My Boyfriend is a Fascist

I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with someone who doesn't believe we're all the same. How do I put up with this or are we doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop acting like you are equal to him- you are not. Listen to him he is more wise than you are.

>pic
Was same with my gf.

Just be alpha enough and give her a good dicking and everything is fine.

She has already started to move more right. Was a commie when I met her and now she's a right leaning social democrat that's a bit critical of immigration.

>we're all exactly the same

It's not just that he's racist but he openly hates Jewish people and keeps telling me they're basically the cause of all the worlds problems... Some days he just completely ignores me and reads the bible all saying things like "I can't believe this is the stage we're at" it's really scary stuff...
He's also homophobic. He called my friend's gay friend a sodomite and was extremely rude to him and now my friends think I'M homophobic because of it!!! I just don't know what to do

he deserves better than you and i hope he realizes this

I'm actually a commie. I just don't like the liberals and the populist right is much better these days. I convinced my gf that I'm correct on this even though she hates conservatives and their rhetoric (I personally don't give a shit). Actually she keeps changing her mind and spontaneously gets mad at me over this and I have to convince her again and again. This is probably going to go bad.
>tfw not alpha enough to fuck the liberal indoctrination out of gf

Tell him to tone down the Jew stuff unless he's in the right company. A wife pretty much doesn't need to be burdened with this stuff, we have different jobs. Do you think he's objectively wrong though?

For anyone who hasn't heard of Ashkenazi Jews and the like, check this out. It's a huge part that helps to explain WW2. Bolshevism / Communism killed millions of people pre-WW2 and was a huge reason why Hitler was popular.

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

It is important to realize Jews are a race of multiple ethnic groups and religion. You can be an atheist Jew like in the case of the bolshevik / communistic early class as Putin says here.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Not only were the communists anti-religion, which was quite detrimental to the then influential orthodox christian churches across Eastern Europe and Russia, they were also a different race and driven by twice the hatred to commit horrific acts. The Ukrainians suffered a famine known as the "holodomor"youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc at the hands of these Jewish commissars leading their soldiers to even more cruelty.

You can love someone w/o agreeing with their political views. Ending a relationship over that is retarded. Disagree, but after that, just live together, and enjoy life. There is more to life than politics.
wait...
>british
kys

Fuck off bitch. You're BF can do better and you're scared he will realize it.

Fuck you leftists

I would date and treat you Right love , I was a nuckledhead BNP thug in my youth , I grew out of the jews behind the violence running BNP tbqh . Ditch him or make him get educated .

You fucking idiot, i thought diversity is strength? Then whats the problem with people being different? I thought thats the whole point and source of the strength? Also shouldnt your relationship due to the diverse mindset be stronger? God dammit at least try to build a continustive narrative with your propaganda instead of just spitting out some random slogans

>reads the bible
>openly names the Jew
>calls fags sodomites to their face
Not all heroes wear capes

stop being a shitty girlfriend, he is 100% right

Well, he's right. Wake up Sleeping Beauty.

this also, *wiser

My bf unleashes his powerlevels sometimes. I try to tell him, don't be racist, or homophobic any more than the group that you're ragging on is critical toward themselves at their most genuine level. But he gets angry. Abrahamic faith deserves all of the vitriol your mind can tolerate but ...

>sodomite

That is fucking gay.

>Just be alpha enough and give her a good dicking and everything is fine.

The Swede has a point. Be the boss, make good points, and don't be autistic about it. They'll come around to your point in no time.

Women are easily manipulated, you just have to work to undue what society and MSM did to them.

Your boyfriend sounds like an al(t)right guy to me.

If you believe everyone is the same then you are just willfully ignorant.

I'm the girlfriend. He has a big dick and is good at sex & good looking but I also love how funny he is. I just can't quite get over his political views

Is this a new kind of pol metafantasy?

Listen to him and at least think about what he says, he is your boyfriend, afterall

Have you tried to actually listen to his viewpoints? Instead of reflexively acting offended?

>Jews are the cause of the world's problems
apparently, even Jews believe this, and there's some evidence he's right
>called gay friend a sodomite
well, that is the technical name for what they do...

Roleplaying as your imagined lefty gf describing yourself as having a big dick and being good looking and funny.

this. Let him make his case. If he presents evidence, look at with an open mind. Don't let the buzzwords about what's bad get to you, look at the facts.

if, at the end, you can't see where he's coming from at the least...then just focus on sex, ignore politics, enjoy life. Or walk away knowing you let politics ruin a relationship with someone you love.

But the bible is the story of the Jewish people. How can you read the bible and also hate jews?

I want to grab a beer with your BF.

>Jew detected
Why lie about your Talmud? We all know about it you kike

Uhhhhhhhhhh. Read the New Testament. You'll see.

>nobody can ever be these things because I'm fat ugly with a micro pennis
Your auntie is cleaning my toilet for 50p as we speak

girl, it's time to wake up. your bf is trying to tell you the truth about what's going on in the world. i know it may not seem like it bc everything he's telling you is contrary to what you learned in uni, from your friends, your senpai, what you've heard on TV... but eventually you will see he's right if you start reading some more alternative news media and/or books.

-one woman to another

No you're not, you're on 4chin afterall

>whiteknighting for a guy pretending to be his own leftist girlfriend

We're not all the same.
We are products of our environment and years of evolution.
People from Africa and the me are completely incompatible with western culture.
You can cherry pick a few people, but deep down you know it's true.

7/10 LARP

Too many roasties on Sup Forums now, it's going to be like reddit in a year or two. Gotta find a new secret club.

Bash the fash out of him

big nigger pussy?

Lmao same here man. My gf used to be a hardcore SJW.
I rmemebr one time I was talking a bunch of shit about middle Eastern culture. I said their culture is shit and their beliefs are shit. She got all SJW on me and used the exact phrase "You can't say that YOUR white western values are better than other cultures. You're acting like a Nazi by saying other cultures are below yours." I responded by saying that a large portion of their population are backwards ass retards who believe that gays should be killed and women are property of men. She said I can't make a sweeping generalization about such a large group of diverse people. General SJW tactics, refusal to actually address what I'm saying and instead repeat "Well you're a white man so you can't say that!". I pulled out statistics and surveys about middle Easterns and what they believe, and Isaid "look, these people hate you and what you stand for, why are you defending them?" She got MAD. No sex that night. A couple weeks and we're talking about Trump, and she said "stupid Americans voting for him. Anyone who voted for Trump is a piece of shit. I fucking hate Americans." Clearly she forgot our past conversation. So I said "wait a minute, you can't just generalize an entire population. You can't say a whole portion of a country are shitty people because of their political beliefs. Half of all Americans voted for Trump. Are you saying half of all Americans are pieces of shit with backwards views?" And she said "Yes! Half of them are fucking shit heads and retards!"

I replied "Oh just like how last week I said Saudi Arabia is a shithole because of all the garbage beliefs they have, and you said I'm not allowed to make such a large generalization. I guess you're only okay with calling out an entire group of people when it's convenient for you."

She gave me the most infuriated look. We had the best sex that night because I had broken her that day. Ever since she's slowly been starting to come around.

>tfw your the fascist one

Modern Jews are khazars. The word "jew" didnt even exist before the 14th century. Europeans are the lost Tribes of Israel. They went to England and Scotland.

WE

more wiser?

Everyone should know the rules.

TITS OR GTFO. stop playing the woman card for attention. if you dont have anything good to say fuck off or get shitposting

Cool LARP

My girlfriend is a jew, but she is very awkwardly self hating

Like "oh no I was such a bad girl, I should be gassed in the ovens, haha, strong nazis hanging me from lampposts haha" girl I just want to eat dinner

damn is it ok if i fap to this?

Schedule a visit to your closest nigger gathering location. Get back to us after.

you don't have to agree on politics. this isn't a crucial part, we have instances of nazis who married jews, i think you'll be ok

Be my guest. I mean the actual conversation was more nuanced and I couldn't fit it all in the post but that's the basic of how the conversation went.

I find it hilarious that the radical left will crucify Trump supporters and right wingers for their anti immigration and anti identity politics, going so far as to call it oppression and Nazism, but willfully refuse to criticise any other groups, or the opposite, prop up things like Islam which is arguably the most oppressive, xenophobic belief system on the planet right now. Fucking hypocrites. And that's just one of the many problems with the radical lefts inconsistent beliefs.

Makes me sad to call myself left wing. Hate these anti-intellectual facist commies.

Stop being a commie.
Stop complaining to strangers about your bf.

saged

Be a proper and dutiful wife to him, and you will be happy in life. You've won the damned lottery, girl.

Oh wait I forgot, you'll just jump on the dick carousel instead, and be lonely and miserable by 35.

>doesn't believe we're all the same
You don't deny IQ do you? That wouldn't be very scientific of you. Some people just aren't capable of the things others are because of their intelligence setbacks. That's a scientific fact and if you "disagree" with IQ you disagree with the entirety of the field of psychology and everything along with it.

If you believe you're better than everyone then you're willfully arrogant

He is right YOU are wrong.

Just stfu for once and listen to him. He's right and you're wrong, he's smart and you're stupid. Stop acting like a bitch for no reason.

FPBP

Daily reminder that nobody can prove my claims wrong. That I am factually correct, that you can divide people up by IQ.

People with a low enough IQ (

> doesn't believe we're all the same

We aren't. Free people aren't equal. Equal people aren't free.

thats also true, but thats not what we believe.

>he openly hates Jewish people and keeps telling me they're basically the cause of all the worlds problems
Assuming this isn't bait, perhaps you should let him explain this because there's definitely some truth to this. Whether you wan't to blame jews as a group or the individuals responsible is another question.

Break up with him, you dont deserve him.

He sounds fucking fantastic! What are you bitching about femicunt? YOU make us all sound cucked and you don't even know what communism is. For fuck's sake, keep your mouth shut, learn how to cook a few meals and make sure you fuck him often... you're doomed if you don't marry him.

>undue
That's "undo", Jaymarcus

>She gave me the most infuriated look. We had the best sex that night because I had broken her that day.
Only because she's intellectual enough to recognize that you broke her argument. Wouldn't work out so well with a less intellectually honest girl, and the majority of them are so far away from intellectual honesty it would take years of some kind of boot camp + university combo education to fix them.

Get fucked commie

You either realize he is correct or hang yourself for the greater good

this

Keep this guy. In time you will find yourself taking the red pills if you are reasonable enough and are open to new ideas. He must also be alpha enough to guide your irrational feels when things get uncomfortable.

Damn this is making me miss my based ex bf so much. I would have gave that man my master race autist children.

>political arguments
>left leaning
>(((communist)))
>political "arguments"

Sure.

wiserer

I kind of want to befriend that guy. No homo.