twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews, Arabs, Spics

You know that you're paying right?

Chinese, Muslims

We can deal with niggers because they aren't as capable

Jews
Jew enablers.

nice datamining thread

Jews and gypsies. Happy birthday Hitler!

Hate pedos instead!

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

The price of the wall is cheaper than an open door to the third world pedro.

There are only two possible assertions:

1) erase Jews. Niggers.

2) incorrect assertions.

Muslims aren't a race.

Neither is Chinese technically, since it's just anyone from China. Think you mean Asians.

Ffs fernando

Niggers spics

>jews

i personally think other races can become redpilled

No. Erase semites and niggers. Kill three birds with two stones.

Niggers & muslims, not even a choice.

Spics and any Americans not choosing spics.

Niggs

you have to go back pablo

Jews and niggers. It wouldn't even matter after that, without blacks and jews America would be white nationalist in a matter of days, and Europe would rapidly follow suite.

if you get rid of muslims you will get rid a ton of nigger culture, a lot of rappers are fake muslims

Islam is cancer, it must and it will disappear.

>Doesn't include jews as an option

Niggers and semites are really the only bad groups, everything else is okay or too dumb to be harmful.

Hispanics are fine, they just don't belong in the United States. You have literally an entire continent and a half for yourselves, and you don't have to worry about mass immigration because you make shitty countries.

Muslims are not a race, but I'd eradicate them anyway.

Spics don't bother me, they work. Anyone who wants to work is alright in my book. Get rid of the niggers and Muslims.

>spics

no, the world hates MEXICO for being a 9th world shithole full of druglords and beheadings

even a favela in brazil is safer

fuck you mexico, just FUCK YOU

Hispanics are fine- in their own countries, not in the US. If you think that tens of millions of non-whites lowering the average IQ, destroying ethnic homogeneity, eroding civic trust and a feeling if national unity and cultural heritage is okay because they take jobs, you need to lurk more.

>live in texas
Chinese and Muslims aren't the problem here.

Adios, muchachos.

If you want to look at the people screwing up our country look at the people in office. Them getting re-elected depends on you not seeing who's actually fucking you over.

>they work
>40% of them are on foodstamps
okay pablo. spics are no better than niggers or muslims.

That's a great movie. One of my favorites. I also like The Perfect Dictatorship with the same actor, that one's more of a mindfuck though.

Which movie is it?

Can you be a good goy and give me a source?

El Infierno (2010)

It's about the non-stop cycle of rising to the top then falling to the bottom of narcoculture in Mexico.

Cool. Thanks burger bro.