Thoughts on Sam Harris?

Thoughts on Sam Harris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8T1pKC8NU
youtube.com/watch?v=dOOQ1ZCeMY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he's great. New atheism is something that I can actually respect, these kind of guys are the actual skeptics and not just fedora tipping neckbeards who join atheism just to appear smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki8T1pKC8NU

>new atheism
>sophistry

Fake, also gay, and saged.

Irrelevant. We got Jordan B. Peterson now

He unstable

Think for yourself

"muh no free will"
"muh no God"
That's basically all he is about and he's so overrated when it comes to his intellect. Jordan Peterson is 10x more intelligent than him.

Neocon jew rat who has only ever made things worse and openly serves his Israeli masters by undermining western civilization and encouraging the arming of "moderate rebels."

Also an intellectually dishonest retard who quotes Epicurus while also championing Determinism.

Naked, unabridged sophist. Basically belongs in the garbage with other pseudointellectuals.

This.
Sam Harris is entry level.
Jordan B.Peterson is to go a level beyond Sam Harris.
I just you could call him a Super Sam Harris 2

Dear Agency Responsible For Making These Threads Every Day,
Fuck Sam Harris. He's intellectually dishonest (Israel/Judaism) and never funny. Give us another Christopher Hitchens or gtfo.

He's becoming more disillusioned with the left by the day. By 2020 he'll be on our team.

Wrong about everything but I really want to suck his dick. Maybe I can suck his bad ideas out through the dick

That would be hilarious if he reverts to christianity. He probably will if he continues talks with jordan peterson.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOOQ1ZCeMY4

Look at him, pure Kike!
Also, he is atheist and hates christianity, so...
GAS HIM NOW!

a jew in every way

He was fine till a few months before Trump won the election.

After Trump won he got even crazier. And I'm not saying his criticisms are all wrong or anything but he went full liberal conspiratard real quick.

Like he was absolutely certain that Trump was/is a mindless Putin puppet and was seriously trying to figure out how to get Trump impeached

This.

Chris Hitchens lite. Saw him live. He had all the charisma of a fax machine

"His father came from a Quaker background ". So he's even more lost.

You may notice he bares a striking resemblance to another Christian-kike half breed. Pic related.

Boring, self-important fart sniffer. His fans are even worse.

faggot.

Interesting guy.
You can't actually agree with him on anything though, because he is just like the stoner who points out obvious true things that others have missed because they are on automatic.

All theory and theory will not achieve anything, especially when Uni's are filled with commie drones who will violently snap at anything.

>stoner
wasn't he some sort of hardcore hippie that did tons of drugs and stayed in India till his 30's?