white woman and had 4 white baby boys. Glad I did but I still have memories of my little VC!
She will always be 18 in my mind. You VC! Me no VC! Shit was a blast.