I trolled a BLM sign

I'm tired of BLM getting to do whatever they want.

So I made a shitty poster and I'm going to start covering all of the signs spreading the word of our Lord and savior Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kcIcNu-ahXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're cringy.

go be fat somewhere else

kil l you'reself

>This triggers the amerifat

the wind will probably blow it away before anyone sees it.
come back when you learn how to do some real vandalism.

Was this is Massachusetts?

Jesus Christ take a jog

Don't listen to the jew shills running amok the last 3 weeks. Keep doing this it's great.

>a fat retard doing stupid things
Welcome to Sup Forums, you'll fit right in!

it stayed up actually.

I'm surprised too because it was barely held on with some shitty packing tape.

>Reddit niggers
Also
>last 3 weeks
Is that how long youve been here for? Stop posting and just lurk you fucking cancer

while you were trolling on Sup Forums I studied the blade.

No Oregon.

Lot's of libertards where I live.

>Oregon

God dammit why are the biggest losers always from my state.

I hate blm too but putting a 'praise kek' thing over it is just retarded.

You should print out some black crime or STD statistics and paste those, praise kek does nothing

youtu.be/kcIcNu-ahXQ

EPIC! I HOPE YOU CAN TROLL OVER 9000 SIGNS XD

alright smart ass any better ideas?

See

I like that.
but it wouldn't have been visible from the road.

I will implement your idea on other signs as I see fit though.

Are you in Portland?

Beaverton

But close enough to Portland.

>tfw you are rejected even by the cringy habitants of Sup Forums

you have no hope OP

FAT

yeah I'm a fatass.

I'm working on that though.

kek good job user!

It could be worse.
I could be Brazilian.

fuck off you fat cunt

Fat.

Fat lives can get fatter

It's not working bruh...

You are being rejected again.

Why didn't you followed the commandments to go to the gym, eat meat, learn to win girls and become a man?

There is still time, oh, gentle and soft soul

Just a little bit of banter, almost all of us are overweight in the USA

>I trolled a BLM sign
>trolled a sign
>le frog meme
kill yourself
I'm serious
end your life, I'm 90% sure no one will miss you

XD
I'm gonna post this on Gaia/the_Donald and get like 50 upvotezzzzzzzzzzzzz

>any better ideas

Good

OP is least doing Kek's work, which is more than can be said for the rest of you basement dwelling subhumanoids bashing him. I'd honestly like to see you do better.

_donald

YOU SALAD DODGIN'

I have a neuromuscular disease otherwise I would.

I know what I am and it's not like I'm going to spread my damaged genes.

You're literally worse than the BLM movement.

Use photos of human shit instead.

I prescribe 200MG DNP daily.

so much cringe
pic related, is you

No I wear socks with my sandals.
And I always carry a katana with me so I'm prepared.

Pretty great.

Don't let the reddit faggots and probably JIDF get to you.

>muh kekkkkk XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
go back to worshipping Inglip, redditor
Fuck your disease

Why to you leddit fags thing Sup Forums gives a fuck about anything. We talk about niggers jerk off and then go to work. You cents are everything we've made fun of for the past many years aND you come here and think you can just fit in. You all stand out like the faggots you are. If you find anyone that agrees with your or this retarded Kek meme it's just another ledditor jerking you off. Not a Sup Forumstard

I love you OP,

Don't be sorry for who you are, or even look down at yourself.

You did a nice job.

Keep it up with your head up high!

Kill yourself.

Please, for the sake of the white race, go on a diet.

Fuckk all of you, mongoloids, this man is a political activist, doing Sup Forums propaganda effort.

What are you imbeciles doing to help to spread this fighting subculture?

Fuck off, you bunch of cancerous faggots. Fat or not, he is actively doing his part on this symbology propaganda.

Holy shit, an actual white person for once.

Cancer

I would't bother spreading my genes anyways.

I'm a mutt with an incurable disease.
I'm serving my race and my culture in other ways though.

I'm already on a diet too, I actually don't eat a lot either I'm too fucking broke.

posting this stupid bullshit isn't doing anyone any good other than covering up the blm sign

what do people think when they see "praise kek" and pepe? Do they think "wow, Hitler was actually right and the zionists are the cancer of this world" No. They think its a stupid cartoon frog and move on with their lives.

You're gonna lose a lot of weight once you start running from niggers that catch you in the act.

And you are aids.

Off yourself. If you can't appreciate a foot soldier putting free labor for the cause, why should you or your fag opinion be appreciated?

Le big guy

god speed, user

You, and people like you are what's wrong with Sup Forums. That's a childrish prank, and it's easy as hell to do. It doesn't take any effort to slap on a sign during the night. You didn't even have the courage to do it in daylight.
>trolled
go back to the_donald my boy
>doing Sup Forums propaganda effort
Really? This might jive with some people here, but for people who are not onto this, it's an incredibly childrish and immature "prank". That's not how you get people to see from point of view.

Don't get so emotional, it's an objective fact. Something like 6 out of 10 amerifats are overweight.

>takes selfies
>Hides face

Why tho

Fucking kek.
idk if I can out run them niggers are fast

If Pepe and Kek are such irrelevant internet culture, why do they spend so much energy and money trying to counter it?

It's not irrelevant, and indeed, they are very afraid.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Sup Forums memes stay on Sup Forums, faggot.

carry something for self defense. Katanas are big and draw too much attention. I suggest some ninja throwing stars and Kunai

I felt like the frog mask added to the aesthetic.

idk maybe the next one I'll show my face.

Don't listen to any of these faggots great idea!

>And you are aids
>Flag
>Brazil
huehuEHuheueehueUEHUEHEUEHUEHUHUEHEUEHU

Yea i would recomend something like the a graph of normal distributions between whites and blacks.

Niggers wont understand, but it will probably upset all the white libshits

I guess 6 out of 10 means 35% :-DDDDDD

I'm not getting emotional here. I mean you should kill yourself, you disgusting fat fuck. Saying bullshit like "almost everyone is overweight :-DDD" is trying to rope everyone into the fat culture you and probably your whole disgusting family is part of.

This is what fat people do - they try to make excuses saying that everyone else is fat like them and/or it isn't as bad of a thing as it really is. Kill yourself. If you aren't a newfag (which I think by your response It think you're from T_D) You would know what "kill yourself" means.

Memes are childish and immature by definition.

Putting a PEPE on a BLM mural is not informative or inviting to people walking by, but it is a shout out to us and a fuck you to them at the same time.

Imagine if kids and guys, started doing this vandalism activism everywhere, soon, every mention on BLM, FEMINISM and LOXISM would be bombarded by the same repeating symbols, everywhere and all the time. Do you think this is a weak statement? The message would be the superior number of counter propaganda and the strength of it's reliance.

It's not only stupid childs play, it's political symbology warfare.

Not your personal blog. Not politics or news. Jannies and mods do your fucking job.

What's wrong with internet culture is that people are lazy.

I've seen this extend to Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums. I personally welcome these newfags with open arms We should teach them our ways.

Valid

The people who are saying this is retarded are faggots. You are making the right choice OP. You are sick enough of their shit to actually take action. no matter how small that action may be. While these faggots are sitting on their computer all day doing jack shit you are making a small contribution.

Good work, hopefully in the future it will blossom into bigger acts against these leftist rats

This has to be b8 right?

I mean it says right there in your screenshot that 68% are overweight.

Yea I realized it right after posting, the 35% figure was only for obesity. blame jewgle

but my point still stands beyond that

>implying Sup Forums is /news/

*Sup Forums memes are childish and immature by definition*

LE EPIC TROLLSIES XDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Tripfag get off my board REEEEEEEEEEE

Typical French retardation right here, pay attention class.

I didnt imply that in the slightest though. You don't seem to grasp implications.

You are right sensei.

I'll be sure to practice my Shurikenjutsu

nice but go loose some weight.

>getting emotional because you conflated "obese" with "overweight"
>statistics YOU posted yourself prove my post (the one that triggered you) right
>>uh uh but my point still stands (what point was that again, the one where you said "kill yourself" because statistics trigger you? kek)
Typical overemotional millennial child, tbqh

I like carrots though

No

I can tell you are upset OP, this didn't go the way you planned. Until these fags post a picture of themselves, they have no right to comment on your weight. Continue to serve for the white race and do gods work. Godspeed OP

>it's political symbology warfare.
It would be but so far the fat retard has only done one sign. Just rip down any BLM signs you see. Save yourself the ink.

>missing the whole point I posted
Does all the fat make you stupid? Saying kill yourself makes me over emotional?

Fuck off you retarded redditor. I will always fat shame you. No one should be overweight.

very few people would notice if I removed them.

I like the previous ideas about putting up crime statistics and IQ distribution.

can't see that from the road though so I'm probably going to use those ideas more on signs near pedestrians.

fat ass

Getting this triggered simply because I said "6 out of 10 americans are overweight" makes you emotional, yes. Also:
>calls me a redditor
>all of his posts ITT are redditspaced
You should go work for IMAX given how skilled you are at projection.

Naw I'm not upset.

My weight isn't a trigger for me there words are empty

>Mass related to energy
>I have more energy
>I am higher energy than you.

t. fatass that eats over his TDEE and tells himself that most americans are overweight so its okay