Is there such a thing as a Jewish plumber? Or a Jewish janitor...

Is there such a thing as a Jewish plumber? Or a Jewish janitor? I know Jews look down on anyone that does any form of manual labor, and that they're willing to bribe their way into top universities and desk-jobs, even when they're not qualified. Curious to see statistical or even anecdotal evidence of Jews that actually have manual labor jobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Susskind#Early_life_and_education
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like Pollux Troy from Face/off

Bump

Jews are scrawny cucks.

damn man, this was my hypothesis.,

>you'll never see a jewish cabbie
>youll never see a jewish trucker
>you'll never see a jewish electrician

and they still bitch and moan about """tolerance""" when the average person will never encounter a single Jew in their entire lives

God damn, Chelsea is fucking ugly.

My electrician was a Russian Jew. I had a cabbie in NY who was an Orthodox Jew. Go outside more.

Avg Jewish IQ is 115. That's not the IQ of lawyers and professors and moguls. It's the IQ of skilled tradespeople like electricians and plumbers. That they all think they are Einstein is one of the reasons they'll all so crooked. Reality doesn't line up with self-concept.

>pic

Mezvitsky is kike slime-- crooked Chabadnik hedge fund manager whose dad did Federal time for fraud and conspiracy, caught insider trading on the Greek debt crisis in the Podesta emails through Chelsea. Chelsea is sociopathic garbage like her parents, so they're perfect for one another.

And of course they are fabulously wealthy.

east coasters

I'm a god damned national truck driver... I'm outside all year

My great grandfather was a jewish mailman in philadelphia. My other jewish great grandparents owned a small candy and tobacco store. Their children all became doctors and lawyers.

My friend sol is jewish, his dad is a cop. You'd never know they were jewish. They're giant brock lesner looking dudes with blonde hair and blue eyes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Susskind#Early_life_and_education

Leonard susskind's dad was a plumber and he worked as a plumber for a while too.

That explains a lot. Lol.

I think something that makes jews successful is their sense of continuity. They always do their best effort to make sure their kids will be better than themselves.
That's why you never saw a second generation jewish mafia.

Historically, common jewish professions include goldsmith, watch maker and gem cutter. Not exactly "hard labor", more like skilled artisans, but not worthless pencil pushers either.

I know both a plumber and janitor who are jewish
a machinist and mechanic
You are confusing jews with wealthy people
lots of scottish/english decent people look down on labour too
virginia wolf is the biggest example of a snob in the last 100 years
Affluent people of all races are often cunts
how many millionaires do you know that would even clean their own toilet?

I am a Jewish plumber I live in New york

I'd hate to see one of your invoices.

What did you parents do, if you don't mind me asking? And your grandparents?

I'm curious because someone posted that "Jews have a sense of continuity and want a better life for their children." How come you aren't a doctor or a lawyer?

>They always do their best effort to make sure their kids will be better than themselves.

the baby boomer american jews aren't like this

the cycle is something like this
>immigrant jews work really hard
>their children become doctors and lawyers
>next generation also doctors and lawyers but complete loss of values
>current generation living paycheck to paycheck and essentially white trash

if you think jews are all rich and successful you just don't know many

>oy veh, I had to buy you a new $25 U-bend, goy
>it's there on the invoice, it only cost $50
>whaddaya mean you can't pay $75 for the part?
>it's only $100 I don't know what the big deal is

Well state of Israel has to have such people. How else would they build the country.

Did you know that Israel has over 6 billion white collar workers?

There are plenty of arabs in Israel to do manual labor.

In Israel there are many arabs who do the shit manual labor jobs.
Of course there are jews who do manual labor too, so yeah OP is retarded. But Israel has a lot of non-jews living there too, who often do these jobs.

That's why they keep the Palestinians locked in their neighborhoods instead of just expelling them to Europe.

>That's why you never saw a second generation jewish mafia.

the entire world operates under the jweish mafia

This is exactly the bantz I was thinking of in my head.

My great grandfather was jewish mafia. My grandfather is a doctor, and my dad is a professor.

They valued intellect.

Same. I've worked with ethnically jewish machinists and factory workers. Regular guys

I also did business school and saw a lot of the sterotypical members of the tribe who were shady/crappy professors who got their position not on merit but by ethnicity

Jews hate honest work.

Would a homosexual jew be "manual labor"?

All good jews masturbate 3 times a day anyway

What will you become?

By the way, I didn't know Professors were considered higher than Doctors.