EU toughens Brexit stance and demands UK pay liabilities in euros

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
UK IS LITERALLY GERMANY AFTER WW1
ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/hard-brexit-article-50-archives-britain-blow-up-channel-tunnel-nuclear-bomb-a7662711.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah and Germany is still Germany
>never won a war ever
Your point?

>demands

Wow, nice legal obligation you have there. Thats a proxy. No debtor on side of EUSSR

>Greece

I voted remain so i get fucked by the EU and my own country. I fucking hate the people here. racist nationistic retards

pay denbts

Reminder that we'll walk away without a trade deal rather than accept one that'll fuck us over. If Germany doesn't want to play fair, they can forget about getting any kind of payment from us in exchange.

I mean, what are they going to do? Refuse to trade with us even more?

Yeah, not happening pussies.

"No"

What do EU do now?

Yeah execpt that we won't pay it to start with, and we didn't lose half our land

>Germany is still Germany

lol

So your German proxy got banned and now you're posting from a Greek one?

Also
>Demands
You can demand all you want, doesn't mean we're going to pay anything. lel.

We're in credit tho, no debnpts.

Greece you fool. Germany and britain were the only two net contributers in the EU, that's why they didn't want us to go. Germany won't pay everything by itself. You and all the other shitholes are going to have higher contribution demands.

And the UK will be forced to pay by what exactly? What secret weapon does Germany have to prevent the UK laughing as they leave the negotiation table after telling them to blow it up their ass?

*Autistic screeching in german*

Death to Europoors

Asking reparation payments from a European country never ends well...

>refuse fines
>Germany loses its largest customer
>start buying holdens and Cadillacs instead of Mercedes and BMW
>eu tanks

Daily reminder that we'd rather collapse the economy of the entire continent than accept a bad deal

They'll try send their hordes of rapefugees to us

>Germany
>>never won a war ever
Showcase of US education.
> history began 100years ago
> mankind is 5000years old

>EU in charge of collecting debt repayments
lmao what a joke

>Germany

Why are you guys constantly misidentifying your opponent.

It's totally sad.

Intensifies!

It's the German guy, he got permabanned so now he's using a Greek proxy.

Doesn't matter. Being sovereign, having control over your own land. That is more important than short term trade deals and/or economic growth.

Well you're about to :^)

The channel tunnel was designed to be flooded at will for that exact reason

What is Franco-Prussian War

>Juncker

God he is loathsome.

>still can't post a list of German victories
wow impressive Hans
go fuck yourselves

Germany stopped existing after it became a vassal state for america.
Millenials were raised on american values and american media and had to adopt english as a language

A war between France and the north German confederation as led by Prussia ?

>He doesn't know
The majority of Scots don't even want another referendum you stupid idiot.

Yes. A war that Germany won and precipitated the unification of Germany under Bismarck.

>If Germany doesn't want to play fair, they can forget about getting any kind of payment from us in exchange.

What shall we play? The humiliation game? We want to humiliate you. One way to do so is by you leaving without a deal and going into recession.

With snp about to lose a general election theyre not going to get another chance

Take us to a court we've decided we're no longer going to be part of

kek

Hello, Theresa May.

Gib referendum

Fuck them up bulldogs.

independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/hard-brexit-article-50-archives-britain-blow-up-channel-tunnel-nuclear-bomb-a7662711.html

>pay liabilities in euros
>euros
y tho

"No". Oh and the SNP are about to get fucked in this election LOL.

Better than the alternative you fucking nazis.

The payments are for example for the pensions of former UK employees in Brussels and such. So if you don't pay,they'll be on your pocket some other way in Britain.
And why should the EU have to pay your pensioners in €,while you give the money in devalued £?

And you're still total fucking cucks. What pieces of shit you are

This. The cultural poison is pouring out of the US.

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

you won the war but you willl still be outbred by niggers and spics in the next 2 decades, so who cares?

>Lost fight to some rice farmers with rusty SKS rifles.
>Shittalking Hans, who at least fought a real war against real enemy.

U.S.A! U.S.A!

"No". They get no money, they have enough money, should have gotten a real job instead of some state job. NO MONEY FOR THEM! THEY STARVE AND DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Yeah, because the UK getting trade deals with the rest of the would will go into recession. They don't know that getting your people raped by africans or run over by muslim refugees is the secret of economic prosperity.

tl;dr

Germany a cuck.

What can I say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

I hope the UK pays its debts with a nuke on Brussels, Strasbourg and Berlin.
Fuck globalist vermin.

Britain, USA and USSR did it before :^)

>Humiliation game
You beat us there already with that catastrophic policy of letting in trillions of niggers and pakis from "Syria" lol.

Good luck with that.

The Vietnam war was lost due to political pressure, not the capability of the Viet Cong.

Pensions of EU burocrats from britain like Nigel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany

so will germany, you fucking idiot

They get no money. NO DINERO FOR THEM!

>"No"
>What do EU do now?

Have you even looked at the statements of the UK government? They are all about "their deal" and "access to the single market". Never did they say they do not even want a deal. They are going to bend over like the little bitch they are and take the big black EU cock.

>Germany is still Germany
it's actually northern Turkey now

I think we should just go to war with them. There Euro Typhoons and Leopards are no match compared to David after he's had a few. Seriously though. I say just cut our losses, bite the bullet and say fuck it.

But they're not. You're the cancer that's killing Europe through the EU.

war pls

I want to kill eurocucks so bad

It is Allahmagne, infidel.

The Eternal Angloposter laid the seeds for bad blood between Brits and Germans on this board. German posters seemed to make up the majority of EU shills immediately post-referendum, which enhanced it.
It's a pity, but Germany is currently the face of undemocratic liberalism, and not only here.
Personally I like Germans. Those Germans I've met have been thoroughly decent people. But your state's run by a bunch of cunts.

Our people don't want it, the government have already said that they will just walk away with no deal and go to WTO rules. We are more than happy to do that and not pay you fuck all.

Michael Barrier (Michelle Barnier

Hahahahaha

> They want a deal, so they're going to do what we tell them to for it

Germany is the worst

I hope EU collapses soon, fuck all of them

You first, Hans. Still waiting on all you owe us in NATObux

>Pensions of EU burocrats from britain like Nigel.
haha, no pension for Nigel!

>muh pollitical pressure
>muh PTSD veterans
>muh ware against our public

Pathetic, just like your country's track record... All you are good for is school shootings and jewish breeding ground.

>payment in euros
cant they just start their own currency then and exchange britbongs for euros then have all the useless euros given to the eu?

>Thread about European Union
>Fantasies about Anglo destruction of Germany

The eternal anglo is so close to let his mask fall again.

Inshallah

10% Ausländer vs new Pakistan in england.

i dont think so shitpostrelain.

ewww what a fat ugly bitch.

We have 27 other nations waiting for a trade deal with us which we can't sign yet.

We really don't need a trade deal with the EU, there's a difference between "want" and "need". We want one, we don't need one, this is what the Turkroach doesn't seem to quite grasp.

Oh no, he won't have the EU pension, he'll cry into his millions of bucks and his local and private pensions :(

You should sign them anyway, then have someone come out and publically piss on the EU's charter when asked about it. What is the EU gonna do about it?

Difference is, that webm of yours? They are 4th/5th generation, their parents etc have been here for over 50 years.

You let in our total number of kebab into your country in a year.

Now, let's just imagine what Germany is going to look like in 50+ years when your new arrivals (equal to the number of our total shitskin population) start breeding.

All those kids could CRUSH your fucking SHIT down into a urinal cake if you'd fight them one on one son.

There's no bigger pussy then a german pussy.

Now shut up you stupid fat cunt.

I agree we should, but negotiating trade deals, a snap general election and negotiating our leaving the EU is all a bit too much at the same time.

>UK is literally Germany after WW1
Good

wow rely makes u want to join the EU if you get nuked the moment you try and leave
EU was a good idea but it failed the moment they went full Reich

P A Y
A
Y

D E B T S
E
B
T
S

>ewww what a fat ugly bitch.
well, the EU is old, 50 years old or so. The kid is brown, which fits the UK perfectly.

Just stating a fact, friend. Cold War history is interesting, I encourage you to read up on the subject.

"Germany is the enemy of Judaism and must be pursued with deadly hatred. The goal of Judaism of today is: a merciless campaign against all German peoples and the complete destruction of the nation. We demand a complete blockade of trade, the importation of raw materials stopped, and retaliation towards every German, woman and child." ~ Jewish professor A. Kulischer, October, 1937.

>he'll cry into his millions of bucks and his local and private pensions :(

Farage is so broke, he had his German wife get EU bucks as "his assistant".

Pay pay pay

You bloated lazy sack..you know google

-German French war 1871
-German danish war 1864
All the way back to the germanic-roman wars in the year 9AD

For fucjs sake your education sucks balls

But Germany, you're browner than the UK.

This..we are still occupied

>UK IS LITERALLY GERMANY AFTER WW1
Wrong, needs a lot more rapes, suicides, starvation, cannibalism, and dead infastructure
I hope that comes to pass, Bongs need to get their just dues for what they did to Germany

He has his own radio show on LBC and makes a shit load of money from interviews. He also has money from the days he was a metals trader.

holy fuck Juncker looks like an old John Oliver

>But Germany, you're browner than the UK.
Not really. Germany is 92% white. The UK is 80% white. You will be completely ape majority and go back to live on trees long before us.