Tfw you can't laugh at comedy skits anymore because reality beats them a thousands times

>tfw you can't laugh at comedy skits anymore because reality beats them a thousands times

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4416074/Transgender-woman-sues-dead-lover-s-wife-broken-penis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This can't be real

I'm afraid it is.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4416074/Transgender-woman-sues-dead-lover-s-wife-broken-penis.html

this has gone too far

>that flag
>that picture
>that post
It's all perfect.

kek.
Is that a real headline? Why are we not surprised?
Where do these crazy people live? Why don't I meet any?

What are you standing there for, GET GERMANY!

is court system retarded enouth to accept the sue?

The battle against globalism has not gone far enough. Anyone who stands up for local people is discredited by the lame stream media. I think it is sigil time. Praise Kek.

and they honestly wonder why people are always kicking their faces in for "no reason"?

What the fuck

>her penis

its all thanks to your brethren

That's all folks, I'm fucking out of here.

Holy shit my fucking sides

>t. broken penis

>appeared on Caso Cerrado in Miami

Why are spics so degenerete ?

wait.... there's a guy named MIGUEL in the UK?

i thought mexicans were confined to the USA

also... it would suck to have you have your wife hire a tranny hooker to fuck you to death

It is now a legal liability to allow your asshole to be penetrated by a penis.
I'm kinda okay with this.

Poor spic tranny.
How she will be able to afford food now that she can't fuck old gringo boipucci.
She just lost her main tool for the job.

I don't even have an image for this.
Seriously, what the fuck is this?

"We're in a modern day Weimar Republic"

No son, no. We are past Weimar. We are 1st century Rome now.

>t. penis makes a ripping sound

Second sigil of the day designed for the fight against globalism. I have noticed that the frequency of Kek google searches globally is highly correlated with Trump google searches. Is there a Kek factor behind the election of any nation state leader? Shadilay

>her penis

Topkek. I am deceased.

Fucking hell OP

>The clip of the Spanish-language show, which first aired last October but resurfaced on the show's Facebook page last week, has been viewed more than 5million times.

>Many commenters, however, claim that cases on the show aren't real.

>One wrote: 'Show is super fake…they hire perfect strangers to act out stuff that may or may not have happened in real life.'

>Another said: 'This show is so fake they contacted my brother to be in it lol And he did we watched my brother fight for a son when he doesn't even have kids lmao this is funny though.'

>The show has a disclaimer that says many cases are acted out but based on real life events.

atleast shes one step closer to a woman now

Jewish man come home

>she

to be honest if his wife had just put out the dude would have been used enough to sex to not have a heart attack

I haven't been able to laugh at (((comedy))) in a long time but I never fail to laugh at these walking train wrecks that populate the left, especially when the punchline is them bleeding or being traumatized in some way.

all that is missing is the ending "i call this act The Arisocrats"

We've truly been forsaken to live in hell lads, haven't we?

>Plaintiff sues defendant because the guy he was hired to fuck broke his dick
>Defendant sues plaintiff because he fucked her husband to death

10/10 would follow the law suit

>kelly mclaughlin

well i'm mclauhglin as well

What dis. Explain.

I hope the wife countersues the tranny for assfucking her husband to death.

This timeline rules.

>fín

>Caso Cerrado has been polemically criticized about the veracity of the cases and situations introduced in the show. In the end credits, a disclaimer is presented stating that most of the cases are dramatized. On January 4, 2009, Ana María Polo stated during an interview with the Chilean newspaper La Tercera, "Most of the cases have to be arranged and modified. It's the message that we send to the audience what really counts." She added that every case is real, however, sometimes actors are used in cases where participants in the dispute do not want to appear on the show.
ah
I see