Would you date a Moderate Muslim?

Would you date a Moderate Muslim?

Like a Tatar? I'd convert her and date if she's reasonably non-mongoloid.

Modest, obedient, loyal, chaste, social conservative? Sounds like wife material to me.

Hell no!

No, never. Moderate means she is still batshit crazy by normal standards.

On the condition that she leaves Islam straight away.

Never. Her family would kill either me or her or both for dating outside her religion and her race.

If her parents were moderate too.

I would convert an moderate, extreme, or lax Muslim, user.

I married one.

My Muslim coworker is based as fuck.

I'd rather have a Christian from the Levant. If she's willing to convert though I'd consider it. The thing is even if she's moderate she WILL insist on any children being raised Muslim. This is unacceptable to me.

Get that fucking shit out of here Schlomo.

fuck no

did you have to convert?

Nope.

hide shill threads

report shill threads

delete shill threads

they are probably very sexually repressed, so would be fun to teach them the ways, as long as she shaved first.

>flag
Why am I not surprised?

>Hey goy!
>If we pump your countries full of Muslims we say are "moderate", would you marry them?
>Y-You just have to convert to Islam, too, silly goy
>You'll be advocating for lots of Muslim immigration and having many mixed-race Muslim babies! Oh, what fun.

One was interested in me in high-school. We became friends and we flirted lots, but she was pure in the sense that she had to ask her dad for permission, and he said no. So it's pretty much impossible to date a Muslim if you're not Muslim, i'm sure there's exceptions though.

It's literally not allowed. Muslims cannot date. And they absolutely cannot date non-Muslim men.

Yes. But i would never date a Jew.

The exception is you get in their head that their religion is bullshit and you convince them to run away with you somewhere far away from her parents. Once you begin to ignite her latent sexuality, her mind will be putty in your hands and she'll be easily manipulable.

Yes, if she doesnt wear hijab and doesnt have a pack of churka brothers.

Most moderate muslims are like protestant christians, some usless garbage that allegedly came out of Muhammed's mouth is ignored. That also means no 732 virgin goats, or was camels?

koji kurac brate kako to

I know a Muslim guy married to a Catholic Pole

Hell yes i'd fuck her but never impregnate her

faggot beta detected

depends what cultural values are
most likely will be incompatible wth mine, so it will obviously result in failed relationship

No way in hell that I'd go out with some goatfucker. Maybe if I was a lesbian, and we were talking about a woman that's left islam, then maybe. But then we coudn't reproduce anyway.

Does she wear that stupid shit ?

Is there a chance to convert her to be fivky ficky

Woman start to resembke man that fucks her in her ideals, standarts and faith.
Yes.

I met a white guy and his Turkish wife at a karaoke bar one night. They met when he was stationed at Incirlik air base. Her family disowned her even though she didn't convert to Christianity, but it did cause her to reject Islam because Islam is what caused the hatred in her family's heart.

Some Muslim women really do look good with their hijabs on.

They often don't smell very good, though.

Women don't have any cultural value in Islam, much like Christianity, and moderate women don't usually wear hijab, and do most of that islamist shit.
In Morocco ,there have been complaints of restriction or discrimination against women who wear the hijab. The hijab in these cases is seen as a sign of political Islam or fundamentalism against secular government.

It was goats.

>Would you date a Moderate Muslim?
There is no such thing. They will all support fundamentalist if they think they have a chance to win.

Islam doesn't give a shit who guys marry. Their women are absolutely prohibited from marrying outside.

fuck no

Really? If theres one thing I gotta admit is that most (at least younger) Muslim woman smell pretty nice. Maybe it's a heat thing in Australia.

>wanting your woman to be a woman is beta faggotry

>moderate muslims

I don't see anything wrong with dating OP girl.

It's just a hottie in permanent gypsy cosplay.

And the children are automatically Muslims. Perfect virus religion.

Be Centrist.

No

i ja sam mislio tako dok nisam upozno jednu qt3.14 muslimankinju