How can we make more swedes become like The Golden One?

How can we make more swedes become like The Golden One?

What do you mean? Quit youtube because hes needs to cry about his ex girlfriend?

Pause bench

You want the Swedes to become a race of bloated, barely closeted, educationally sub-normal bores?

They're mostly there mate.

Educate them from a young age.

Low energy cucks.

>How can we make more swedes become like The Golden One?
Military intervention.

>get dumped by your girlfriend for autistically calling her "my fair maiden" all the time
>go to Thailand for a few weeks to "train" (fuck traps)

J U S T

Fetal alcohol syndrome, judging by that ugly mug.

PUTANG INA THIS

PUTANG INA AGAIN!!!

steroids.

Expose them to radiation and hope for genetic abnormalities

PUTANG INA MACHO

PUTANG INA MUSCLES

fpbp

By buying his shit, of course. You DO want to be glorious, don't you?

>A golden one groupie. Not a cuckyhomo.

lmaoing at you're life.

PUTANG INA SWEDES GAY

regular and high doses of exogenous testosterone

His face is that of a nerd's.

PUTANG INA MGA BOBO

Are you insane!
Are you mad!

Or are you just trying to get Swedes into trouble?

You know perfectly well that its illegal for white Swedish men to have big muscles.

Pic related.

Dont listen to him Swedes stay thin, lanky and useless as a man.

lmao wtf is up with his face?

PUTANG INA REKT THREAD NOW

PUTANG INA SWEDISH RAPE

beta leftists fear this man

He skipped face day at the gym like a jack ass

Are you prank prom da pilapines?

this guy is heavily overrated.
a) fix your fucking teeth bro.. you make sweden borderlining british your muscles and your larping about taking care of yourself can't be taken seriously unless you discipline your fucking image.. And quite frankly i can't be the only one to point that out.

>work out
This guy is not even close to the highest potential of swedes he's just a "personality"

He's a self absorbed asshat who has absorbed the alt right moniker, there i said it.. boom.. that's all he is.. milo is irellevant spencer is cia where even the cia is wondering how is this working ..

>All this hate for the golden one

You all sound weak AF desu

Get them while they're young. Key here is capturing the cultural space. And Yotube is not a bad place to start.

by all means get fit, but don't be a fag about it.. this guy makes swedes in the past turn over in the grave if they could tell him stfu they would, he's an ugly person with big muscles. larping about things he doesn't even understand. And clearly he lacks the cerebrum for reaching the higher level.

#nohomo
Do guys like this still exist in Sweden? I thought that the Viking breed was already extinct given recent events.
Rise up Sweden!! Latins will support your cause.

This. I can guarantee that was what he was doing. He's been on a pride parade as well, and always hang around half naked men. If this guy doesn't take it up the ass I'm not sure who does.

""""""traps"""""" doesn't even begin to cover it.

It's /leftypol/. All meaningless insults.

They had a 'Golden One Hate Thread' not too long ago. Needless to say those degenerates were saying they would still "fuck" him, and that he has a good physique.

It's what I thought, I keep seeing threads like this, it seems like an organized attack to make us turn on our own

I-is that a man?

>men are better at being women than women are
What an age we live in, lads.

Is The Golden One natty?

True that

>tall muscly norse god
>insecure DYEL weaklings immediately attacks him, saying he's gaay, stupid, ugly etc.

the jealousy, envy, insecurity and inferiority complexes just come out shining whenever anyone posts the golden one.

he's not some intellectual giant or anything, but neither are any of you. youre just able to call him out on it because you compare him to someone else who is clearly smarter, more educated, more trained in oratory.

the golden one is cool. i mean, look at that bod. thats a goal bod bro. youre clearly jealous that you dont even have the willpower to achieve what TGO has.

>I thought that the Viking breed was already extinct given recent events.
>where are the vikings i don't see any
It's right under the surface..
And most of the viking kings were danes or norwegian so if you want to know who initiated that don't look to a big muscled larper..

It's right under the surface i have it myself.. if someone went in and killed my mother i would butcher them tear off their arms and limbs and sleep like a baby at night.. we have the capacity to be the best of people, believe in kindness between all nations etc. .. but when we get pissed off at someone our intelligence and the way we would do it, let's say i would not want to be you..

Bloodfeuds were a real thing back in the day.. is how we learned that as mahatma ghandi so delisciously robbed it.. if you go by an eye for an eye all of humanity would be half blind..

These cucks will turn into terminators if you pull a certain trigger it's a genetic thing they switch from lamb to lion,.. This is why the swedes the norwegians and the danes have the 3 lion crest.

Two modes.. peace: harmless as a lamb war: angry like a lion destroy everything.

The migrants walking in who think they are going to take over europe. they are walking into a nightmare for them.. If they knew what was best for them they would book the first flight out.

It's dr jeckyll and mr hyde.. it really is.. max empathy and then you can switch into another mode when you are attacked.

and the immigrants think oh we control everyting, you've yet to meat mr hyde..

There's a reason for that thing of being scared of the nordics in that way.. if they get pissed off.. RUN.. "b..but i can fight"... no.. run!

Isn't he gay?

Is he pretending to be of a higher level?
I'd say not. The Golden One appeals to younger people and uses a lot of humour and satire. He has a place and is doing Odin's work.

Consider pop icons and quasi celebrities pushing leftist propaganda in the past. John Lennon or Bob Dylan for example. They were not 'revolotionaries' or 'phillosophising' but the general thrust of their efforts made an enormous impact.

As for criticising his face, what sort of argument is that?

yes

Not to mention English is his second language

this guy is legitimately retarded

it must be magic or something but it seems the more muscles this dude puts on, the more he looks like a weak faggot

I do have issue with some his views (too tolerant of gays), as I do with most people. But what harm is he doing? None.

He wants people (whites in particular) to be mentally and physically strong, and focus on self-improvement. All criticisms of him are just pathetic ad hominems.

The swedes have a word for it they call it the danish devils (danskjaevelar), but we're so nice though, yeah that's all true, till you piss us off then you get to see the devil that is no angel. When all means of diplomacy is exhausted.. it's not who you want to be facing.

well it is Sup Forums, anything and anyone will be insulted here by at least some of the posters.

Also tons of leftists mostly from reddit/attack campaigns are here and The Golden one is the type of man that triggers them. They wish to eliminate masculine men in general, but a masculine blonde pale man is what they hate the very most.

I hate his body and would not like to look like that to be honest. However he is funny as fuck, a great actor.

Take the Somali dicks out of their asses and give them some steroids.

By the looks of it yes. My arms and delts are a bit bigger than his. He has God lats and chest though Jesus. Serattus too
T. Natty fitness autist

Mandatory testosterone injections to offset the estrogen in food and water

Those who are masters of creating, be VERY VERY afraid when they choose to destroy.. destroying is easy creating is hard..

>As for criticising his face, what sort of argument is that?
Someone who is so into disciplining his outwards apperance having that shitty teeth is exactly what it is.. and everyone knows it.. the human mind strives for perfection we recognize flaws over merit all the time, i don't even have to tell you why. But i guess i have to
>make big claims
>didn't bring it.

Excellent role mode.

Lifts, strong as fuck, does martial arts, redpills the youth, has good comrades, not afraid to show his face.

GLORIOUS!

would be much better if he fixed his fucking teeth, it's responsible for his facial features.. his muscles are fine. Someone that narcisistic not realizing how they fucked up is hysterical.. If he sorted that out i would be much rather inclined to it... can't you see that he's half arsing what he's promoting.. that's subconciously what people feel when they see him big muscles, messed up face and teeth..

Why are you so obsessed with his face bro?
Show me your youtube channel pls than we can talk.

>don't judge
People when they see someone they have already assesed several options within a milisecond..
a) suitable mate
b) healthy person
c) diseases?
d) threat assesment.

Literally hardwired into our fucking brains happens instantly.. after rationale by the concious mind is one thing.. haha..

that's the concious mind training the subconcious thing..

They know this in advertizing aswell which you probably don't.

You have the concious observer and the all observer, the all observer is the subconcious mind, literally everything you ever seen everything you ever felt or thought is stored somewhere.. the brain acts by associative memory alignment.. if someone says chocolate.. instantly synapses fires based on experience and the corellative experiences within a nanosecond that then informs your congitive reasoning and actions towards that person or situation.

Whatever you see.. it's there forever.. the subconcious doesn't discriminate it stores all data raw.. like a nsa feed. The concious mind acts upon situations and things bubble up from the subconcious and you go what the fuck am i that person.. i don't know who i am anymore.. when it can be literally nothing to do with you but you decide what it needs to be correlated with the concious mind decides.

Aside from the associative memory.. we develope patterns of behaviour routines.. to do things without thinking about them.. you can bring up subroutines from the subconcious and reprogram them. If you don't when you encounter a certain task you go into that mode. We are creatures of habit, same thing to modify addiction, which is a detrimental habit that has become a routine.

Habits are not a bad thing it depends if the habits are productive or if they are unproductive. the brain treats them similarly.. turns it into a subroutine that is activated upon a certain stimuli/certain situation being played out..

In a sense the brain is doing what you've told it to do. And it's magnifiscent in what it can do.. And what it can be trained into doing.

>why are you so obsessed with his face bro
he's got great build but horrible teeth.. why does he care so little about what is so fucking obvious? whilst obsessing about the visual performance of his build? It's inconsistant..

If he's narcissistic and can't even analyze that.. then he's being irrational.. someone that obsessed with outward features should've noticed that immediately, that's a flaw. a major one. if he's got some decent excuse for it, though i can't think of many dental correction is fairly easy these days.. then..