Question for Christfags

So I just read the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah from Genesis 19 of the King James Bible. I challenge you to find any inaccuracies with the following summary.

>two male angels roll up to the city of Sodom looking to spend the night
>this guy named Lot invites them to stay at his place
>that night the men of Sodom surround Lot's house and tell him to bring out the angels so they can rape them.
>Lot says no, but he offers his two virgin daughters for the men to rape instead
>the men try to break the door down, but the angels cast a spell that blinds them
>then the angels tell Lot that he'd better grab his wife and kids and get out of the city because God is gonna destroy it, but make sure you don't look behind you when he can't look behind him when he leaves
>So Lot and his family flee while God fire bombs Sodom, but Lot's wife looks behind her, so God turns her into a pillar of salt.

>biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 19&version=KJV

This is just wacky, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

onfaith.co/onfaith/2010/12/08/homosexuality-in-sodom-and-gomorrah/9051
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2017
>not praising Akintosh and Talos

b-b-but THEIR NOT REAL
says who?
b-b-but they WERE MADE UP
Says who?

"looking behind" means think fondly of those old times.

What I don't understand is what the connection is between Sodom and homosexuality. There is no mention in the Bible, to my knowledge, of this connection.

Well, the Sodomites wanted to have sex with the angels, so I'm guessing they were at least bi.

The sin of Sodom was inhospitality:

onfaith.co/onfaith/2010/12/08/homosexuality-in-sodom-and-gomorrah/9051

That's really not the point of the story.

Also, please don't conflate rape with "have sex"

Who the fuck is Akintosh supposed to be, you dumb little faggot?

>The mob turns violent when judged, not when threatened with death.
Completely accurate, as shown with how they responded to AIDS.

Sure, if lack of hospitality meant wanting to gang-rape new arrivals.

It doesn't matter, though. It's a fiction.

Angels are androgynous, probably sexless in some way but these guys thought they could stick their dick in anything

When were they judged? The fire part or the "you can't rape my guests" part?

It's an allegory. It's still a truism.

What could be more cutting commentary about a gated community? One of their own dares to accept a passerby and they demand to rape them. He offers them maximum hospitality (his daughters) and they refuse. His wife looks back fondly on being a tuck up bitch and she's turned to salt. It's a polemic, not a falsehood.

This is like complaining that calling someone salty isn't literal.

So the crowd thought the angels were goats?

Sit on the obelisk, get burned to a crisp

>letting potential human refuse into your town
Why not invite niggers to sleep in your bed while you are at it.

3 posts by this id, perhaps it is not a bot.

Luke 32:
31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32 Remember Lot's wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Lot's wife had an affection for Sodom. She has become a prime example to what will happen when the Lord comes to judge the Earth. For many who claim to be Christian are only Christian by name. Whereas Lot vexed his own soul daily among the transgression of the Sodomites, so are few Christians daily vexed with society nowadays. Lot's wife cherished Sodom like a lot of people cherish this evil world.
And this is the condemnation: That life has come into the world, but men love darkness rather than light.

And the gay question:

When God speaks to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, he promises them of an inheritance of land on this earth. If they, as we, are faithfull and work diligently in God's laws and statutes, then He will reward our seed like He rewarded Abrahams seed.
Man was created to bear the responsibility over this earth. As the Father loves the Son, so does the Son loves everyone who enters into the matrix from the womb. The responsibility that is involved to give and take care of life, is what God wants for you.

The gay will only last one generation, and God rejoices when a man embraces a fruitfull life.

1) They're all semites

2) They aren't moving into town. They're just travelers. Hospitality is a big deal in the harsh desert

None of that has anything to do with "the gay".

The only mention of "the gay" that I know of is in Leviticus

>that night the men of Sodom surround Lot's house and tell him to bring out the angels so they can rape them.
pretty much the reason we need to ban rapefugees from europe and america. rape is in their blood, even the jewish/bedouin writers of the bible understood this

Where the crowd specifically says, to paraphrase "You are not here to judge us, we'll do worse to you than to your guests" after Lot says "don't do this wicked thing".

They're*

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

This is true, but so far this thread has been pretty reasonable if not also somewhat informative.

Dont forget how his daughters got him drunk later and raped him.
And where do you think the word sodomy comes from?

I'm not a bot though. I've been shitposting on Sup Forums for almost 10 years now.

>but Lot's wife looks behind her, so God turns her into a pillar of salt.

Feel like switching your attention? Get ready for dehidration

Well said

If you are a naturalist it is, but if you believe in God it's not that in reasonable

They were a product of their environment. It is just another dagger in the heart of Lot who tried to do good in a wicked world, but was betrayed by his own flesh and blood. Moabites and Ammonites were all inbreeds.

Skyrim belongs to the nords you milk-drinker